Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256263 times)
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:32:50 AM

Bee, for the account limit, what about the idea of a multiple accounts in a single client. Like you have a main account, then you can create a supplimentary account x, z. That way a person could use them for multiple purpose, lock account 1 for reserving, account 2 for spending, account 3 saving etc...

I already mentioned that per-address limits implementation imposes quite heavy load in verification functions on each node. These functions are activated when any tx is received to memory pool by the node or when a new block is received.

Though some account functionality has been implemented in the original bitcoin client and it allows to bind multiple addresses to an account, this functionality has broken balances calculation in the PoS code. Also it does not distinguish the change addresses between accounts and does not 'physically' isolates one address coins from another.

The easiest and safest possible way to implement what you asking for is to enable a multiple wallet file operation of a wallet app, so each wallet file would correspond to an account.
The base code I chose to clone (the latest stable NVC) has some provisions for multiple wallet operation but this functionality is incomplete. The necessary functions has to be implemented to allow a user to pick a wallet to send the transaction from, e.t.c.

I would propose to postpone this development to the later time, when the network is already launched.

No problem, bee. Just a random thought.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:39:45 AM

Have you thought to open a new thread for the project? every day appear the people who wants that they give them coins because they will not have informed yet that this has been one defraud and the dev went out running with the money that could.

With a new thread and the first exact post to the new project, perhaps do not write any more messages to ask for coins.

It looks like a prank of bad taste, after having lost our money, that begin to ask for his gifts: but that gifts? if the original project does not exist already.

We can do that once we have the working client. But still we need to let these guys know why. If they are interested, they too can participate with the project.

escrowman

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:12:41 AM

that means its no any relationship with reserveshare .
so lock this thread and discuss in new thread please./
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:39:37 AM

Have you thought to open a new thread for the project? every day appear the people who wants that they give them coins because they will not have informed yet that this has been one defraud and the dev went out running with the money that could.

With a new thread and the first exact post to the new project, perhaps do not write any more messages to ask for coins.

It looks like a prank of bad taste, after having lost our money, that begin to ask for his gifts: but that gifts? if the original project does not exist already.

We can do that once we have the working client. But still we need to let these guys know why. If they are interested, they too can participate with the project.

I like to continue here, the fact is that it looks like to me a prank of bad taste to keep on asking for gifts, when there are many partners who have bought RSU and have remained without anything, when the dev has sold it.

Is it that they do not inform that here there has been one it defrauds and we are trying to raise the project again?

Whenever I see someone asking for gifts, just after some of your message or of Bee7 or anyone of those who are trying to raise this, I become very angry.

I believe that the people keep on reading the first post and finding out what has happened. I do not want to think that if they should know it and nevertheless they keep on asking for gifts.

I keep on buying RSU and to the following minute it brings in one in the forum asking for gifts, it is incredible!!

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:58:35 AM

Things will change, jose. Give it sometime. Moving now to a new thread is pointless. We can have a clean start with a new thread when we have something but this thread should be here for the history of it.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:01:24 AM

Been away for a while, good to know someone is willing to take up the project. But my concern is will earlier stakeholders like me, who have not claimed their RSU will get a share of the project, or we have been kicked out of the project....

Anyone who currently hold an RS asset will get his share of coins. The list of all current holders to be composed by Darkhorse. The final date to submit claims will be announced in advance.

What about users that did not take NXT assests? I was the one who waited for wallet release?

I am sorry, but the current idea is to use the Nxt AE stake holders. If you want to be involved, you can get your share there. Current selling price in AE for 1000 rs apprx. 128 nxt. Of course you have time now until the wallet release, cannot guarantee the price will stay at that when the redeem point comes.

thats unfair.

if so .let it die....

some Speculators apply for RSU earlier to sold out and buy as a very lower price ,but really investors hold theirs coins and always think dev can bring future for this project ,  why Speculator can get it but really investors get nothing?

you tell me why?

It is really up to you if you want to participate or not. No one is forcing you. We are trying to do something, best if you give us some time man. If you are a registered share holder, pm me with ur registered email. I will try to do something but no guarantees.

bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:01:55 PM

Community, I am here.

I am looking through the PoB. I got some doubts about my last statement in regard of PoB. I need some more time to think through all pros and cons.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:15:36 PM

Community, I am here.

I am looking through the PoB. I got some doubts about my last statement in regard of PoB. I need some more time to think through all pros and cons.

Take your time.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:30:13 AM

new thread for new dev team  is good for this project.
hope the dev will do something real.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:51:29 AM

Noted. We will have a new thread when the time comes.

nonlinearboy

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:11:10 AM

Noted. We will have a new thread when the time comes.
yeah, at least ,we should have new plan and clear roadmap.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:34:23 PM

Since we have some time left until Bee updates on his research on PoB, how about someone come up with a new RS logo.

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

Good to see the community is working again. Best hopes to bee7, Darkhorseofnxt and the entire RSU community, lets make the RSU a success and a slap to the scammer Tongue

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
nonlinearboy

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

Since we have some time left until Bee updates on his research on PoB, how about someone come up with a new RS logo.
new logo is needed for this new project,
dev can announce a bounty for that.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:40:10 AM

If this will make a difference, i will offer 2k rs as bounty for the new logo. Anyone else wants to chip in?

Ivy-Team

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

lets make the RSU a success and a slap to the scammer

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vv5pnQGbErbMAE8AovDsyN6tKzyaTmcjeu[/color]
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:01:01 AM

Thanks for the support guys.

nonlinearboy

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:45:12 AM

it depends on the new dev team and the community power.
if no one care, it will die again.
Arambol

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:48:57 PM

Any news here?
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:50:40 PM

Any news here?

Bee7 is studying POB. I am in touch with him.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: