Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845443 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

Karma's a bitch Cool
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:44:08 PM

And it seems that you aren't knowledgeable enough to recognize the salvation that Jesus offers.

Jesus the Christ NEVER established a church on earth, and he did not EVER ONCE suggest he was your SAVIOR.

There are no “saviors” to save anything or more specifically anyone! If there is going to be any “saving” going on--you will do it for yourself.

You will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION.

Only one problem with this idea. Even if you can be perfect from this point on, you have made mistakes in the past. Those mistakes are, at best, time lost. There's no way anyone can be perfect in the sight of God. Jesus was. God even testified to it.

Smiley

Read your last 3 sentences again Cool

Jesus was man and God, not simply man.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Do I look like my own god?

Can't tell. Don't know what yo look like. Do you ever use any smileys?

Allow me to change direction for a mo..

As a kid, I was doin majorette's with two pairs of nunchuks copying brucy baby (bruce lee) and in my lifetime I learnt a plethora of hand weaponry (not guns etc), and in that time, I learnt mastery over the element's using qi gong tai chi.. see? Everything is slowly falling into place..

In my 45th year, exactly seven months to the minute I was hit by a car, cow took a right without indicating, I hit her drivers door, and went over the bonnet, and as I went over that bonnet, I thought I was dead, I gave over to cosmic law, for I am a child of earth and stary heaven. As my friend stated.. mastery over the elements.. cause I shoulda been dead.. now as i flew over the bonnet, I blacked out. The last thing goin through my mind was well, twas nice seein y'all.. I knew what happened, and in the words of my mate, mastery over time. This was nothing to do with the devil. This was God's will pure and simple, if anything.

God is merciful.

Formally denying Jesus as Savior is different than denying Him by simply not knowing about Him. Perhaps God has a good plan for you. Saint Paul was a denier of Jesus. Yet, when he confronted Jesus on the road to Damascus, he changed his ways. So, have you simply received mercy? Or have you been confronted by Jesus, but are still, at least, downplaying Him, if not outrightly denying Him.

Smiley

I'm not in this thread to discuss Jesus, I have nowt aginst him, but this is a thread relating to god?

In Dj'ing, I can make a minute seem like hours.. goin over a bonnet, I have less than 1 second to change the outcome. Bruce Lee taught me how to do so in the UNCUT version of enter the dragon when I was but 8 years old.. watch it, at the beginning, he has a discussion with his teacher, before he is met by the government man who arrives with his task. This was cut out just for the information it provides Cool
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

And it seems that you aren't knowledgeable enough to recognize the salvation that Jesus offers.

Jesus the Christ NEVER established a church on earth, and he did not EVER ONCE suggest he was your SAVIOR.

There are no “saviors” to save anything or more specifically anyone! If there is going to be any “saving” going on--you will do it for yourself.

You will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION.

Only one problem with this idea. Even if you can be perfect from this point on, you have made mistakes in the past. Those mistakes are, at best, time lost. There's no way anyone can be perfect in the sight of God. Jesus was. God even testified to it.

Smiley

Read your last 3 sentences again Cool

Jesus was man and God, not simply man.  Smiley

There's no way anyone can be perfect in the sight of God.

God even testified to it.

Jesus was?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

I'm not in this thread to discuss Jesus, I have nowt aginst him, but this is a thread relating to god?

In Dj'ing, I can make a minute seem like hours.. goin over a bonnet, I have less than 1 second to change the outcome. Bruce Lee taught me how to do so in the UNCUT version of enter the dragon when I was but 8 years old.. watch it, at the beginning, he has a discussion with his teacher, before he is met by the government arrives with his task. This was cut out just for the information it provides Cool

I admire Bruce Lee's capabilities. Yet, all he did was to use controlled panic. Lots of martial arts people do this. I even do it at work at times, but only a little, simply to get a job done faster. So, my fellow workers think that I am really fast, even though I use it only a little. Thanks for the Smiley.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Oh that's right. You have already said that you agree that God exists. I forgot.  Smiley

Just keep in mind, mine is greater, for he does not recognise the devil, for the maths proves they are one and the same. I like to think my god is also the devil, as are we.

I don't have a clue who or what your god is. For all I know, he is the same one as mine is, just seen from a different direction.

The point is, the devil attempted to believe God out of existence. He did it by starting with his own personal thought control. Then he subtly attempted to introduce it into the thinking of people (through Adam and Eve). Well, he can't stop this habit of his, even though God has shown him down through the ages, over and over, that he can't believe God out of existence, and he can't delude all the people all of the time into believing God out of existence.

He knows God exists, in spite of himself.

Smiley

Now that's scary.. you go on about the bible and dont know who yaweh is?

In hebrew, there are 72 names of god. Now what name sums them ALL up?

The 216 digit number, that holy of hollies built into EVERY religious building represent's it..?

If you happen to be your own god, you are missing it. Even Moses and Elijah weren't God in essence, even though they both held some of the attributes of God. However, Jesus was... the Father gave Him the Spirit without limit.

The fact that you are willing to downplay, if not outrightly deny, Jesus, is a fruit that suggests that you are of the evil one, and not of God, no matter the language or names you use.

Because I AM not God either, I will have to treat you as Michael treated Satan when they were disputing over the body of Moses... "The Lord rebuke you..." Why? Because only the Lord knows the extent to which you need rebuking, or if you need it at all.

Smiley

Yes.  This.  While I was at lunch it appears the discussion was in good hands.  Thanks BADecker. Smiley

I think that there are some things that are hidden from those that do not have the eyes to see though so perhaps the discussions are futile?   Strange that some are so convinced that they can "see" but are still blind.   May God open the eyes of those reading this to see the truth.  That is my prayer.  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

In Dj'ing, I can make a minute seem like hours.. goin over a bonnet, I have less than 1 second to change the outcome. Bruce Lee taught me how to do so in the UNCUT version of enter the dragon when I was but 8 years old.. watch it, at the beginning, he has a discussion with his teacher, before he is met by the government arrives with his task. This was cut out just for the information it provides Cool

I admire Bruce Lee's capabilities. Yet, all he did was to use controlled panic. Lots of martial arts people do this. I even do it at work at times, but only a little, simply to get a job done faster. So, my fellow workers think that I am really fast, even though I use it only a little. Thanks for the Smiley.

Smiley

Dude, If I were you, I'd shtoom on THE master of martial arts, lest the rest descend upon ya.. he was an amazing teacher, even better wi nunchucks.. google bruce lee playing table tennis with nunchuks.. this was real.. instinctive.. he is GOD in the martial arts world, someone everyone looks up to or is inspired by.

Why?

Watch the video, I suspect you dont quite know fast, though I detect you are hungry..
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:06:05 PM

Oh that's right. You have already said that you agree that God exists. I forgot.  Smiley

Just keep in mind, mine is greater, for he does not recognise the devil, for the maths proves they are one and the same. I like to think my god is also the devil, as are we.

I don't have a clue who or what your god is. For all I know, he is the same one as mine is, just seen from a different direction.

The point is, the devil attempted to believe God out of existence. He did it by starting with his own personal thought control. Then he subtly attempted to introduce it into the thinking of people (through Adam and Eve). Well, he can't stop this habit of his, even though God has shown him down through the ages, over and over, that he can't believe God out of existence, and he can't delude all the people all of the time into believing God out of existence.

He knows God exists, in spite of himself.

Smiley

Now that's scary.. you go on about the bible and dont know who yaweh is?

In hebrew, there are 72 names of god. Now what name sums them ALL up?

The 216 digit number, that holy of hollies built into EVERY religious building represent's it..?

If you happen to be your own god, you are missing it. Even Moses and Elijah weren't God in essence, even though they both held some of the attributes of God. However, Jesus was... the Father gave Him the Spirit without limit.

The fact that you are willing to downplay, if not outrightly deny, Jesus, is a fruit that suggests that you are of the evil one, and not of God, no matter the language or names you use.

Because I AM not God either, I will have to treat you as Michael treated Satan when they were disputing over the body of Moses... "The Lord rebuke you..." Why? Because only the Lord knows the extent to which you need rebuking, or if you need it at all.

Smiley

Yes.  This.  While I was at lunch it appears the discussion was in good hands.  Thanks BADecker. Smiley

I think that there are some things that are hidden from those that do not have the eyes to see though so perhaps the discussions are futile?   Strange that some are so convinced that they can "see" but are still blind.   May God open the eyes of those reading this to see the truth.  That is my prayer.  

And where is my thanks? It's been in my good hands since the OP asked me to continue.. I nearly left cause o earlier assumptions, but this is what I'm on about in earlier posts.. there are those who's way is the only way, screw everyone else.. now why anyone would join this kind of sect is beyond me.. Tongue
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:06:48 PM

Which truth?
 "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior"
--or--
"You will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION."

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:10:35 PM

Dude, If I were you, I'd shtoom on THE master of martial arts, lest the rest descend upon ya.. he was an amazing teacher, even better wi nunchucks.. google bruce lee playing table tennis with nunchuks.. this was real.. instinctive.. he is GOD in the martial arts world, someone everyone looks up to or is inspired by.

Why?

Watch the video, I suspect you dont quite know fast, though I detect you are hungry..

I'll pass. I'm not young enough or fit enough to try something like that.  Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

I got a better idea, lets try this bitchick..

My last job was warden for city of edinburgh council in the temp accomodation for the homeless.. laid off on 7th jan, never claimed benefit's for over 7 months, as I thought, ok, lets see how far I get using NO money.

Did god provide food? No, because laws prevent planting it. So he could not feed me. I sold a plethora of nice synths to survive. Eventually I ran out of things to sell. Did god feed me? No. I haggled and bargained to the point folks got fed up with me including family and close friends.. where was your god when I ended up almost starving to death?

Where was Jesus?

In the end, I had to get off my fuckin arse and get my shit together. Cause I knew god, even if he could, could NOT help due to the laws in place.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

Why?

I'll pass. I'm not young enough or fit enough to try something like that.  Smiley

Now that's what I move like, only at 45, even I'm slowing down lol, did you actually watch it?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

Which truth?
 "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior"
--or--
"You will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION."

Not really wanting to butt in, but, you need both, in very special order.

You need Jesus God because you have messed up in the past, and you can't avoid messing up at least a little in the future. You need to obey the "LAWS OF GOD/CREATION" to convince yourself that you believe in Jesus God.

The problem is simple. Most people have a hard time maintaining both of these, and the correct order in which to do them.

Smiley

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

Which truth?
--or--

Not exactly sure where you are going with this, but yes, there is no way to the Father except through Jesus and faith without works is dead.  So in a way there is some truth to both these statements.  However, earning our way into God's grace is not Biblical.  We can't  "earn" salvation. That is really what separates Christianity from other religions. Most religions require people to earn their way to heaven, nirvana, etc. by doing certain things.   But Christianity is about admitting there is no way to "earn" salvation.  We receive God's grace by simply admitting we cannot earn it and then asking God for his gift.  Then, out of love and gratitude, we work out our salvation with fear and trembling, with the help of God's Spirit, doing our best to obey His laws and love others as He desires us to do.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

Why?

Now that's what I move like, only at 45, even I'm slowing down lol, did you actually watch it?

I haven't watched Enter the Dragon in a long time. I don't remember the part about table tennis.  Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:21:01 PM

Why?

I'll pass. I'm not young enough or fit enough to try something like that.  Smiley

I haven't watched Enter the Dragon in a long time. I don't remember the part about table tennis.  Smiley

Haha, I said google, scrap that, youtube bruce lee table tennis.. this was not in enter the dragon, but is the shortest demonstration of how good he was, he is a god in human form to do that... notice how he does it with his head turned, with his back to the table?

That aint magic, that is highly trained skill, nothing more, he worked to get that good, and by the grace of god, became god of the martial arts world. FACT Cool

The only part of enter the dragon you should watch is the very start of the uncut version. Now that teaches us, what brucy baby was taught.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:25:36 PM

My last job was warden for city of edinburgh council in the temp accomodation for the homeless.. laid off on 7th jan, never claimed benefit's for over 7 months, as I thought, ok, lets see how far I get using NO money.

Did god provide food? No, because laws prevent planting it. So he could not feed me. I sold a plethora of nice synths to survive. Eventually I ran out of things to sell. Did god feed me? No. I haggled and bargained to the point folks got fed up with me including family and close friends.. where was your god when I ended up almost starving to death?

Where was Jesus?

In the end, I had to get off my fuckin arse and get my shit together. Cause I knew god, even if he could, could NOT help due to the laws in place.

It is easy to get disappointed in God when things don't go the way we want them to.  But it isn't like God is our giant Santa Claus in the sky.  He doesn't promise us a life of no pain or suffering.  He promises to walk with us through it, if we allow Him and ask Him to.  Also, as a Christian, I am called to be like Christ.  What did Jesus go through?  He went through hunger, homelessness, rejection, persecution and even death on a cross.  Who am I to say that God has to give me anything?   If all Jesus ever does for me is forgive my sins and give me the hope of heaven, then that is enough and I will be forever grateful.  However, every good and perfect gift does come from the hand of God and He has been very good to me even in this physical life I am living now.  (not that I haven't had suffering by any means!  We all suffer.  We are living in a fallen world with pain, sickness, death, etc.  all around us)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

Why?

I haven't watched Enter the Dragon in a long time. I don't remember the part about table tennis.  Smiley

Haha, I said google, scrap that, youtube bruce lee table tennis.. this was not in enter the dragon, but is the shortest demonstration of how good he was, he is a god in human form to do that... notice how he does it with his head turned, with his back to the table?

That aint magic, that is highly trained skill, nothing more, he worked to get that good, and by the grace of god, became god of the martial arts world. FACT Cool

This is precisely the difference between Christianity and all of the other religions; I mean all of them. At best the other religions present a way to do something right, to act in a good and right way. Christianity provides a way to be resurrected from the dead for a wonderful, everlasting life with God Himself. And, Christianity allows for one to become good at some art or skill or righteous living, at the same time. If BL wasn't a believing Christian, his return to life will be for the purpose of judgment into everlasting destruction.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

Where was Jesus?

It is easy to get disappointed in God when things don't go the way we want them to.  But it isn't like God is our giant Santa Claus in the sky.  He doesn't promise us a life of no pain or suffering.  He promises to walk with us through it, if we allow Him and ask Him to.  Also, as a Christian, I am called to be like Christ.  What did Jesus go through?  He went through hunger, homelessness, rejection, persecution and even death on a cross.  Who am I to say that God has to give me anything?   If all Jesus ever does for me is forgive my sins and give me the hope of heaven, then that is enough and I will be forever grateful.  However, every good and perfect gift does come from the hand of God and He has been very good to me even in this physical life I am living now.  (not that I haven't had suffering by any means!  We all suffer.  We are living in a fallen world with pain, sickness, death, etc.  all around us)

And by the time our governments are finished with us, knowledge of god will be as wiped out as ISIS.

Me, I believe that people missed the rebirth of Jesus in the form of Bruce Lee, and we're paying for it..
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

Christianity provides a way to be resurrected from the dead for a wonderful, everlasting life with God Himself.

Number of resurrected people so far: 0

Nope, the Walking Dead aren't resurrected, they are just actors playing as "walkers"...  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: