Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith]  (Read 91207 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:20:49 AM

I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,   how to repair my wallet?
Thanks!

Hello,

To repair your wallet do the following:

open your wallet, go to help --> debug window --> console --> and type "repairwallet" without the "" and hit enter. This should fix your wallet

Michael
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:03:16 AM

As you all might know, Griffith and me are working on 2 coins ECC and MWC .

On MWC we are developing in wallet trading on 4 Exchanges, and because this is our own development, we would like to know from the ECC community if you would like this same in wallet trading in the ECC as well.

The Trading we are developing will have all the trading pairs available for trade from the wallet.
The Exchanges that we are including are: Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bter.

We can consider to include Swisscex and/or Allcoin as well, mainly because these Exchanges trade ECC.

Let us know your opinion or ideas about this

Thanks,

Michael
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:01:40 PM

That would be great!
Ecc is starting to get the attention it deserves (mostly because of your efforts)
If we can continue this way, the bigger exchanges might start adding us.

Keep up the good work!

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

That would be great!
Ecc is starting to get the attention it deserves (mostly because of your efforts)
If we can continue this way, the bigger exchanges might start adding us.

Keep up the good work!

Isn't this coin only worth Liteoshi ?

Look how TIPS (Fedoracoin) ended up...

BTW this coin was already on Mintpal and Poloniex for BTC then changed to LTC

No FUD intended but great effort community Smiley
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:05:55 PM

I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,   how to repair my wallet?
Thanks!

Hello,

To repair your wallet do the following:

open your wallet, go to help --> debug window --> console --> and type "repairwallet" without the "" and hit enter. This should fix your wallet

Michael

ThankS!

22:04:20

repairwallet

22:04:20

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:10:09 PM

Updated to 2.1...stacking goes well!

xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:08:12 AM

I am also stacking goes well!    But the coins transfer time slowly, about 30 minutes。

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:15:20 AM

On MWC we are developing in wallet trading on 4 Exchanges, and because this is our own development, we would like to know from the ECC community if you would like this same in wallet trading in the ECC as well.

The Trading we are developing will have all the trading pairs available for trade from the wallet.

We can consider to include Swisscex and/or Allcoin as well, mainly because these Exchanges trade ECC.

Thanks,

Michael

Man go for it... 5k$ watting for it!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

I am also stacking goes well!    But the coins transfer time slowly, about 30 minutes。

That's about to change in the following 2 weeks =) I am doubling my inputs 1k more.
renbit

Activity: 257

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:26:21 AM

Thanks,

Michael
In wallet trading sounds like it could be a very good idea idea for ECC - particularilarily if it can establish itself onto the other other exchanges -
can you tell me any more about the in wallet trading ?
it seems to me that the holders fix the price on the trade platforms -
is this good for long term security and stability of price ?

Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:19:29 AM

Things look good here guys.
I think it is about time to pair ECC to BTC and list it on Bittrex.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:12:19 AM

Thanks,

Michael
In wallet trading sounds like it could be a very good idea idea for ECC - particularilarily if it can establish itself onto the other other exchanges -

The past months we have been working on stabilzing the ECC network and the wallet. To be honest it was a big mess and with any solution came an other problem. Griffith did a great job in my opinion and even that he got frustrated many times, HE didn't give up like hostmaster did.

Now to tell you more about the in wallet trading....
If we can realize to transform the ECC wallet to a trading platform that makes it easy to trade on 4 exchanges (or more) then we have the benefit that our network will become stronger, let me explain...

The trading platform will attrack people that don't have any ECC, because they want to use it as an easy alternative to the webbrowser, easy because the exchanges are available by changing a tab. These people will secure the ECC network, because it is a wallet that will function like a node.

This will be the first stage of the in wallet trading.

Everybody is looking for a use of the coins in the real world, for me this use is under our noses and nobody seems to see it, or is not capable to create it. What I would like to see is that ECC will have it's own Exchange and that the holders of ECC coins will be the shareholders from that exchange, receiving dividend every 3 months from the fees generated by the trades. The % paid to each shareholder will depend on the coins they have in there wallet.

BUT....this is MY vision, we need to agree on this to make it happen.

Michael

andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

Thanks,

Michael

The past months we have been working on stabilzing the ECC network and the wallet. To be honest it was a big mess and with any solution came an other problem. Griffith did a great job in my opinion and even that he got frustrated many times, HE didn't give up like hostmaster did.

If we can realize to transform the ECC wallet to a trading platform that makes it easy to trade on 4 exchanges (or more) then we have the benefit that our network will become stronger, let me explain...

The trading platform will attrack people that don't have any ECC, because they want to use it as an easy alternative to the webbrowser, easy because the exchanges are available by changing a tab. These people will secure the ECC network, because it is a wallet that will function like a node.

Everybody is looking for a use of the coins in the real world, for me this use is under our noses and nobody seems to see it, or is not capable to create it. What I would like to see is that ECC will have it's own Exchange and that the holders of ECC coins will be the shareholders from that exchange, receiving dividend every 3 months from the fees generated by the trades. The % paid to each shareholder will depend on the coins they have in there wallet.

Michael

That sounds very good to me....it´s a good way to draw attention to our coin(s)....i am up for that +1
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:29:20 PM

Thanks,

Michael

Michael

I like, how you're thinking! To have the exchanges right in your wallet, is a definite attraction for the shareholder to the coin.
Would love to see that for ECC. Others are trying to implement this into their wallets and I think  this could be a new way, to avoid
the exchange pages which every now and then messed up "a little". You could finally be able not to own OR trade a coin,but to own AND trade it. That's why we're here,right?! Grin We don't want to give our coins to a shady exchange, which might lose them (just like a bank might.. xD).
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 07:03:29 PM

wow this is nice to see whats the plan with ECC

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
jsysnet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help

I have a same issue.. anybody could help me in this, please?
the restart didn't helped and I stucked at 219729
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Michael

I M INNNNN! =)
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 10:40:41 PM

I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help

I have a same issue.. anybody could help me in this, please?
the restart didn't helped and I stucked at 219729

Remove all but wallet.dat and re-sync. The explanation for this is that if you have peers.dat with old clients that did not update yet.. you will get stuck over their "bad chain" information.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:56:44 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 05:09:41 PM by BarTeam

Bter.com!!!

What a jump!

#28      ECC   ECCoin   Forum   1,581   0   1,581   Up-vote    Down-vote

Update:
#27      ECC   ECCoin   Forum   1,631   0   1,631   Up-vote    Down-vote
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:04:01 AM

Thanks,

Michael

This would be amazing, yes please do it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: