Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:46:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262846 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:11:28 PM

Lol, I can't believe how petty they are being.

I post under a single ID so they know it's me from here and Hashtalk but this is what I get. What are they so afraid of that they have to censor me, a pretty even keeled guy who defends more than attacks. Just wow. Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for my batch 2 refund which is why I'm being shunned, because I dared to ask questions about it.

Josh specifically stated VB batch 2 customers could get a refund because they changed their terms and then changed them again due to "landscape (aka bullshit)" changes... he had instructed his staff to issue refunds with no CEO approval.

Sounds nice in theory but here we are several days past that point and no refund yet.
stryc9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:03:01 PM

I think their move to remove NiceHash for hosted miners it the most worrying, as it proves nothing mines outside of ZenPool.
It doesnt prove nothing mines outside of zenpool, the only thing proved so far is that they dont "mine" in nicehash for sha256. That's the only thing that has been proven and Josh admitted to it
Endofstory

Exactly. The only thing is proves is they don't want to pay more because others were playing the system.

Come on mate, use your fecking melon a bit, will ya?  Why would they care how much they are paying if there were just passing along the payout from Nicehash along to the miners?  They care because they are not mining there at all.  If Nicehash SHA pool ever makes more than whatever it is that GAW are doing with the cloud miners then they will lose money - that's why they care.  

Note that the hashrate for SHA or Scrypt has not changed (much) on nicehash or westhash.  Note that none of the pool admins saw any increase in hashrate.  Note that they don't have custom pools running (because they don't have a way to change pools that miners are pointed to at all to leverage).

Occams Razor.

If they *were* mining in these pools it wouldn't be an exploit at all, and GAW wouldn't lose a cent.  Its is a market manipulation, but so what?  It affects nobody except Nicehash's reputation and ability to be used to do anything other then increase Zencloud payouts.  I am glad that somebody has been doing this for weeks; serves GAW right for lying to people about what pools they are mining in.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:21:01 PM

Exactly. The only thing is proves is they don't want to pay more because others were playing the system.
[...]
serves GAW right for lying to people about what pools they are mining in.

Here's the thing. GAW CEO explicitly stated that they are not mining on outside pools. That was a couple of weeks ago and was quoted in this thread somewhere and is still quoted in the OP. I can't understand why GAW fans/supporters/whatchamacallit  still insist that there is no proof of this or that. The man himself has told you THEY ARE NOT MINING ON ANY OUTSIDE POOLS. ZenMiner TOS also quite clearly says that. Are the Solo hashlets confusing everyone into believing there is connection to the pools they're named after?

Just so you wouldn't think I'm making this up:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2495/zencloud-pool-announcement

After careful review, we've decided pointing our hashing power to these pools is counterproductive for our goal of promoting stability in this industry. Instead, we will be sending our hashing power to our own private pools, but keeping your payouts 100% based on the pool you select. This effectively gives you access to your favorite pools, but now with nearly perfect uptime.

However, there is another nugget in that post:

If, for some reason, a multipool becomes more profitable then our mining, we will then send our hashing power there.

Now THIS is the thing that we now know for a fact is false. They didn't send their "hashing power" to NH, they "banned" it.
zdaz14

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Josh has said multiple times they are mining on their own private pools. They are then paying out to their owners based on public pools. Different hashlets cost differently to get it.

And yes, I agree its fine to shut down Nicehash until they figure out a solution to gaming the system. That's not how their service works so they immediately posted an announcement saying they are fixing it.

Trolls be trollin. Guess that's what you do jobless surrounded by block erupters Sad
stryc9

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:44:39 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Josh has said multiple times they are mining on their own private pools. They are then paying out to their owners based on public pools. Different hashlets cost differently to get it.

And yes, I agree its fine to shut down Nicehash until they figure out a solution to gaming the system. That's not how their service works so they immediately posted an announcement saying they are fixing it.

Trolls be trollin. Guess that's what you do jobless surrounded by block erupters Sad

I'm not sure what we are arguing since we both seem to be (mostly) making the same point.  I ain't trolling.  And nice argumentum ad hominem, btw - really helps prove your point.

The fact that Josh admitted that they are not actually mining to any of these places doesn't matter.  Especially since he admits so in a forum that most of his customers do not go to at all.  They are marketing the hashlets as if they are actually mining. 

It doesn't matter that smart people like us know better.  What matters is what reasonable expectation the average consumer has, and in this case GAW is being disingenuous at best (allowing people to select pools and get payed out according to that pool, hashlet solos, etc).  Take a look at hashtalk, there are people in there asking and wondering if their hashlets are actually pointed to these pools or not and actively debating that fact.  The average person is confused.

GAW should be offering their SHA Zenpool to point to or bringing Nicehash back and have them switch to that (which as noted in this thread he promised to do).
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:51:36 PM

Who would have bought Block Erupters? Those things were guaranteed to never ROI upon launch. ;p

P.S.

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

[...]
serves GAW right for lying to people about what pools they are mining in.

Here's the thing. GAW CEO explicitly stated that they are not mining on outside pools. That was a couple of weeks ago and was quoted in this thread somewhere and is still quoted in the OP. I can't understand why GAW fans/supporters/whatchamacallit  still insist that there is no proof of this or that. The man himself has told you THEY ARE NOT MINING ON ANY OUTSIDE POOLS. ZenMiner TOS also quite clearly says that. Are the Solo hashlets confusing everyone into believing there is connection to the pools they're named after?

Just so you wouldn't think I'm making this up:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/2495/zencloud-pool-announcement

After careful review, we've decided pointing our hashing power to these pools is counterproductive for our goal of promoting stability in this industry. Instead, we will be sending our hashing power to our own private pools, but keeping your payouts 100% based on the pool you select. This effectively gives you access to your favorite pools, but now with nearly perfect uptime.

However, there is another nugget in that post:

If, for some reason, a multipool becomes more profitable then our mining, we will then send our hashing power there.

Now THIS is the thing that we now know for a fact is false. They didn't send their "hashing power" to NH, they "banned" it.
thanks for that info. I had read similar ones, but not that one. it's very clear on that one. at least it's now clear
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:17:42 PM

Looks like the new payout indicator broke all the payouts today, or something, ignoring the announcement from Eric and thread https://hashtalk.org/topic/5325/payout-bug-9-11-14/202.

#payoutwatch
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Says they guy who spent 3 hours hooking up a Fury.. You need to get your head out of your a$$ dude.

zdaz14

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Says they guy who spent 3 hours hooking up a Fury.. You need to get your head out of your a$$ dude.

Yeah man, thanks for lookin through my history to find dirt on me Cheesy Was my first machine and one of my partitions has an error that took me a while to figure out originally.

Thanks though again.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Yeah man, thanks for lookin through my history to find dirt on me Cheesy Was my first machine and one of my partitions has an error that took me a while to figure out originally.

Thanks though again.

No problem.
Now let me ask you a question, one that I can not understand, why would I mine on zenpool and payout what nicehash is paying out?
Also what happened on nicehash is not a flaw for nicehash because this is how nicehash works.

EDIT: Nice pics btw Smiley.

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:35:48 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Thanks though again.

Zdaz, don't give this guy the time of day. Him and a few other of his accounts MemCID/Flexhash/CEO are all troll accounts. Most of us just ignore his rants.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:38:43 PM

Thanks though again.
Don't even waste time on this idiot.
If you start talking with him he'll just ignore you and switch to his memcid sockpuppet to ask the same things again. Let him drown in his own stupidity.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

LOL I was right!  Grin

Just look at the timing of my last post and the one that appeared below it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8779366#msg8779366

The pattern repeats. So obvious...

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
zdaz14

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Thanks though again.

No problem.
Now let me ask you a question, one that I can not understand, why would I mine on zenpool and payout what nicehash is paying out?
Also what happened on nicehash is not a flaw for nicehash because this is how nicehash works.

Thanks for the pic comment Smiley Fun side gig until I get to an area that I can do it full-time lol.

I totally understand its not a flaw on Nicehashes end (that's actually where my Fury mines all day), I just don't think GAW thought about others gaming rental sites (like Nashhash) in order to turn a higher profit with Hashlets over a long period of time.

I don't believe that it effected them immediately but, say, a year down the road if it had continued to allow it and they were losing money long term on the SHA hashlets then it wouldn't be a smart business venture for them to even offer it. So might as well nip it in the butt quickly.

That said, I've asked to trade my SHA miners over to ZenHashlets (and pay the $1 difference myself) because the only reason I bought them originally was Nicehashes payout. I originally was going to stick it out but a ZenHashlet seems like a better option, really.

GAW is a business, they are out to make money first. I, personally, find that they've treated me well as a customer for the most part which is why I defend them. If they are a scam, I guess we'll see, but as of now I don't have anything negative to say about them.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Thanks though again.

Zdaz, don't give this guy the time of day. Him and a few other of his accounts MemCID/Flexhash/CEO are all troll accounts. Most of us just ignore his rants.

You're just as much a troll as "any" of us. You're so pro GAW it seems like you're dating Josh or something.
Sorry if you think I am a troll, I just question GAW just as much as the other guy and there are way too many scams out there and GAW has SCAM written all over it.
We've heard lies upon lies from these guys.

LMAO I can see their posts when you quote them.. Wish I would be able to ignore quotes 2.
Anyway I think I have asked legit questions and all these ignored people do is make personal attacks.
Now they have double pay or triple pay problems.
Like 3 pool owners went to hashtsalk and are not allowed there anymore plus old forum was supposed to transfer all posts to new forum "Not Found
You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page." Why do this? What do we have to hide? Search button went POOF, no more..
My ignored trolls if you are not part of GAWSCAM you should be asking these questions and the many other questions RESPECTED COMMUNITY MEMBERS have asked.
KEEP UP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS maybe a few will laugh with you but "He who laughs last, laughs longest"

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:00:41 PM

Guys, stop being idiots.

Thanks though again.

No problem.

Thanks for the pic comment Smiley Fun side gig until I get to an area that I can do it full-time lol.

I totally understand its not a flaw on Nicehashes end (that's actually where my Fury mines all day), I just don't think GAW thought about others gaming rental sites (like Nashhash) in order to turn a higher profit with Hashlets over a long period of time.

I don't believe that it effected them immediately but, say, a year down the road if it had continued to allow it and they were losing money long term on the SHA hashlets then it wouldn't be a smart business venture for them to even offer it. So might as well nip it in the butt quickly.

That said, I've asked to trade my SHA miners over to ZenHashlets (and pay the $1 difference myself) because the only reason I bought them originally was Nicehashes payout. I originally was going to stick it out but a ZenHashlet seems like a better option, really.

GAW is a business, they are out to make money first. I, personally, find that they've treated me well as a customer for the most part which is why I defend them. If they are a scam, I guess we'll see, but as of now I don't have anything negative to say about them.

I honestly hope everything works out for you and I mean it. I swore by them when I purchased my miners and was a return customer, I just feel later on in the game things started changing, promises were not kept (I have stated some of them here) etc. It really got to me when someone on this forum posted that Eric was posting for Josh, Josh +Eric lied about mining on 3 pools and the pool owners said they were not... then they banned the pool owners on their forum, 1 miner I purchased came to me used and many other things.
Anyways have fun Smiley I need to get some work done here because my team is slacking off after lunch Smiley

gambleabitcoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

When i see posts of I_IZ_CEO/MemCiD and other trolls sometimes I wonder where is the limit of this bull shit :/ Accounts made 2 weeks ago and all posts concern GAW.
zdaz14

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:19:59 PM

When i see posts of I_IZ_CEO/MemCiD and other trolls sometimes I wonder where is the limit of this bull shit :/ Accounts made 2 weeks ago and all posts concern GAW.

To be fair, I'm a real person, not trying to push an agenda and my account is new...

and this is your first post too lol.

Both sides here and basically hostile to each other and I'm sure both sides here have at least one person using multiple accounts.
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:40:53 PM

this popup appeared some time ago:

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: