Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170600 times)
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

how come this coin isnt on bigger exchange yet?

Noone knows.
Because people are just mining and dumping.
If there is no market for people BUYING the coin, the value will plummet.

WRONG!
People just mining and hold.  Wink

Nope.  People are still dumping.  This is still considered free money.  Lots of dumpers happy to earn even 1cent a day since its free.

Really? Where?
Cause daily volume market is 3.5 btc. 3 millions mined every day.
So,in which exchange dumper are dumping?
Is at least 1 million are dumped everyday, price should be at 18 satoshi.
So, 90% are holding.
Only major dumper is xcloudcoin; they have periodic dumps which keep the price from rising.  Because of this and the buy support, the price is stable.
We are team,and need to fight for our Burst.If xcloud are mining burst and sell it,we need to organise Fud company against them.Who is interested,PM me.I can't create irc chanel,but if someone ccan create it it will be nice to discuss that thema.
who is a team with you, it is a shame if you do that thing.if they did mine the coin, what they did anything wrong? for they just mine the burst and dump it for btc? are you stupid? if you think they are doing wrong, why don't you spread fud in all the coins who have multipools? including burst, burst community also mine the other coins like via, dark and dump them for buying the burst, so all these coins miners will spread fuds in burst thread?,it is funny,,,it seems that you are good at spreading fud?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:33:24 AM

Can anyone point me to a direction where deadline and staggersize and their effects are explained, please?

Not your keys, not your coins!
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:42:14 AM

i have severe issues ... mining with 137 TB (solo mining of course)

prior to update used to found block avarage every 1 hour and half 1.6 hour max ( 16 blocks in days average)

after update .... 2 blocks found.... last block i found keeping my average time was at 13:32 : 44 11786 yesterday

usually every 20 -25 blocks i used to find 1

is there a way if i updated all my rigs correctly and if they are mining ?

hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

prior to update used to found block avarage every 1 hour and half 1.6 hour max ( 16 blocks in days average)

after update .... 2 blocks found.... last block i found keeping my average time was at 13:32 : 44 11786 yesterday

Wow 137 TB, how long it takes to generate that much space? Shocked

Also, sorry for OOT, 1 block every 1.5 hour. approx 23 blocks found for 1.5 hours (4 min per block).
is it make sense to say the total generated space for burst coin mining is around 23 * 137 TB = 3,151 TB at the moment?
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:14:21 AM

Actually xcloudcoin is mining burst and dumping for bitcoin to buy cloudcoin to artificially inflate the price of their coin.  Check 1-2 pages back I posted their backend the left open for some reason?  Posted in their thread about it haven't got much response yet.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

Actually xcloudcoin is mining burst and dumping for bitcoin to buy cloudcoin to artificially inflate the price of their coin.  Check 1-2 pages back I posted their backend the left open for some reason?  Posted in their thread about it haven't got much response yet.
It's like an infection that's slowly eating at the price of burst; I'd expect 200 satoshis by tomorrow..

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:17:31 AM

Estimated network size    3389 TB

u can find this info in profit calculator

any news abt this question ?
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:27:02 AM

So if C-Cex didn't update their wallet, what happens to any coins sent to them? Are the coins simply gone, or will they show up once C-Cex updates?

They will show after C-Cex updates.

The private keys remain the same.
Well thats good to know.
wether its the dev of the coin thats lapsy daisy or as it seems the exchange is lazy it causes a million issues as some tx will orphan some mined coins will fail updates must be done asap.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Irontiga

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:49:15 AM

Is the blockex down? Not loading for me....not even through a proxy.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:52:20 AM

Wow, 1.1.1 messed up a lot of stuff.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:54:47 AM

Noone knows.

WRONG!

Nope.  People are still dumping.  This is still considered free money.  Lots of dumpers happy to earn even 1cent a day since its free.

Really? Where?
So, 90% are holding.
Only major dumper is xcloudcoin; they have periodic dumps which keep the price from rising.  Because of this and the buy support, the price is stable.
We are team,and need to fight for our Burst.If xcloud are mining burst and sell it,we need to organise Fud company against them.Who is interested,PM me.I can't create irc chanel,but if someone ccan create it it will be nice to discuss that thema.
who is a team with you, it is a shame if you do that thing.if they did mine the coin, what they did anything wrong? for they just mine the burst and dump it for btc? are you stupid? if you think they are doing wrong, why don't you spread fud in all the coins who have multipools? including burst, burst community also mine the other coins like via, dark and dump them for buying the burst, so all these coins miners will spread fuds in burst thread?,it is funny,,,it seems that you are good at spreading fud?

Do you know what Multipool even mean? Xcloudcoin is mining ONLY burst, converting to btc and buying their own coin. They have loads of hard drive space for their cloud service that seems not alot of customers are buying and its just sitting their now they can use it. If burst didn't exist they would not be mining anything.

A mutlipool is mining the most profitable coin that changes periodically...mining ONLY one coin isn't a multipool.
hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:57:07 AM

Is the blockex down? Not loading for me....not even through a proxy.

is it in your wallet? try to upgrade your wallet to version 1.1.1 or restart the wallet, that would normally work in my case

other question, burst is currently exchanging at c-vex and polonium, any other exchange or to be exchange that i can vote on? should have more major exchange accommodate burst trading to allow wider access and consequently increase the burst price
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:00:20 AM

this coin is like the wild west.
SEGA99

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:18:38 AM

this coin is like the wild west.
LOL...You are saying damn right!!!!But i like this coin and i like people talking each other in this thread!
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:23:10 AM

Noone knows.

WRONG!

Really? Where?
So, 90% are holding.
LOL.Are you Xcloud bag holder? Grin
At the moment I'm full in Burst and I don't care about other coins,where I did not invested.I care only about my investitions.
In the cruel world of cryptos is no place for shame.The only thing what I care about is profit!
i have not one Xcloud coin, i don't care about it , but if you go to spread fud in their thread, they will spread fud in burst back, i don't like to see many fuds in this thread, you go to spread fuds will lose the reputation of burst. you just want they don't dump the coin and hold, so you can wait price up and you dump? it is stupid if you think so, you just see the short profit and want to make quick profit, don't you? if every one hold their coins, and wait the burst pump.do you really know what will happen? every one holds their coin, waits the high price and dump at the same time, that is the real terrible, so , the xcloudcoin did the good thing for the burst, they just mine and sell quickly, if they hold for a long time, and wait the price of burst pump then dump at once, are you sure what is going to happen? stupid guys who only see the current profits

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
regtable69

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:29:02 AM

right guys. where do we see this coin going?  any ideas for assets when its available? will forging be an option uppon nxt core update? anything unique planned for this coin? any thing you would like to see the dev implement to make this coin stand out from the rest?

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:32:15 AM

If their intention is to buy their coin with bitcoin from burstcoin why would they dump at the lower price when their getting 100,000 coins a day?  Obviously their going to wait for the price to go higher and dump, that's when we first start dropping.  Then the dumped again at 5k, then it started dropping again..... now its what , last I checked at 3k and they dumped again.....
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:42:10 AM

Stuck transactions

Unfortunately there was an issue affecting some transactions that had not been confirmed when the fork occured. The new clients 1.1.x are not accepting after block 11800 transactions that were created before 11800, and not confirmed in 11800 or earlier. These transactions are stuck, and there is no way to force them through with the current client. They will expire and disappear in less than a day. It is safe to resend these transactions.

Simple version:
All transactions that have received confirmations are fine.
The transactions listed below have never received confirms, and are stuck.
The stuck transactions will disappear in less than a day.
No new transactions made by 1.1.x clients are getting stuck.
It is safe to resend stuck transactions.

Breakdown:

Payments from uray's pool: 40
c-cex withdrawls: 2
c-cex deposits(moving funds from deposit to main address. I do not know if this holds up your deposits): 21
reward recipient assignments(miners setting pool): 8
unknown: 17

Full list: http://pastebin.com/6CZnNzF5

but we need to delete burst_db folder and sinc again???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:44:37 AM

With 37 TB mined 22K Burst today. At rate of 0.00000324 convert to 0.07128 BTC than sent to my BTC-e acccount. POC is easiest profit making ever.

Received 12 x 6TB HDD and started plotting already. Should complete in 2.5 days or so.

Its people like you who trash the coins. Only mine for profit.

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

Stuck transactions

Unfortunately there was an issue affecting some transactions that had not been confirmed when the fork occured. The new clients 1.1.x are not accepting after block 11800 transactions that were created before 11800, and not confirmed in 11800 or earlier. These transactions are stuck, and there is no way to force them through with the current client. They will expire and disappear in less than a day. It is safe to resend these transactions.

Simple version:
All transactions that have received confirmations are fine.
The transactions listed below have never received confirms, and are stuck.
The stuck transactions will disappear in less than a day.
No new transactions made by 1.1.x clients are getting stuck.
It is safe to resend stuck transactions.

Breakdown:

Payments from uray's pool: 40
c-cex withdrawls: 2
c-cex deposits(moving funds from deposit to main address. I do not know if this holds up your deposits): 21
reward recipient assignments(miners setting pool): 8
unknown: 17

Full list: http://pastebin.com/6CZnNzF5

but we need to delete burst_db folder and sinc again???

UP UP UP UP

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: