Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 463976 times)
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:56:22 PM

I agree with KenChanYu. This coin is for long term. I dont care if the price drops more. I can buy more. This coin has a very low value now and that is because some want to buy in cheap. This coin behaves like it should do and it dont need any changes. Sterling coin has a great possible to rise in value. If you in for a short term then there are other coins but beware they can go fast down. This is a spendable coin and not an pump and dump.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

I agree with KenChanYu. This coin is for long term. I dont care if the price drops more. I can buy more. This coin has a very low value now and that is because some want to buy in cheap. This coin behaves like it should do and it dont need any changes. Sterling coin has a great possible to rise in value. If you in for a short term then there are other coins but beware they can go fast down. This is a spendable coin and not an pump and dump.

I agree 100%  . I will be using my accumulation to buy products and services and not to trade  Wink
Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

I agree 100%  . I will be using my accumulation to buy products and services and not to trade  Wink

Not real, is a coin then is for all, and in economy if u produce too much coin, u got speculation.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

It is time to buy sterlingcoin now.
Price at 5k is too cheap to buy when you have active dev and new merchants accepting slg.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:22:10 PM

P.s. I Know u a Miner... then, of course, u like pow.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:22:54 PM

It is time to buy sterlingcoin now.
Price at 5k is too cheap to buy when you have active dev and new merchants accepting slg.

Good Morning...

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

Not real, is a coin then is for all, and in economy if u produce too much coin, u got speculation.
I respect your opinion however I stand by what I said, real value in any crypto is in real world use.i live in the uk (financial capital of the world) and will use this coin for real products and services
Yes I am a miner Smiley
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:32:23 PM

Now now, play nice Wink

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Rols

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:50:00 PM

I value that you have a opinion. Its not your fault that its a wrong one.  Grin

You always have speculation because in some point you need a reference. So people want to get more money than they already have. Some like you want it fast other people can wait and earn more.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:00:11 PM

You always have speculation because in some point you need a reference. So people want to get more money than they already have. Some like you want it fast other people can wait and earn more.

Just another miner....
Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

I value that you have a opinion. Its not your fault that its a wrong one.  Grin

Just another miner....

Think too... but him is from sweden, maybe is "passion"...

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
Sellman

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

I value that you have a opinion. Its not your fault that its a wrong one.  Grin

Just another miner....

Think too... but him is from sweden, maybe is "passion"...

...LOL!
Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:09:32 PM

We need SLOW miner and TAKE new INVESTOR.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
Sellman

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:10:18 PM

We need SLOW miner and TAKE new INVESTOR.

+1
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

Of all the ALT coins out there which ones can i use in the real world? Which is important to the people not involved in crypto.. I dont think.. correct me if im wrong team.. that the devs made a coin strictly for miners and traders.. its for real world use.
I can even use it in North America!

The ATM's ... Lamassu.. this is great for distribution, especially when Sterling coin moves alot faster than BTC  Wink

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:56:01 PM

An article from Coin Telegraph (Sterlingcoin Mentioned) - http://cointelegraph.com/news/112672/the-alt-cracks-altcoin-stories-that-slipped-through-the-cracks

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:21:41 PM

Of all the ALT coins out there which ones can i use in the real world? Which is important to the people not involved in crypto.. I dont think.. correct me if im wrong team.. that the devs made a coin strictly for miners and traders.. its for real world use.
I can even use it in North America!

The ATM's ... Lamassu.. this is great for distribution, especially when Sterling coin moves alot faster than BTC  Wink

Other then Sterlingcoin and Guldencoin there's hardly any proper ones out there you can use in daily life. This is a good standard to head towards in my opinion. It matures crypto currency and weeds out the scams Smiley
Rols

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

Just another miner....

Nope, I dont mine this coin. I have a gpu but not used for mining. I support this coin because I like it in the long term. I dont want a fast grab and run.
So go and find someone else to troll .
Sellman

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:53:17 PM

Troll? lol man... was only my think...
Relax.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:59:04 PM

I really believe those people that are patient with this one will see good returns. This coin has 100% proven to me that all these other coins that launch with extremely high volumes are backed by PnD groups which end up being scams.
@Buerra I couldn't agree more, if Sterlingcoin becomes as big as Guldencoin we will all be smiling in 6 months time when POW ends.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: