Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:12:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262847 times)
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:49:06 PM

I would just like to apologize to everyone for the things listed that I have done in this thread.

1. Bad mouthed GAWMiners

2. Attemped to be paid for leaving Negative Trust Rating for bitgeek

3. Left Negative trust rating for suchmoon

4. Generally been obnoxious

I have gone ahead and looked for all my posts on this thread and removed them. I missed a few but am going through all the pages because the All button is not available and will be removing the rest.

I have also removed bitgeek's negative rating and sent him an apology message to his Bitcoin Talk Inbox.

I have also removed suchmoon's negative rating and would like to apologize to him directly here. I'm very sorry I ever left that negative rating suchmoon and I hope you can forgive me.

Regardless of how I feel about GAWMiners it really does no good to just yell and scream about it as nothing gets done from that.

I was never paid for leaving negative feedback and hope to never be paid for leaving negative feedback in the future.

My opinion is my own and as much as I dislike GAWMiners no one needs to listen to me bitch about them constantly.

I hope that all of you can forgive me.

Why the sudden change of heart? This is just more suspicious hahaha

No real sudden change of heart.

I still think GAWMiners is a Ponzi Scam and I probably always will.

I just do not like fighting with anyone and throwing around negative trust is like sharing a diseased cigarette. At first you feel great then there's an incredibly toxic effect.

I like to think of drama like this...

Dumb

Retards

Asking for

More

Attention

WREKNEYEZ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

I heard are on a conference now, maybe they will anounce something new when they come back.
About that "sweet sound of money" u mean the annoying sound of all those fans? I prefer sweet silence.

isn't too bad.. i have a computer room and i leave them in there.. i use coinotron and  get around 1 lite coin a day... set it and forget it ..

and I'm assuming your apology is referring to prior issue.. i was a little hesitant about the gas miners too but wish i bought a prime for 16... now I'm contemplating on buying one before the 23rd. Need advice tho.. LEGENDARY...OR PRIME.. OR BOTH!! i would like to purchase tonight so your advice is helped is greatly appreciated
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:26:19 PM

This thread is getting shorter every day. Much wow Cheesy
A very mature way to handle it, CrazyRabbi. Trolling doesn't get you anywhere and makes the whole thread look ridiculous.

October 23 is the day Project Prime is supposed to be unveiled. This was mentioned in one of the announcements a couple of weeks ago.

As to what it is, here is a speech CEO published recently on HT (I think it was from that conference Stargazer mentioned). Best I can figure it's some kind of a payment gateway or something.

"We’re developing a neat technology that allows anyone to buy from the sites they, like using bitcoin…
…Even when those sites don’t accept bitcoin."

https://hashtalk.org/topic/10264/ignore-them-and-innovate

It's from this event in Las Vegas. Josh Garza is listed as one of the speakers:
http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/2014/speakers

WREKNEYEZ

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:28:23 PM

what did he do??
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:55:45 PM

Why the sudden change of heart? This is just more suspicious hahaha

Colorful character to say the least:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575743.0
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=SupaDupaJenkins
WREKNEYEZ

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:07:12 PM

hey such ! so i was reading a few of your posts and i know you have hash lets.. is it worth it to buy a legendary and a prime right now? as far as ROI goes? or should i stick with solos and hope that on the 23rd we get a little boost of some sort. I was leading towards legendary because i have a feeling maybe it can be a NO FEE Hashlet
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:20:45 PM

hey such ! so i was reading a few of your posts and i know you have hash lets.. is it worth it to buy a legendary and a prime right now? as far as ROI goes? or should i stick with solos and hope that on the 23rd we get a little boost of some sort. I was leading towards legendary because i have a feeling maybe it can be a NO FEE Hashlet

Have you done the math? It is extremely unlikely that you will ROI since you are entering this late in the game. By buying a $50 1MH miner you are just betting that the price of BTC will double or triple in order to ROI. At the current price and payout rate it would take over 200 days to ROI with a Prime. I posted some hard numbers several pages back.

I would recommend just buying the same amount of BTC as you were going to spend at GAW and then holding it until a pre-set price point. Say 50% profit? $330/BTC is a pretty good price point to get in and if BTC keeps going down then GAW miners are worthless anyway.

I know that is not what you wanted to hear, but both of your choices have a very low likelihood of achieving ROI through mining. Buying at $16 or $20 and then selling is the path to ROI at GAW and you are too late. You are not too late for this incredible bear market. It might go back down to test 266, but I doubt it will go lower.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

Sorry, I can't guess what if anything will happen on the 23rd. I doubt that Legendary will ever ROI on mining alone, it's more of a collector's item that may or may not rise in value. I also don't see how Prime can justify it's price even with all the "amps" they have mentioned, since you can only use one amp at a time. I would think that buying ZenHashlets on the market (if you can find them at below retail price) offers a better ROI since you only have to mine back ~10% (GAW's commission on market sales) to achieve it, however that's assuming the prices will remain the same.
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:39:23 PM

Have you done the math? It is extremely unlikely that you will ROI since you are entering this late in the game. By buying a $50 1MH miner you are just betting that the price of BTC will double or triple in order to ROI. At the current price and payout rate it would take over 200 days to ROI with a Prime. I posted some hard numbers several pages back.

I would recommend just buying the same amount of BTC as you were going to spend at GAW and then holding it until a pre-set price point. Say 50% profit? $330/BTC is a pretty good price point to get in and if BTC keeps going down then GAW miners are worthless anyway.

I know that is not what you wanted to hear, but both of your choices have a very low likelihood of achieving ROI through mining. Buying at $16 or $20 and then selling is the path to ROI at GAW and you are too late. You are not too late for this incredible bear market. It might go back down to test 266, but I doubt it will go lower.

+1. Original Hashlets at $16 were a good buy. Nothing the company has offered since is. $50 for a Prime is crazy high. The best returns are from Zenhashlet but with bitcoin prices under $350 you should be buying bitcoin, not Hashlets. GAWMiners needs to cut prices and fast.

They had a chance to gain back credibility when CEO proposed cutting price of Primes to $25 and adding ability to mine SHA-256 at 40 gH per Prime but that never happened.

At depressed coin prices you have to search out the mining providers with the absolute lowest price per mH you can find if you still want to invest in hosted mining. You can still make ROI in about a month and a half at Litecoin GEAR.
WREKNEYEZ

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:45:11 PM

i already have over 10 BTC. And my hands on a good amount of litecoin, vericoin, and doge... i know that mining is no longer profitable .. but what i asking is it a good enough investment to get the prime.. i have placed BTC in my zencloud to give me about 400 HP a day.. which isn't much but its something... i just wanna know if i should buy this legendary hashlet or not.... and when it comes to the primes I'm sure if you dd twice a day as allowed you will eventually ROI.. i use this this stuff as a hobby and never invest anymore than i can care losing..  so  again... will this legendary coin become something that is no more and is wanted.. even if i re sell it for 100 - 120.. i can get it for 66.. but you all bring up great points.. for now i will continue to buy  BTC and just maybe transfer some more to my zenclooud.. this way i can use my hash points to buy more solos..  but you guys are absolutely right,..my friend had the genesis and then we got the email that he was gonna receive a 50 percent boost ( which his payouts still sucked).. so when i heard something was coming for solos i was thinking maybe they would turn all solos to primes.... i dunoo
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

i already have over 10 BTC. And my hands on a good amount of litecoin, vericoin, and doge... i know that mining is no longer profitable .. but what i asking is it a good enough investment to get the prime.. i have placed BTC in my zencloud to give me about 400 HP a day.. which isn't much but its something... i just wanna know if i should buy this legendary hashlet or not.... and when it comes to the primes I'm sure if you dd twice a day as allowed you will eventually ROI.. i use this this stuff as a hobby and never invest anymore than i can care losing..  so  again... will this legendary coin become something that is no more and is wanted.. even if i re sell it for 100 - 120.. i can get it for 66.. but you all bring up great points.. for now i will continue to buy  BTC and just maybe transfer some more to my zenclooud.. this way i can use my hash points to buy more solos..  but you guys are absolutely right,..my friend had the genesis and then we got the email that he was gonna receive a 50 percent boost ( which his payouts still sucked).. so when i heard something was coming for solos i was thinking maybe they would turn all solos to primes.... i dunoo

just like not getting into btc from start, you've missed the boat...I bought some primes n leg. before the price hikes...have i bought any since? nope...just don't see it making ROI in a reasonable time frame...I'd stick to solo's which i have been buying...I highly doubt any of those leg. hashlets are selling..and if they are, then its probably some whale that just wants one for the heck of it...I can't see paying almost 100 bucks for something that makes .0006 or so btc a day lol even after they change it to primes, won't help much but its a free upgrade so i'll take it hehe

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
WREKNEYEZ

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:48:22 PM

just like not getting into btc from start, you've missed the boat...I bought some primes n leg. before the price hikes...have i bought any since? nope...just don't see it making ROI in a reasonable time frame...I'd stick to solo's which i have been buying...I highly doubt any of those leg. hashlets are selling..and if they are, then its probably some whale that just wants one for the heck of it...I can't see paying almost 100 bucks for something that makes .0006 or so btc a day lol even after they change it to primes, won't help much but its a free upgrade so i'll take it hehe

i get what your saying.. but would you pay like 70? i guess i should just stick to the solos i guess.. just curious .. is anyone else dumping BTC in zencloud to get HP? I'm watching it closely
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

No, people are selling their Hashlets below retail so they can own cheap bitcoin instead, expecting bitcoin price appreciation to be greater than mining returns.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:25:59 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 09:51:52 PM by crashoveride54902

i already have over 10 BTC. And my hands on a good amount of litecoin, vericoin, and doge... i know that mining is no longer profitable .. but what i asking is it a good enough investment to get the prime.. i have placed BTC in my zencloud to give me about 400 HP a day.. which isn't much but its something... i just wanna know if i should buy this legendary hashlet or not.... and when it comes to the primes I'm sure if you dd twice a day as allowed you will eventually ROI.. i use this this stuff as a hobby and never invest anymore than i can care losing..  so  again... will this legendary coin become something that is no more and is wanted.. even if i re sell it for 100 - 120.. i can get it for 66.. but you all bring up great points.. for now i will continue to buy  BTC and just maybe transfer some more to my zenclooud.. this way i can use my hash points to buy more solos..  but you guys are absolutely right,..my friend had the genesis and then we got the email that he was gonna receive a 50 percent boost ( which his payouts still sucked).. so when i heard something was coming for solos i was thinking maybe they would turn all solos to primes.... i dunoo

i get what your saying.. but would you pay like 70? i guess i should just stick to the solos i guess.. just curious .. is anyone else dumping BTC in zencloud to get HP? I'm watching it closely

sorry to say, but you didn't get what i was saying...or you didn't read my whole reply...so the answer would be a helllll nooo...that is crazy...would ya buy a prime right now for 50? nope, i don't see why anyone would...but if you like to gamble with your money, go for it Smiley and if your hoping the price will go up for leg. keep dreaming...I should start a thread to see the highest paid leg. hashlet sold for....if any sold and i did https://hashtalk.org/topic/10363/anyone-get-a-legendary-hashlet-sold-if-so-what-was-the-price/17

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
WREKNEYEZ

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:21:08 AM

i already have over 10 BTC. And my hands on a good amount of litecoin, vericoin, and doge... i know that mining is no longer profitable .. but what i asking is it a good enough investment to get the prime.. i have placed BTC in my zencloud to give me about 400 HP a day.. which isn't much but its something... i just wanna know if i should buy this legendary hashlet or not.... and when it comes to the primes I'm sure if you dd twice a day as allowed you will eventually ROI.. i use this this stuff as a hobby and never invest anymore than i can care losing..  so  again... will this legendary coin become something that is no more and is wanted.. even if i re sell it for 100 - 120.. i can get it for 66.. but you all bring up great points.. for now i will continue to buy  BTC and just maybe transfer some more to my zenclooud.. this way i can use my hash points to buy more solos..  but you guys are absolutely right,..my friend had the genesis and then we got the email that he was gonna receive a 50 percent boost ( which his payouts still sucked).. so when i heard something was coming for solos i was thinking maybe they would turn all solos to primes.... i dunoo

sorry to say, but you didn't get what i was saying...or you didn't read my whole reply...so the answer would be a helllll nooo...that is crazy...would ya buy a prime right now for 50? nope, i don't see why anyone would...but if you like to gamble with your money, go for it Smiley and if your hoping the price will go up for leg. keep dreaming...I should start a thread to see the highest paid leg. hashlet sold for....if any sold and i did https://hashtalk.org/topic/10363/anyone-get-a-legendary-hashlet-sold-if-so-what-was-the-price/17

see im not the only one lol ... il take the advice... solos it is...
MOB

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:04:35 AM

Well let's see how high this BTC rise goes before it slumps back down. These next few weeks should be interesting!

If GAW played the bounce perfectly and closed their gigantic short they opened at 550-600 (my favorite explanation for the statistically impossible Zenpool payouts when Primes were $16-$20), then anyone who bought with BTC when it was so much higher can now be safely paid ROI+profit in BTC terms with GAW making a considerable margin. I would not be surprised if Zenpool payments begin to average a bit higher even before fees.

Counter-intuitively, anyone who recently purchased GAW products with 2xx or low 3xx BTC will now have their likelihood of ROI'ing in BTC become increasingly unlikely if BTC continues to go up in price, even as their likelihood to ROI in converted fiat increases.

Lastly, anyone who purchased 2xx or 3xx BTC could instead sell the amount they would have spent at GAW instantly make ROI plus 10-28% profit. That is about 200-260 days worth of mining at current Zenpool rates.

Personally, I think we will revisit 300 again even if only in a flash crash in the middle of the night. Still, great couple of days so far!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:24:37 AM

Well let's see how high this BTC rise goes before it slumps back down. These next few weeks should be interesting!

If GAW played the bounce perfectly and closed their gigantic short they opened at 550-600 (my favorite explanation for the statistically impossible Zenpool payouts when Primes were $16-$20), then anyone who bought with BTC when it was so much higher can now be safely paid ROI+profit in BTC terms with GAW making a considerable margin. I would not be surprised if Zenpool payments begin to average a bit higher even before fees.

Counter-intuitively, anyone who recently purchased GAW products with 2xx or low 3xx BTC will now have their likelihood of ROI'ing in BTC become increasingly unlikely if BTC continues to go up in price, even as their likelihood to ROI in converted fiat increases.

Lastly, anyone who purchased 2xx or 3xx BTC could instead sell the amount they would have spent at GAW instantly make ROI plus 10-28% profit. That is about 200-260 days worth of mining at current Zenpool rates.

Personally, I think we will revisit 300 again even if only in a flash crash in the middle of the night. Still, great couple of days so far!

I have a stop loss at 340 (bought some between 290 and 320ish). Normally I'd just hold until 600+, but I got overexcited and bought too much... luckily it recovered as quickly as it did  Smiley

I don't know if I would believe GAW to be the financial geniuses to make a play like you're describing. I mean they are struggling with so many things from software development to customer support every week and this would require some major cojones to pull it off. Not impossible but unlikely.

What's your opinion on this: "We’re developing a neat technology that allows anyone to buy from the sites they, like using bitcoin…
…Even when those sites don’t accept bitcoin." I'd be fearful if it has the same level of quality as their cloud Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 02:01:49 AM

edit: I suppose they can instead use your BTC to pay miners at below market rate. Then it is up to the miners to either hold or dump.

They have hinted that it will all fit together (i.e. hashlets and all that). We'll see.
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:02:34 AM

The guy running http://hashlets.info/?p=174 has quit. Apparently, the infamous heavy/heavy account suspension/banning for dissenting voice (worse than Gestapo, or China).

Probably some 1st Amendment rights violations somewhere too (FTC complaint?). About as bad as the guy running Starfleet Commander (on Facebook), lol.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:56:01 PM

The guy running http://hashlets.info/?p=174 has quit. Apparently, the infamous heavy/heavy account suspension/banning for dissenting voice (worse than Gestapo, or China).

Probably some 1st Amendment rights violations somewhere too (FTC complaint?). About as bad as the guy running Starfleet Commander (on Facebook), lol.

There are no first amendment rights on someone else's bulletin board. I've been banned several weeks now and it's great, I don't even go there any more and I'm much happier now.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: