Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:22:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170604 times)
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:40:04 AM

Let's make a song.. (Everybody was kung fu fighting)

Everybody was burstcoin mining
their computers were fast as lightning
in fact, it was a little bit frightening
clocks were set with expert timing

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carldouglas/kungfufighting.html

okayokay i better drive to work... ;-)
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:45:29 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 08:59:55 AM by Craige288

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?

Come join us at http://burst.ga ! Smiley

I've setup for your site and I think it's working but where your instructions say wait for 4 blocks to confirm I have a webpage up http://localhost:8125/burst with a long line of text and that's it.  Will more lines appear with each block or have I done something wrong?

That's correct, it means your submission went through, now just wait for the four confirms and you're good to go! Send me your burst address and I will give you the 1500 burst I was giving to newcomers a while back Smiley

Thanks! BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B . It seems to be working the same signature as shown on your site so I guess all good.

Any way of checking my setup now it's been connected for some time?  Seems every time it submits shares I get an error submitting nonce or the standard error reading file which I would expect as I'm still plotting.  Are there any shares that have been submitted at all yet?  I can't see my address on burst.ga
Assuming you're trying to mine with that same address( BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B ) your reward recipient is not set. That's why you're getting the submitting nonce errors. The reward assignment will show up in your wallet as a transaction for 0 burst with a 1 burst fee after it has been set.

This is the two lines that appeared in my wallet when I set the reward assignment as per the site instructions :-

I'd also like to add that I can't seem to obtain a public key for my wallet.  I've tried sending messages, buying an alias and sending money but everything seems to take 1 burst and sits there with no confirms.  Also when I buy an alias it appears for a couple of seconds and then goes back to 'No aliases yet, register one!'

Did I need to start re-plotting again once I joined the pool as I was already plotting for my wallet?
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:02:36 AM

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?

I've setup for your site and I think it's working but where your instructions say wait for 4 blocks to confirm I have a webpage up http://localhost:8125/burst with a long line of text and that's it.  Will more lines appear with each block or have I done something wrong?

That's correct, it means your submission went through, now just wait for the four confirms and you're good to go! Send me your burst address and I will give you the 1500 burst I was giving to newcomers a while back Smiley

Thanks! BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B . It seems to be working the same signature as shown on your site so I guess all good.

Any way of checking my setup now it's been connected for some time?  Seems every time it submits shares I get an error submitting nonce or the standard error reading file which I would expect as I'm still plotting.  Are there any shares that have been submitted at all yet?  I can't see my address on burst.ga
Assuming you're trying to mine with that same address( BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B ) your reward recipient is not set. That's why you're getting the submitting nonce errors. The reward assignment will show up in your wallet as a transaction for 0 burst with a 1 burst fee after it has been set.

This is the two lines that appeared in my wallet when I set the reward assignment as per the site instructions :-

I'd also like to add that I can't seem to obtain a public key for my wallet.  I've tried sending messages, buying an alias and sending money but everything seems to take 1 burst and sits there with no confirms.  Also when I buy an alias it appears for a couple of seconds and then goes back to 'No aliases yet, register one!'

Did I need to start re-plotting again once I joined the pool as I was already plotting for my wallet?

The / at the end indicates that it hasn't been included in a block yet. Does the peers tab show you are connected to the network? What is the most recent block you see, and what wallet version are you using?

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
Craige288

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:07:34 AM

Hi,

The / at the end indicates that it hasn't been included in a block yet. Does the peers tab show you are connected to the network? What is the most recent block you see, and what wallet version are you using?

Lots of peers, Block 33217 and version 1.1.5
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:37:14 AM

Hi,

The only thing I can think of is if there is some transaction your client has which isn't validating for other users, so when you try to broadcast it, all your transactions are getting rejected, and your client temporarily blacklisted. First check if your clock is set correctly. If it is set too far in the future, it could cause this situation. If your clock is fine, try clearing unconfirmed transactions. There are 2 ways of doing this. The easy way is close the client, delete the burst_db folder, reopen it, and by the time it finishes syncing again the blacklisting will have worn off and you can try it again. The harder(but faster) way is to edit the .conf file in the /conf folder, setting "nxt.enableDebugAPI=true", restart the client, go to http://127.0.0.1:8125/test?requestTag=DEBUG in your web browser, click clearUnconfirmedTransactions, then submit. Wait at least 10 minute(for blacklisting to expire), then try the reward assignment again. Alternatively, this might fix itself if you wait long enough since the transactions will expire and disappear if they don't get into a block.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 09:44:34 AM

^PM sent.

and also you can check the result by using this API :

http://compute.burstcoin.io:8109/burst?requestType=getDeadline&accountId=YourAccountNum&nonce=5889794&height=32848&target=3941683&scoop=427&gensig=db8cbd6f3b4347af33b6c5dbd014e88886b1534c471ba4437958111360a83697

since you dont provides your accountNum, replace the "...accountId=YourAccountNum..."

this API will re-create the plot from scratch based on the information you provided (just like on OP diagram), and then return the deadline
OK. Thank you. I'll calculate all my plots again. Maybe they are corrupted. I'm using Janror's cpu plotter V1.16.
My plots were corrupted. I recalculated them and now everything works OK.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Craige288

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:44:17 AM

Hi,

The only thing I can think of is if there is some transaction your client has which isn't validating for other users, so when you try to broadcast it, all your transactions are getting rejected, and your client temporarily blacklisted. First check if your clock is set correctly. If it is set too far in the future, it could cause this situation. If your clock is fine, try clearing unconfirmed transactions. There are 2 ways of doing this. The easy way is close the client, delete the burst_db folder, reopen it, and by the time it finishes syncing again the blacklisting will have worn off and you can try it again. The harder(but faster) way is to edit the .conf file in the /conf folder, setting "nxt.enableDebugAPI=true", restart the client, go to http://127.0.0.1:8125/test?requestTag=DEBUG in your web browser, click clearUnconfirmedTransactions, then submit. Wait at least 10 minute(for blacklisting to expire), then try the reward assignment again. Alternatively, this might fix itself if you wait long enough since the transactions will expire and disappear if they don't get into a block.

Awesome! I got blacklisted Smiley  OK, I've gone the easy way and it's all fired up again and downloading the blockchain.  Fingers crossed.  I'll report back.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

A quick note
Phase 2 has officially started!
It was a really smooth launch with a lot of new investors asking for shares during the transition from Phase 1 to Phase 2. These have been included in "The Believers" list.
Many of the booked shares have been sold, the remaining are waiting for payment which should come in the next few days.
The project has reached 1.8 BTCs in just two days which honestly has surpassed my initial expectations and I have to thank everyone who believed in BLTPS since the beginning and still is: we are set to grow thanks to you!

Plenty of shares are available for new investors so make sure you have a look at this project and, if you want, buy some!
The more the raised funds, the better BLTPS influence on the markets will be! (and the more you will be profiting, obviously!)

Update v1.1.0 - Phase 2

Burst Long Term Price Support project
(BLTPS)

Changelog
v1.1.0 - 11/nov/2014
Phase 2 has officially started
"How to Participate" section has been properly updated
Phase 2 details have been published
Part of the text has been rewritten and updated to match the current phase

Bump for the great project of Nevril.
It's one of the reasons for BURST to rise again.
Guys, go joining this project. We will bring BURST back to its former height.

brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:40:38 AM

There are any program in order to check the correct creation and working plot files ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:56:51 AM

I am spinning something in my mind right now, been thinking about it for some time now but never thought about using burst for this...

I own a few ltcgear shares - i am thinking about creating an asset where one share equals one ltcgear share, i would start with 1000 shares to test the waters, thus not selling any preorder but existing asset.

Dividende would be paid weekly (figures) and i get 5% as fee (or 5% shares on top, i guess thats easier)

Each share was bought at 0.53$ (850$/1600) or 0,001355 BTC.

The main problem i see, once i issue 1000 shares (100 MHs Scrypt) it will create a demand for BURST, thus making it hard to keep the shares at the right price, the first buyer would actually pay more than the last.

1000 Shares equals 1.355BTC equals roughly 825k burst at 160 Sat.

Comments?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE