Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
coinGeek

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:55:07 PM

To put the hashlet payout situation in prospective, I still have a few Gridseed's hashing away on Nicehash. I'm making just a little better than zenpool but my power is costing $0.12 / MHs / day.

I'm in the same boat as far as making almost nothing, but the flashing lights will fit right in with our holiday decorations.  Grin

Software Developer and Coin Geek
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:13:45 PM

To put the hashlet payout situation in prospective, I still have a few Gridseed's hashing away on Nicehash. I'm making just a little better than zenpool but my power is costing $0.12 / MHs.

I'm in the same boat as far as making almost nothing, but the flashing lights will fit right in with our holiday decorations.  Grin

It's somewhat ironic that rental sites run by "regular guys" - including NH - are now paying more than the World's Most Profitable Pool With Highly Trained Businessmen And Negotiated Private Contracts.

Zen: 0.00031707
NH last 24 hours: 0.0003197
Other rental sites are around 0.00034 - 0.00040

CryptoToadz98

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:54:24 PM

Something has to be going on with the payout or fee system. I have two furies here at the house that don't do much but still are grossing 0.00079367 BTC in the last 24hr.

And that is through Clever mining. I agree it isn't much minus the $.08 but it should be more than what they are paying.

If they speak the truth then good. If they are lying then; well that will just end up in court.

So it is up to them. But I have about a grand invested in them so.. Yep. And that to me is a shitload.
I really wish someone could make myself feel better, but it is what it is. I

Anyways. There is always tomorrow.
jollybit

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:40:54 AM

All sorts of credits to my acct yesterday! Repayment for overcharging of fees.  Thank you!  

Is the site closing down?
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:55:53 AM

Zen: 0.00031707
NH last 24 hours: 0.0003197

Yeah totally epic...../smh
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:00:09 AM

If they speak the truth then good. If they are lying then; well that will just end up in court.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:20:18 AM

You must not have an account at Zencloud and are making guesses about everything. There is NO magnifying glass for service charge: "account service fees". There is only a magnifying glass for payout: "received payout". You have to guess which service charge is to be subtracted from which payout.  This is why chmick is asking. And Absolutely the payout is BEFORE the service fee but "after pool fees (if applicable)" as it clearly states when you click on the payout magnifying lens.

thank you for making assumptions about what i have and do not have. i skimmed his question and misread it since this is a popular question in general.

either way, i hope this has been clarified to the OP.

Looks like I did you a favor. I could have assumed you don't know how to read. Either way please explain the questions that you thought you were responding to because I have no idea how you could how you could have misread such simple questions and in your reply you made sure to boldface this:
How do you know which "account service fee" is related to an hashlet ?

click on the magnifying glass icon of the line you want to know more about.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:55:23 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 12:08:46 AM by suchmoon

Official: ZenPool is not unicorns. It's... this... whatever this is:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/13647/announcement-title

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image[/size
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:33:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CXbFMmS.jpg
Wow he's cute Smiley My GF saw it and now wants one.

cma3

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

SNIPPITY SNIP

We moved on. Catch up.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:23:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CXbFMmS.jpg
Wow he's cute Smiley My GF saw it and now wants one.

The real one is up. I mean the announcement, not the lion-rabbit thing Smiley

HashPool Update
GAW_CEO
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Hey Everyone,

It’s been a crazy week, as many of you know. I have some great things to talk to you about, including a whole new way to up your ROIs without buying a single additional Hashlet and our answer to the payouts issue. So let’s get started.

First up, I want to thank everyone who signed up for the Hashbase closed beta test. We opened signups last week and now…

Hashbase Beta test signups are officially closed!
We’ve had hundreds of applications within just a few days. Now it’s onto our selection process. Why a selection process though?

Well, being a beta tester for the industry’s first generation platform is a big privilege. You’re going to be the first people outside this company to see the powerful features we’ve been cooking up these past few months. It’s going to be the biggest step this industry has taken to bringing mining mainstream.

That comes with its set of responsibilities too, as you might imagine. We will have lengthy sit downs and regular group meetings with all of our beta testers and we fully expect them to have thoughts and constructive criticism on-hand for the new platform.

That’s a timely process.

Because of that, beta testing won’t be for everyone. So out of the hundreds of people who signed up, we’ll be picking a few dozen or so people who are prepared to put in the time and effort that we will need to get the most out of this beta test as possible. It’s important that when Hashbase launches later this year, it’s not just the most welcoming and user friendly cloud hosting platform in the world, but it also has all the features our more experienced veteran miners demand.

Those invites will be going out soon, so keep your eye on your inbox. You won’t want to lose your spot if you’re selected! Trust me : )

Also, I think it’s important for me to speak about an important housekeeping item before we get into the fun stuff coming out shortly.

Payouts payouts payouts.
I know payouts this week have been a bit whack for some of you. Not only is ZenPool experiencing a temporary drop while we renegotiate terms with a few investors, but that’s happening at a time where a sizeable number of you have been facing actual issues with the ZenCloud platform around maintenance fees and payout mismatches.

This wasn’t affecting all or even most of our customers. But, it happened to an unacceptable number of you, and frankly, I’m embarrassed that it happened. And the timing couldn’t be worse!

So I’m happy to report that we’ve isolated the issue and the majority have been corrected. The rest are being resolved.

We’ve retooled a portion of our database to give us even closer monitoring and finer control over Hashlets, even when they’ve been split and merged in crazy ways (which was a big source of the problem).

Going forward, payouts will be more accurate and faster than ever before!

And, while we’re on the topic of payouts, I’d like to reveal something I’m incredibly excited about that’s rolling out next week.

Introducing The New ZenCloud Signup Experience
For those of you who’ve been with us for a while, you know we have a different take on this industry than most companies. Our company mission is to make crypto as widely used as possible, to bring “new people to mining”.

That’s a tough challenge. That means we need to do a lot more than provide a great platform and a solid path to ROI. It means we need to get more currency into the hands of more people, and get more places to accept it directly as a form of payment.

You may think this is a lofty, philosophical endeavor with little practical value. But, it has to be done.

Here’s why.

For one, a world that uses crypto has a ton of benefits. That’s why most of us are here to begin with! More services available, lower costs, higher security. The list goes on and on.
But, there’s a reason even more practical than that, and if you’re a hardcore investor, this is the reason you should care most about. The more people we can bring to bitcoin, the more each bitcoin will be worth.

That’s the bottom line.

We all know the economics 101 Supply vs Demand curve. The more hands we can get reaching into the same fixed pot of bitcoins, the higher each coin’s the value will go.
Let’s make that happen!

We’re taking a the first step by giving people a no nonsense reason to start mining, even if they’ve never owned a bitcoin before.

We’re letting people begin mining… absolutely free!

Every new ZenCloud Account gets a free Hashlet Genesis!
That’s right. Starting next week, every friend, every family member, every coworker you introduce to ZenCloud will be able to start mining bitcoin completely free.

Who can say no to that?

Now you won’t have to teach your friends and family what crypto is, why it matters, and how to get into the industry. Just show them the BTC to USD value and get them to sign up to ZenCloud so they can start mining.

Our data shows that even users completely new to the industry who start working with ZenCloud end up using it heavily more often than not.

These new Starter Hashlets are going to ramp up that effect in a huge way.

Not just that, though. We’ve also added a pop-up walk through tour right inside ZenCloud for new users. It explains all of the platform’s core features and it loads after the first login for every new account. Once users complete the tour, they’re awarded a Starter Hashlet, which is identical to a Genesis with the exception that it’s account-specific and can’t be sold on the market.

Now, this is fun and all for new users. But what about all you guys? You’ve been here this whole time and you’ve been incredibly patient with us while we’ve been doing a bunch of important housekeeping these last two weeks..

You’re the reason we exist as a company and the last thing I would want to do is treat new customers better than those who’ve been supporting us from the beginning.

Giving our past customers the same benefits as our new customers should be a bare minimum. That’s why we’re also rolling out, next week, a brand new feature that has far more upside than what new accounts are getting!

Introducing the ZenCloud Referral Program!
Now that we’ve made joining ZenCloud an incredibly easy decision (who doesn’t want free bitcoin???), we thought it was the perfect time to roll out a program that rewards you for doing your part to expand the industry!

And, so I’m happy to say that we’re offering you unlimited potential to earn Hashlets through this program.

500 HashPoints for each referral to purchases!
Every single referral who makes a purchase, either from their earnings or from BTC that they deposit, you will earn 500HP.

To put things in perspective, that means the rewards for only 5 referral gets you enough HashPoints for over 4 Genesis Hashlets or about 2 Zens.

That’s with only 5 referrals. And, since each HashPoint is worth $0.01, that means you can build up a small army of Hashlets completely free, all just by introducing your friends and family to cloud mining!

Like I said, we’ll be releasing the new Signup Experience and Referral Program earlier next week, but I wanted to let you know now so you can start getting your friends and family ready so you can get as many HashPoints as you can..

And, speaking of HashPoints and earnings, I want to expand on something I hinted to you all recently.

We know these recent swings in BTC price hasn’t been fun for many of you. We don’t sell any of the bitcoins we earn, as a company policy, so we’re right there with you for every dip and every climb in price. But we’re a big company, which means we can handle these swings better than most other people and even companies can.

That’s why we’re making it a priority to roll out features that will make times like these easier for you to handle.

The first of these is rolling out in the next ZenCloud update Saturday!

Introducing HashPool!
ZenPool has been an enormous success. Granted, it’s payouts have been lower than usual recently while we finish contracts with some of our investors, but there’s a reason it’s still the most popular pool in our platform. Its high payouts, consistent up-times, and fantastic reliability make it the best place in the world to point your hash power.

But, there’s one thing ZenPool can’t control. The price of bitcoin.

In mining crypto, currency price is the ying to your payouts yang. They’re tied together, hand in hand. Payouts go up if prices rise, and they go down if they fall. Even if you increase your mining capacity!

You know that very well. And we’ve heard your cries for help about payouts. With bitcoin’s price where they’ve been, payouts will be eaten up by power costs until the price rises again. That’s just the nature of the arithmetic.

We are still aggressively working to renew our hashing contracts. Regardless, we know this hasn’t been easy for many of you. We want to do something about it if we can. That’s exactly where HashPool comes in.

See, HashPool will pay out at the same rate as ZenPool, but is different in two important ways.

First, HashPool pays out in HashPoints! That’s important because HashPoints are valued in USD, rather than BTC. That means as long as HashPool is available, you have the option to totally protect yourself against drops in bitcoin!

Secondly… and this is the important part. HashPool has no fees! And I’m not just talking about pool fees either. That’s a given with all Hashlet’s.

I’m talking maintenance fees as well. So let me say that again to make it more clear.

When you target HashPool, it pays out the same as ZenPool, but you have no pool fees or maintenance fees at all!

Maintenance fees have been eating into your payouts. This is our way of helping.

HashPool pays out at the same rate as ZenPool, but with zero maintenance fee and a complete hedge against drops in bitcoin, you now have ridiculously high payouts when you go to buy Hashlets with your HashPoints.

And guess what. If you were already autobuying Hashlets with the BTC you mined, then for you, HashPool is like ZenPool on steroids! You’re going to see your effective payouts skyrocket!. I’m talking an increase between 30% and 40%.

This will be avalible to all Hashlet Primes and even ZenHashlets.

Now, this isn’t easy for us to do and certainly isn’t cheap. That’s why HashPool is only being rolled temporarily, to help take the payout pressure off you when you need it most. We’re all in this together. And since we’re a big company and can afford to wait out until the price of BTC rises again, we will.

But in the meantime, enjoy the heck out of HashPool while you can! The timing couldn’t be more perfect.

Soon, HashPoints will be able to pay for your maintenance fees. Soon HashPoints will be able to buy you insane Amps that’re coming soon in the HashStore. Soon HashPoints will be able to be used in the ZenCloud Market. And guess what. Perhaps one day HashPoints could be used to purchase products at large retailers…..

See where this is going?

HashPoints are only going to get better from this point forward. And HashPool will let you guys prepare your inventories for Hashbase, which we’re rolling this year! And trust me, you’re going to want to be prepared : )

We are still working to increase ZenPools payouts, and this will help in the mean time.

The timing couldn’t be better for this. You can stock up on HashPoints and Hashlets… the same time you protect yourself against drops in BTC at the same time. We know these dips can be a little scary at times.

But… not as scary as these!

Introducing Limited Edition Legendary Halloween Hashlets!
While we approach the spookiest time of the year, we thought it wouldn’t be right unless we celebrated with the most scary Legendary Hashlets ZenCloud has ever seen!

We’ve got a lineup of 3 Limited Edition Halloween Hashlets for you this time. Collect your favorite one or grab all 3 of them if you can. There will only be about 50 of each. And we very well may release Hashlet recipes that let you combine Hashlets into new, even rarer ones HINT HINT

Say hello to the Haunted Hashlet!

https://i.imgur.com/WDsfcsM.png

And the RIP Hashlet

https://i.imgur.com/wGtiawN.png

And finally, the Haaashlets Hashlet

https://i.imgur.com/MlcKxLX.png

These are going to be released in very small quantities within the Hashlet Market at different amounts between now and Halloween to keep them as rare as possible. So stay tuned and have your eye on the Hashlet marketplace soon. Any $50 Halloweens you see from my account will be the ones we’re releasing into the world.

Enjoy them. And get them now while you can. After then, the only place to get them will be from other users in the market, who I have a feeling won’t be willing to let them go for any less than a small fortune.

Alright people. Have a great night!

Hash on.

Josh, CEO
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:30:31 AM

Kinda disappointed here, where's the damn sha mining for Primes or something that will make money for me without having to buy more shit?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:32:00 AM

Just saying the GAW CEO is sounding more and more like a barker at a carnival.....beginning to wonder about wtf is going on

or does this all seem normal behavior to you all?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:34:30 AM

TL;DR:

Announced referral program, pays 500 HP per referral (or is it per purchase? not quite sure).

HashPool - a pool that pays the same as ZenPool, but without maintenance fees. The catch? It pays in HP, meaning you can only redeem it for hashlets and possibly amps in the future.

1 HP = 0.01 USD when you buy a hashlet in ZenCloud. HPs are not valid in the Market AFAIK, so you would have to buy at full retail an possibly dump it in the Market. Might still be a better option than zero payouts.

Edit: and Legendary Halloween hashlets, $50 each, sold through Market.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:43:20 AM

Ok, so here is the paranoid interpretation:

<pure-speculation>GAW is so short on cash and BTC that they are trying to switch us over to a "virtual" currency (HashPoints), which can only be redeemed for more hashlets, which can be sold in the Market for "real" money and GAW pockets 10% - yep, "always make money" (for GAW). Edit: If BTC payouts stay at or near zero, HashPool will be compelling to a lot of users, but the only chance to cash out your earnings will be through the Market, which will depend on more users bringing in cash. That's where the referrals come in. That can't be true, can it?</pure-speculation>
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:37:39 AM

<pure-speculation>GAW is so short on cash and BTC that they are trying to switch us over to a "virtual" currency (HashPoints), which can only be redeemed for more hashlets, which can be sold in the Market for "real" money and GAW pockets 10% - yep, "always make money" (for GAW). Edit: If BTC payouts stay at or near zero, HashPool will be compelling to a lot of users, but the only chance to cash out your earnings will be through the Market, which will depend on more users bringing in cash. That's where the referrals come in. That can't be true, can it?</pure-speculation>

It's a really odd announcement, and I can't seem to make any sense out of it.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:27:29 AM

Plus this referral thing. Do they need to buy anything? Because if a Genesis hashlet is enough (plus the one for free) a new user would get 20 Gh/s for 7,95. The referring user gets 5 USD in credits to buy roughly 70% of a Genesis hashlet. So essentially, for 7,95 in inflow, they give away about 30 Gh/s. That can be sold in the hashmarket for 18 USD.

Weird move.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:33:50 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 10:00:58 AM by Oldminer

Still trying to split & dump my last remaining multihashlet & just tried to split my genesis to sell it off but no go....

Josh will blame it on something outside of his control though...  

Oh but I believe in you oh Illustrious one! Roll Eyes

p.s Give me my money back asshole...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:38:19 AM

Have had a small account with zeus miner since the beta which has run flawlessly. Got an e-mail yesterday telling me of an upcoming merger and since then there have been no payouts and withdrawals seem to be locked.
Guess who the merger is rumoured to be with?
GAW'd help us.

GAW does give you this borg like 'fuzzy' feeling don't it

pretty much sums up GAW's recent actions imho Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:19:23 PM

Don't forget that you can only spend HashPoints on the GAW store, not on the market. This means you'll be actually paying a lot more for miners.

-Sahra

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: