Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith]  (Read 91207 times)
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:51:23 PM

It's time to revive this coin
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:08:46 PM

Latest changes breaks the Unix make file too:

/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
make: *** No rule to make target `obj/irc.o', needed by `eccoind'.  Stop.

Just go to your makefile.unix and on Line 113 you can comment-out obj/irc.o

Thanks
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Thanks

Can someone correct the grammar in the header from " ECCoin (ECC) Community Has Takeover! [New Dev]" to " ECCoin (ECC) Community Has Taken Over! [New Dev]" or " ECCoin (ECC) Community Takeover! [New Dev]" Which ever you like, both are grammatically correct whereas the original is not. Thanks!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
sheepman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

Thanks

Hey mdtspain Smiley

I know I can but my point really is that I shouldn't to Wink
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:42:02 PM

make: *** No rule to make target `obj/irc.o', needed by `eccoind'.  Stop.

Thanks

Hey mdtspain Smiley

u shouldnt have to comment out the line either, you are just using "bad" build practices. which basically means you arent cleaning your build before constructing a new one.

make clean
qmake
make

is the correct sequence of commands to compile any new build of any coin on linux, you need to clean the old bad files out before you make new object files. if you do this you will never get errors like that when i remove old junk files from the build path. doing a make clean before making will make sure that any changes in the .pro file are now reflected in your makefile and it wont try to compile something that isnt there (aka the irc.h irc.cpp and irc.o files)

i win Cheesy, but yeah mdt gave u the option that requires a lot more work.

Can someone correct the grammar in the header from " ECCoin (ECC) Community Has Takeover! [New Dev]" to " ECCoin (ECC) Community Has Taken Over! [New Dev]" or " ECCoin (ECC) Community Takeover! [New Dev]" Which ever you like, both are grammatically correct whereas the original is not. Thanks!

changes as requested with my own pizazz and dazzle added.

on another note: i plan to have the mutli pool up and running by friday. you will be able to mine ECC through the pool by mining XPM or any of the scrypt coins i will be adding. it is a new type of mutlipool with my own design. the multipool will not require an account sign up. i will provide more details on this later once it is closer to completion. (no accounts means more secure)
taaku

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:41:56 AM

on another note: i plan to have the mutli pool up and running by friday. you will be able to mine ECC through the pool by mining XPM or any of the scrypt coins i will be adding. it is a new type of mutlipool with my own design. the multipool will not require an account sign up. i will provide more details on this later once it is closer to completion. (no accounts means more secure)

it will be cool if you could add cryptonote coins like xmr....i may mine using on xmr if pool is simple and easy to use....waiting for friday....

BTC: 1DgUj6s1yRwauEb89mGn92ZfNqK8xwcZPP
taaku

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:33:54 AM

buy before multipool is up!!!!!

sheepman

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:43:00 PM

make: *** No rule to make target `obj/irc.o', needed by `eccoind'.  Stop.

Thanks

Hey mdtspain Smiley

u shouldnt have to comment out the line either, you are just using "bad" build practices. which basically means you arent cleaning your build before constructing a new one.

make clean
qmake
make

is the correct sequence of commands to compile any new build of any coin on linux, you need to clean the old bad files out before you make new object files. if you do this you will never get errors like that when i remove old junk files from the build path. doing a make clean before making will make sure that any changes in the .pro file are now reflected in your makefile and it wont try to compile something that isnt there (aka the irc.h irc.cpp and irc.o files)

i win Cheesy, but yeah mdt gave u the option that requires a lot more work.

changes as requested with my own pizazz and dazzle added.

Sorry you aren't the winner at all Wink all of my Linux servers have no window environment so qmake really doesn't work for me, unless I want to install a load of dependencies I don't need.

I generally would cd into the src directory and run make against Makefile.unix to build as I only need cli tools.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:37:05 PM

then dont use the qmake step. make clean then make. it will do the same thing. i was just outlining it for the QT version. u still need to clean your make before rebuilding it every time
sheepman

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:44:00 PM

That error was after a fresh git clone  Huh
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:42:29 AM

wait... why r u even updating? dont make the changes to the nodes until i actually push out an official version, the last changes to my git was just me tinkering and actually breaks things. u should be on 1.9 right now
andromeda66

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:55:30 AM

wait... why r u even updating? dont make the changes to the nodes until i actually push out an official version, the last changes to my git was just me tinkering and actually breaks things. u should be on 1.9 right now

Link to windows wallet 1.9 is dead  Shocked
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:42:39 AM

Hmm...can't trust the on-line file hosts any more. When Griffith comes on-line I will ask him to put the files on our own server.

Here you can also find the wallets: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/tree/master/release
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

Hmm...can't trust the on-line file hosts any more. When Griffith comes on-line I will ask him to put the files on our own server.

Here you can also find the wallets: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/tree/master/release

Is this a new release ? Maybe best give more time: wait for announcement, with the respective nodes.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

Is this a new release ? Maybe best give more time: wait for announcement, with the respective nodes.

this is not a new release waiting for the new one.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:55:02 PM

this is not a new release waiting for the new one.

No it's not a new release.

It's just a pointer if somebody needs to download a wallet. The file server seems down, where we uploaded the wallets
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:04:48 PM

i guess there has been some confusions. i was in the middle of code clean-up, i will push something out either tonight or tomorrow.
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:34:25 AM

Current markets (one more):
https://askcoin.net/trading/ECC/BTC
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

UPDATE ON THE MULTIPOOL STATUS: once i figure out why my webend of the pool stops commiting suicide it will be up and running FOR APLHA TESTING. this means you can connect to it to help me test (otherwise i will just be using my own miners to test), but until i at least get a beta going i CANNOT guarentee that you will be paid for the work. again this is ALPHA testing. i will post back with more details once i fix this thread
taaku

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:13:06 AM

UPDATE ON THE MULTIPOOL STATUS: once i figure out why my webend of the pool stops commiting suicide it will be up and running FOR APLHA TESTING. this means you can connect to it to help me test (otherwise i will just be using my own miners to test), but until i at least get a beta going i CANNOT guarentee that you will be paid for the work. again this is ALPHA testing. i will post back with more details once i fix this thread
cool waiting for it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: