Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:42:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:48:21 PM

Oh.. My business? If anyone is interested, I make people reach to god. I pound them so hard off the floor, you'd wonder why the planet is still in it's orbit.. by the time I am finished, most can hardly stand.. I am the most evil, hardcore scratch dj you have never heard. Only a select few of my thousands of recordings can be found online.. why? Because I do not TRUST people online to pay me for my hard work, or my recordings. Instead, I am happy knowing at least here in the uk, I am, and have been since 1991, The biggest, baddest Dj in the world, and will Rock your place with so much noise, you'll be thankfull. Cause you get laid at the end.. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:51:02 PM

Another loser with no proof of god get's upset, because he does not realise that no-one is interested in what he has written so far.. in fact, what he wrote detracted from the op's request.. you were fine with my answers when I answered better than hitchen (proving I did read your posts when you actually made sense) but when you started straying from the path completely, I stayed on the path I chose, Ie, attempting to stay with the OP's request.., it's not my fault your a cry baby is it?

Trust means nothing to me. The fact you are yet another member who clearly mis-use's the trust system (did we do business, yes or no?) is why I would be happy to be ignored.. at last.. you take the hint.. here, have some andrex on the house..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edit: You probably dont know what andrex is.. tissue for drying your eye's.. Smiley

Double edit: Countless people have died for saying what many have said here, wars have been won and lost, and all you can do is cry at your own failings, so take it out on me?

Hahahahaha

This is some of the best stuff you've said.

While I didn't get all nuts with the joint, because I really didn't mind his spouting and ranting, you put it into great words.

I imagine that it could have been done better somehow. But I don't know how, and this is great. Keep it up. Oh wait. He isn't going to respond to any more of your posts. Too bad. So sad.

Oops, that's right. He hasn't placed me on the ignore list yet. So he might respond to you through me. Whatcha gonna do then?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:05:07 PM

Hmmm... good question.. Your the only one I keep un-ignoring, and actually gave up ignoring you, because you, unlike most, are the easiest to answer.. I just hope the wee man (I reckon he's a teen) realise's that this thread is not for the faint of heart, and if your not prepared to take flack for your belief's.. yeah, we get the idea..

I'm sure you'll agree that we have insulted each other over and over, and that these insults mean nothing, all we are doing is saying what's on our mind at the time, but do we act on it? NO. We enrage each other, but come back the next day for more, because we muthafuckin LOVE it really, dont we?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:12:56 PM

Hmmm... good question.. Your the only one I keep un-ignoring, and actually gave up ignoring you, because you, unlike most, are the easiest to answer.. I just hope the wee man (I reckon he's a teen) realise's that this thread is not for the faint of heart, and if your not prepared to take flack for your belief's.. yeah, we get the idea..

I'm sure you'll agree that we have insulted each other over and over, and that these insults mean nothing, all we are doing is saying what's on our mind at the time, but do we act on it? NO. We enrage each other, but come back the next day for more, because we muthafuckin LOVE it really, dont we?

Insults usually mean nothing. It's the threats that make things a bit more serious.

It seems to me that the joint doesn't realize that insults don't really mean anything. Then, by acting on the insults, he proved that he is at heart a threat.

When one becomes a threat, that is when he needs to be watched.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:29:32 PM

Personally, If this was my site, I'd let him mis-use the trust system, for by his own admission, he clearly uses the trust system for his own personal agenda as opposed to helping others decide wether to do business with whomever or not. He obviously fails to realise, he is doing himself more damge than good as others realise his use of this system, is not entirely 'business' related, which most people would assume is for business, not personal grudge's.. To distrust someone because they believe that person being dis-trusted did'nt read all their post, is like, ouch..

He's obviously not had enough life experience to teach him this:

I come with 1000 pounds to buy your product, take the money or dont. Where I come from, the money is better in my pocket than his. Just because he dont trust me, should I suddenly not buy the product? No, I go elsewhere, and he discovers his product is now worth half bat.. shoulda taken the money kinda thing.. where does trust come into this? It dont... He claims to have read my posts.. so he should have been aware I dont do business online.. this is why trust means nothing to me, it costs me nothing sitting here typing, and it costs no other member anything, so why even have a trust system, unless it is used for business?

There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's NOT being talked about, especially in this business..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:37:51 PM

I suddenly get the impression that the joint placed me on his ignore list as well. It seems that one of his posts with me in it just disappeared. Well, if I am not mistaken, I'm gonna miss him. He's pretty smart, and quite logical in the ways he directs people into his own form of logic.

If I am mistaken, however, about him placing me on his ignore list, I apologize for saying so, and perhaps we will converse again sometime.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:00:31 AM

I suddenly get the impression that the joint placed me on his ignore list as well. It seems that one of his posts with me in it just disappeared. Well, if I am not mistaken, I'm gonna miss him. He's pretty smart, and quite logical in the ways he directs people into his own form of logic.

If I am mistaken, however, about him placing me on his ignore list, I apologize for saying so, and perhaps we will converse again sometime.

Smiley

Nah, I have no reason to with you.  I chose to cease communication with him because he has no problem committing willful, fraudulent misrepresentation against myself.  He also conceded via his actions that he may slander me under impunity if the opportunity arises.

Edit:  I think my trust profile demonstrates that I'm very selective, and never frivolous, with the feedback I provide to others through the trust system.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:11:37 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 12:22:48 AM by Decksperiment

Smiley

Nah, I have no reason to with you.  I chose to cease communication with him because he has no problem committing willful, fraudulent misrepresentation against myself.  He also conceded via his actions that he may slander me under impunity if the opportunity arises.

You mean I'll slag you off like you deserve? You sit there all high and mighty ASSUMING i never read your posts and go crying to everyone about your delusions? You continually tried to goad me into conversing with you, yet despite me saying, I'm not interested, you EXPECT me to answer? And then start stalking me in priv messaging because you ASSUME I did'nt read all of your post? This is about ONE post is it not, considering the rest related to it.. you did have a good point, or I would not have answered you, but then you went off in tangent's that I was simply not willing to entertain.. If you choose to use 'The Joint' as your handle, EXPECT to be called a stoner, a Junkie, a drug user, and considering your replies and actions are nothing short of what a drug user would act like, all I can say is bring it on.. I have no illusion you will read my posts, I mean, all you need to do is read them whilst not logged in, so as to not unblock me, but I know you have already unblocked me twice.. momentarily.. curiosity killed the cat.. pussy.. I Have not fraudulently misrepresented you, YOU misrepresented yourself with your name, never mind your bullshit.. You KNEW what most people would think of your name, BEFORE you commited yourself to it, now you blame me for YOUR misrepresentation of yourself? You cant even stay on topic, and twice I pointed out you stated god was irrelevant to your question, and twice you have failed to notice I was correct.. I need say no more, for it is clear for all to see..

And yes, I will slander you till your blue in the face if I choose to, but I only have a wee drop tissue left, wanna donate to the dry eye's club?

Oh, I forgot.. I'm ignored.. Thank fuck.. back to GOD then huh? Or do you want to go off on wild tangents again with your thread hijacking?

Keep in mind, all anti-trust that is non-business related will cost you any future business you f'n lunatic..

If you ask me? You NEED a f'n joint.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:32:41 AM

Smiley

Yeah you'll find things like this in forum's.. complainers usually have a tendency to delete posts when they discover that they commited the same crime after using trust system to say what other's did.. then delete their own posts containing evidence that they did the same to others..

With no knowledge of the post deleted, I bet he was either insulting you, or commited the same crime he accuses me of..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:35:52 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 12:51:37 AM by Decksperiment

Anyway, I'm breaking my own saying.. I guess he want's us to talk about or to HIM, and forget the topic in question. I prefer back to the God stuff, but I think I actually covered the most realistic evidence available to hand in a scientific world, especially if books written by the dead are considered as 'proof'.

Edit:

I was corrected by a master mason tonight (yeah, some masons love my stuff) - Ja is indeed Yaweh, Baal is indeed a.. devil, and On, although I was correct that On is Osiris, I did NOT know On is the ruler of the afterlife.. well wadya know huh?

god-devil-afterlife.. what a name of diety.

I reckon I cant answer much more here, so I think I'll list a few reference's for folks to see I'm not as crazy as you think. In other departments, yes, but in this department, search for proof, I am but a remix of sherlock holmes..

Reference.. The Bible.. I never read it, but know so much of it thanks to:

Ancient mysteries, and modern masonry, charles.h.vail.
The Kybalion - Three initiates..
ALL works by agrippa, and dr john dee, elifas levi, and last but not least,
The Emerald Tablet's of Thoth.

My own studies of the pyramid's and stonehenge, as well as other megalithic sites around the world..

And finally.. Sherlock Holmes, for my amazing powers of deduction, and my flawed logic. And finally, You, for taking part.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:32:11 AM

Ugarit was built shortly after the Great Flood, or was repopulated then if it had been built before the Flood. By the time of Abraham, Ugarit had strongly turned toward the ideas that there are multiple Gods, even though they had clear training from Noah and his sons otherwise. Abraham, however, would not accept their ideas. This is the greater reason that God looked with favor on Abraham, called him the man of faith, and promised that he would be the father of many nations, and that the Seed, the Son of God, would come through the line of Abraham.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:53:29 AM

Ugarit was built shortly after the Great Flood, or was repopulated then if it had been built before the Flood. By the time of Abraham, Ugarit had strongly turned toward the ideas that there are multiple Gods, even though they had clear training from Noah and his sons otherwise. Abraham, however, would not accept their ideas. This is the greater reason that God looked with favor on Abraham, called him the man of faith, and promised that he would be the father of many nations, and that the Seed, the Son of God, would come through the line of Abraham.

Smiley

A mirror image of the fall of egypt, where they once worshipped Ra, only to be replaced by a plethora of gods, this is why many egyptian statues had only their faces ripped off, they did try to go back to one god, but it was too late, the damage was done..

It's like no matter where you are, same story, different countries/dieties..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:55:16 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 03:11:03 AM by Decksperiment

Oh, and it was ezekial who wrote of the ring with weels upon weels on it's face Wink

The emerald tablets are much, much older, and contains the FIRST recording of the dude with this ring Wink

Edit: I guess it goes without saying, that since time began, civilisation upon civilisation have lain claim to the one god being THEIR god, and no-one else's.. unless you go though someone, your fucked. This is why I think the bible is nonsense, it's the last version of the same story repeated throughout time, the question being, which son are we supposed to believe? If you only know of Jesus, fair do's, but what if, like me, you believe many different versions, and can see the hidden continuity, but have the problem of deciding.. which is the true son we have to go through?

So I chose thoth's book to figure it out, because it has no expectations, only that you do.

It's like, if I had a choice, Jesus wants me to do this and that, but thoth just shows the way to all, to do so themselve's, become LIKE jesus..

Edit; The bible leaves us no choice, we go through Jesus or suffer. Thoth shows us how to become like jesus, to be able to work the same kind of miracles.. and like Jesus, thoth also lays claim to returning, and even states when.

When we learn to control lightning.. The war has already started.. man against man, brother against brother..

Recently, a mobile phone company managed to get a phone to recharge with controlled lightning.

So it's not too long then, for the return of the savior then.. the problem is, the bible betrayed the secret's to the men of the north AND south, ie, us white folks Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:10:15 AM

Smiley

You mean I'll slag you off like you deserve? You sit there all high and mighty ASSUMING i never read your posts and go crying to everyone about your delusions? You continually tried to goad me into conversing with you, yet despite me saying, I'm not interested, you EXPECT me to answer? And then start stalking me in priv messaging because you ASSUME I did'nt read all of your post? This is about ONE post is it not, considering the rest related to it.. you did have a good point, or I would not have answered you, but then you went off in tangent's that I was simply not willing to entertain.. If you choose to use 'The Joint' as your handle, EXPECT to be called a stoner, a Junkie, a drug user, and considering your replies and actions are nothing short of what a drug user would act like, all I can say is bring it on.. I have no illusion you will read my posts, I mean, all you need to do is read them whilst not logged in, so as to not unblock me, but I know you have already unblocked me twice.. momentarily.. curiosity killed the cat.. pussy.. I Have not fraudulently misrepresented you, YOU misrepresented yourself with your name, never mind your bullshit.. You KNEW what most people would think of your name, BEFORE you commited yourself to it, now you blame me for YOUR misrepresentation of yourself? You cant even stay on topic, and twice I pointed out you stated god was irrelevant to your question, and twice you have failed to notice I was correct.. I need say no more, for it is clear for all to see..

And yes, I will slander you till your blue in the face if I choose to, but I only have a wee drop tissue left, wanna donate to the dry eye's club?

Oh, I forgot.. I'm ignored.. Thank fuck.. back to GOD then huh? Or do you want to go off on wild tangents again with your thread hijacking?

Keep in mind, all anti-trust that is non-business related will cost you any future business you f'n lunatic..

It makes me so happy that I can be the transfer medium.    Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:12:49 AM

Smiley

You must surely know he's read everything I posted since he ignored me.. Your god and mine are not that much different.. you cant keep the truth from the all seeing eye..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:17:14 AM

Oh, and it was ezekial who wrote of the ring with weels upon weels on it's face Wink

The emerald tablets are much, much older, and contains the FIRST recording of the dude with this ring Wink

Edit: I guess it goes without saying, that since time began, civilisation upon civilisation have lain claim to the one god being THEIR god, and no-one else's.. unless you go though someone, your fucked. This is why I think the bible is nonsense, it's the last version of the same story repeated throughout time, the question being, which son are we supposed to believe? If you only know of Jesus, fair do's, but what if, like me, you believe many different versions, and can see the hidden continuity, but have the problem of deciding.. which is the true son we have to go through?

So I chose thoth's book to figure it out, because it has no expectations, only that you do.

It's like, if I had a choice, Jesus wants me to do this and that, but thoth just shows the way to all, to do so themselve's, become LIKE jesus..

Edit; The bible leaves us no choice, we go through Jesus or suffer. Thoth shows us how to become like jesus, to be able to work the same kind of miracles.. and like Jesus, thoth also lays claim to returning, and even states when.

When we learn to control lightning.. The war has already started.. man against man, brother against brother..

Recently, a mobile phone company managed to get a phone to recharge with controlled lightning.

So it's not too long then, for the return of the savior then.. the problem is, the bible betrayed the secret's to the men of the north AND south, ie, us white folks Wink

My question is, do we have any clear records from before the time of the Great Flood which took place between 2,400 and 2,500 B.C.? The library at Alexandria that was destroyed would have been one of these.

How secure are we that any clay tablets are from before the Great Flood? I haven't really done research on this. There are many arbitrary dates suggested, that certain things and writings are from before the Flood. They are arbitrary because the only real dating of anything that we have from before, seems to be C-14 dating, which has been shown to be inaccurate many times.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:20:30 AM

Smiley

You must surely know he's read everything I posted since he ignored me.. Your god and mine are not that much different.. you cant keep the truth from the all seeing eye..

Well, it's "eyes," plural. The Revelation clearly talks of the 4 Beasts before the Throne, that have eyes all around them. They are probably the 4 Wheels of Ezekiel's Chariot... full of eyes.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:29:00 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 01:45:56 PM by Decksperiment

Well, I know that crowley was a devil worshipper, and dont condone his shit, but even nutters like him can write some good shit when on crack, or whatever it was in those days.. Crowley's atlantis.. Or The Emerald Tablet's also covers the atlantean flood, and explains how it was acheived.. the best version of this flood, I believe is contained in a txt named 'accessible remains of atlantis', though I forget the author at the moment.. rest assured, any documents you require that I mention, and you cant find online, I will be happy to send.. Wink

As a scientist (electronics/audio sound engineer to trade), I would be very sceptical of carbon dating, since as I mentioned previously, electronic testing device's are programmed to give pre-determined responses, to pre-programmed 'resistance's'.. meaning, they have been told what to say. I know this is a pathetic excuse for not trusting carbon dating, but it's not the carbon dating I dis-trust, but the device's that are like, to quote another member who earlier mentioned 'snakeskin salesmen' - a fitting answer..

Perhaps I may suggest, not to sway your belief, but to increase your understanding, that you read the emerald tablets in it's entirety just once..

The flood you mention is not the only one. Due to this, I am not qualified to know which is which..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:30:49 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 03:56:19 AM by Decksperiment

Smiley

It makes me so happy that I can be the transfer medium.    Cheesy

Well, it's "eyes," plural. The Revelation clearly talks of the 4 Beasts before the Throne, that have eyes all around them. They are probably the 4 Wheels of Ezekiel's Chariot... full of eyes.

Smiley

What if the 4 beasts were the cardinal point's, north, south, east, and west, but in their esoteric guise? More likely, they are the four magic squares representing the 4 watch-towers? I hope one day you realise, the hidden numerology in the bible will answer all your questions (I'm surprised you dont know of it, or acknowledge it's existance..) but all magic books point as reference, to your book, so it has something I have never read, but you have read, but just not added up?

Edit: Found your 4 beasts.. in a txt file, but sadley they dont copy n paste easily, in fact they are a mess, that I am too tired to clean up, so google: The Four Great Watchtowers of the Universe

My first external link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal06.htm

I realise that you are probably aware of these square's, but to call them evil is to say the devil had a hand in writing the bible, as they are most def in the bible Wink

It also occured to me after posting my post before last: The 4 beasts (cardinal points) surrounded by eyes.. people. I have always viewed the four horsemen of the apocalypse, as the cardinal points, wether right or wrong, my opinion here is yet to be swayed..

Fuck me.. I'm selling BADecker the bible.. lol..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

1: The planet's are the elder brothers. The lord's of the cycles, are the planet's and their orbit's.

2: The throne you speak of, is here:

Until on a great day the command came from the Dweller of the Temple that I be brought before him. Few there were among the children of men who had looked upon that mighty face and lived, for not as the sons of men are the Children of Light when they are not incarnate in a physical body. I was chosen from the sons of men, and taught by the Dweller so that his purposes might be fulfilled, purposes yet unborn in the womb of time. For a long time I lived in the Temple, learning always and yet always more wisdom, until I, too, approached the light emitted from the great fire. He taught me, the path to Amenti, the underworld where the great king sits upon his throne of might.

Please note, that I view the 'Dweller' as the all seeing eye. The temple the all seeing eye reside's in is the temple of man, or more specifically, the temple of your head. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fact. The dweller reside's in the pineal gland Wink

3: I am not convinced the underworld is 'underground' or 'hell', but under the earth, ie, beneath it in space, if there is a bottom to the planet..

The egyptian book of the dead is not how to live in death, for they viewed this life, as death, and as such, the underworld, MAY be the opposite side of the earth from their land's perspective.. only beyond the planet, somewhere.. out there.. in whatever direction, hence my interest in star maps.

I think we should start co-relating each others stories, and see what we come up with.. you have the knowledge I seek, and I have just opened your book up to you.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: