Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

Here is another version:

I LIKE THE SECOND T-SHIRT I THINK SMALL QT IS BETTER
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

Here is another version:

+1 and maybe keep the bigger text for ultracoin.net
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:11:07 PM

agree - this is the one for sure - but with the larger ultracoin text and the small QR code

Here is another version:

+1 and maybe keep the bigger text for ultracoin.net

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:57:30 PM

UTC donations to the Conference

Please note that until the UTC price stabilises again (i.e. until further notice from me)

The UTC donations offer I have made is CANCELLED

Sorry about this - will resume if price and buy support improves

Thanks usukan

please note that the current rate for UTC donations (based on the current significant BUY support level - and its not too significant) is 0.0000095 - this is for donations up to 10,000 UTC

if you want to donate more than 10,000 UTC please get me to quote you via PM

Thanks - usukan

Conference Donation in UTC

------------------------------------------------------------

dont forget - if you want to donate UTC

This deal is still on according to the conditions

Cap is 0.000013 - Only 2 BTC total avail.

about 0.3 plus BTC donated already (24259.300462 UTC)

all donations large and small all add up to achieve the total and show clearly that we are a real community at UTC.

Donate to UTC address

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Then I donate BTC to the Conference address

Rate will be adjusted to the significant BUY support level on Cryptsy at the time of deposit.

If you have a donation of 10k plus UTC please get a quote from me before you send so we make sure we are willing buyers and willing sellers etc.  Just PM me.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:41:00 PM

Here is the final revision, what do you guys think:

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:25:36 AM

I like it - reckon thats fine - Thanks

--

--
rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:53:39 AM

Just a quick update, Ultracointalk.org/ is loading from cell phones just fine now, and faster then ever. The problem was with a broken plugin I thought I uninstalled, I thought it was with the name servers or host. Bottom line, the forum should be loading faster now on mobile devices and desktops.

wtfc360

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:48:07 AM

Me to, I like that its green/grey front and back for ultracoin, makes it more harmonic so thats a nice t-shirt.
If you have the energy to fiddle some more you can try to loose the underlineing on the back for ultracoin.net and make the QR-code smaller, but thats only details not so important, overall impression is that its a very nice t-shirt.

I like it - reckon thats fine - Thanks

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:53:03 AM

Any news about the new multipool?

UTC UTC UTC
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:43:19 AM

All,

After commenting about pock.io over the weekend I went to purchase a card today only to find Ultracoin was no longer listed, an email to support resulted in the following reply:

"Sadly Ultracoin no longer matches our requirements in terms of liquidity - it would be too easy for someone to dump Ultracoin on us and leave us at a significant loss. We monitor coins on a weekly basis to avoid these situations. We cannot take the risk unfortunately."

KC
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

Great work again Smiley loving the shirt! Smiley

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:53:28 PM

I'm sick of hearing about ur bloody 'book' - we don't care!! It looks awful & pointless

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

I'm sick of hearing about ur bloody 'book' - we don't care!! It looks awful & pointless

Why are you so angry? :-/ I see that you are a newbie who has only been here for about three months.  I have been involved with cryptocurrency for 17 months now.  I am producing something exciting which will document many coins.  I do not see anything constructive from yourself.  Please be more respectful. 
rapture333

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 07:09:44 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:21:43 PM by rapture333

https://blockchain.info/address/1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

Thank You!

Thank you Ultracoin community! We've done it! We have reached out goal of 6.9BTC which is going towards attending the Hashers United Conference!

First off, I just want to say, thank you for stepping up and donating towards this very unique and important occasion for Ultracoin. This is a huge step forward and an honor for us. I want to thank everyone who has pitched in and supported us, I would also like to thank our anonymous donors who have contributed a significant amount to the fund, your generosity is well appreciated!

We have also located our speaker for the convention whom will be speaking on Scrypt-ChaCha and Ultracoin, Travis Tolle, he is very knowledgeable of crypto-currency and has spoken at Defcon (2013) on the Sky Talks crypto-currency panel, and in Hack Miami in both 2013 and 2014 on crypto-currency. Travis is a good friend of mine and is the one whom originally introduced me to Ultracoin. We are preparing a speech and looking into creating a video to be played showcasing Ultracoin.

On the marketing front, I will be manning the table and promoting Ultracoin in as many ways as I can, I used to table for an organization I was the President of back at University and have talked to hundreds of people about the ideas of liberty. I am sure pitching Ultracoin to an interested crowd of attendees shouldn't be much of a problem, as I am used to working large crowds as such. We will have business cards, t-shirts (possibly for sale), flyers, a pop up display and a banner. I will also be uploading clips of the event to our YouTube channel so stay tuned!

I have just confirmed with Justina at Hashers United and we are getting all of our ducks in a row for a perfect execution. I want to say thank you again to the community and we will be dishing out more updates as we get closer to the event. Also, if you are a business that accepts Ultracoin and would like your business cards or products to be displayed at the Ultracoin booth, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

wtfc360

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:18:28 PM

I´m proud of you guys! The community for supporting UTC being represented at Hashers United, and the management for doing all the hard work in the background! Keep going!
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:06:16 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 08:46:10 PM by PaulR1

To all who helped and did an donation... Thank you very much !!

To all who supported... Thank you very much !!

To Steven, who is working very hard for UTC in to the background:  THANK YOU STEVEN ! We are really proud to have you at our UTC team....

But still there has a lot to be done and to organize to attend at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.

It would be great if we could even raise some more donations then the minimum goal of 6,9 so Steven could do even more promotion and make the tabling more exclusive with marketing materials so UTC will be one of the best parts at the convention.

Can we do that guy's and girl's Huh

Thank You!

Thank you Ultracoin community! We've done it! We have reached out goal of 6.9BTC which is going towards attending the Hashers United Conference!

First off, I just want to say, thank you for stepping up and donating towards this very unique and important occasion for Ultracoin. This is a huge step forward and an honor for us. I want to thank everyone who has pitched in and supported us, I would also like to thank our anonymous donors who have contributed a significant amount to the fund, your generosity is well appreciated!

We have also located our speaker for the convention whom will be speaking on Scrypt-ChaCha and Ultracoin, Travis Tolle, he is very knowledgeable of crypto-currency and has spoken at Defcon (2013) on the Sky Talks crypto-currency panel, and in Hack Miami in both 2013 and 2014 on crypto-currency. Travis is a good friend of mine and is the one whom originally introduced me to Ultracoin. We are preparing a speech and looking into creating a video to be played showcasing Ultracoin.

On the marketing front, I will be manning the table and promoting Ultracoin in as many ways as I can, I used to table for an organization I was the President of back at University and have talked to hundreds of people about the ideas of liberty. I am sure pitching Ultracoin to an interested crowd of attendees shouldn't be much of a problem, as I am used to working large crowds as such. We will have business cards, t-shirts (possibly for sale), flyers, a pop up display and a banner. I will also be uploading clips of the event to our YouTube channel so stay tuned!

I have just confirmed with Justina at Hashers United and we are getting all of our ducks in a row for a perfect execution. I want to say thank you again to the community and we will be dishing out more updates as we get closer to the event. Also, if you are a business that accepts Ultracoin and would like your business cards or products to be displayed at the Ultracoin booth, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

Wonderful idea. If we're there, let's make a very big impression. The more professional the better!

To all who helped and did an donation... Thank you very much !!

To all who supported... Thank you very much !!

To Steven, who is working very hard for UTC in to the background:  THANK YOU STEVEN ! We are really proud to have you at our UTC team....

But still there has a lot to be done and to organize to attend at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.

It would be great if we could even raise some more donations then the minimum goal of 6,9 so Steven could do even more promotion and make the tabling more exclusive with marketing materials so UTC will be one of the best parts at the convention.

Can we do that guy's and girl's Huh

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:51:09 PM

Why are you so angry? :-/ I see that you are a newbie who has only been here for about three months.  I have been involved with cryptocurrency for 17 months now.  I am producing something exciting which will document many coins.  I do not see anything constructive from yourself.  Please be more respectful.  

What does the amount of time you have known about crypto's have anything to do with it. You are creating something that doesn't need creating! Period! There is a thing called the internet now, where if people want to learn about something they search for it FOR FREE. They don't want to go to Walmart to buy a book and look for a page. I'm not denying your 'documenting coins', but it clearly isn't exciting & you won't sell many copies even if you do ever find a publishers stupid enough to make it for you. So stop spamming UTC's forum every week asking "how it looks"

On a more positive note great to here your target was reached! Lets hope other miners and investors see UTC is going places and invest!

tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

I´m proud of you guys! The community for supporting UTC being represented at Hashers United, and the management for doing all the hard work in the background! Keep going!

+1!!!

Ps. Buy support growing.

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:42:40 AM

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Thankyou Rapture for the update to all the UTC members!

We are very proud at the community and hope to reach even higher goals so we can make a BOOM at the conference.
UTC is going the right way,  @ the background we are all very busy with some new updates and ideas.

Let keep it going Smiley

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Lets promote this EXCITING and GREAT news to all crypto users @ forums, Cryptsy, ETC. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Regards,
Fabietech

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: