Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:36:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 464095 times)
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:46:55 AM

Comparing random coins to slg is pointless really, too many variables.i think the member who is trolling probably butthurt after going all in at 10, 000sat Cry
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:47:11 AM

Looks like SLG has a troll on the loose. Must not like the price raising one bit, and wants to troll the price down so he/she can grab up some more super cheap SLG.

That's what I thought.

I'd say SLG is a firm second with the country coins, right behind NLG, it has several merchants already, a solid dev team and a bright future, as long as the dev team keep doing what they are doing this coin will do well.

I want cheap coins to. So if somebody can talk the prices down that is not an problem. But 90% of my friends are asian so I bite when I come near racism. And he was not discussing, just throwing three similare msg. And  he did not think that the devs have done a good work because he compared it with coins that have not shown the same progress. This coin are still in POW phase so there is a sell pressure which means prices goes down. This is a spendable coin and I dont care if the value is 10 or 1 000 000 satoshi, but I think the devs have done a very good job and deserves the benefits of some support from me.

I find it best to be thick skinned when it comes to racists, just ignore them, don't give them the time of day.

My Grandmother used to say: "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never harm you".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:23:04 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 10:40:20 AM by Sterlingcoin

Seems like a lot of people are arguing about potential price, prices that have been and prices that they think it is meant to be.

If we don't even know what price it is "meant to be" then how in the hell do you guys work that out? We would love to know Cheesy

Also if someone is manipulating the market we believe they would be doing it with more than less than a Bitcoin Tongue

We agree that we are sat alongside Guldencoin and in fact talk closely with Rijk and Geert from Guldencoin and keep each other up to date with each others progress.

In terms of Stealth Addresses and ToR, we will look at the options, possibility and viability of adding one or both of these features.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:44:27 AM

Many thanks to MrBee for donating 0.05BTC towards the video fundraising.

You have been added to the contributors page of the website.

http://sterlingcoin.org.uk/contributors/

0.25002096BTC raised so far of the 3BTC target.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:23:11 AM

Seems like a lot of people are arguing about potential price, prices that have been and prices that they think it is meant to be.

If we don't even know what price it is "meant to be" then how in the hell do you guys work that out? We would love to know Cheesy

Also if someone is manipulating the market we believe they would be doing it with more than less than a Bitcoin Tongue

We agree that we are sat alongside Guldencoin and in fact talk closely with Rijk and Geert from Guldencoin and keep each other up to date with each others progress.

In terms of Stealth Addresses and ToR, we will look at the options, possibility and viability of adding one or both of these features.

I agree that we're up there with Gulden coin, it's just they have several hundred times more coins that SLG, so I would have to disagree with limbaugh when he said we should be trading at 700 sat, I seriously doubt we will even get close to 1000 sat again with only a few weeks left on PoW.

As for what the price should be? All I know this coin is severely undervalued, I guess the markets will decide.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:32:48 AM

Yes, its hard to value any coin. The only thing anyone can do is to compare it with similare coins and that can just prove one thing that SLG is undervalued. But at which price , nobody knows. Lets see what happens when the mining stops. Market will put a price. Can take some time but it will happen. I never tell which price I think it will have. I just buy some every week because I want to support it and secondly I think it will be priced near other similare coins. I never spend more than I can afford to loose. But you devs have done a great job so I think this coin have a great future. How great? Time will tell.
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

wow just seen   Max Keiser  backing Stirling coin projects  who's next ? Richard branson would be good  Roll Eyes
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:48:28 PM

wow just seen   Max Keiser  backing Stirling coin projects  who's next ? Richard branson would be good  Roll Eyes

Link?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

Link?

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:24:15 PM

Looks like Britcoin is up for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880941.0

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SpencerLievensSLG

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

Looks like Britcoin is up for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880941.0

Yeah William spoke to me and he has spent a lot of time, money and love on the project and feels he has taken it as far as he can on his own and wants to see Britcoin continue to go from strength to strength. If this means him passing the reigns then that is what must happen.

BTC: 1EainbzZfYNKUPc18TuCaVuc9GJq6uPNNv
SILK: BJTw2MtNrtfJxPf1N2iqKTk662JLZsUAr5
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

Yeah William spoke to me and he has spent a lot of time, money and love on the project and feels he has taken it as far as he can on his own and wants to see Britcoin continue to go from strength to strength. If this means him passing the reigns then that is what must happen.

It's a shame that Brit has stalled, I hope someone does decide to take the project over (as I own 1% of it).

It has a strong marketable name, I can see it doing well under the right team.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shanecoins

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

It's a shame that Brit has stalled, I hope someone does decide to take the project over (as I own 1% of it).

dump them brits and buy slg  Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

dump them brits and buy slg  Smiley

I'd rather keep my Brits, if I did dump I’d get nothing a couple of pound Sad I’ll wait and see if a new team takes over.

I'm still buying SLG when I can, I bought some more today, I have 30K now, I need another 10K to get me to my target of 40K (1% of PoW) I'll see how my money is next week.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shanecoins

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:24:49 PM

wow just seen   Max Keiser  backing Stirling coin projects  who's next ? Richard branson would be good  Roll Eyes

Link?

thankyou
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:36:20 PM

Always a pleasure, never a chore.

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:55:54 PM

dump them brits and buy slg  Smiley

I'd rather keep my Brits, if I did dump I’d get nothing a couple of pound Sad I’ll wait and see if a new team takes over.

I'm still buying SLG when I can, I bought some more today, I have 30K now, I need another 10K to get me to my target of 40K (1% of PoW) I'll see how my money is next week.

Coins with just one developer are destined to fail. Some fails in the beginning other fights until they are so tired, and need to rest.
Thats why this coin is going to have a good future. If someone is not well then there are another person to jump in. Very good pace on development.
shanecoins

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:00:40 PM

Link?

also this Smiley  https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/524322710541713408  so cool Grin
SpencerLievensSLG

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:48:38 PM

BTC: 1EainbzZfYNKUPc18TuCaVuc9GJq6uPNNv
SILK: BJTw2MtNrtfJxPf1N2iqKTk662JLZsUAr5
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:08:38 AM

Many thanks to MrBee for donating 0.05BTC towards the video fundraising.

You have been added to the contributors page of the website.

0.25002096BTC raised so far of the 3BTC target.

I’m always here to help SLG  Grin
The community of SLG can manage 3 BTC of donation for the SLG video by the end of the month. I’m sure of that!
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: