Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:39:09 PM

How many people are there going to be at that conference?

There is going to be around an estimated 300 people in attendance, plus members of the press.

rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:09:06 PM

I hope the coin spikes up after the conference, at this point its not worth mining, and once the miners dry up, it spells bad times for a coin...keeping my fingers crossed.

People have been saying that for months and we still get consistant miners, businesses, investors, volume and developments. So I wouldn't be too concerned, and we are still high on what to mine: http://www.whattomine.com/

Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

We have working multipool thanks to Kracko.  Smiley
Now its time to give support to UTC and point some miners to multipool.
Mining there will do good UTC value.

Join with me to multipool and give UTC our support.  Smiley

Valpe

http://multi.tumblingblock.com:8080/

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:48:16 PM

Valpe

Looks great, I will try it out soon !  Cheesy

UTC UTC UTC
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:22:29 PM

Remember to spread useultracoin.com, the new business directory for Ultracoin!

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:17:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 03:29:13 AM by Kracko

I hope the coin spikes up after the conference, at this point its not worth mining, and once the miners dry up, it spells bad times for a coin...keeping my fingers crossed.

People have been saying that for months and we still get consistant miners, businesses, investors, volume and developments. So I wouldn't be too concerned, and we are still high on what to mine: http://www.whattomine.com/

GPU mining is indeed going downhill. I'm only making around $3/day over energy costs of with my 12 750tis  I'm getting close to turning off the rigs.  The funny part is that UTC is at the top of the list on whattomine.  We really need BTC to climb back up as otherwise the whole asic-resistant altcoin market is going to tank with it too.
drbobbo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:32:53 AM

Hi,

I am trying out the multipool and it seems to work fine. Do anyone know of a way to calculate the number of expected UTC / MHs for the different multi switching ports? I am trying to figure out which miners will be best to point here, i.e which algo will be most profitable ....

Thanks

/
Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

Block chain Explorer down? Yesterday I try and today.
These kind of things need be reliable. Lot of hype about marketing but basic things need also care.
Block chain Explorer is one very basic thing.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
How many days is temporary?

I want invest to this coin but basic things need work reliable.
Marketing peoples do hard and nice work but technical things/services need also be on the same level.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
drbobbo

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:38:30 AM

GPU mining is indeed going downhill. I'm only making around $3/day over energy costs of with my 12 750tis  I'm getting close to turning off the rigs.  The funny part is that UTC is at the top of the list on whattomine.  We really need BTC to climb back up as otherwise the whole asic-resistant altcoin market is going to tank with it too.
What I think is interesting is that when BTC goes down, the Alts go down as well. At some point you would assume the Alts, at least the bigger ones, should be uncoupled to the BTC price. What I am thinking is that when BTC goes down 50%, for example LTC should be twice as expensive in relation to BTC but unchanged in relation to Fiat, but that is not what we are seeing now, it's rather BTC down -> everything else is down (in relation to Fiat).

I wish for an energy company where I can pay my bills in BTC .....
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:28:55 AM

BTC down, UTC stable...
Kracko

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:29:40 PM

Hi,

I am trying out the multipool and it seems to work fine. Do anyone know of a way to calculate the number of expected UTC / MHs for the different multi switching ports? I am trying to figure out which miners will be best to point here, i.e which algo will be most profitable ....

Thanks

/

The updated front end will have a conversion to BTC/MH-Hour, but I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to come up with a further conversion to UTC.  I'll look into it.  I'm also planning on adding payouts by worker ID (wallet address) with txids and a discovered blocks page too.

It would be hard to come up with the best algo unless we were to come up with average hash rates for a particular card.  Something like whattomine.com would probably give you the best idea for algorithm choice.

Here's a sneak peak at the the new interface:

Valpe

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Nice
x11
3 Miners
103.42 MH in multi pool.. We could do better.. Smiley

Valpe

Valpe

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
drbobbo

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:46:59 PM

Hi,

Thanks

/

The updated front end will have a conversion to BTC/MH-Hour, but I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to come up with a further conversion to UTC.  I'll look into it.  I'm also planning on adding payouts by worker ID (wallet address) with txids and a discovered blocks page too.

It would be hard to come up with the best algo unless we were to come up with average hash rates for a particular card.  Something like whattomine.com would probably give you the best idea for algorithm choice.

http://www.tumblingblock.com/img/MultipoolExample.PNG

Nice interface, that is very useful.  A column with UTC next to BTC would be nice, since it is UTC multipool, but this version fulfill all needs for me.

When can this be implemented?

/
drbobbo

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

Yes, we need more miners to get steady payouts. Now the pool-luck is varying to much. We should try to advertise this in other treads of bitcointalk. UTC is after all rather profitable to mine, so we should be able to attract hashrate to this pool.

/

Nice
x11
3 Miners
103.42 MH in multi pool.. We could do better.. Smiley

Valpe

Valpe

Kracko

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

Hi,

Thanks

/

Nice interface, that is very useful.  A column with UTC next to BTC would be nice, since it is UTC multipool, but this version fulfill all needs for me.

When can this be implemented?

/

My first priority right now is to get Bittrex support in so we can expand the selection of coins greatly and also finishing up the remainder of the front-end.  Also, I'm migrating the server to a faster one in just over an hour, 7PM PST 10/6 (today).  The multipool will be down for about an hour while I switch over DNS and backup the state for export to the new server.
Qxw

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:19:25 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 02:43:12 PM by Qxw

This coin do not have even working block chain Explorer!

If someone think coin can use for real markets as what ever "money" this is first thing what need work without any problems and allways 24/7/365 and with redundancy.

If I sell something in business to other people using UTC I need reliable block chain Explorer to watch transactions. If this do not work reliable do not try "sell" this coin to wide markets  for more wide use than mining and immediate exchange or just mine and hold. Your marketing work goes like water drop to desert if most important basics do not work reliable.
Other amazing thing is oficial web side. It is some kind of big terrible hassle with obsolete information and most links are obsolete / broken.
Yes I know it IS hard work but it is only way if want UTC really rise to wide use.

UTC is very good technically but it is very pity that all information etc is like Magpie's nest.
And days without block chain Explorer without any explanation.  

How markets can believe this coin if it is still  builded over quagmire.
There can get more investors and users but after they find this situation they run away very easy.

Look coin front page and count how many links are working. Look this thread OP and do same.

If business want use bulk wallets (it is normal practice) for transactions do you really think that UTC qt-wallet is installed in every computer and keeped up to date with all Private keys for every addresses without even good possible to watch individual transactions )of course can but... it is also security problem) So where to look. Of course block chain explorer. But it looks UTC block chain Explorer is not working. It need keep in reliable and redundant servers 60/60/24/365 working.

Where is information about this situation and predicted time how many minutes this situation is still continuing?

http://ultracha.in/

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Or is there some reason to hide block chain?

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Valpe

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:29:05 AM

UTC multipool is working and finding blocks. Smiley

We could give UTC more support.
Hey everybody one rig or gpu or MORE and we get strong support to UTC value.

Smiley
Valpe

RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

Cool Cry wooowwww some nice consperacy theorie....  lets spice it up a bit  Wink

"....Or is there some reason to hide block chain? ........."

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:05:49 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:18:59 PM by rapture333

The ultracha.in block explorer is not run by or affiliated with the management team. It is run by forum member Scrypto, and we have offered to take over the site in the past, but Scrypto has decided to keep running the site. We agree that basic infrastructure such as a block chain explorer is nexessary for any crypto-currency, in the past we have relied on others, including community members and supporters to provide us with this infrastructure. As Ultracoin has grown, we believe the responsible thing to do is consolidate these resources into the care of the Ultracoin team. Thus, we are currently working behind the scenes with our investors and developer to create a reliable, effecient and supported block chain explorer for Ultracoin.

A lot has been going on behind the scenes to make sure our infrastructure is robust and reliable, and things lile the main site and OP are just starting to get attention. We do appreciate the criticism, and it is important to reveive feedback, both negative and positive, in order to guage the user experience. I will be releasing more updates as they become available. And for those who have accused us of malicious intent in the downage of the block explorer, it has been frustrating for me too!

Sincerely,
Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Qxw

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:02:48 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 04:08:00 AM by Qxw

Thank yoy "rapture333"!

Very good answer.  Least I'm very satisfied about your explanative answer.

Show must go on. UTC is too good for suffer this kind of any even temporary problems.

Smiley

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: