Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:55:17 PM

utc.tumblingblock.com is working fine again. I think its the best of all pools. the others have fee for everything Smiley

BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

wowow UTC is rally pumpin'!!!  Cool
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

I lost 6 btc invest to this shit. Wish I can cut his dumb head

I am sorry for your losses.. He's claiming he got hacked tho.. Will see how it ends..
He lied. We found out. anyway, I'm out of this game. I lost my remaining btc plus 1M5 utc @mintpal. Good luck u guys

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

Hello,

What is the issue with utc.tumblingblock.com? I haven't received any messages.

Thanks,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

We had an issue last night that have been resolved and steps have been taken to ensure that it will not happen again.
Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:34:49 PM

Management Announcement

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

First off, I would just like to thank everyone who is reading this today, without your support, Ultracoin would not be where it is. I am truly thrilled and honoured to be directing this coin, it means a lot to me, and I promise not to let you down.

My beginnings in Ultracoin started out in an apartment I shared with my room-mate. Can you imagine the smell of a fresh GPU, motherboard, processor and powers supply being assembled on the dining room table. If you were there you would have seen the boxes cluttering our living room as I set there tinkering away at my milk crate mining rig. Three R9 280x's would be what I needed to dive into the mysterious world of crypto-currencies. I researched diligently for weeks trying to figure out this whole crypto mining phenomena, I was ready to begin mining Litecoin... Or so I thought. That is when my good friend Travis Tolle introduced me to Ultracoin as he helped me set up my mining rig through teamviewer, he explained to me the pro's of Ultracoin and I was hooked.

As I began to understand more and more about the way crypto-currencies worked, the less I seemed to actually know. The blockchain, the POW, the public ledger, the decentralized infrastructure, and who exactly is Satoshi Nakamoto? The more I delved in, the more fascinated I had become. The anonymity, the lack of a third party, the complete and utter freedom associated with crypto-currencies. These ideas coincided perfectly with my libertarian beliefs, I believed that crypto-currencies were the liberators of the digital age. No more will money be manipulated by the central banks, political elite, and financial sectors of the economy. The money changers had no authority here, Bitcoin & Ultracoin were truly currencies by the people, for the people.

Today, my rig stands tall at 4 GPU's, 2 Antminer S3's, and a ton of time and investment. I have been mining Ultracoin from the moment I got into crypto, and I haven't stopped since. And like many of you, I want to see Ultracoin flourish to it's full potential! One of the main reasons I see crypto-currencies fail is because of bad management. In my career, I am the overseer of 9 very profitable family restaurants, in my field of work I am experienced in working with people, talking to companies, marketing, managing profitable shifts, and turning restaurants around into profitable, well oiled businesses. I hope to bring this experience and expertise with me into managing Ultracoin! Of course, I know that Ultracoin is not quite exactly a business, but it is not quite exactly built on volunteers, it is an entirely different beast all together! We have an active community, we have ruthless and unforgiving competition, and we have the realm of the unknown which the whole crypto-currency movement is stampeding into. All the unknowns, all the possibilities, all of the freedom, it makes crypto-currency truly fascinating. And I ask you, the community, who have supported this coin from the beginning to join me in creating the most successful, accepted, and liberating crypto-currency of all.

Ultracoin is a true jewel, it is 20 times faster than Bitcoin and is still many times faster than Litecoin and Dogecoin! We are built on a secure network with our hybrid PoW/PoS minting infrastructure. The Scrypt-ChaCha algorithm ensures that Ultracoin stays ASIC resistant and out of the ASIC arms race for as long as possible, while simultaneously allowing for a decentralized distribution to the average person who can possess a GPU or CPU. We have an active community that is always extremely helpful and quick in answering questions and getting involved, and even managed to get us to Hasher's United in Las Vegas!

With this new stage in Ultracoin, I am proud to reveal the new logo that will take Ultracoin into the future. The logo is modern, stylized, and looks great when shrunk down to small size. It also looks very polished both flat and 3 dimensional. New logo package: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar7b1hx6q0c4b77/logo-create-an-iconic-logo-for.zip

And with that, I would like to thank you all for entrusting me with the position of Management Director. I am truly honoured and I look forward to working together to make Ultracoin a success. Over the next few weeks, you will see a variety of changes that we are looking to implement in all areas of Ultracoin. Including our main website, pool infrastructure, mining utilities, marketing, and so much more. The future belongs to us ladies and gentlemen, if you want it.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:50:49 PM

Management Announcement

First off, I would just like to thank everyone who is reading this today, without your support, Ultracoin would not be where it is. I am truly thrilled and honoured to be directing this coin, it means a lot to me, and I promise not to let you down.

My beginnings in Ultracoin started out in an apartment I shared with my room-mate. Can you imagine the smell of a fresh GPU, motherboard, processor and powers supply being assembled on the dining room table. If you were there you would have seen the boxes cluttering our living room as I set there tinkering away at my milk crate mining rig. Three R9 280x's would be what I needed to dive into the mysterious world of crypto-currencies. I researched diligently for weeks trying to figure out this whole crypto mining phenomena, I was ready to begin mining Litecoin... Or so I thought. That is when my good friend Travis Tolle introduced me to Ultracoin as he helped me set up my mining rig through teamviewer, he explained to me the pro's of Ultracoin and I was hooked.

As I began to understand more and more about the way crypto-currencies worked, the less I seemed to actually know. The blockchain, the POW, the public ledger, the decentralized infrastructure, and who exactly is Satoshi Nakamoto? The more I delved in, the more fascinated I had become. The anonymity, the lack of a third party, the complete and utter freedom associated with crypto-currencies. These ideas coincided perfectly with my libertarian beliefs, I believed that crypto-currencies were the liberators of the digital age. No more will money be manipulated by the central banks, political elite, and financial sectors of the economy. The money changers had no authority here, Bitcoin & Ultracoin were truly currencies by the people, for the people.

Today, my rig stands tall at 4 GPU's, 2 Antminer S3's, and a ton of time and investment. I have been mining Ultracoin from the moment I got into crypto, and I haven't stopped since. And like many of you, I want to see Ultracoin flourish to it's full potential! One of the main reasons I see crypto-currencies fail is because of bad management. In my career, I am the overseer of 9 very profitable family restaurants, in my field of work I am experienced in working with people, talking to companies, marketing, managing profitable shifts, and turning restaurants around into profitable, well oiled businesses. I hope to bring this experience and expertise with me into managing Ultracoin! Of course, I know that Ultracoin is not quite exactly a business, but it is not quite exactly built on volunteers, it is an entirely different beast all together! We have an active community, we have ruthless and unforgiving competition, and we have the realm of the unknown which the whole crypto-currency movement is stampeding into. All the unknowns, all the possibilities, all of the freedom, it makes crypto-currency truly fascinating. And I ask you, the community, who have supported this coin from the beginning to join me in creating the most successful, accepted, and liberating crypto-currency of all.

Ultracoin is a true jewel, it is 20 times faster than Bitcoin and is still many times faster than Litecoin and Dogecoin! We are built on a secure network with our hybrid PoW/PoS minting infrastructure. The Scrypt-ChaCha algorithm ensures that Ultracoin stays ASIC resistant and out of the ASIC arms race for as long as possible, while simultaneously allowing for a decentralized distribution to the average person who can possess a GPU or CPU. We have an active community that is always extremely helpful and quick in answering questions and getting involved, and even managed to get us to Hasher's United in Las Vegas!

With this new stage in Ultracoin, I am proud to reveal the new logo that will take Ultracoin into the future. The logo is modern, stylized, and looks great when shrunk down to small size. It also looks very polished both flat and 3 dimensional. New logo package: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar7b1hx6q0c4b77/logo-create-an-iconic-logo-for.zip

And with that, I would like to thank you all for entrusting me with the position of Management Director. I am truly honoured and I look forward to working together to make Ultracoin a success. Over the next few weeks, you will see a variety of changes that we are looking to implement in all areas of Ultracoin. Including our main website, pool infrastructure, mining utilities, marketing, and so much more. The future belongs to us ladies and gentlemen, if you want it.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin

The hammer has spoken! We Will prevail !

UTC UTC UTC
grimoir

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:56:05 AM

Nice logo design I loved it.
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:33:51 AM

To be honest I got used to that old logo but changes are inevitable and I'm quite satisfied with the new one Smiley

Great job Steven!

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:34:02 AM

Me to  Smiley
opper

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:53:23 AM

I just got my 970.  Gigabyte GV-N970WF30C0-4GD.

I was getting 8.8-9kh/s in Windows 7 with:  
Code:
--algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1

I haven't tried higher lookup gaps yet.

Which miner you using pls?

I've only managed to get 6.5kh/s so far.

https://github.com/cbuchner1/CudaMiner.git

If you can compile it yourself, I strongly urge doing it.  There are several dependencies that you need, but it really isn't that bad.  I added compute50/sm50 support as well for Maxwell cards.   It is built with Visual Studio 2010 against the Cuda 6.0 library.  If you'd rather have a pre-compiled binary here's what I'm using on my Windows machines:

http://utc.tumblingblock.com/cudaminer_cm10_50.zip

MD5Sums
Code:
6614a08faec6234fd20c8361d8c080e9  cudaminer.exe
2a4a6c3440f3ec27ea7b2ec417808445  cudart32_60.dll
7812f0f73eda837e9353b3a433abc9a9  pthreadVC2.dll

any good settings you can share for a 750ti?

Just got my Asus GTX 970 Strix and managed to push out 9.43 - 9.51 KH/s with the settings provided here. It clocked to 1460 MHz core easily.
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:31:36 PM

Hello,

What is the issue with utc.tumblingblock.com? I haven't received any messages.

Thanks,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

We had an issue last night that have been resolved and steps have been taken to ensure that it will not happen again.

why so much orphans then??

BTC
ultradar

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:59:05 PM

Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

I wonder if we would surpass any time the 1Million marketcap as we are toss and turning around 500k-700k and never go higher than that...if we can demolish this wall of 6 btc and surpass 0.00012-13....we maybe we can reach out the desired 0.0002-3 level stability for ultracoin....cheers for the new logo
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 05:31:08 PM

Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

I wonder if we would surpass any time the 1Million marketcap as we are toss and turning around 500k-700k and never go higher than that...if we can demolish this wall of 6 btc and surpass 0.00012-13....we maybe we can reach out the desired 0.0002-3 level stability for ultracoin....cheers for the new logo

Our coinmarketcap is higher than it has been in a long long time, and it will just take time and effort to get there.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:02:54 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 07:56:13 PM by volyova

Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Our coinmarketcap is higher than it has been in a long long time, and it will just take time and effort to get there.
Exactly! I've been watching these markets for long enough to know that true value is not built-up "overnight". It can (and should) be a slow build-up, over time.
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

G1620/4Gb ram/pro btc H61/700W/Win 8.1 - 6x750Ti
How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Exactly! I've been watching these markets for long enough to know that true value is not built-up "overnight". It can (and should) be a slow build-up, over time.

Just keep it on repeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w   Grin Cheesy

UTC UTC UTC
opper

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:18:37 PM

G1620/4Gb ram/pro btc H61/700W/Win 8.1 - 6x750Ti
How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

http://c2n.me/jerBMO.jpg

Latest drivers + cudaminer-2014-02-28 + " cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 "

You can also downclock the memory, its not that important. My gigabytes run on +135 core +0 mem
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:23:18 AM

Latest drivers + cudaminer-2014-02-28 + " cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 "

You can also downclock the memory, its not that important. My gigabytes run on +135 core +0 mem

Thanks, helped =)

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:04:40 AM

For those of you that asked, and have expressed their opinion that Ultracoin mining is difficult (expletives redacted) a one click miner is on the way! This miner will be geared towards new and experienced miners of Ultracoin and will ultimately expand our network hash and the buy support for the coin. Development is already underway, so stay tuned for updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:24:17 AM

For those of you that asked, and have expressed their opinion that Ultracoin mining is difficult (expletives redacted) a one click miner is on the way! This miner will be geared towards new and experienced miners of Ultracoin and will ultimately expand our network hash and the buy support for the coin. Development is already underway, so stay tuned for updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Now that...is a good idea! Can't wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: