Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

Excellent the religious morons are turning on each other because of their own contradictory beliefs! Cheesy

Are you going to judge who is a moron without first finding out what they believe?

That is the same prejudice espoused by the "fundamentalists" and radicals.

Your prejudice is different???

If there is no evidence that it's true, I see no reason to hear them out

It's a false premise that evidence is a necessary requirement for knowledge. Evidence yields empirical knowledge, but there also exists knowledge independent of evidence.  

It's an invalid argument to state there is no good reason to believe in something because there is no evidence for it, and in fact all empirical phenomena is a direct consequence of the abstract laws and principles they obey.
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:48:47 PM

We are our own Gods people.

Did moses, mohammed, isis, horus etc exist? Yes! Were they children of god yes!

Then I have to ask, what does every religious text describe humans as?

The children of god!............ Now if my father was chinese, what does that make me? It also makes me chinese. So if I am the child of god, and was "created in gods image" then what the heck does that make me? A God!

Just think about it.

Why in the blue fuck is it that only human beings can create fires out of thin air?

Why is it that only human beings clothe themselves, cook their food, live in mammoth sized buildings, know of all the elements that exist (even those that aren't found on earth), have different dna from every living creature on earth (look up evolution gap) etc etc etc

We take for granted the fact that we communicate, every day, with people who are thousands of miles away, using some hand held device, which is powered by waves that we can't even see with our eyes.

We take for granted the fact that there are modern day alchemists (just like jesus) who still walk the earth today. Just like how jesus turned water to wine, there are people who turn iron and carbon into steel.

We are all just as powerful as jesus, moses and the other host of prophets. It's just that those guys believed in their own power 100%.

Through the media and their vile and disgusting tirade of fear mongering, most people (not me) have been brainwashed into thinking that they are powerless.. people have been brainwashed into saying the most erroneous things such as: "we all make mistakes, we are only humans"... like wtf?

The media would have you believe that lions and elephants etc are the "kings of the jungle". Well I have been to this "jungle" on numerous occasions and can say wholehartedly that these elephants, lions, jaguars etc are scared shitless of human beings

We are gods on earth peoples

mind = blown

we also take for advantage the fact that we live on a celestial body of mass that is moving through light years of space, which means that we could all be millions of years old in space time lol (Seriously)

i also feel that "humans" are from the moon. If you look up the etymology for moon, you find the word "men" and "mens". this means that the moon is actually a planet. Which also means that there are humans living on other planets, probably more evolved than us too

to answer the question is god real? I agree with the above post. We are our own gods. This is why everyone who has ever become a billionaire, millionaire or just super successful says it took "self belief" for them to get there

interesting stuff when you get down to it

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:10:23 AM

mind = blown

we also take for advantage the fact that we live on a celestial body of mass that is moving through light years of space, which means that we could all be millions of years old in space time lol (Seriously)

i also feel that "humans" are from the moon. If you look up the etymology for moon, you find the word "men" and "mens". this means that the moon is actually a planet. Which also means that there are humans living on other planets, probably more evolved than us too

to answer the question is god real? I agree with the above post. We are our own gods. This is why everyone who has ever become a billionaire, millionaire or just super successful says it took "self belief" for them to get there

interesting stuff when you get down to it

Alow your mind to be blown once more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASj0969dLw
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 12:12:25 AM

PROOF that god makes mistakes!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Flyroh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

all religion is purely bullshit, and everyone who uses it for unanswered questions about life are also retarded, i just go along with being a christian because it's the "norm"
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

SHIT!! Stop fuckin with me bro. You've messed me up for the day. I'm gonna go activate my bong and think this shit through
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:23:08 AM

That video starts off with a great example of pareidolia: in this case, seeing a meaningful connection between the distribution of clusters of galaxies, and the structure of a neuron. The truth is, if you look for patterns long enough, you will eventually find them, whether or not they are meaningful. Tongue

TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:56:43 AM

The children of god!............ Now if my father was chinese, what does that make me? It also makes me chinese. So if I am the child of god, and was "created in gods image" then what the heck does that make me? A God!

Just think about it.

Why in the blue fuck is it that only human beings can create fires out of thin air?

Why is it that only human beings clothe themselves, cook their food, live in mammoth sized buildings, know of all the elements that exist (even those that aren't found on earth), have different dna from every living creature on earth (look up evolution gap) etc etc etc

We take for granted the fact that we communicate, every day, with people who are thousands of miles away, using some hand held device, which is powered by waves that we can't even see with our eyes.

We take for granted the fact that there are modern day alchemists (just like jesus) who still walk the earth today. Just like how jesus turned water to wine, there are people who turn iron and carbon into steel.

We are all just as powerful as jesus, moses and the other host of prophets. It's just that those guys believed in their own power 100%.

Through the media and their vile and disgusting tirade of fear mongering, most people (not me) have been brainwashed into thinking that they are powerless.. people have been brainwashed into saying the most erroneous things such as: "we all make mistakes, we are only humans"... like wtf?

The media would have you believe that lions and elephants etc are the "kings of the jungle". Well I have been to this "jungle" on numerous occasions and can say wholehartedly that these elephants, lions, jaguars etc are scared shitless of human beings

Nah. Make the earth spin backwards and I might take a glance at that claim. Big claims. Small achievements.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:47:10 AM

Just think about it.

Nah. Make the earth spin backwards and I might take a glance at that claim. Big claims. Small achievements.

You are so good, CryptoJerk. But, a couple of points.

The difference between Jesus and the rest is that He was the ONLY one Who had the essence of life in Himself. The others may have had power. Many may still have power. But the only one Who had the essence of life was/is Jesus.

Jesus didn't keep the essence to Himself. Rather, like Moses and others shared the good power that they had, Jesus shares life with all of us.

Now, because we all have life, and because of what God has made us to be with that life, we all have power, even though a good portion of that power isn't evident yet - most of us can't walk on liquid water very well.

God wanted life for us from the beginning. Because life is possibly the most important gift we have received from God, Jesus was esteemed greatly by God, when He shared life with us all. Because Jesus did this, God took Him to Heaven with Himself, and made Jesus to be God, equal with Himself, for all time and eternity... and outside of time... for ever and ever, even beyond eternity and infinity.

When Moses came down from the mountain after he had face God, and received the Ten Commandments, Moses' face was radiant (Probably his whole body was radiant with a kind of radiance that was blocked by his clothing.). This same radiance was with Moses when he met with God in the Tent of Meeting. But when Moses stepped out of the presence of God, the radiance gradually faded.

When Jesus met Moses and Elijah on the Mountain of Transfiguration, all of them shared the Heavenly radiance that does not fade. They talked about the up-coming work Jesus was going to do on the cross, where He would release life to all people. After they were done talking, Jesus put off the radiance and the glory so that He could finish the work in this life. But, He has taken it back up forever.

The point? God doesn't kid around. The only way we receive life and power is through Jesus. And, like Moses of old, when we receive some of the life and power in this life, it passes. So, focus on Jesus for the life and power that will come when God brings the new Heavens and new Earth into being and fulfillment.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:20:31 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 04:40:04 AM by Cortex7

Just think about it.

You are so good, CryptoJerk. But, a couple of points.

The difference between Jesus and the rest is that He was the ONLY one Who had the essence of life in Himself. The others may have had power. Many may still have power. But the only one Who had the essence of life was/is Jesus.

Jesus didn't keep the essence to Himself. Rather, like Moses and others shared the good power that they had, Jesus shares life with all of us.

Now, because we all have life, and because of what God has made us to be with that life, we all have power, even though a good portion of that power isn't evident yet - most of us can't walk on liquid water very well.

God wanted life for us from the beginning. Because life is possibly the most important gift we have received from God, Jesus was esteemed greatly by God, when He shared life with us all. Because Jesus did this, God took Him to Heaven with Himself, and made Jesus to be God, equal with Himself, for all time and eternity... and outside of time... for ever and ever, even beyond eternity and infinity.

When Moses came down from the mountain after he had face God, and received the Ten Commandments, Moses' face was radiant (Probably his whole body was radiant with a kind of radiance that was blocked by his clothing.). This same radiance was with Moses when he met with God in the Tent of Meeting. But when Moses stepped out of the presence of God, the radiance gradually faded.

When Jesus met Moses and Elijah on the Mountain of Transfiguration, all of them shared the Heavenly radiance that does not fade. They talked about the up-coming work Jesus was going to do on the cross, where He would release life to all people. After they were done talking, Jesus put off the radiance and the glory so that He could finish the work in this life. But, He has taken it back up forever.

The point? God doesn't kid around. The only way we receive life and power is through Jesus. And, like Moses of old, when we receive some of the life and power in this life, it passes. So, focus on Jesus for the life and power that will come when God brings the new Heavens and new Earth into being and fulfillment.

Smiley

If we lost our our star Sol then our power would be lost, life would die out. Some bacteria would sustain an ecosystem for a while near geothermal vents, living off the geothermal energy and chemistry, but the geothermal energy would itself decay as our whole system began to cool to near zero, only receiving miniscule heating from other systems starlight.

It's a situation even Jesus could not fix.

So really we should give thanks to Sol. And if you feel the urge to pray then by all means pray to Sol, pray that it will nourish us for another day.

Another good thing is that it's easy to prove the existence of Sol, you just gotta look at it and feel its warmth, no mystical nonsense required.

One bad thing about Sol is that it is the same and shared by every life form on the planet, this is bad for tyranny. Fictitious deity's are far more suited to dividing man. Sol will bring us together, and that is why Sol is all but ignored in the modern era where centralized control rules supreme.

Forget the nonsense the "priests" spout, see the true beauty!

Why look for abstract meaning when undeniable awe and beauty stares you right in the face? A long time ago every man woman and child "worshipped" sol, this worship was hijacked, its the reason for halos on supposed enlightened figures, sol was personified and then politicized and here we are today up shit creek!
tattooist

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:12:10 AM

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

In Jesus all things hold together, even Sol.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:03:33 PM

In Jesus all things hold together, even Sol.  Smiley

It's called gravity, not jesus.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

The only way we receive life and power is through Jesus.

So, focus on Jesus for the life and power that will come when God brings the new Heavens and new Earth into being and fulfillment.

Smiley

Jesus never attacked his brother.

You are not supposed to be attacking your brother with words like "foolishness".

Because you feel like ordering me to do something? Is your throne greater than Solomon's?

Christ said judge not lest we be judged.

Yours is not Christian behavior but the mere denouncing of a brother efforting to find his God Truth.

Matthew 7:2 Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye yet fail to perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?

You can behave better than that, BADecker; Christ said anything He could do, you can do better (John 14:12)!

Christ never said "I, Jesus, am God".

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:19:13 PM

This should pretty much explain how and why ridiculous religion is.
Why would you ban me from doing such a thing, it's not like it really matters (it's just a human need - somewhat).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:08:19 PM

This should pretty much explain how and why ridiculous religion is.
Why would you ban me from doing such a thing, it's not like it really matters (it's just a human need - somewhat).

The difference being, you cant pin the universe to a cross..

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

I wanna test a theory, in which I beleive I am correct, that is, that no-one in this thread who believe's in whatever religious book, or at least reads it, can argue the scientific proof without being a boring fuckin twat.. hijackin the poor ops thread to braindamage anyone left reading..

Just thought I'd come back and take the piss, I mean c'mon.. arguing for the scientific proof of GOD, NOT a human trying to be, called jesus, says how weak you all are in your beleif or faith.. I mean c'mon, surely by now you must know that religion is nothing more than imagery used to symbolise faith in the HOPE, that GOD exists, fuck jesus, gimme that speart of destiny, and I'll show you faith.. you'll fuckin need it..

Imagine, you come home one day and your virgin girlfriend's pregers.. git tae fuck slag..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Turns out that I have had some serious conversations with some very serious people, in person, the type that would not think twice about killin you for sharing the secrets I have shared with you all.. the only reason I can come back here, was exactly as I had stated.. that these so called secret's are not mine to keep.. Yet here y all are trying to convince those that dont believe in god, that he exist's, whilst ignoring the very person he, in all his heavenly glory, decided should show the truth..

Why will the bible bashers not entertain, or agree/disagree with the truth?

Because it's the only word bitches cant produce..

All you bible bashers arte biches in heat with nowt better to do than deny the very existance of that which you try to sell to the mass's, and the reason no-one is acrtually interested, is because it's safer for y'all if you spout yer shite in a forum, lest ye get fuckin crucified..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:21:19 PM

In Jesus all things hold together, even Sol.  Smiley

To say a human being is the light in the heavens shows how fuckin insane you really are..

Ps, I sat and watched a church burning 2 days ago and thought of you lot, and wished you were in that building.. just for something to do...

Edit: If your not actually bible bashing, but a bible follower, I apologise.. do yourself a favour and bring back crucifixion for the likes of BADecker, cause he is one motherfuckin arse of a preist..

Now then..

SCIENTIFIC proof of GOD..? Please? Pretty please? do I need to say it thrice?
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:30:52 PM

Sitting with mr nice's ex was very interesting to say the least.. her hubby was gaggin for me to leave, but she was well in tune with what I was saying.. when I mentioned I wrote what I wrote, in this thread, I was kinda warned off by someone who just could'nt say it without lookin me in the eye's.. because his wife knew I was speaking the truth.. in fact, she was not just listening and butting in where necessary, but agreeing with everything I said here, and even threw a few more clues in the mix.. all I can say guy's.. is this..

There is only one truth with regards to what I wrote.. read it again.. dont listen to anyone you'd normally slam the door in the face of..

Edit: and then it was pointed out.. someone went to my auld man, saying I was writing all this stuff, and my auld mans reply was, well, he is who he is, he's just james.. nothing more, nothing less..

And we all know who he was no?
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: