Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:31:19 PM

HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Assuming investors are mostly american, at what time do you think we wil get some news about it ??

There will almost certainly be a post tomorrow night stating that they are selling faster than expected, and how everyone will be rich once everyone else can get in on the action

Nope, it's even better than that, round 1 gobbled up round 3 before it even started.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/531549875226546176

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Assuming investors are mostly american, at what time do you think we wil get some news about it ??

There will almost certainly be a post tomorrow night stating that they are selling faster than expected, and how everyone will be rich once everyone else can get in on the action

Nope, it's even better than that, round 1 gobbled up round 3 before it even started.

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin

The fools over at hashtalk are excited about this news, I feel so bad for them.
He has also tweeted about zenpool baiting them even further.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

HI all

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

Wow, so where can I spend my precious hashpoints then? I want the moniez too.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:25:05 PM

HI all

SOmething is bothering me . I red on the hashcoin website than the private ICO is  tomorrow . But what's the timing ??

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

Unreal... he just keeps it going and will continue to do so until he is physically stopped and taken away by the authorities.

Let's see:
No verifiable infrastructure testing regarding this "coin".
No verifiable REAL white-paper regarding this "coin".
No verifiable financial backers regarding this "coin".
No verifiable legal (securities) registration regarding this "coin".
No verifiable insurances this "coin" represents ANYTHING tangible and/or traceable.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REAL NAME YET!

Yet, everything is magically going puuurfectly and is so popular the PUBLIC 3rd round (which would carry the largest SEC penalties) may have to be canceled! Yeah, right... let's just keep it "private" so we can focus on the "in-house" suckers.

I say - its vaporware that will not be sustainable past the point of its true intent: to make Josh and his cronies a bunch of money at the expense of those who were gullible and uneducated enough to trust him.

Scott-
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:54:46 PM

this guy is a joke
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:57:32 PM

I dont know what to say anymore a round out now ,wow changing plans again camon, soo means hashbase will be alive sooner just 15 days to see what is to coming the huge sucess or the end faster ever seen. Roll Eyes Grin
All people will need to chill out.
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:09:31 PM

Let's see:
No verifiable insurances this "coin" represents ANYTHING tangible and/or traceable.

So with the lines above you described every new coin that has not been launched yet and is in the preparation phase.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:22:13 PM

Let's see:

So with the lines above you described every new coin that has not been launched yet and is in the preparation phase.

And look how they turned out.....
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

Let's see:

How many coins in the preparation stage are asking for millions of dollars with the promise that the coin will definitely be worth 5 times what you paid in ~2 weeks?

How many tell you that they have huge financial backing and merchant infrastructure but cannot tell you the names for some mysterious reason?

How many declared their enormous stash of premined coins worth $2 billion dollars?

How many have a centralized blockchain? (and thus require FinCEN/SEC cooperation)

I don't see the similarities at all.
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:31:51 PM

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

I feel like someone here called this, that there would be no round three because the investors would take it all (or at least thats is the message that Josh would put out). I tried searching back but I can't find it.

Either way, this means the only way to get into the ICO now is via hashpoints. And the only way to get those is via Primes and Zens. Anyone check what prices for those are doing over in the market place?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:35:34 PM

Wow, so where can I spend my precious hashpoints then? I want the moniez too.

Oh you will be able to exchange your points into coins, that's round 2 and it's still on two weeks from now. Rounds 3 was the one where you could buy hashcoins for $10 each.

This means that the only way for the public to buy in is through hashlets, and it's a great deal too, only 400 HP per coin ("buy more hashlets"). And who knows, maybe round 3 will be reinstated ("we've sold enough hashlets, need some fiat too").
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:39:57 PM

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

I feel like someone here called this, that there would be no round three because the investors would take it all (or at least thats is the message that Josh would put out). I tried searching back but I can't find it.

Either way, this means the only way to get into the ICO now is via hashpoints. And the only way to get those is via Primes and Zens. Anyone check what prices for those are doing over in the market place?

Haven't moved much, Zens around $13 and Primes around $42, although had dipped below $40 earlier today. May need to wait a few days for buyers to convert fiat into BTC or get BTCjam loans.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:44:44 PM

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

Zen's @ $13.17 and Prime's @ $38.95
wdl1908

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:48:10 PM

Let's see:

How many coins in the preparation stage are asking for millions of dollars with the promise that the coin will definitely be worth 5 times what you paid in ~2 weeks?

How many tell you that they have huge financial backing and merchant infrastructure but cannot tell you the names for some mysterious reason?

Why would any business make that information public before they are ready to launch?

How many declared their enormous stash of premined coins worth $2 billion dollars?

None but that is not the point is it?

How many have a centralized blockchain? (and thus require FinCEN/SEC cooperation)

And where did you get that information? Who said anything about a centralized blockchain?

I don't see the similarities at all.
demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:02:28 AM

Why would any business make that information public before they are ready to launch?
It is a gesture of good will/faith.

And where did you get that information? Who said anything about a centralized blockchain?

If you read up on the "White paper" (and also this thread a few pages ago) it states that the transactions on the blockchain for hashcoin will be controlled by gaw/prime controllers.

I dont know why anyone thinks this coin is a good idea? I'm pretty sure 99% of the people who got bullied into mining hashpoints because of the pitiful btc payouts is just waiting to get ROI from the promised 500% return rate.

1) Hashcoin isn't even its real name. Why was hashcoin.com registered? Why is it being promoted if this isnt the real name?

2) Bitcoin was released as an open-source NOT FOR PROFIT platform. This coin is clearly to profit gaw.

3) Bitcoin fundamental principle is that it has a decentralized block-chain which takes power away from government/banks and back to individuals. It is a monetary revolution. I don't see how hashcoin can even compare to this?

Anyone who is still invested with GAW is either blinded by greed or they are desperately trying to reach ROI. Sad state of events. 
wdl1908

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:10:45 AM

If you read up on the "White paper" (and also this thread a few pages ago) it states that the transactions on the blockchain for hashcoin will be controlled by gaw/prime controllers.

Well this is the relevant part of the withe paper that talks about Primer Controllers

Prime Controller
The Controllers on the HashCoin network are the backbone of the system which enables Transactional Immutability to occur and be confirmed within a near-instantaneous response timeframe. Controllers exist in the peer-to-peer network to assist in the speed of the transactional locking that occurs as part of the Transactional Immutability capabilities of HashCoin. These Controllers interact with HashCoin client nodes in a swarming peer-to-peer environment and receives instructions and verifications through the Prime Controller that presides and protects the integrity of the network and blockchain.

The Prime Controller serves multiple purposes in its goal of protecting the integrity of HashCoin’s network. First, the Prime Controller exists to perform archival functions on the HybridFlex Blockchain. Second, the Prime Controller exists to provide the swarming Controllers and the HashCoin client nodes with the reconciliation instructions for all verified and confirmed transactions. Future functionalities of the Prime Controller will be discussed in a future Prime Controller whitepaper.

So for me the bolded text suggest that this is not centralized. It suggest that they are spread over the peer-to-peer network probably not unlike Nodes in the bitcoin network.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:28:13 AM

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

teehee  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9440587#msg9440587

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:30:14 AM

[/quote]

A better question would be why a company would repeatedly make claims about partnerships which cannot be fverified.

Normally when companies announce partnerships it goes something like "we are proud to announce our new partnership with XYZ company" not "We have partnerships with some of the largest companies who think our new coin is super awesome so you should buy it too".

Here's what someone found when they tried to verify GAW's previous "partnerships"

We already reached out to Amazon, Walmart and Target for all three to give us an official response. I'll put it this way, one of them said (off the record for now) if GAW keeps using the XYZ name as a "partner" they will be forced to take legal action.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l7myv/can_we_talk_about_gaw/cls7nq6

So for me the bolded text suggest that this is not centralized. It suggest that they are spread over the peer-to-peer network probably not unlike Nodes in the bitcoin network.

What about these bolded texts?

Question: So you are creating a "bank" to control the intermediate price swings.

The bank is a permanent entity to secure the value of the coin from going too low, as well as preventing artificial inflation of the price on the exchanges. This prevents pump and dump schemes as well as deflation of the coin’s value.

Governments are only unhappy about Bitcoin because it is immune to many forms of legal power. Having a central issuing bank that can respond to legal orders is actually a very good thing. If you were hit by a bus on your way to work tomorrow, without leaving your crypto keys where your heirs could find them, you are caught in a situation that has no obvious solution. A bank can fix that problem, by overriding the system and moving your money to your heirs.

Everyone knows the example of wealthy benefactors who funnel money to bad people who blow things up. Those cases are a very small percentage of what a bank would deal with. Most of the time a bank is going to be dealing with the small mundane issues, like someone inheriting your assets on your death, or freezing them if there are criminal proceedings.

When there is a central bank, for the crypto currency, in the picture, it can mitigate these issues, and governments will accept it much more readily.

To me it suggests they removed the one feature that defines cryptocurrency.
demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:33:17 AM

Well this is the relevant part of the withe paper that talks about Primer Controllers

Prime Controller
The Controllers on the HashCoin network are the backbone of the system which enables Transactional Immutability to occur and be confirmed within a near-instantaneous response timeframe. Controllers exist in the peer-to-peer network to assist in the speed of the transactional locking that occurs as part of the Transactional Immutability capabilities of HashCoin. These Controllers interact with HashCoin client nodes in a swarming peer-to-peer environment and receives instructions and verifications through the Prime Controller that presides and protects the integrity of the network and blockchain.

The Prime Controller serves multiple purposes in its goal of protecting the integrity of HashCoin’s network. First, the Prime Controller exists to perform archival functions on the HybridFlex Blockchain. Second, the Prime Controller exists to provide the swarming Controllers and the HashCoin client nodes with the reconciliation instructions for all verified and confirmed transactions. Future functionalities of the Prime Controller will be discussed in a future Prime Controller whitepaper.

Look above for the bolded text I pointed out. What does reconciliation instructions mean to you? Sounds like clawback/chargeback issues and ALSO it keeps mentioning prime controllers as the main entity in the block chain. Prime controllers are hashlet primes. So GAW is running the only machines that have the ability to send "instructions and verifications". Double-spending anyone?
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 12:50:36 AM

Prime Controller

Look, I know you're probably not a troll, and you're trying to make sense of this whitepaper. That being said, (and don't take this personally) you are pretty wrong on the decentralized aspect of hashcoin. Prime controllers are all owned and operated by GAW (just like regular hashlets). Sure, you might be able to purchase them on the cloud, but the miners are, in the end, physically in GAW's hands. Trusted nodes ("Prime Controllers") are then given the power to instantly confirm transactions (that's how they get around the trustless doublespend problem, by adding trust to the system). Who determines which nodes are trusted? GAW. This is an awful lot like Stellar (another altcoin), which has near-instant confirms at the expensive of decentralization, because the developers pick the trusted nodes. You can see that there at least is some centralization going on here, unlike bitcoin, which is completely trustless.

But wait, there's more!

In the whitepaper, we also have the "hybridflex" blockchain. The system the whitepaper describes is simple: GAW has the copy of the blockchain, and clients access the remotely hosted blockchain to determine user balance--this is a lot like the electrum or multibit bitcoin wallets. However, it will be built into the core client, IE GAW is the only entity with an actual copy of the blockchain. This forces users to trust GAWs copy of the blockchain (as running your own full node is no longer allowed). This is where things get sketchy...

That means that GAW can simply omit blocks it doesn't like because they control all the nodes. Note that this type of attack is impossible with bitcoin because the blockchain is distributed: if anyone tried to omit a block it would cause a "fork" the blockchain, and the side with the greatest hashpower would  determine which version is correct.

If you have any questions about this stuff, or if you disagree, shoot me a response. But please keep it civil!  Grin

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: