Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 463981 times)
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:22:38 PM

Invest in Sterlingcoin

I'll try to help out with a % of the proceeds from the Sterlingcoin crypto cards if we can get that project off the ground.

Appreciated Wink

If you simply wish to donate to us so we can continue to eat and work you can send to 1ApugD4jiE7Q21zNZXMnQ1JER3EwzH8dVo or to the QRCode Smiley

This is a different address to the investment BTC address. (Spencer Lievens personal BTC Wallet)

The shares with SterlingPay (future system if funding becomes a reality) will payout a percentage of profits made with SterlingPay processing transactions and any other profitable action.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andresm

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

Invest in Sterlingcoin

I'll try to help out with a % of the proceeds from the Sterlingcoin crypto cards if we can get that project off the ground.

Appreciated Wink

If you simply wish to donate to us so we can continue to eat and work you can send to 1ApugD4jiE7Q21zNZXMnQ1JER3EwzH8dVo or to the QRCode Smiley

This is a different address to the investment BTC address. (Spencer Lievens personal BTC Wallet)

The shares with SterlingPay (future system if funding becomes a reality) will payout a percentage of profits made with SterlingPay processing transactions and any other profitable action.
What is the lifetime premium account on SterlingcoinAPI?
nickelback65

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:21:02 AM

Hello Sterlingcoin,
I'm somewhat new to cryptocurrency and appreciate the innovations and progress you have made in the implementation of Sterlingcoin.  Great work!

As someone who enjoys food, I would like to send you some btc for a good meal once in awhile.  As i understand, I can just copy and paste your address in my exchange wallet for btc withdrawal.  I'm new to this and appreciate your help.

I'm living in the U.S. and looking forward to visiting an English pub someday for a delicious meal and pint of ale.  Cool  I'll pay with Sterlingcoin naturally.

My best to you.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:08:36 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 08:58:41 AM by Sterlingcoin

Invest in Sterlingcoin

Appreciated Wink

What is the lifetime premium account on SterlingcoinAPI?

The Premium Accounts will be an addition to the SterlingcoinAPI (Online Wallet System). Unlimited addresses would be one of the features of a Premium Account. We are still ironing out the finite details.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:13:47 AM

Hello Sterlingcoin,
I'm somewhat new to cryptocurrency and appreciate the innovations and progress you have made in the implementation of Sterlingcoin.  Great work!

As someone who enjoys food, I would like to send you some btc for a good meal once in awhile.  As i understand, I can just copy and paste your address in my exchange wallet for btc withdrawal.  I'm new to this and appreciate your help.

I'm living in the U.S. and looking forward to visiting an English pub someday for a delicious meal and pint of ale.  Cool  I'll pay with Sterlingcoin naturally.

My best to you.

Many thanks.

Yes you can choose to either invest or donate. Anything donated will be split three ways between myself, Matthew and Steven.

Just input the desired address in your exchange wallets withdrawal with the desired amount.

Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

Excellent updates being done here as always!

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:56:43 AM

Excellent updates being done here as always!

We have submitted the fundraiser to StartJOIN to make it even easier to donate/invest.

Also having an escrow is always good.

We will notify you guys the second it is approved (lets hope it gets approved).

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:16:12 AM

Sterlingcoin Investment StartJOIN project is live - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_investment

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:43:18 AM

Sterlingcoin Investment StartJOIN project is live - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_investment

WOW Good job! So, just short of £80k within 60 days. I guess if you don't meet the full investment target in the time frame it will at least bring lots of new interest and investors to Sterlingcoin.

Actually when you compare the StartJOIN platform to some of the more established crowd funding websites its not unfeasible in terms of high level venture capital for this type of project to get funded.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:02:21 PM

With the greatest respect I don't think now is the time to be doing this. Why not wait until the community has built up a bit? Then perhaps we could chip in some more incentives for potential investors.

You are entitled to ask for funds to push the project forward, don't get me wrong. But what is my incentive to invest say $170. I get a t-shirt and that's it. Why would I invest $170 for a t-shirt? With more time perhaps the community can donate coins to a fund so that the low level investors get some coins for their investment too. Seriously, who will invest $170 for a t-shirt? If I had $170 spare and I wanted to invest in SLG and believed in the coin I'd just go onto an exchange and buy some.

Who is going to invest $880 for a t-shirt and the membership to the SLG API? What does that even offer? $880 is a lot of money for a t-shirt and unlimited SLG addresses. What is my incentive to invest?

You have to offer people more to get them to part with their money especially at this early stage in the project. Do you really think you're going to raise all the funds in the timeframe?
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

WOW Good job! So, just short of £80k within 60 days. I guess if you don't meet the full investment target in the time frame it will at least bring lots of new interest and investors to Sterlingcoin.

Actually when you compare the StartJOIN platform to some of the more established crowd funding websites its not unfeasible in terms of high level venture capital for this type of project to get funded.

It will be interesting and if we do hit the target, well, the next year is going to be more than exciting.

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

With the greatest respect I don't think now is the time to be doing this. Why not wait until the community has built up a bit? Then perhaps we could chip in some more incentives for potential investors.

You are entitled to ask for funds to push the project forward, don't get me wrong. But what is my incentive to invest say $170. I get a t-shirt and that's it. Why would I invest $170 for a t-shirt? With more time perhaps the community can donate coins to a fund so that the low level investors get some coins for their investment too. Seriously, who will invest $170 for a t-shirt? If I had $170 spare and I wanted to invest in SLG and believed in the coin I'd just go onto an exchange and buy some.

Who is going to invest $880 for a t-shirt and the membership to the SLG API? What does that even offer? $880 is a lot of money for a t-shirt and unlimited SLG addresses. What is my incentive to invest?

You have to offer people more to get them to part with their money especially at this early stage in the project. Do you really think you're going to raise all the funds in the timeframe?

Being realistic. No. But to gauge interest and build awareness it is more than perfect. We just need to make people aware of what we've done, what we can do and what we want to do.

We feel we missed the boat with an ICO and felt this fundraiser may enlighten us to know what kind of amounts people were willing to invest and for what.

You comment is just the start of our enlightenment Wink

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:21:27 PM

As developers we have worked very hard since June and funded this project completely off our on backs and are continuing to do so.

We did this to prove that Sterlingcoin is not a P&D coin, that we can develop all the systems, we can support our users and that we can be trusted.

We see coins with false promises, fancy graphics, pdf's and "innovative features" running ICO's everyday and getting funding.

Just for what we have provided so far and what we want to continue to provide and build upon, what we are asking is very little.

If you want incentives to invest, tell us what you want.

Everything is possible.

Grin

ackley

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:21:59 PM

It will be interesting and if we do hit the target, well, the next year is going to be more than exciting.

Well said, time will tell us how it will work in future.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:23:02 PM

On a positive note - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_cc is £690 of the way to the £1000 target.

Just a few more people to make this happen.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

I agree that its perhaps an ambitious funding target for the StartJOIN platform currently, although not entirely unrealistic from an equity funding perspective.

Max Keiser has mentioned investing in both StartCOIN and StartJOIN on several episodes of the Keiser Report on RT in the UK in the last few weeks. Its good to have some equity level funding projects on the platform to help attract the more serious VC people.

If you breakdown the funding amount then £80k for a year divided by the 4 developers, less server costs and all of the operational extras - then its not much over the UK minimum wage per. year I'd imagine, if that.

A single Venture Capitalist or Equity Crowd Funder could quite easily buy up that level of Sterlingcoin in one go and also crowd fund the project to help ensure the return on their investment.

Most of the current projects on StartJOIN are at the Indiegogo or KickStarter type of crowd funding level. You have to look at the potential and think bigger. Take a look at one of the UK's largest Equity Funding platforms like CrowdCube http://www.crowdcube.com/ as an example.

Good luck though to the Sterlingcoin Team - nothing ventured, nothing gained!

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

I agree that its perhaps an ambitious funding target for the StartJOIN platform currently, although not entirely unrealistic from an equity funding perspective.

Max Keiser has mentioned investing in both StartCOIN and StartJOIN on several episodes of the Keiser Report on RT in the UK in the last few weeks. Its good to have some equity level funding projects on the platform to help attract the more serious VC people.

If you breakdown the funding amount then £80k for a year divided by the 4 developers, less server costs and all of the operational extras - then its not much over the UK minimum wage per. year I'd imagine, if that.

A single Venture Capitalist or Equity Crowd Funder could quite easily buy up that level of Sterlingcoin in one go and also crowd fund the project to help ensure the return on their investment.

Most of the current projects on StartJOIN are at the Indiegogo or KickStarter type of crowd funding level. You have to look at the potential and think bigger. Take a look at one of the UK's largest Equity Funding platforms like CrowdCube http://www.crowdcube.com/ as an example.

Good luck though to the Sterlingcoin Team - nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Here is the breakdown. 3 full-time developers. Michael Harkess is our software and systems tester.

£25,000 per year for myself, Matthew and Steven to work full-time on Sterlingcoin (like we are now and have been since June) which is $120000 total.

$120000 FOR TEAM WAGES FOR ONE YEAR (3 DEVELOPERS)
$5000 FOR MERCHANT SERVICE PLATFORM
$1400 FOR SERVER COSTS, UPGRADES AND SSL
$1000 FOR MOBILE WALLET DEVELOPMENT AND LICENSES
$1000 FOR PROFESSIONAL VIDEO

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:46:50 PM

Just commented on the StartJOIN project with this:

This investment is for people who want to invest in a true crypto currency and not just another coin. We are a dedicated team who work full-time on Sterlingcoin and have been since June. We want to continue to do so. If you want to see crypto currencies being used day to day on the street and back a currency with dedicated staff and vision then this is for you. Our developers are based in the USA and UK and you can see our achievements with Sterlingcoin in the short time we have been around here - http://sterlingcoin.tumblr.com

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

You see we are realistic.

We are capable of taking this currency to serious heights with the skill we all have as a team.

However we live in the real world and without funding we simply cannot pay our bills, eat or support our families (yes some of us have kids) (and yes we are that old).

So if you truly believe in crypto and believe in Sterlingcoin we hope that you guys, others and investors feel the same.

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

StartJOIN project for the Sterlingcoin Cryptocurrency Cards are up to £705 of the £1000, so close now.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: