Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:51:09 AM

You are so fuckin wrong dude.. all I have done is produce in a single thread, evidence that is splattered all over the world in front of your very eye's.. you break up my posts to highlight your nitpickin, but if you just put it all together one post after another, without interupting with your pointless bible bashing, you'd actually learn why and how your bible was created. Your just so lost in one book, you forgot to do the maths, despite the FACT this mathematical equation, being THE spiritual equation, would actually prove your god exists.. oh, you lik it now? Tough.. for it IS the evidence that god exists, if there was, is or will ever be any at all. you just want to insult people with your very mundane knowledge, thinking I'm trying to be god. No. All I have done is what you do, take what you need from said book, and use it to show the world. You however cant prove jack shit, because you have no mathematical data to back up any of your arguments, and this is why you or your book, cannot defeat me. For this maths is in your book, well hidden from people like you, and you'd have to actually know what your talking about just to realise I really am telling you the truth, not as I see it, but as is written into everything you, I, or anyone else, see's, hear's, or does. The fact that the twin tower's alone incorporate this very equation cannot be refuted by you or any mathematical einstein, in fact, I'd love to hear from anyone who knows, that when taking all the maths in this thread written by me, and placing them all together as one, that I am in fact correct.

The maths is of no interest to me, but once was.. look at your clock.. a 24 hour day represents the 240 feet you need to dig to find the tunnel that ends in a wall, which will become a wall of light when using the key of the seven days of the week. Each day of the week represents one of the seven chakras.. or seven inner sphere's (planets to you), the maths to prove all this is the magic squares, derived from the spiritual equation I just showed to all, and I know I aint the only one that knows this stuff, quite the opposite in fact, in fact, I'm surprised with our knowledge of the bible, you've never used a single mathematical equation that comes remotely near spirituality, showing your lack in faith in your book. You never were any good at joining the dot's were you? So your only defence is to insult. I only insult your character in order to get your attention and show you that the world aint gonna end, it's just gonna get very fuckin evil soon, as is showing already.. do we really need a book, when we'd be better off doin something about it?

Wake up dude, this thread HAS the evidence of the spiritual equation proving god's existance, but only when you understand the maths will you truely see the light. Dont question it, take it on faith.. I mean, if your suggesting I got your presidents to agree to the new twin tower.. now you know why I think your the one who's well and truely beyond insane. More people know what I have written than know the bible. This equation has lasted through 6 civilizations.. the bible only exists in this, the 7th..

Are you talking to me? It's difficult to see it if you are.

Seems like you are talking back to your spirit guide or something, and half of what you say is its answers.

Well, if it IS me you are talking to, thanks for explaining yourself. I'll stick to something that makes sense - the Bible.

Smiley

You must be fuckin deaf. Or blind. What I have written is for those with eye's to see, and ears to hear.. The spiritual equation wrote your fuckin book, get a fuckin life.. you like the bible but hate it's scource? Dumb fuck.. You know well and truely I been talking to YOU, and NO-ONE ELSE. The rest know what I'm saying, your just too fuckin dumb to know anything at all.. just keep on promoting the book that proves that the second coming is the devils son.. cant wait till you see it for real.. but you wont know the maths required to wire your brain up, to defeat the lord of whatever.. we are at the cusp of eternal hell.. thanks to your second coming.. promote wisely my friend.. For I know god cant do fuck all about it if there is a single person in existance that seperates a part of that god from himself. United we are god. Devided, we are you. Njoi.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:53:49 AM

You are so fuckin wrong dude.. all I have done is produce in a single thread, evidence that is splattered all over the world in front of your very eye's.. you break up my posts to highlight your nitpickin, but if you just put it all together one post after another, without interupting with your pointless bible bashing, you'd actually learn why and how your bible was created. Your just so lost in one book, you forgot to do the maths, despite the FACT this mathematical equation, being THE spiritual equation, would actually prove your god exists.. oh, you lik it now? Tough.. for it IS the evidence that god exists, if there was, is or will ever be any at all. you just want to insult people with your very mundane knowledge, thinking I'm trying to be god. No. All I have done is what you do, take what you need from said book, and use it to show the world. You however cant prove jack shit, because you have no mathematical data to back up any of your arguments, and this is why you or your book, cannot defeat me. For this maths is in your book, well hidden from people like you, and you'd have to actually know what your talking about just to realise I really am telling you the truth, not as I see it, but as is written into everything you, I, or anyone else, see's, hear's, or does. The fact that the twin tower's alone incorporate this very equation cannot be refuted by you or any mathematical einstein, in fact, I'd love to hear from anyone who knows, that when taking all the maths in this thread written by me, and placing them all together as one, that I am in fact correct.

The maths is of no interest to me, but once was.. look at your clock.. a 24 hour day represents the 240 feet you need to dig to find the tunnel that ends in a wall, which will become a wall of light when using the key of the seven days of the week. Each day of the week represents one of the seven chakras.. or seven inner sphere's (planets to you), the maths to prove all this is the magic squares, derived from the spiritual equation I just showed to all, and I know I aint the only one that knows this stuff, quite the opposite in fact, in fact, I'm surprised with our knowledge of the bible, you've never used a single mathematical equation that comes remotely near spirituality, showing your lack in faith in your book. You never were any good at joining the dot's were you? So your only defence is to insult. I only insult your character in order to get your attention and show you that the world aint gonna end, it's just gonna get very fuckin evil soon, as is showing already.. do we really need a book, when we'd be better off doin something about it?

Wake up dude, this thread HAS the evidence of the spiritual equation proving god's existance, but only when you understand the maths will you truely see the light. Dont question it, take it on faith.. I mean, if your suggesting I got your presidents to agree to the new twin tower.. now you know why I think your the one who's well and truely beyond insane. More people know what I have written than know the bible. This equation has lasted through 6 civilizations.. the bible only exists in this, the 7th..

Are you talking to me? It's difficult to see it if you are.

Seems like you are talking back to your spirit guide or something, and half of what you say is its answers.

Well, if it IS me you are talking to, thanks for explaining yourself. I'll stick to something that makes sense - the Bible.

Smiley

You must be fuckin deaf. Or blind. What I have written is for those with eye's to see, and ears to hear.. The spiritual equation wrote your fuckin book, get a fuckin life.. you like the bible but hate it's scource? Dumb fuck.. You know well and truely I been talking to YOU, and NO-ONE ELSE. The rest know what I'm saying, your just too fuckin dumb to know anything at all.. just keep on promoting the book that proves that the second coming is the devils son.. cant wait till you see it for real.. but you wont know the maths required to wire your brain up, to defeat the lord of whatever.. we are at the cusp of eternal hell.. thanks to your second coming.. promote wisely my friend.. For I know god cant do fuck all about it if there is a single person in existance that seperates a part of that god from himself. United we are god. Devided, we are you. Njoi.

Take another gulp. Makes it easier for me to tell if you have changed who you are talking to.

Smiley

EDIT: I knew that. It's why the devil is lost. He already has lost a bunch of people. He will never have enough to become God. Stick with the original God. That's the only way you will have success.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:58:14 AM

I'll no be talkin to you anymair ya fuckin BAM, there, I insulted ya, but dont worry, god made me do it.. I'd love to stamp a cross in your face.. BUt I'll sit back and relax now, knowing your making yourelf out to be a bigger idiot than we ever took you for, having faith in the fact we are all right, and you are just a shite bag who wont admit the truth of your book.

You alone, are enough to turn everyone to the devil as their savior..
tattooist

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:13:22 AM

Oi BADecker.. to condemn me for what I have written is to condemn your god's son. 

If your read anything I wrote, it's just a matter of time before this seadbearer rips up your book using your hand to do so when you see the devils child.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

The proof of the Bible's integrity comes from God, not man.
Smiley

The Bible was not handed to mankind by God, nor was it dictated to human stenographers by God. It has nothing to do with God. In actuality, the Bible was VOTED to be the word of God by a group of men during the 4th century.

Thanks to mymenace for this link.

Even the WORD says that the Bible's integrity should be questioned.

I have a right to ask you your reasons for believing the contrary; but I know you can give me none, except that you were educated to believe the Bible; and as the Turks give the same reason for believing the Koran, it is evident that education makes all the difference, and that reason and truth have nothing to do in the case.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:57:21 PM

The bible has no integrity.. morals and standards, and bed time stories that are mere allegory for teaching said morals and ways of life, yes, but it is, in itself, a desicration of all things 'holly'...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:03:51 PM

Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

Nice picture, Vod. But the god you are talking about is a demigod.

Ah, you're in my head as well?  Come on....

The god in the image above is the one you worship - the chjristsian god.  Claims to be all powerful but can't stop millions from starving.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:30:37 AM

Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

The god in the image above is the one you worship - the chjristsian god.  Claims to be all powerful but can't stop millions from starving.   Undecided

When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

God has given people strength that is stronger than God's in at least one way. God gave them free choice, to choose Him or not. People are strong in this way. They can choose God or reject Him, even against the good that He would do for them.

All people die. Starvation is simply one of the methods. Old age death is simply a form of starvation. We have chosen to make this life into a thing where death reigns over us all. We seek to keep it that way by rejecting God on a regular basis. Even God fearing people reject God regularly one way or another.

This universe is down the tubes. It is collapsing. You can see it in the entropy that abounds all around us. God is preparing a new universe for those of us who want to be part with Him. Only He can do this.

Come on, Vod. I don't want to miss out on chatting with you for real, and now and again on a somewhat regular basis, forever. Join with us and live forever in the new heavens and new earth that God is making.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:05:34 AM

When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

Huh

You are your god are fucked in the head man...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:17:04 AM

Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

God has given people strength that is stronger than God's in at least one way. God gave them free choice, to choose Him or not. People are strong in this way. They can choose God or reject Him, even against the good that He would do for them.

All people die. Starvation is simply one of the methods. Old age death is simply a form of starvation. We have chosen to make this life into a thing where death reigns over us all. We seek to keep it that way by rejecting God on a regular basis. Even God fearing people reject God regularly one way or another.

This universe is down the tubes. It is collapsing. You can see it in the entropy that abounds all around us. God is preparing a new universe for those of us who want to be part with Him. Only He can do this.

Come on, Vod. I don't want to miss out on chatting with you for real, and now and again on a somewhat regular basis, forever. Join with us and live forever in the new heavens and new earth that God is making.

Smiley
What the actual fuck did I just read...

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:21:41 AM

What the actual fuck did I just read...

We're being trolled.  No one can be that stupid.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

Huh

You are soooo good, Vod, almost quoting Jesus when He quoted the Old Testament, saying, "You are gods ..." and then went on to say "... to whom the Word of God came." So, why not join with us in becoming a god, rather than throwing it all away in the eternal death? I mean, you are almost there right now! Simply take that last little step and acknowledge Jesus in your heart, and be saved.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:26:09 AM

Oh Boy BADecker, here we go again eh? Always blaming god for the fact your church based society is destroying everything, raping the planet for all it has, whilst making laws preventing us growing our own food as god ordained, and you say we asked for it, just because we dont join your paedo society? This is tantamount to a declaration of war on the human race initiated by you. But dont worry.. It seems god in his wisdon has set the eastern suicide bombers your way for such a declaration, it's just so nice to have confirmation of your true being, blackmailing people into joining you or dying.. Thank fuck for ISIS.. Now fuck off and overlay each letter ontop of each other and see the godang truth of your sick twisted life.. cause that's all your worth.. and one day that dollar sign wont be worth jack shit, then we'll see you starve, whilst god takes care of those who really do care, instead of you.

Your light is dimming my friend, you cant hold a candle to the truth, never mind face it..

Now you know why folks abandoned the church.. because of scum like you.

I dont think I'll be entertaining such a twisted fuck as you or any of your kind again.. now you know why I wrote the truth of it all.. To point out that you are the kind of sick twisted fuck who'd dump his own kids in the fields of starvation, claiming they asked for it, while your pope relish's in all that fuckin money and gold..

Please die quickly, you and your kind, the planet need's to live.. fuck your sick mithraic god!!!!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:27:37 AM

Huh

You are soooo good, Vod, almost quoting Jesus when He quoted the Old Testament, saying, "You are gods ..." and then went on to say "... to whom the Word of God came." So, why not join with us in becoming a god, rather than throwing it all away in the eternal death? I mean, you are almost there right now! Simply take that last little step and acknowledge Jesus in your heart, and be saved.

Smiley

Now that I know you are trolling and don't believe this stuff, I am saved.   Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Oh Boy BADecker, here we go again eh? Always blaming god for the fact your church based society is destroying everything, raping the planet for all it has, whilst making laws preventing us growing our own food as god ordained, and you say we asked for it, just because we dont join your paedo society? This is tantamount to a declaration of war on the human race initiated by you. But dont worry.. It seems god in his wisdon has set the eastern suicide bombers your way for such a declaration, it's just so nice to have confirmation of your true being, blackmailing people into joining you or dying.. Thank fuck for ISIS.. Now fuck off and overlay each letter ontop of each other and see the godang truth of your sick twisted life.. cause that's all your worth.. and one day that dollar sign wont be worth jack shit, then we'll see you starve, whilst god takes care of those who really do care, instead of you.

Your light is dimming my friend, you cant hold a candle to the truth, never mind face it..

Now you know why folks abandoned the church.. because of scum like you.

I dont think I'll be entertaining such a twisted fuck as you or any of your kind again.. now you know why I wrote the truth of it all.. To point out that you are the kind of sick twisted fuck who'd dump his own kids in the fields of starvation, claiming they asked for it, while your pope relish's in all that fuckin money and gold..

Please die quickly, you and your kind, the planet need's to live.. fuck your sick mithraic god!!!!

Like I said a long time ago, Decky, it is the thinking bad people that become Christians. Why? They think! It brings them to the conclusion that they are bad. It also shows them that they will die, and they don't want death any more than any of the dumber people. So, what do they do? They become Christians so that they have life abiding in them.

Simply having life and being save by becoming Christians, doesn't mean that they suddenly turn into 100% righteous little angels. They still have a bunch of bad in them, although there are many who DO become a whole lot more righteous and good.

So, what happens? You simply get a bunch of bad Christians along with a bunch of good Christians, who God gives special blessings to because they believe in Him. The bad ones go off and use their blessings to destroy, while the good ones are duped into believing the lies of the bad ones, thereby handing their money and support over to the bad ones.

All this means is that the blessings that God gives to the Christians simply outweigh the blessings that God gives to the unbelieving nations... which nations would do all the destructive things that the Christians are doing anyway - since they have been doing them for thousands of years already - and it is only that God is using the strength that He has placed in the weaker, wickeder, Christians who love Him, to destroy the even more evil and more wicked nations who are against Him.

Now, you! Whose side are you going to be on? God's side along with the Christian winners? Or the devil's side, along with all the nations that support him and will be lost? Think about it. Because it is an eternal decision.

Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:55:39 AM

Don't worry about his mental health - BadDecker doesn't actually believe what he posts.  It's just to get attention he can't get from home.

Smiley

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:01:33 AM

10/10 would spend way too much time debating again.  Well played

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:01:54 AM

Am no even readin your trash mate, I know the shit you spout off by heart... Notice how you think you can focus on me instead of anyone else? You say we are all gods children, yet by denying at least one, you fail in your duty to your sick fuckin god, but then you think it's cool to say that all those starvin people asked for it? If I was near you right now, I'd send you to your fuckin maker..  just for your claim that people ask to starve whilst your rulers ENFORCE using FORCE the starvation of not only foreign countries, but your own as well.. your the kind of idiot who walks past a homeless man sayin, trust in the lord, he'll see you alkright, chuck him a dime, and go feast on your choice of luxury food.. a homeless man cannot afford to eat a fuckin bible, he needs food, it does'nt take god for the world to know this, that your society is destroying everuything in the name of your god.. fuck off, and do not mention my name again, cause I'm finished with you, you are scum of the earth, and have just made one epic fuckin fail, now fuck off and focus on someone else.. cause I just squished you all day long like the wee dirty rodent you are....

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:03:12 AM

Don't worry about his mental health - BadDecker doesn't actually believe what he posts.  It's just to get attention he can't get from home.

Smiley

I'm having a hard time understanding why a dyed-in-the-wool Christian like you would post such things, Vod. Come on. Enough's enough. We are supposed to be saving people. Your reverse thinking has gone too far. Be the witness for God that I know you want to be. Let your light shine. People are counting on you for salvation training. Love, joy, peace, Vod.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: