Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256265 times)
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:03:11 PM

Been away for a while, good to know someone is willing to take up the project. But my concern is will earlier stakeholders like me, who have not claimed their RSU will get a share of the project, or we have been kicked out of the project....

Anyone who currently hold an RS asset will get his share of coins. The list of all current holders to be composed by Darkhorse. The final date to submit claims will be announced in advance.

What about users that did not take NXT assests? I was the one who waited for wallet release?

I am sorry, but the current idea is to use the Nxt AE stake holders. If you want to be involved, you can get your share there. Current selling price in AE for 1000 rs apprx. 128 nxt. Of course you have time now until the wallet release, cannot guarantee the price will stay at that when the redeem point comes.

thats unfair.

if so .let it die....

some Speculators apply for RSU earlier to sold out and buy as a very lower price ,but really investors hold theirs coins and always think dev can bring future for this project ,  why Speculator can get it but really investors get nothing?

you tell me why?

It is really up to you if you want to participate or not. No one is forcing you. We are trying to do something, best if you give us some time man. If you are a registered share holder, pm me with ur registered email. I will try to do something but no guarantees.

you win , New RSU just another unfair coin , belongs to some guys who sold earlier and bought at very low price . but never belongs to who really wanna hold RSU, who care,

but i should tell you , unfair is unfair . it never changed.
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

Been away for a while, good to know someone is willing to take up the project. But my concern is will earlier stakeholders like me, who have not claimed their RSU will get a share of the project, or we have been kicked out of the project....

Anyone who currently hold an RS asset will get his share of coins. The list of all current holders to be composed by Darkhorse. The final date to submit claims will be announced in advance.

What about users that did not take NXT assests? I was the one who waited for wallet release?

I am sorry, but the current idea is to use the Nxt AE stake holders. If you want to be involved, you can get your share there. Current selling price in AE for 1000 rs apprx. 128 nxt. Of course you have time now until the wallet release, cannot guarantee the price will stay at that when the redeem point comes.

thats unfair.

if so .let it die....

some Speculators apply for RSU earlier to sold out and buy as a very lower price ,but really investors hold theirs coins and always think dev can bring future for this project ,  why Speculator can get it but really investors get nothing?

you tell me why?

It is really up to you if you want to participate or not. No one is forcing you. We are trying to do something, best if you give us some time man. If you are a registered share holder, pm me with ur registered email. I will try to do something but no guarantees.

you win , New RSU just another unfair coin , belongs to some guys who sold earlier and bought at very low price . but never belongs to who really wanna hold RSU, who care,

Which is fair to you? Those that bought the coins or those that got them for free? It is really up to you to judge. From my point of view, we are trying to do something.

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:22:04 PM

thats unfair.

if so .let it die....

you tell me why?

Which is fair to you? Those that bought the coins or those that got them for free? It is really up to you to judge. From my point of view, we are trying to do something.
like me ... I've got my free share and also i bought few k RSU at 2 - 2.4 nxt/rsu... and I was forced to sell them at 0.02 ..because of fuc*ing  dev
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:56:42 PM

Ignore the whiners. If anyone is still interested they can still buy the RSU  cheap on AE. Please stick with the original plan of using AE tokens as distribution mechanism.

I would even suggest abandoning this thread and starting a new one with clear goals, timeline and purpose

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:51:20 AM

Ignore the whiners. If anyone is still interested they can still buy the RSU  cheap on AE. Please stick with the original plan of using AE tokens as distribution mechanism.

I would even suggest abandoning this thread and starting a new one with clear goals, timeline and purpose

Yes will do that soon.

zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:10:55 AM

i hold rsu still,hope someone can help this project
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:17:22 AM

It does take some time, but yes, someone is working on it right now.

axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:22:41 AM

Good to hear that, I hope it would succeed in the long term.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
yibit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:57:39 PM

Nice to see this project is moving on!
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

Hi there.

I told you that I got some thoughts on PoB. However, the more I think about hybridization of PoB and PoS, the less I see any real advantage of implementing it as in both cases the one who has 51% of coins also has a control of network, so It can't be used to protect the network from such kind of attack. Also, the PoB in a sense is a PoS (you have some stake you willingly dedicate to participate in PoB) but with different rules.

So, I propose, to start with pure PoS to let the things go. If anyone in the future would propose the clear scenario how PoB could prevent the 51% attacks then we could implement it.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:26:58 PM

Hi there.

I told you that I got some thoughts on PoB. However, the more I think about hybridization of PoB and PoS, the less I see any real advantage of implementing it as in both cases the one who has 51% of coins also has a control of network, so It can't be used to protect the network from such kind of attack. Also, the PoB in a sense is a PoS (you have some stake you willingly dedicate to participate in PoB) but with different rules.

So, I propose, to start with pure PoS to let the things go. If anyone in the future would propose the clear scenario how PoB could prevent the 51% attacks then we could implement it.

Yes, a pure PoS for a starter. 

meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

Hi there.

Yes, a pure PoS for a starter. 

i still hold my share , so POS would be a great plan for me , but i'll try to read more about POB

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
kora2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

Hi there.

Pure PoS sounds good to me, thanks bee7 for investigating PoB!

Also, I would like to add 2,000 RS to the bounty for a new logo that Darkhorse previously mentioned.
GTO73

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:45:47 PM

Any update Huh
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

Any update Huh

Nothing at the moment. i am waiting for Bee to update on his development. I will update you guys as soon we have something. All i can ask is a little patience.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:56:16 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 01:25:19 PM by DarkhorseofNxt

UPDATE

Some positive news. Bee probably will be finishing up RS wallet application this week, but i say, we give the date to him so we will know when is the exact date. My opinion is that there is no need to rush him or put a pressure him. Sometimes delay can take place. So i will update you guys more if there is something.

Bounty:

4,000 RS for grabs to design a new RS logo.

Additional Note:

i would appreciate those "whales" holding RS to pm me for something i need to discuss with you guys.

Edit: sorry i wasn't clear, whale as in those holding more than 20k rs in their account.

okman007

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:02:05 AM

nice concept.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:05:47 AM

the ui design sweet.

Show me your Bitcoin address.
zeustiao

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:11:22 AM

I'd jump in if my account wasn't losted Cry Cry
sppppeeder

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:12:09 AM

This lookz amazing!
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: