Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 463979 times)
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:08:12 PM

Hey thedok!
Giving free SLG at Cryptsy a nice way to promote it!
I want to send you some SLG for giveaway.
Whats ur SLG wallet?

Thanks, ill post it when I get home, im working at the minute, I was giving it away in 25's  and encouraging people to check this thread /to buy more and stake it. Im giving more away later so any contribution would be appreciated.  Think I might visit the btce trollbox aswell. I may half the amount and give to more users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thedok

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:11:24 PM

Hey thedok!
Giving free SLG at Cryptsy a nice way to promote it!
I want to send you some SLG for giveaway.
Whats ur SLG wallet?

Thanks, ill post it when I get home, im working at the minute, I was giving it away in 25's  and encouraging people to check this thread /to buy more and stake it. Im giving more away later so any contribution would be appreciated.  Think I might visit the btce trollbox aswell. I may half the amount and give to more users.
[/quote

Anyways, Ill giveaway at some random point in the next few days, I dont want people waiting for me with multiple accounts.
thedok

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:14:20 PM

Work I have completed so far on Sterlingcoin 1.4

**Sterlingcoin 1.4**

Encrypted Messaging via Address/PubKey Added with Rich Text Editor.
Splashscreen Updated.
Checkpoints Added.
Relock on sending coins when "for staking only" is activated.
Updated message on missing OpenSSL with EC support.
Memory Leak Fixed.
Removed Unused Variable and Dead Code.
Removed LogException( ) which is never used.
Removed CPubKey::VerifyCompact( ) which is never used.
Removed GetMedianTime( ) which is never used.
Removed LookupHostNumeric( ) which is never used.
Removed EndMessageAbortIfEmpty() which is never used.
Removed CWallet::ScanForWalletTransaction() which is never used.
Removed unused Print/PrintHex functions.
Removed unused UPnP code from main.h.
OutputDebugStringF code cleanup.
Fix Start Bitcoin on System Login.
Fix Periodical GUI Lag.
Fixed mention of getblockbynumber in help.
Updated build docs.
Fixed unconfirmed balance if wallet contains conflicted transactions.
Fixed debug message.
Fix to Show Short scriptPubKeys Correctly.
Fix to Reject Unknown Block Version.
Fix Namespace Bug.
Cleanup of main.cpp and main.h.

Looking to release this closer to the end of PoW/PoS

That was quick Shocked Well done devs, working hard as usual Smiley
thedok

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

CALLING ALL STERLINGCOINERS.
I thinks its about time we funded the video. 3 btc if I remember rightly, 30 donations of 0.1, im sure this community can manage that Cool
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:39:37 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 02:56:27 PM by Sterlingcoin

I thinks its about time we funded the video. 3 btc if I remember rightly, 30 donations of 0.1, im sure this community can manage that Cool

EDIT:

Andres M. – 0.15BTC
Ben D. – 0.04BTC
Anon - 0.10002096BTC
0.20002096BTC raised towards 3BTC
(Ends Wednesday Dec 31, 11:59:59 AM GMT)

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

Sterlingcoin Premier Edition Crypto Currency Cards Shipping Soon

Looks great, can't wait to get mine!!

Thanks!

The first batches of the Sterlingcoin - Premier Edition - Crypto Currency Cards have been dispatched both yesterday and today to Sweden, France, Canada and the USA.

We still have some orders to ship to US customers, as well as a few other international orders and those will be dispatched before the end of this week.

Delivery time is 3 to 5 working days on all international orders and I will be contacting customers with the tracking numbers asap.

UK orders are also shipping this week, so Monday the 8th or Tuesday the 9th of December is now the estimated delivery date (although it could take a bit longer at this time of year ofc).

Screen shots of the StartCOIN crypto cards have been uploaded showing those cards with the protective plastic wallet cover - see: https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/startcoin_cc - Updates tab.

I'll look to get some uploaded screen shots of the Sterlingcoin crypto cards with the protective plastic wallet cover (when I get 5 mins. to do so) as we need some good screen shots for the retail website anway.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:59:55 PM

Thanks!

The first batches of the Sterlingcoin - Premier Edition - Crypto Currency Cards have been dispatched both yesterday and today to Sweden, France, Canada and the USA.

We still have some orders to ship to US customers, as well as a few other international orders and those will be dispatched before the end of this week.

Delivery time is 3 to 5 working days on all international orders and I will be contacting customers with the tracking numbers asap.

UK orders are also shipping this week, so Monday the 8th or Tuesday the 9th of December is now the estimated delivery date (although it could take a bit longer at this time of year ofc).

Screen shots of the StartCOIN crypto cards have been uploaded showing those cards with the protective plastic wallet cover - see: https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/startcoin_cc - Updates tab.

I'll look to get some uploaded screen shots of the Sterlingcoin crypto cards with the protective plastic wallet cover (when I get 5 mins. to do so) as we need some good screen shots for the retail website anway.

Excited to see these in the flesh.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
andresm

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:45:35 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:17:19 PM by andresm

EDIT:

Andres M. – 0.15BTC
Ben D. – 0.04BTC
Anon - 0.01002096BTC
0.20002096BTC raised towards 3BTC
(Ends Wednesday Dec 31, 11:59:59 AM GMT)

1EBrMCwg13fVLkj1hdmdXdbY3FcbhNw5fp

Yeah, with quite a lot of people in the community, I'm surprised that so few have contributed. Hope to see more people donate to such an important thing, as this would really enable Sterlingcoin to be marketed much easier.

Less than a month left!
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

Thanks!

Sweden you say...
I'm really excited, once the postman has delivered the card I'll flash it at the local club and order a cold English beer. Any suggestions which one to have? Cool

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

**Sterlingcoin 1.4**

Splashscreen Updated.
Checkpoints Added.
Memory Leak Fixed.
Fix Periodical GUI Lag.
Updated build docs.
Fixed debug message.
Fix Namespace Bug.

A true sign that a developer is serious about his product is when he starts to clean up in the code.

Good work!

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
SpencerLievensSLG

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:53:27 PM

**Sterlingcoin 1.4**

Splashscreen Updated.
Checkpoints Added.
Memory Leak Fixed.
Fix Periodical GUI Lag.
Updated build docs.
Fixed debug message.
Fix Namespace Bug.

A true sign that a developer is serious about his product is when he starts to clean up in the code.

Good work!

Many thanks.

I have also done these other bits today too:

Cleanup of bitcoingui.cpp and bitcoingui.h.
Edited COLOR_BAREADDRESS & COLOR_UNCONFIRMED for legibility.
Set qpalette options on bitcoingui.cpp.

BTC: 1EainbzZfYNKUPc18TuCaVuc9GJq6uPNNv
SILK: BJTw2MtNrtfJxPf1N2iqKTk662JLZsUAr5
suatdu

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:04:08 AM

I'm still using wallet v1.0 and it works nice Smiley is there any side effect to network or to me ? does new wallet contains any algo differences (staking vs..  ?? Do i have to uptade ?
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:01:13 AM

Excellent updates to the coin. POW phase almost over.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:12:26 AM

I'm still using wallet v1.0 and it works nice Smiley is there any side effect to network or to me ? does new wallet contains any algo differences (staking vs..  ?? Do i have to uptade ?

I'm still using version 1 also, the core is still the same, so it will be fine, i'll update mine when version 1.4 comes out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:09:54 AM

I rented some hash yesterday, the network was @ 1.5GH (ish) now the network is @ 6GH, damn I should of bought of the exchange as I would of had more coins if I didn't rent, oh well you win some you lose some.

The day this coin launched I decided to drop 1BTC into renting hash, that turned out to be a compete disaster as I lost my ass, I mined 3800SLG and took a big loss selling them for 9000 Satoshi. Glad I kept my eye on this coin over the last few months as I was able to pick up 25K SLG @ 1000 Satoshi, so that made up for it.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:48:44 AM

I rented some hash yesterday, the network was @ 1.5GH (ish) now the network is @ 6GH, damn I should of bought of the exchange as I would of had more coins if I didn't rent, oh well you win some you lose some.

The day this coin launched I decided to drop 1BTC into renting hash, that turned out to be a compete disaster as I lost my ass, I mined 3800SLG and took a big loss selling them for 9000 Satoshi. Glad I kept my eye on this coin over the last few months as I was able to pick up 25K SLG @ 1000 Satoshi, so that made up for it.  Smiley

Network is at 9GH/s Wink

Nice to see you didn't completely lose out on your initial investment.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:58:57 AM

Network is at 9GH/s Wink

It's a solid coin, with good prospects glad I kept my eye on this one Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:13:52 PM

Network is at 9GH/s Wink

Network is more like 2GH. With the occasional multipool hit when price is manipulated to unrealistic levels.
thedok

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Network is at 9GH/s Wink

Network is more like 2GH. With the occasional multipool hit when price is manipulated to unrealistic levels.

Obviously the hashrate goes up when the price does, I dont think weve seen unrealistic levels yet, How do you know its manipulation?
SpencerLievensSLG

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

Some more work done today:

Updated ReadMe with correct build information for Sterlingcoin Daemon.
Updated mrichtextedit.ui styling.
Sterlingcoin safe shutdown during Windows Shutdown.

From here on I will simply add checkpoints and probably spend a little more time on tweaking styling (transaction page).

We are looking to release Sterlingcoin 1.4 around the end of December, both Full and Lite for Windows, Mac and Linux.

**Sterlingcoin 1.4**

Splashscreen Updated.
Checkpoints Added.
Memory Leak Fixed.
Fix Periodical GUI Lag.
Updated build docs.
Fixed debug message.
Fix Namespace Bug.
Cleanup of main.cpp and main.h
Cleanup of bitcoingui.cpp and bitcoingui.h.
Edited COLOR_BAREADDRESS & COLOR_UNCONFIRMED for legibility.
Set qpalette options on bitcoingui.cpp.
Updated ReadMe with correct build information for Sterlingcoin Daemon.
Updated mrichtextedit.ui styling.
Sterlingcoin safe shutdown during Windows Shutdown.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

**Sterlngcoin Versions 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3** - Please see commits from Sept 21st 2014 to Nov 27th 2014- https://github.com/Sterlingcoin/Sterlingcoin-Linux-Source/commits/master

BTC: 1EainbzZfYNKUPc18TuCaVuc9GJq6uPNNv
SILK: BJTw2MtNrtfJxPf1N2iqKTk662JLZsUAr5
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: