Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:12:01 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 11:17:48 PM by rapture333

Hello communitys member and developers,

We have received a 100,000 UTC pledge from one of our investors that will be going towards new development projects for Ultracoin. If you are a developer and you believe you have what it takes to help engineer and support a cutting edge new development for Ultracoin, please e-mail me at Steven@Ultracoin.net and we will negotiate terms and rewards for your work.

Projects Available:

Minecraft Plugin Developer
Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet
Windows Phone Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Windows Phone Ultracoin Game
Twitter Tipper Bot    
Google+ Youtube Tipper Bot
Ultracoin Related YouTube Videos
Ultracoin-Related Desktop Application    
Promotional Art / Graphics    

Any other developments will be awarded accordingly. If you have the skills required, accompanied by a vision for a new development that you believe will benefit Ultracoin, please message me.

Contact me now before Hashers United to secure your place in the development queue! Ultracoin is getting the attention it deserves, and it's time for you to be a part of Ultracoins next step forward! Join our development team and receive compensation for your projects while becoming a part of the next big crypto-currency.

Send your portfolio to Steven@Ultracoin.net and the project(s) you wish to undertake.

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=221.new#new

Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

http://multi.tumblingblock.com:8080/  Smiley

Just pointed my miner to the multipool pretty easy setup.
which multipool please

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:38:52 PM

which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:43:45 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 04:02:05 PM by Marnie1976

@ PaulR1, Rapture333 and Fabietech;

From the moment you take the lead of Ultracoin 2.0 we only see positive trends for Ultracoin.

When a coin after more than seven months is still full of life then it is a coin with a serious future.
Then it is not an 13 ​​in a dozen coin.
It is a coin that remains with a serous future.

We see now a relative peaceful and calm but strong community on the forum and less trollers and attackers.

Next to that we see a steady financial growth and uptrend.

Al of this is a very good sign for the future of Ultracoin.

What's also very nice to see is that the upward price of UTC remains stable even during this weekend.
If a price remains stable in a weekend, when the markets work less and are slower, then we have proof it is not an ordinary pump and that’s also very encouraging.

But I realize that there is still plenty to be done for our Ultracoin in the next weeks/months.

The big press release at +300 media sites and companies which will be released tomorrow and the participation in October at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention together with further future developments will bring Ultracoin, in my honest opinion, to a price of 0,003 BTC or even more higher. And sooner then we all think.

So for traders, investors, supporters and believers there is now the perfect market condition to step in to Ultracoin !

Keep up the good and beautiful work dear Management team.

Thank you !

Hello community member and developers,

We have received a 100,000 UTC pledge from one of our investors that will be going towards new development projects for Ultracoin. If you are a developer and you believe you have what it takes to help engineer and support a cutting edge new development for Ultracoin, please e-mail me at Steve@Ultracoin.net and we will negotiate terms and rewards for your work.

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Any other developments will be awarded accordingly. If you have the skills required, accompanied by a vision for a new development that you believe will benefit Ultracoin, please message me.

Contact me now before Hashers United to secure your place in the development queue! Ultracoin is getting the attention it deserves, and it's time for you to be a part of Ultracoins next step forward! Join our development team and receive compensation for your projects while becoming a part of the next big crypto-currency.

Send your portfolio to Steven@Ultracoin.net and the project(s) you wish to undertake.

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Valpe

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

Yes Marnie1976, so true.  Smiley

From the moment you take the lead of Ultracoin 2.0 we only see positive trends for Ultracoin.

When a coin after more than seven months is still full of life then it is a coin with a serious future.

We see now a relative peaceful and calm but strong community on the forum and less trollers and attackers.

What's also very nice to see is that the upward price of UTC remains stable even during this weekend.
If a price remains stable in a weekend, when the markets work less and are slower, then we have proof it is not an ordinary pump and that’s also very encouraging.

But I realize that there is still plenty to be done for our Ultracoin in the next weeks/months.

The big press release at +300 media sites and companies which will be released tomorrow and the participation in October at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention together with further future developments will bring Ultracoin, in my honest opinion, to a price of 0,003 BTC or even more higher. And sooner then we all think.

So for traders, investors, supporters and believers there is now the perfect market condition to step in to Ultracoin !

Thank you !

We have received a 100,000 UTC pledge from one of our investors that will be going towards new development projects for Ultracoin. If you are a developer and you believe you have what it takes to help engineer and support a cutting edge new development for Ultracoin, please e-mail me at Steve@Ultracoin.net and we will negotiate terms and rewards for your work.

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:14:46 PM

which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
thank you but the payouts are 9 coins per 1kh/s per day not 4 coins 1 kh/s per day that you changed yesterday 50% decrease in mining payout am i right ?

To what change are you referring?  I'm not following your math.

RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:37:50 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 08:20:11 PM by RichardMiner

tbearhere is only trolling  and complaining about the pools and the pools fee....

Still nobody understands what he is talking and complaining about.

Please @tbearhere : explain what you mean and start normal discussion or leave this tread... we dont want or need bad vibes

which multipool please

multi.tumblingblock.com
thank you but the payouts are 9 coins per 1kh/s per day not 4 coins 1 kh/s per day that you changed yesterday 50% decrease in mining payout am i right ?

To what change are you referring?  I'm not following your math.

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:57:26 PM

Thank you !

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Thankyou Marnie for this nice words!! we are also very happy that UTC is going the way we want it to go!!

RichardMiner

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

And with the word suspense I mean this: "A state or feeling of excited or anxious uncertainty about what may happen"

Thank you !

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Thankyou Marnie for this nice words!! we are also very happy that UTC is going the way we want it to go!!

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:44:12 PM

Great news Steven - and a special thanks to the UTC investor.

Personally the Android wallet has always been a favourite - seems to me that its critical to mass adoption and use.

Projects Available:

Ultracoin Online Wallet
Ultracoin Marketplace
Android Mobile Wallet
iOS Mobile Wallet

Android Ultracoin Game    
iOS Ultracoin Game    
Twitter Tipper Bot    

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

--

--
jacobshm

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:36:24 PM

Has anyone considered that the big media push that is scheduled for tomorow is going to get lost in the nubit/ppc hype?

Just a thought.
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:07:10 PM

Dear guy's and girl's,

UTC is here for the long haul and long journey and is here to stay.

We have predicted this, what is happening now, a long time ago.

The UTC management team works as a real good team behind the scenes and doing their best.

But let's be careful, we are not there yet.

There is still a lot to be done and the price could still fall or stabilize. Simple, there is still quite a long way to go.

Our next big step is the participation as speaker and exhibitor of UTC at the Las Vegas Convention Hashers United.

If our participation in Hashers United do what we want and what we expect, then UTC could rise to new heights and will land in the top 15 at CoinMarketCap.

But guy's and girls, there is always the but !

Now more as ever before is every one of our community needed !

We need you !
We need your personal assistance !

UTC is now serious growing to new heights.

We serious need you to tell it around and spread the news.

Tell it to everybody, spread the word;
Tell it around on forums;
Tell it around in chatrooms;
Tell it around in troll boxes;

So spread the good news and you will see that UTC is going to new top heights and reaches the place where it belongs !!!

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS;
Tomorrow we will send out to +300 crypto-world affiliated media companies, news and websites our press release about UTC taking part at the Las Vegas Hashers United Convention.
If the media will pick up this press release and will spread the news on their media pages then it will be the BIG chance for UTC !!!

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
RichardMiner

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:54:50 PM

And with the word suspense I mean this: "A state or feeling of excited or anxious uncertainty about what may happen"

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

I have had a problem with my coins being stuck in pending deposit on Crypsty for 6 days, is there anyway to get them back into my wallet other than relying on Crypsty..they are horrible , I have contacted them many time all with it will be resolved soon thank you for your patience, at this point my patience is gone...this is unbelievable.. 
rapture333

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

Hey guys,

I accidently made an error in my contact address, it is Steven@Ultracoin.net, I corrected it in the original post.

Also, add the following development projects to the list:

Offline BIP-38 Encryptor/Decryptor
Printable Paper Wallets
Ultracoin Online Bank/Wallet

@tc61

PM me and I will see what I can do to help.

rapture333

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

We are live on coinpayments.net!

Select UTC and support businesses in the Ultracoin economy!

https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory--1-0-All%20Stores

primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:45:16 AM

@Kracko
Is http://utc.tumblingblock.com/ your pool? Can you help me? I don't know why my hashrate is 0.00 but yacminer shows accepted shares? On another pool is everything OK.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Valpe

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:49:32 AM

@Kracko
Is http://utc.tumblingblock.com/ your pool? Can you help me? I don't know why my hashrate is 0.00 but yacminer shows accepted shares? On another pool is everything OK.

You could try static diff port. Work fine with my 280x.

Static Diff:1 on port 5555

primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:56:25 AM

@Valpe
Do I need to change port only or stratum address to?

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Valpe

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:58:01 AM

@Valpe
Do I need to change port only or stratum address to?

Port only

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: