Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:54:44 AM

Hi all,
I wont sell my super for now cause I till i microscopic hope that everything will be fine till now i down with -5 btc pure investmen, over 200 hours behind the keyboard, 4-5 months mining 24/7 so i dont know what to say anymore i am even willing to invest more for the better of the community, here we have so many cool dudes who know crypto and marketing but as u see thats not relevant now Sad

If the devs return we will have a multipool from me , marketing pro group and full support to the devs.
I really hope so cause this will be my biggest burn some ar ....

So devs step up we are all waiting and stacking,we must be like 30-40 k easy but only of you show up to the party Cheesy

Have a nice day everyone
Cheers
CryptoBull

Captain Positive Cool
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:29:00 AM

I know many of you are holding big bags and the fact that the Super & Mamm devs have simply disappeared is unacceptable. From the thread history it seems this coin was poised to moon, the community was very supportive and excited requested action to improve value and then silence....

PM me whatever contact/social/personal info you have on anyone involved in Super & Mammoth projects.

A massive dose of DOXing is in order, Take a Stand!

I find this post rather troubling.

To begin with the dev(s) scammed no one - this was a very active and well-supported coin for quite some time. It is not as though there was an ICO and the dev absconded with the up-front cash.

Additionally, most everyone posts on here under pseudonyms for whatever personal reasons. I don't think much of the idea of outing anyone for any reason short of rank illegal activity and there is no evidence of any such here.

Basically the situation is that coin holders are very annoyed the dev(s) are not working 24/7 to make said holders rich. We have had some setbacks and tantrums, following which the devs appear to have decided it is not worth the effort and abuse. Can't really say I blame them.

A significant element of this "community" are self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson of losing their pocket money. Get over it and yourselves.

My 2¢.

Have a nice day.

I am surprised that is the first pitchfork post so far...

Your post is troubling too.

Because of some trolls you advocate screwing over supporters and investors?

The situation is, the developer stopped communicating a month ago, he has logged in but ignored all questions. Meanwhile, the project is not finished.
A single update or post saying 'I am on vacation' would have saved the price and project. No one is asking 24/7 anything...

By abandoning the project, he is not just screwing the "self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson" as you spouted. (did you shake your fist when you said that?)
He is also screwing the cool people that helped and supported the project, the people that advertised and tweeted, and the people that invested time and money for the last few months.

But, you are correct they are technically not "scamming" anyone, they are just actively SCREWING everyone by abandoning the project.

You can have 1¢ back.

Nope, didn't do any fist shaking, there's plenty of that already

I note you left out some of my text:

As for the devs I hope they build their code into a really nice piece of software and sell it for a fortune. After all, they are the ones who did the work everyone here seeks to profit from.

That said I would be delighted to welcome them back after a break and hope they resume in their own time, at their own pace and in whichever direction they might decide to take their coin.

Didn't you like the part about it being the dev's hard work everyone seeks to profit from? Or was it that the closed code is actually the dev's and does not belong to those of us who mined and bought SuperCoin?

These guys have been roundly abused and essentially driven off and who's to blame them for not wanting to turn up for more?

You also omitted

That said I would be delighted to welcome them back after a break and hope they resume in their own time, at their own pace and in whichever direction they might decide to take their coin.

I assume you believe the devs will find loud claims that they've "screwed everyone" much more encouraging and eager to reopen communications and/or hand over their code?

Keep the cent. I have the feeling you might need it.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
joepl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:01:37 PM

Grin Hello Guys !  Grin

I will try to explain in a simply way where we are going to with SUPER and where we are now ...

1. PoW blocks were minted and there is no way to mine that blocks by any of pools    ( I have configured one and I've got massage "No more PoW blocks") so give up    with that idea.

2. Only way now is to "mine"="generate" PoS blocks which are generated by network    (wallets) the key to generate PoS by You are:
   a. generate at least 2 adresses in your wallet
   b. transfer to them a least 500 coins
   c. wait 1 day and network will generate PoS by use Your coins and addresses

3. That's mean that SUPER coin is not dead in fact it will be mine in diffrent      way (PoS blocks) and  one thing is important: we have brilliant technology    (Supersend) potential with    supersend    technology

4. We have got nodes, coins and wallets on diffrent platforms and now its time to    use that in a right way ... in fact I have to repeat and ask You quastion    once again: What do we need for coin to be successed ?
   a. networks with nodes (we have)
   b. wallets on diffrent platform (we have)
   c. coins (we have)
   d. advertisiment team and stuff !!! we do not have enough so we should do    all we can to promote that coin and that technology everywhere in social    networks.. etc... etc...

5. Leave developers away they do their job .... SUPER is like BTC leaved alone by    architect ... and it goes in his own way ....

6. Promote, promote, promote !!! all we can do for that coin

7. Share your ips that we could add them as a nodes to supercon.conf
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Grin Hello Guys !  Grin

I will try to explain in a simply way where we are going to with SUPER and where we are now ...

1. PoW blocks were minted and there is no way to mine that blocks by any of pools    ( I have configured one and I've got massage "No more PoW blocks") so give up    with that idea.

2. Only way now is to "mine"="generate" PoS blocks which are generated by network    (wallets) the key to generate PoS by You are:

3. That's mean that SUPER coin is not dead in fact it will be mine in diffrent      way (PoS blocks) and  one thing is important: we have brilliant technology    (Supersend) potential with    supersend    technology

4. We have got nodes, coins and wallets on diffrent platforms and now its time to    use that in a right way ... in fact I have to repeat and ask You quastion    once again: What do we need for coin to be successed ?
   c. coins (we have)
   d. advertisiment team and stuff !!! we do not have enough so we should do    all we can to promote that coin and that technology everywhere in social    networks.. etc... etc...

5. Leave developers away they do their job .... SUPER is like BTC leaved alone by    architect ... and it goes in his own way ....

Excuse me sir, but, who are you, and what are you talking about?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:33:24 AM

Grin Hello Guys !  Grin

c. coins (we have)

You sound like a moron

@Ense04:

Your antagonistic response is an excellent example of exactly why SuperCoin is in need of life support.

joepl's post tells you two things:

• English is not joepl's first language, requiring a little effort at understanding on the reader's part
  • joepl wishes to help SuperCoin recover through enthusiastic promotion

You Ense04, chose to insult the poster rather than welcoming them into the thread and the SuperCoin community.

At the very least you should delete your post and replace it with an apology.

@joepl:

A belated welcome, our new newbie friend. Thanks for your enthusiasm. i am sorry for your rude reception.

As you can see, it is difficult to raise any enthusiasm in this somewhat dispirited and very hostile community.

You are quite correct, SuperCoin is staking nicely and the network is sound.

That is why there is no need of your point 7 - there is no need to collect IPs for the supercoin.conf because the network is healthy.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:02:24 AM

Not everyone here is hostile, but I'm sure a lot of people aren't in a good mood when they check this thread to see nothing new, and only reminded of their current loss (probably quite large for some of us right now). Regardless, I welcome joepl and his enthusiasm to the discussion, enthusiasm is good.

Supercoin can be marketed, but I think it's hard to market a coin where the Devs have made it apparent that they have walked away/ taking a break. Especially when you are trying to draw investors away from other coins with constant development. It would be different if we had a source code and had something to improve upon, but without that we can only market a possibly 'Dev-less' coin. It would come down to whether or not Supercoin code is good enough as is, and would investors realistically take communities word on it without a proper audit?

--------
Dev(s) if you are reading this I want to THANK YOU for the work you DID put into supercoin (maybe this isn't said enough). We all saw (and still see) the potential, many of us only wanted the best for supercoin when we recommended audits, P.O.D, and when we wanted better communication. If you are disappointed at the price right now and demotivated to continue, that's understandable, but if you have faith in your coin you should at least come back and talk to us and we can see where we can go from here. If you want a break, at the very least let us know and we can move forward. Leaving and saying nothing is hard on the community members who put time and money into Super, and who saw the potential along with you. Doing this will provide little hope for Supercoin to bounce back.

If you do decide to come back and continue work, maybe considering letting trusted community members be more involved in the developmental/management side. Maybe let someone manage the main website, someone else manage the Twitter, someone on Facebook, google+ etc etc. Supercointeam, you seemed to be doing all of these tasks, and that is probably a lot of work for one person, especially when you don't see financial gain from it. If Supercoin is to grow the management must also. Anyway, if you feel like communicating with us, please do so.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

Not everyone here is hostile, but I'm sure a lot of people aren't in a good mood when they check this thread to see nothing new, and only reminded of their current loss (probably quite large for some of us right now). Regardless, I welcome joepl and his enthusiasm to the discussion, enthusiasm is good.

Supercoin can be marketed, but I think it's hard to market a coin where the Devs have made it apparent that they have walked away/ taking a break. Especially when you are trying to draw investors away from other coins with constant development. It would be different if we had a source code and had something to improve upon, but without that we can only market a possibly 'Dev-less' coin. It would come down to whether or not Supercoin code is good enough as is, and would investors realistically take communities word on it without a proper audit?

--------
Dev(s) if you are reading this I want to THANK YOU for the work you DID put into supercoin (maybe this isn't said enough). We all saw (and still see) the potential, many of us only wanted the best for supercoin when we recommended audits, P.O.D, and when we wanted better communication. If you are disappointed at the price right now and demotivated to continue, that's understandable, but if you have faith in your coin you should at least come back and talk to us and we can see where we can go from here. If you want a break, at the very least let us know and we can move forward. Leaving and saying nothing is hard on the community members who put time and money into Super, and who saw the potential along with you. Doing this will provide little hope for Supercoin to bounce back.

If you do decide to come back and continue work, maybe considering letting trusted community members be more involved in the developmental/management side. Maybe let someone manage the main website, someone else manage the Twitter, someone on Facebook, google+ etc etc. Supercointeam, you seemed to be doing all of these tasks, and that is probably a lot of work for one person, especially when you don't see financial gain from it. If Supercoin is to grow the management must also. Anyway, if you feel like communicating with us, please do so.

LOL, how long until you realize, this shit is dead?
joepl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:53:52 AM

yeaah english is not my strong side but more important for me is that you can understand what I mean...

sorry buddy but You are talking like trolls from BTC-e .... BTC is dead PPC is dead etc.. etc...

in fact SUPER is one of fastest coins 20 second PoS block 3 confirmations it means that you can finish secure transaction in 1 minute !!!

have you realized that ?

xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:05:05 AM

yeaah english is not my strong side but more important for me is that you can understand what I mean...

sorry buddy but You are talking like trolls from BTC-e .... BTC is dead PPC is dead etc.. etc...

in fact SUPER is one of fastest coins 20 second PoS block 3 confirmations it means that you can finish secure transaction in 1 minute !!!

have you realized that ?

Have you noticed there is no "dev"?
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:08:01 AM

Well, I'm not hostile either.

I just asked what he wanted to say.

Coin is dead only if developer decides so.

So, Devs, can you please step in, and tell us all the direction where all of this is going.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:29:04 PM

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:17:42 PM

It's called living in denial  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

It's called living in denial  Grin

Developer stopped responding, supercointeam not talking here. This coin time is over.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

checked the QQ channel they had (339648858 - created by keepwalking1234@163.com) - also nothing there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:04:34 AM

Supercointeam may be a Chinese scam
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:07:39 AM

This coin had a cap of over $1mil only a few months ago. Now this measly $20k BS. Devs, there's more money (or bitcoin) to be made here. Don't abandon a worthy project....
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:01:47 AM

Why do you guys want a dev? The coin works perfectly the way it was designed and it is super fast, that should be enough to attract people and keep it long term. I think a lot of people here scared the dev off trying to make him do the proof of developer crap when he obviously wanted to remain anonymous

jvdp

Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:41:22 AM

Why do you guys want a dev? The coin works perfectly the way it was designed and it is super fast, that should be enough to attract people and keep it long term. I think a lot of people here scared the dev off trying to make him do the proof of developer crap when he obviously wanted to remain anonymous

perhaps because we dont have the source code?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PTseller
Legendary

Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

i think we should call this superbullshitcoin, Dev bloody fat ass where are you ? making another scam coin or what ? just because you many investor abusing you every day ->>> in morning , in evening , in night and in dreams even. Hope you get hell when you die  Angry

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:31:15 PM

Does the QT Wallet need to be open on the desktop in order to generate POS. Or is the POS working on the network and I can just simply open my wallet occasionally to gather my coin that has been accumulating?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: