Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262836 times)
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:56:47 PM

I've been trying to withdraw some btc today and the same error message for the last couple of hours:

Code:
Unable to process transaction at this time

Does anyone experience the same issue?
Must be over their API limits or something. Thought there's no API limits for posting directly to the blockchain...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:14:58 PM

I've been trying to withdraw some btc today and the same error message for the last couple of hours:

Code:

Must be over their API limits or something. Thought there's no API limits for posting directly to the blockchain...

Or hot wallet needs replenishment. I've seen that happen a few times after payout, maybe a lot of customers are withdrawing at the same time.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Code:

same here, I've been trying all day to withdraw and get the same message
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

Code:

same here, I've been trying all day to withdraw and get the same message

For anyone interested, I was just able to withdraw my BTC.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

Someone bought my clever Hashlet so now I have made ROI plus a lot more
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:51:37 PM

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

I know no one really cares, but I thought GAW's terrible customer support should be a public matter.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.
zdaz14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

Careful when posting to Hashtalk. The forum is completely under control. Only positive posts are allowed. You will  banned or negative action will be taken against your account. If you have a support issue you cant submit it to the forum because it makes GAWS look bad.

Uh, I've posted plenty of support threads to Hashtalk no problem...just submit them to the correct support section like plenty of others do?
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

I sold my 6 Blizzards and 24 gridseeds, used the proceeds to buy Zenhashlets and am making 4 times the profit that I was mining at home.
Plus no heat and noise from the machines.
I'm a happy camper or should I say miner  Grin
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:39:52 PM

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

I know no one really cares, but I thought GAW's terrible customer support should be a public matter.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet

Well, Luke just resolved my problem.  He credited me the full amount that I was due, plus another .02 BTC.  So, I am happy with how it turned out.  Would have been nice to have a quicker response from GAW, but at least it worked out in the end.

Try posting on the support section of the forum damiano and tagging the relevant mods (like the ZenMiner crowd, or whomever) with the @ plus their name. 

t was not until I did that and Amber stepped in that I was able to get support to respond to my ticket.
zdaz14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

You only called twice this week? I had to call 4 times in a single day before I got a hold of someone...that said I do like GAW and the service but their CS is poooor.
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:45:20 PM

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 ours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet

You only called twice this week? I had to call 4 times in a single day before I got a hold of someone...that said I do like GAW and the service but their CS is poooor.

Well I called twice on different days and left 2 messages.  I guess I'm not important.

Lucky for you that you got a holdof someone.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:45:42 AM

I was told to take down my campaign by the mods.
No, you wasn't.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

No, you wasn't.

lol - I figured he got threatened with a lawsuit or something. It was extremely short lived.
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:06:53 AM

I sold my 6 Blizzards and 24 gridseeds, used the proceeds to buy Zenhashlets and am making 4 times the profit that I was mining at home.
Plus no heat and noise from the machines.
I'm a happy camper or should I say miner  Grin

That's a good move! I think I might do the same thing..I got 14 blizzards and 6 gridseeds to sell. Forgot I had those old gridseeds...

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:23:42 AM

No, you wasn't.

lol - I figured he got threatened with a lawsuit or something. It was extremely short lived.
Maybe you were reading a different forum but in the thread I saw he got 0  signups and only requests for a proof of the crap he was writing.
This whole thing was one big bullshit just like the rest of his troll talk. All bark and no bite.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

I jusr seen a trailer on tv about a movie about trolls i think its a kids movie but i just wanted to know if it was inspired by anyone on here Tongue

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:50:17 AM

Put it this way. Its broken to the point that I can keep all my primes in BOOST mode.  If you are catching my drift.

Its tedious as fuck to do, but very possible to do every time the 30mins expires   -  hell you can even CANCEL the current timer and restart it.

IF gaw are smart they would run a script where by EVERYONE only gets 2 boosts payments per billing cycle - regardless

They are just lucky I can only do this with 5 Primes... if I had more...

ta da

https://hashtalk.org/topic/6320/hashlet-boost-bug/3
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

Put it this way. Its broken to the point that I can keep all my primes in BOOST mode.  If you are catching my drift.

Its tedious as fuck to do, but very possible to do every time the 30mins expires   -  hell you can even CANCEL the current timer and restart it.

IF gaw are smart they would run a script where by EVERYONE only gets 2 boosts payments per billing cycle - regardless

ta da

wait until someone uses the take as much hashrate as you want bug/exploit, then all hell will break loose.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:00:48 AM

ta da

wait until someone uses the take as much hashrate as you want bug/exploit, then all hell will break loose.

The bug has already been fixed and Zen will be running a script to correct the accounts. 
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: