Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845450 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:01:01 AM

I just hope he realises the offence he is causing others by not answering honest questions in relation to that which he is trying to sell, it's like buying a computer, ya wanna know it works, no?

LOL ! Hurt a bunch of folks feelings, did I? You are so funny.

He's not suckin me in, he's gettin what he asked for lol.. mair heat..

Sorry, thought you had me on ignore, so I deleted my post.  Smiley

He is sucking you in.  His only need is for attention.  He probably circulates through many different forums with these kind of posts, until he gets found out for the fraud he is.

Let him type his nonsense but don't encourage him.  No one here, including himself, takes him seriously.  

I totally agree.. but he has yet to see it's not just him but his followers that need saved from the fake version of a book I clearly know more of than him..

I just need sumat to apss the time, it's 3:47 am here, my wee sis manages the store beneath where I live, and she is a wee bit worried a couple o immigrants are casin the shop, so baseball bat at the ready really..

By the way, if you happened to know the law in the UK, you would realize that you could keep a gun for protection against prowlers. If government complained, you could shut them down in common law court by filing a claim against the government people as individuals at Queen's Bench. http://www.unkommonlaw.co.uk/

Smiley

I'll stiuck with the baseball bat mate, remember the bruce lee vid? I can and would do that.. with a baseball bat.. watch the raid 1 + 2, you'll get the idea..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:01:29 AM

I just hope he realises the offence he is causing others by not answering honest questions in relation to that which he is trying to sell, it's like buying a computer, ya wanna know it works, no?

He's a troll - he doesn't care.

You DO understand his only goal is to piss people off, right?  He doesn't represent christianity in any way.

Just ignore him, and be at peace.   Smiley

Finally found someone who makes sense, right Vod? And you just can't take it. Oh well Wink. You're only hurting yourself in the long run.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:02:51 AM

LOL ! Hurt a bunch of folks feelings, did I? You are so funny.

He's not suckin me in, he's gettin what he asked for lol.. mair heat..

Sorry, thought you had me on ignore, so I deleted my post.  Smiley

He is sucking you in.  His only need is for attention.  He probably circulates through many different forums with these kind of posts, until he gets found out for the fraud he is.

Let him type his nonsense but don't encourage him.  No one here, including himself, takes him seriously.  

I totally agree.. but he has yet to see it's not just him but his followers that need saved from the fake version of a book I clearly know more of than him..

I just need sumat to apss the time, it's 3:47 am here, my wee sis manages the store beneath where I live, and she is a wee bit worried a couple o immigrants are casin the shop, so baseball bat at the ready really..

By the way, if you happened to know the law in the UK, you would realize that you could keep a gun for protection against prowlers. If government complained, you could shut them down in common law court by filing a claim against the government people as individuals at Queen's Bench. http://www.unkommonlaw.co.uk/

Smiley

I'll stiuck with the baseball bat mate, remember the bruce lee vid? I can and would do that.. with a baseball bat.. watch the raid 1 + 2, you'll get the idea..

Thanks, Decky. I'm touched that you would call me "mate" again.   Cry

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:10:20 AM

lol, shame you wont answer in an honest to god debate when someone asks you a decent question.. when I said you never know I may be on your side, it's cause I know for a fact that the second comin is of mamon, if it ever does happen.. now whats wrong with asking how many revelations there actually are?

Are you really that afraid of the truth?

Edit; its all good and dandy selling something, but if your book does'nt have the truth I have been shown by other's, then I need to question the integrity of that which you would use to save me..

To ask me to have blind faith in your wish to save me is one thing, to know I can save myself is another, especially if i can save everyone else, not just 144..
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:17:26 AM

Going to read the entire topic. This is going to be interesting.  Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:18:26 AM

Going to read the entire topic. This is going to be interesting.  Roll Eyes

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Edit: I only luagh because I know half the crap you need to sift through for the goodies, but welcome to the thread..
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:27:21 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Edit: I only luagh because I know half the crap you need to sift through for the goodies, but welcome to the thread..
I'm not here to troll actually. I'm just looking for more theories.

I don't believe in "God". Not even sure how to describe God. I believe in Universe, energy, frequencies.

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:35:46 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

I don't believe in "God". Not even sure how to describe God. I believe in Universe, energy, frequencies.

The correct term that was deleted a few thousand years ago, though still found in a few places, is the 'ALL SOUL', which has the power of god. We are that ALL SOUL when acting as one, but devided, god cant exist, so does'nt, this is what I have come to learn from the plethora of information I have read, that we think we have individual soul's.. we dont.. we are all a part of that one soul, explaining in it's entirety, the all seeing eye, or eye of awareness.. there are those that wish to close this down.. the lord of the rings portrayed this all seeing eye as an enemy to be destroyed.. but by doing so we will become blind.. either that, or god has so many eye's, we are not made in his image, for we each only have two in our face, and one in our head.. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:38:52 AM

lol, shame you wont answer in an honest to god debate when someone asks you a decent question.. when I said you never know I may be on your side, it's cause I know for a fact that the second comin is of mamon, if it ever does happen.. now whats wrong with asking how many revelations there actually are?

Are you really that afraid of the truth?

Edit; its all good and dandy selling something, but if your book does'nt have the truth I have been shown by other's, then I need to question the integrity of that which you would use to save me..

To ask me to have blind faith in your wish to save me is one thing, to know I can save myself is another, especially if i can save everyone else, not just 144..

Well, it's a little difficult answering questions the way you talk sometimes. If you would simply ask whatever question you have, without surrounding the whole thing with a bunch of expletives and gaelic talk, a person might be able to figure out if there is a question, and maybe even what the question might be.

I don't think anyone this side of God knows how many revelations there are.

Yes, at times I am afraid of the truth. But who isn't, sometimes. That doesn't mean we don't take the bull by the horns and look for truth.

Salvation by Jesus - His work on the cross, His resurrection and ascension, and faith in His ability to save - is the only salvation from death to life there is.

Smiley

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

The correct term that was deleted a few thousand years ago, though still found in a few places, is the 'ALL SOUL', which has the power of god. We are that ALL SOUL when acting as one, but devided, god cant exist, so does'nt, this is what I have come to learn from the plethora of information I have read, that we think we have individual soul's.. we dont.. we are all a part of that one soul, explaining in it's entirety, the all seeing eye, or eye of awareness.. there are those that wish to close this down.. the lord of the rings portrayed this all seeing eye as an enemy to be destroyed.. but by doing so we will become blind.. either that, or god has so many eye's, we are not made in his image, for we each only have two in our face, and one in our head.. Wink
I am awaken. That's the issue. I understand things around me. I know what you're talking about. That's the only reason I avoid all those movies. I prefer to read, instead of watch movies.
Been stuck for near 4 years, reading, reading, reading.

I am prepared, or at least, I think I'm prepared for what's coming.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:41:44 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Yes, but there is a second... at least an attempt at ALL SOUL. It is being done by the devil. Our difficulty is determining which ALL SOUL to be with, since in the Garden, we, through our first ancestors, agreed to be with the evil one.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:55:49 AM

Well, I like to take the future path, since the bull came before the fish, astrologically speaking of course..

With repect, it was you that hit me with the revelations, and I thought, what do you know of the revelations, so decided to ask.. you did your usual womans thing, and avoided the question by going off in other tangent's so you dont have to deal with the question at hand.. You have done this so many times, anyone in their right mind would lose the rag with you.. remember was it bitchick? I said to you, at least she had the courage to answer a very tough question, but in the end, it was'nt so hard to answer.. I still commend her for doing so knowing everyone else did their usual, and left her to it on her own.. she did well.. I am a tough nut to crack, I know this, and aint proud of it, but I also know that I am well informed of this kind of debate, for I have had them all my life..

What you cant accept, is that there is a battle between dark and light.. each human born is given the free will to choose, neither god of dark or light is allowed to interfere in the choices made by humans, we need to choose our own path to follow..

Personally, I have yet to choose, so question everything, when I ask a question of you, it is not to bring you down, but to test your knowledge, in order to inform me if you are worth following.. by nature I am a teacher, and a leader, and you clearly have'nt worked this out yet.. it's one thing to follow your god, but you cant follow a book, me, I just wanna know once and for all, he right thing to do.. knowing only good can come of evil, and only evil can come of good.. meaning if your god is good, only evil can come from him.. if the devil is bad, only good will come from him.. you just dont understand the elements or the yin/yang of things to see the operation of one thing.. (yet)
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:57:45 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

I am awaken. That's the issue. I understand things around me. I know what you're talking about. That's the only reason I avoid all those movies. I prefer to read, instead of watch movies.
Been stuck for near 4 years, reading, reading, reading.

I am prepared, or at least, I think I'm prepared for what's coming.

No you are not.. you, like me, are a seer.. at least, that's my perception of you based on what you've said so far.. read the seer's burden, then tell me if i'm right or wrong..?

When I say you are not ready, neither am I..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:02:57 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:16:01 AM by Decksperiment

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Yes, but there is a second... at least an attempt at ALL SOUL. It is being done by the devil. Our difficulty is determining which ALL SOUL to be with, since in the Garden, we, through our first ancestors, agreed to be with the evil one.

Smiley

In this you are wrong. The ALL SOUL is capable of neither good or evil. As for your manipulation or lack of understanding of what the ALL SOUL infer's, it is not a dual thing, meaning there is no 'which', for there is no other than that which is the ALL SOUL. Hence United we ARE god, devided, he is dead.

Edit.. I hope one day you will realise my earlier post is more true than you think, re: GOD is identified by the word GOD. This means GOD has a lifespan that will die in time, as does everything that has been given an identifying factor by man, be it a name, or a form of recognition or symbol. The word GOD is at a near end, but this does not mean god dies.. for the only way he can be eternal is if he does not have a single identifying factor, ie, a name. Be that jack jones or GOD, the life of THAT will end. You clearly fail to realise the mechanics of sound and time, and what they do to the names created by man.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:18:10 AM

For GOD to be eternal, we need to lose the word GOD, for only then can eternal life flow through that which we really dont know.

Morning power nap kickin in, morning morning.. c u at breakfast.. tonight lol..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:44:49 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Smiley

In this you are wrong. The ALL SOUL is capable of neither good or evil. As for your manipulation or lack of understanding of what the ALL SOUL infer's, it is not a dual thing, meaning there is no 'which', for there is no other than that which is the ALL SOUL. Hence United we ARE god, devided, he is dead.

Edit.. I hope one day you will realise my earlier post is more true than you think, re: GOD is identified by the word GOD. This means GOD has a lifespan that will die in time, as does everything that has been given an identifying factor by man, be it a name, or a form of recognition or symbol. The word GOD is at a near end, but this does not mean god dies.. for the only way he can be eternal is if he does not have a single identifying factor, ie, a name. Be that jack jones or GOD, the life of THAT will end. You clearly fail to realise the mechanics of sound and time, and what they do to the names created by man.

Now it is you who are wrong. From Job in the Bible, speaking about God:
If it were his intention
     and he withdrew his spirit and breath,
all mankind would perish together
     and man would return to the dust.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:14:49 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:50:46 PM by Decksperiment

But the Sun has no intent, and since the Sun send's the solar winds which spread the air we breath of it's fire.. To say the Sun created everything is again pathetic.. and since The light of God is the light above, it is fair for me to say, that God is contained not far from here, this is the only evidence that has existed as long as man could look up. So no, The Sun did NOT create the universe.. When the lights go out, we can in fact still survive, and produce fire.. so go dream on that ya loony.. I hear they're building a new church just for you, it's called St. Pad.. ed cell....
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:46:35 PM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Smiley

Now it is you who are wrong. From Job in the Bible, speaking about God:
If it were his intention
     and he withdrew his spirit and breath,
all mankind would perish together
     and man would return to the dust.

Smiley

I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:32:58 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 04:09:09 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

A Former Atheist speaks here: http://www.toptenproofs.com/product.php?id=8

This Uses Science, Logic, History and reason to prove that God's exists.

From the website: "After listening to this CD, you'll be able to answer questions like:

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

More Evidence God exists that uses Science http://creationmuseum.org/

Still sending in links that you can study: http://www.creationscience.com and also http://www.icr.org/
Those ^ above are quite tuff to defeat

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:31:30 AM

I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..

You are pushing your protection away from yourself. Don't do it. You've been warned.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: