Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262827 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

You guys are making this too personal and keep moving the target.

Let's keep it simple; as it stands now GAW Hashlets are a bad investment if you are looking for ROI or BTC. Forget about promises or down the road things - right now it's just bad and you can do better just about everywhere else. Simple.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:20:27 PM

I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Let's keep it simple; as it stands now GAW Hashlets are a bad investment if you are looking for ROI or BTC. Forget about promises or down the road things - right now it's just bad and you can do better just about everywhere else. Simple.

True, but when Mr. CEO and/or his business forces his/its way into MY HOUSE via the web or my direct email with baseless threats after holding MY Bitcoin hostage for NO REASONABLE OR LEGAL REASON, it is GAME ON and as an educated business professional who gets the opportunity (ugh) to pay inflated taxes and license fees in the real world, I accept it is my responsibility to at least exercise my Constitutional right (and California Professional Code of Conduct) to expose unethical and immoral activity that, if left unchecked, we ALL end up paying for in one manner or another.

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.

Sooo... who/what are you?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:32:28 PM

http://www.anonymong.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/grumpy-old-man.jpg

More importantly, how did you get my picture?
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:33:40 PM

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-27

GAW=GreedAtWork November 7, 2014   

All the words Josh won’t let anyone HEAR have already been said thousands of times. The thing is he bans anyone and everyone from his self-controlled self-ego serving forum and deletes each and every post that questions anything to do with his methods. Since you guys love sucking Josh off I wonder what you like more, the koolaid or getting to swallow your GAW god’s load?

It appears all non-pro GAW/Zen comments since reply #16 are poof - gone..

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:35:28 PM

I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.
http://www.anonymong.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/grumpy-old-man.jpg

More importantly, how did you get my picture?

At least he doesn't have mine!

OH SNAP!!! MY BAD!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:36:13 PM

I agree, we are degenerating here. I blame lack of any substantial news on the topic.

How about this: we are getting double hash on Primes today. Applies only to HP though.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16960/double-hash-for-primes
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:44:25 PM

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-27

GAW=GreedAtWork November 7, 2014   

All the words Josh won’t let anyone HEAR have already been said thousands of times. The thing is he bans anyone and everyone from his self-controlled self-ego serving forum and deletes each and every post that questions anything to do with his methods. Since you guys love sucking Josh off I wonder what you like more, the koolaid or getting to swallow your GAW god’s load?

It appears all non-pro GAW/Zen comments since reply #16 are poof - gone..

Scott-

The best part is there should be 28 comments yet Josh could only muster up 8 disciples to pump him with mindless comments while 2 1/2 times the amount of comments have been posted bashing/exposing him.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:47:04 PM

I agree, we are degenerating here. I blame lack of any substantial news on the topic.

How about this: we are getting double hash on Primes today. Applies only to HP though.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16960/double-hash-for-primes

Of course, feed the uneasiness with small rewards that do not cost them any actual money and the downswing of GAWness starts to rise back up a little to insure ongoing revenue. Gotta keep those initial investors happy or the scheme falls apart prematurely.

Yes, I am guilty of some cheap shots on occasion and speak more liberally now that my investment has been rescued from the grasp of some shady handlers, but that doesn't and shouldn't take away from or discredit the fundamental reason why we are here in the first place; and the simple fact that most of us are on the same page regarding the obviousness of the pending catastrophe taking shape over at HT.

Scott-
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:48:20 PM

Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:13:07 PM

Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
Good catch... grabbing and converting to PDF before it gets removed. I will read and run the numbers as well. :-)

PDF: http://gawgate.com/pdf/TheMathsBehindWhyHashcoinMight%20FailPart%201.pdf
PCComf

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:13:53 PM

Good article. Wonder how it slipped past the banning hammer there. I captured it as well.

The questions I still have and the reason I'm out of this for now has to do with centralization and acceptance.

If GAW controls/centralizes this then it goes against principles that most bitcoin miners/holders should value.

Having even one retailer accept this at launch would probably fit the claim that this will have more acceptance than any other coin at launch. I don't doubt that he will be able to find someone to accept it at launch, but getting someone big in that boat to share in the risk is hard to believe. The timeline is too short to convince any really big player.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:16:45 PM

you gotta be dumb as fuck to believe any of that hashcoin bullshit

major retail companies and banks wont integrate with BTC but will with some random little companies shit coin. give me a break
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:25:00 PM

You are taking it way too hard. Let them do what they want and simply watch from the sidelines. If there is a big plan behind it it will have to be revealed sooner or later. Calling it dumb or shit is just a waste of time, the majority will decide as it always does.

KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:25:27 PM

Good article. Wonder how it slipped past the banning hammer there. I captured it as well.

The questions I still have and the reason I'm out of this for now has to do with centralization and acceptance.

If GAW controls/centralizes this then it goes against principles that most bitcoin miners/holders should value.

Having even one retailer accept this at launch would probably fit the claim that this will have more acceptance than any other coin at launch. I don't doubt that he will be able to find someone to accept it at launch, but getting someone big in that boat to share in the risk is hard to believe. The timeline is too short to convince any really big player.

+1

eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world

Stuart Fraser is Vice Chairman and partner of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.  Mr. Fraser joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 with Howard Lutnick, the Chairman and CEO, and the two were the first to matriculate from Cantor Fitzgerald's Training Program.

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider and Union Street Media, a Website developer. 

WOW !!!

The first bit of real news we have seen from Homero and it is indeed good, no great news !!

Why is this not being screamed from the roof tops for heaven's sake. This is the major major boost crypto currency needs !! I mean to have such an illustrious market maker like Cantor Fitzgerald investing in crypto coins is a win win for every single coin !!

Someone needs to contact the Wall Street Journal, Boombergs, and every other major financial news outlet and inform them that Hemero Garza just confirmed that Cantor Fitgerald is investing heavily in the new age crypto currency game.

Someone must have contacts to news outlets??  TO THE MOON WE GO !!!

only one I can immediately find is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Hurry people use your collective resources to spread this fantastic news, Cantor Fitzgerald is making a massive play in crypto currencies confirmed by Hermero Gaza CEO of GaW COins and GAw MineRs

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

https://www.snl.com/InteractiveX/article.aspx?cdid=A-26316576-11566&TabStates=0

With that bit of info, I think the hidden financial partner, biggest [investment] bank, biggest trading platform are all clear (and all the same):

Hidden partner: Stuart Fraser who is a Vice Chair at Cantor Fitzgerald investment bank (and not really so hidden per link above)

Undisclosed "bank" is likely Cantor Fitzgerald (which FWIW is an investment bank, very different from a retail bank; more if a sales and marketing organizations for companies wanting to raise capital or invest in private businesses; and also FWIW hardly in the category or largest though Cantor is a major player in some markets)

The largest bond trading platform is likely BCG Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP), which is a company spun out from Cantor..  I know well since I lost money in that company several years ago when they attempted and M&A play involving espeed to become the largest (claimed) trading platform. Similar to GAW, I heard then that BGC was going to change the world of trading, and they were working on slews of partnerships.. but the stock never took off.  Chart

It is interesting because clearly Fraser (and Cantor) have the ability to raise capital for this company.  So why sell hashlets at all?  Why not just get private equity sponsors?  Why all the secrecy behind Fraser's involvement?  Cantor's involvement (if at all)?

The only answer I can see is that hashlets are what private equity investors call "dumb money".  Like friends and family who hand over retirement savings to relatives who are starting up a business... no one really cares about the business fundamentals they are investing in the personage.  Later rounds of capital will take out the dumb money, usually for a profit which costs the founder money out of his pocket; but in this case, there is no need to "take out" hashlet owners at all.. just print out 1 billion new prime hashlets and dilute the current primes down to zero; or even better, just reduce Zen pool returns to .000000001 BTC per day and everyone will sell out on their own.  Maybe that is already the strategy and maybe there is already a buyer out there who wants the hashlet taken out.  Lol if that is true we will all look like fools.

That is not to say Josh won't be successful; he could take off and match his vision.  But hashlet owners are about to get a real politik lesson in how Wall Street works if that is right.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:35:50 PM

Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world

Stuart Fraser is Vice Chairman and partner of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.  Mr. Fraser joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 with Howard Lutnick, the Chairman and CEO, and the two were the first to matriculate from Cantor Fitzgerald's Training Program.

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider and Union Street Media, a Website developer. 

WOW !!!

The first bit of real news we have seen from Homero and it is indeed good, no great news !!

Why is this not being screamed from the roof tops for heaven's sake. This is the major major boost crypto currency needs !! I mean to have such an illustrious market maker like Cantor Fitzgerald investing in crypto coins is a win win for every single coin !!

Someone needs to contact the Wall Street Journal, Boombergs, and every other major financial news outlet and inform them that Hemero Garza just confirmed that Cantor Fitgerald is investing heavily in the new age crypto currency game.

Someone must have contacts to news outlets??  TO THE MOON WE GO !!!

only one I can immediately find is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Hurry people use your collective resources to spread this fantastic news, Cantor Fitzgerald is making a massive play in crypto currencies confirmed by Hermero Gaza CEO of GaW COins and GAw MineRs

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

https://www.snl.com/InteractiveX/article.aspx?cdid=A-26316576-11566&TabStates=0

With that bit of info, I think the hidden financial partner, biggest [investment] bank, biggest trading platform are all clear (and all the same):

Hidden partner: Stuart Fraser who is a Vice Chair at Cantor Fitzgerald investment bank (and not really so hidden per link above)

Undisclosed "bank" is likely Cantor Fitzgerald (which FWIW is an investment bank, very different from a retail bank; more if a sales and marketing organizations for companies wanting to raise capital or invest in private businesses; and also FWIW hardly in the category or largest though Cantor is a major player in some markets)

The largest bond trading platform is likely BCG Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP), which is a company spun out from Cantor..  I know well since I lost money in that company several years ago when they attempted and M&A play involving espeed to become the largest (claimed) trading platform. Similar to GAW, I heard then that BGC was going to change the world of trading, and they were working on slews of partnerships.. but the stock never took off.  Chart

It is interesting because clearly Fraser (and Cantor) have the ability to raise capital for this company.  So why sell hashlets at all?  Why not just get private equity sponsors?  Why all the secrecy behind Fraser's involvement?  Cantor's involvement (if at all)?

The only answer I can see is that hashlets are what private equity investors call "dumb money".  Like friends and family who hand over retirement savings to relatives who are starting up a business... no one really cares about the business fundamentals they are investing in the personage.  Later rounds of capital will take out the dumb money, usually for a profit which costs the founder money out of his pocket; but in this case, there is no need to "take out" hashlet owners at all.. just print out 1 billion new prime hashlets and dilute the current primes down to zero; or even better, just reduce Zen pool returns to .000000001 BTC per day and everyone will sell out on their own.  Maybe that is already the strategy and maybe there is already a buyer out there who wants the hashlet taken out.  Lol if that is true we will all look like fools.

That is not to say Josh won't be successful; he could take off and match his vision.  But hashlet owners are about to get a real politik lesson in how Wall Street works if that is right.

You are right on the money! These hashlet owners are going to learn all about Over Allotments, first out options and possibly debentures.

Too bad I wont be around to see all these great and wonderful things unfold, as soon as my miners is sold I am gone and not going to bother with this delusional circle jerk Josh has orchistrated.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:00:59 PM

You are taking it way too hard. Let them do what they want and simply watch from the sidelines. If there is a big plan behind it it will have to be revealed sooner or later. Calling it dumb or shit is just a waste of time, the majority will decide as it always does.

i have no money invested in anything related to gaw. i am watching.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

Only reason to like this coin is if you trust Josh Garza more than your government that regulates fiat, I trust Josh Less
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: