Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262847 times)
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17231/reasonable-roi

Holy shit Josh is literally polling hash talk to see how long he can string people out for his next Ponzi Haslet, he must be desperate
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:57:49 PM

Holy shit Josh is literally polling hash talk to see how long he can string people out for his next Ponzi Haslet, he must be desperate

How fucking absurd is that? You can't just guess that you have a product that will ROI in a certain time-frame. You have NO idea what the price of any coin will be. What is he going to charge more or less for the same exact thing and just artificially change its daily returns to fit the chosen ROI time-frame?
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:02:44 PM

How fucking absurd is that? You can't just guess that you have a product that will ROI in a certain time-frame. You have NO idea what the price of any coin will be. What is he going to charge more or less for the same exact thing and just artificially change its daily returns to fit the chosen ROI time-frame?

exactly, ROI is not something you control all the variables to by the nature of the industry, you try to control a couple, but this is just going to new levels of absurd. He is literally asking people how to better rip them off...
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:09:18 PM

That presents an interesting perspective.

It is becoming apparent this is all about borrowing money. Plain and simple.

We want to borrow 100 dollars from you for 6 months and we will pay you back .10 cents per month.

How much are you prepared to lend us and for how long and what kind of payment do you want back?

What if all of this is nothing more than a front. Just one massive elaborate ruise.  All these hashits, craplets, coins, cons etc. Smoke and mirrors.

100,000 people who believe every word he says, give 100 dollars, he takes that sum, sticks it into a Cantor Fitz investment vehicle for 6 months, generates x amount return. Then pays back bits and pieces to these 100,000 people under the guise of crypto currency returns from these fictitious mining machines.

Can someone in finance look into that? What in the captical markets today would yield enough to create this illusion and with a healthy spread to pocket the remainder?  Anything?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:10:46 PM

i dont like translators i will start reply smaller as im making too big size written here and poor content anyway till end year we will see several promotions on the new coin who knows the name or we dont havent one yet fucking insane already
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:14:46 PM

Can someone in finance look into that? What in the captical markets today would yield enough to create this illusion and with a healthy spread to pocket the remainder?  Anything?

Why don't you ask this guy:

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:22:02 PM

^ just did.

He suggests GAW is laundering money for Cantor Fitz.  Cheesy

Seems bit of a stretch in my view. Even so perhaps the Federale should check it out ?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:30:30 PM

Woooooo Hooooo happy happy happy

miners sold and BTC transfered. I am outta GAWS/ZEN never to return.

Good luck to everyone with this "cloud miner"  or whatever it is?
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:34:37 PM

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:37:05 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! Can you feel the tension leaving? I did.
chmick

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good.

Good for you .. I'm trying to do the same with my genesis, but doing so I made a big mistake and i clicked to fast 

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 10:31:43 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17245/questions-on-btc-adoption

"Doctor, my friend has this problem..."
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

Good for you .. I'm trying to do the same with my genesis, but doing so I made a big mistake and i clicked to fast 

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

Ouch... that appears to be a 1000+ USD mistake, am i right?

Sorry man, feel for you if so... Holy shit, ouch... i hate gaw, but i do love the entertainment here....

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17245/questions-on-btc-adoption

"Doctor, my friend has this problem..."

oh wow. this tool is so lost, not to mention, he has the literacy of a 10th grader when it comes to grammar, unless he's just lazy as  fck*....

I can't stop laughing at his questions about btc - it's like he just woke up and realized how btc actually works  how fcked* his hashcoin plan is this morning...  Grin Grin

edit - then there's this poor sap who recently discovered what inflation was apparently:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17245/questions-on-btc-adoption/66

"I don't know about you, but my grocery bills are up 25% from last year, purchasing nearly the same items.
In this regards, my $10.00 in the bank has become $7.50."

My word those people are so delusional... if they can't figure it out yet, they never will and deserve to go down in a hail of shit and fire, just like Homero....

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
chmick

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

Sorry man, feel for you if so... Holy shit, ouch... i hate gaw, but i do love the entertainment here....

you're correct , my ass is gonna hurt for a while . To all of you be careful , each time you split a miner , the zencloud website has the bad habbit to rearrange all the miners.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:08:25 PM

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

you're correct , my ass is gonna hurt for a while . To all of you be careful , each time you split a miner , the zencloud website has the bad habbit to rearrange all the miners.

ah hell. and so the gawxxing begins/continues...

edit - sorry again, that's really shitty. i just hope it was money can live without if it comes to that. Sad

i thought they added a double confirmation pop-up when selling, because another guy sold like 15K worth of MHS for like 40 bucks by accident? Not sure if he ever got it back, but I believe gaw told him sorry, sales are all final or some bs... Did you try contacting their worthless support desk?

(Let's hope GAW themselves didn't buy it back, now there's an angle they could be exploiting for a lot of money eh?)

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:19:42 PM

I feel your pain!!

There's countless posts about the need for them to change it to $ per Mh, they never changed it.  With a price per Mh, no one would have lost money ever, at worse you would type a price that is WAY out of proportion and would never sell (Ex: I'm selling 10M and I type 400 instead of 40 thinking it is total price.. total price would be $4,000).  It's setup for failure and I wouldn't be surprise that all the grossly under-priced items are __________________. 
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:34:08 PM

I feel your pain!!

There's countless posts about the need for them to change it to $ per Mh, they never changed it.  With a price per Mh, no one would have lost money ever, at worse you would type a price that is WAY out of proportion and would never sell (Ex: I'm selling 10M and I type 400 instead of 40 thinking it is total price.. total price would be $4,000).  It's setup for failure and I wouldn't be surprise that all the grossly under-priced items are __________________. 

They did change it to that. There are 2 confirmations you need to click on and in the second one it shows the total price and the price per MH.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

So I'm probably shouting in the desert but if the guy who bought 2000GHS for 5$ is reading this,  would he (or she) be fair play enough to PM me that would be nice .

edit - sorry again, that's really shitty. i just hope it was money can live without if it comes to that. Sad

i thought they added a double confirmation pop-up when selling, because another guy sold like 15K worth of MHS for like 40 bucks by accident? Not sure if he ever got it back, but I believe gaw told him sorry, sales are all final or some bs... Did you try contacting their worthless support desk?

(Let's hope GAW themselves didn't buy it back, now there's an angle they could be exploiting for a lot of money eh?)

I'm quite sure they will not do anything about it. The tinfoil theory is that those underpriced deals are bought way too fast for any human to be able to enter the captcha. And to cryptofunk's point, there is absolutely no reason why the price should be entered as a total. It should be per MH/s or GH/s, that's how it's priced everywhere else including GAW's own sites.
chmick

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:38:35 PM

There is a double confirmation . But when you split 4 THS into 10GHS pieces it's a lot to sell (so a lot of click) and if you do it fast, you can see the popup sometimes already fill with the figures you put in the previous one before it refresh .

I'm thinking about writing a ticket to gaw support but as you said it's probably a waste of time. Moreover the guy who bought it probably already splited it and sold it back .

But one thing surprised me . I realize my mistake almost immediatly (like a few seconds) but when i tried to cancel the sell it was to late (already sold ).
So i'm thinking : either someone got lucky refreshing screen at the right time, either there is some trading bot in place.

Do you think i should put an ad  like  : please give a few coin to 1NN2cfEUtHa5exKixbjDFWNv6nKyjWrdML for an unfortunate victim of a click accident ??

(try to make humour out of it , there's not so much thing else  to do about it ;-) )

Good night to all you , I need a serious glass of cognac before to go to bed .

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: