Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fabietech

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Update on the MintPal situation; it looks like we may see our money soon however.

http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-mintpal-closure-bankruptcy/

New update on the website of Mintpal looks like everything will work out

MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mizultra

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:34:17 PM

It has been to the attention of the Ultracoin management team for some time that the pools http://ultracoins.info/, http://ultracoiners.info/ and http://www.ultracoinpool.info/ are not being run per our standards. This is why, after unanimous agreement, we have decided to demote these pools to unofficial status. It is important that infrastructure endorsed by the management team is top of the line and supported with a competent operator in charge. That is why we are hiring Kracko as a pool operator and full time developer for Ultracoin. It is no secret as to Kracko's achievements in the past month as partners with us, we have seen three new pools, including a multi-pool, support for Ultrablockparty, support for the old development pools and other technical developments behind the scenes. All three of Kracko's pools will now don official status, making four official pools including Ultrablockparty, our newest European pool. I have full faith in Kracko, his talents as a developer are truly impressive and his professionalism is impeccable, a rarity in the crypto world. I am very excited to have him on our team as he will be a tremendous player in the future of Ultracoin.

I ask at this time that everyone who is currently on an unofficial pool consider switching to utc.tumblingblock.com, utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com for the following reasons:

* Due to resource restrictions on the old pool's, the orphan rate is higher for other pools. This is due to a bottleneck being created on the server that the old pools are hosted on. Spreading the hashrate will not only increase the security of the network, but it would also make sure other miner's, including new miner's, have a reason to mine Ultracoin.

* The new pools are much more secure than the old pool's and are always supported. If there is an issue on the new pools, rest assured that we can support them and fix issues as they arise. Our goal is to prevent issues before they ever even happen.

* We now have a European pool, Ultrablockparty.com, it is the only pool located in Amsterdam. This gives many users a much more efficient pool to mine on and also diversifies our pool's geographically.

* Our new pool's are blazing fast. Based on dedicated servers powered by highly efficient hardware including SSD's and high end Intel's, you can be sure that your hash is being processed as efficiently as possible.

* You will know your hash is being used correctly, by creating incentives to spread the hashrate, we will no longer see miners congregating on one pool. This way, you know that your contribution to the network is always a healthy one.

* More fee's go to the dev team, with our own proprietary pool's and support, less funds go into overhead and more goes to developments.

* Faster pool's allow the blockchain to load faster in wallets.

Pool's are the life blood of any crypto-currency, and that is why we are taking them seriously and only supporting the best pool's for Ultracoin. This way we can offer the community a consistent, high quality experience while mining. Please consider making the switch today.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Rapture Smapture...We should start calling Steven  "The Hammer" LOL!

Excellent.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
rhin0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:15:07 PM

ultracoin few days ago caught my attention and i miner but how is possible all POOLS have to runnig by the Devteam,is not this be CENTRALIZED, i would like to know the others member think You imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto try to have all the pools for him because he is the dev of Bitcoin this not sound ridiculous?
The Devteam have 4 pools? Where is the freedom? This is like RIPPLE runnig by one company behind it is Bad
For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attencion

RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:52:49 PM

Don't complain or cry dear rhin0 like a little Cheerleader girl.....

You want freedom ?

Then don't complain like a little baby......just open your own pool and get miners attracted to your pool !!!!

ultracoin few days ago caught my attention and i miner but how is possible all POOLS have to runnig by the Devteam,is not this be CENTRALIZED, i would like to know the others member think You imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto try to have all the pools for him because he is the dev of Bitcoin this not sound ridiculous?
The Devteam have 4 pools? Where is the freedom? This is like RIPPLE runnig by one company behind it is Bad
For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attencion

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

Mintpal - Moolah

MSSG on dead website page - "MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014."

I certainly hope this is correct and that we can trust Mintpal on this announcement - after their history I am not convinced actually..........

If your interested read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211

draw your own conclusions

Update on the MintPal situation; it looks like we may see our money soon however.

http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-mintpal-closure-bankruptcy/

New update on the website of Mintpal looks like everything will work out

MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014.

--

--
rhin0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

Don't complain or cry dear rhin0 like a little Cheerleader girl.....

You want freedom ?

Then don't complain like a little baby......just open your own pool and get miners attracted to your pool !!!!

what are You talking about the Same Idiot left 202.000 Ultracoins on MIntpal because You not smart enought to download the wallet
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 07:25:41 PM

For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attention

There used to be many pools long ago, and now they are just starting to expand again. If you would like to see more unnofficial pools, please contact pool providers and ask them to add Ultracoin. Please keep it civilized people, ad hominems will not be tolerated on this thread.

Sincerely,

Steven "The Hammer" Rapture

rhin0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attention

There used to be many pools long ago, and now they are just starting to expand again. If you would like to see more unnofficial pools, please contact pool providers and ask them to add Ultracoin. Please keep it civilized people, ad hominems will not be tolerated on this thread.

Sincerely,

Steven "The Hammer" Rapture

At léase You are moré edúcate people so we can talk my concern is why some Official pools and remember Darkcoin have official but is only one when the blocks are only 4 coins is only what i need to know but people never can awser the easy way
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

As I understand it, they used integers instead of floating point or double to keep track of difficulty in the yacminer code, and apparently any decimal is rounded down.  Anything less than 1 is counted as a failure at the client and isn't submitted to the stratum.  Yaccoin has it worse because it really needs those fractional diffs because of the higher N factor.

That's exactly the issue (even though the cgminer code history talks about supporting fractional diffs) - Though a floor of diff 1 does not pose a problem even at N=16.  Also, I think the CPU Miner (which will come into close parity for Ultracoin at N=16) does the exact same thing.

Thanks to all for explaining and clearing it all up !  Cheesy Cheesy

UTC UTC UTC
rhin0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

this is the way ultracoin Team want moré people involving to kept quite

https://i.imgur.com/tl5G46r.jpg
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

Hahaha I have a little hunch that Rhino is the alias of Thiago and he starting trolling and complaining because he is no longer the official pool dev and kicked out by the "hammer" Rapture. Now Thiago is trying to spread fud through his new alias Rhino and try hurting our management team ....

At least the bad English of Rhino and Thiago is 1+1 and the same.
If I am wrong Thiago, then sorry :-)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:23:32 PM

Shocked You really thinks so,  becomes the secret alias of thiago and rhin0 unmasked???  Shocked Cool Roll Eyes

Hahaha I have a little hunch that Rhino is the alias of Thiago and he starting trolling and complaining because he is no longer the official pool dev and kicked out by the "hammer" Rapture. Now Thiago is trying to spread fud through his new alias Rhino and try hurting our management team ....

rhin0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

Marnie or Paulr1,Richardminer. fabiantech or many other alias tell me I'm wrong try to have full control of Ultracoin Network Thiago is the Same idiot it has helped i ready read all topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824975.msg9215446#msg9215446
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:45:33 PM

At least there is something to do here on the forum again, it was very quiet .... hahaha

Thank thiago / rhin0 for this experience in trolling  Grin Cheesy
fabietech

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

Marnie or Paulr1,Richardminer. fabiantech or many other alias tell me I'm wrong try to have full control of Ultracoin Network Thiago is the Same idiot it has helped i ready read all topic

Hello Thiago / rhin0,

I dont know what you are doing or what your problem is! but fabietech ( thats me ) is not a Allias like you know offcource because wel talked allot of times on skype.
I understand that your not happy that Steven have arranged that he want better, faster and stable pools what he can create with Kracko.

i dont see your problem thiago pools ( we even promote on the website of UTC ) are still open and we hope that allot of people will stay there! only we cant pay you anymore to keep the pools working what we are already doing for a couple of months.

Then you are coming with a Alias story Huh? SO WHAT? If there is what i dont think so ( i know paul very good ) have a Alias? who cares! i dont see the problem.

The only thing that is bothering you is that we wont pay your BTC montly anymore, so promoto your pool and i hope that allot of people will join! we dont want the network but Ultracoin is growing
and we need more proffesional en better ( servers, knowledge ) of pool Devs.

Im sorry m8.

Regards,
Fabietech ( also not a Allias ) Wink

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

well guys I have a great idea for UTC, as the team is based in Holland and amsterdand is legal Pot and marijuana why don't you join cannapay that can make UTC go to the moon for real..the  coin to buy marijuana in Europe.

http://coinjoint.info/cannapay-beta-1-0-trading-app-web-wallet-merchant-processing-multi-coin-multi-exchange-platform/

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

I've been accused of being Beave by RichardMiner, Rhin0 is accusing RichardMiner of being Paul. I think RichardMiner is omnipotent.

@CECVW

This is a great idea! I will look more into this, this is the kind of thing I like to focus my energy on. Personally, I am based in Florida, but we have team members world wild, including Amsterdam.

fabietech

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

well guys I have a great idea for UTC, as the team is based in Holland and amsterdand is legal Pot and marijuana why don't you join cannapay that can make UTC go to the moon for real..the  coin to buy marijuana in Europe.

http://coinjoint.info/cannapay-beta-1-0-trading-app-web-wallet-merchant-processing-multi-coin-multi-exchange-platform/

Why not Wink !! Rapture its your call!

Namsbreh

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

Thanks for setting up the euro pool, I'll give it a try.  Any chance of lowering the fee to attract more EU miners please?

+1 for exploring links with cannapay.

Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:09:37 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:44:53 PM by Thiago1

Hello Thiago / rhin0,

I dont know what you are doing or what your problem is! but fabietech ( thats me ) is not a Allias like you know offcource because wel talked allot of times on skype.
I understand that your not happy that Steven have arranged that he want better, faster and stable pools what he can create with Kracko.

i dont see your problem thiago pools ( we even promote on the website of UTC ) are still open and we hope that allot of people will stay there! only we cant pay you anymore to keep the pools working what we are already doing for a couple of months.

Then you are coming with a Alias story Huh? SO WHAT? If there is what i dont think so ( i know paul very good ) have a Alias? who cares! i dont see the problem.

The only thing that is bothering you is that we wont pay your BTC montly anymore, so promoto your pool and i hope that allot of people will join! we dont want the network but Ultracoin is growing
and we need more proffesional en better ( servers, knowledge ) of pool Devs.

Im sorry m8.

Regards,
Fabietech ( also not a Allias ) Wink

I do not need Alias for come hére and SAY what i think but out of respect Steve all his great Job doné i not go SAY Anything ,not because someone come hére Troll have to be me
make it clear something before Fabián , Paul and Steve i always support ultracoin from begin so do not come right now and try talk shit about me because Ultracoiners are not Dummys

http://ultracoiners.info. Go have 0 % fee for life

[/b]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: