Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:58:54 PM

But you'll always be and INCOMPLETE TIT, since both accounts will never add up to what you think I am.. rmember, as jesus said, what you think I am, you shall become..

Okay, so I'm good at remixing:

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

1: Everywhere (apparently)

2: No-one was around to make him/her

3: No, it is not a belief, but faith in the hope of.. Edit: Charity

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

8: The bible never mentions science that I am aware of.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:02:00 PM

Latest news: In the search for scientific proof of god, dicksperiment, interupted whilst fuckin with a tit, discovered he had another tit on his case, so using kali, decided to didg deeper into their l(w)ives..

And discovered they were a cancerous pair who just had to have been seperated from themselves at birth, if only to save the mother a shit load of pain.. hence one tit is confused over wether the other tit actually exists, even going to the point that both tit's deny the existance of the other..

"But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:06:09 PM

I need more fuel for my fire?
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:07:39 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:54:13 PM by bl4kjaguar

The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley

Your book is inferior to a book actually written by Christ, OK?

Smiley
The book that you speak of (Bible) has not been proven inferior and quite the opposite has been proven. You see God gives us a choice to decide for ourselves

Wait...

You prefer the Bible to a book actually written by Christ?

Then you reject the teachings of Christ.

Just like your friend BADecker.

No words can change this because it is pure deductive truth.

Just how are you going to prove that Christ's teachings are inferior to the Bible's teachings?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:13:12 PM

In the beginning, it was TIT's up.. Then a lump began to form, on this TIT, and seperated from the TIT of the universe.. Hence duality appeared, one TIT was dark, the other Light, due to having no substance.. both tried to get laid, but could not, so tried to create the third TIT, and in attempting to re-create this god's image, showed they were bigger TIT's than they ever concieved.. in trying to unite, and become a right fuckin pair, they discovered that they could not, for they were false titties, and the law of the universe declared..

Nae plastic titties for dickperiment...

Son of the almighty fuckin pair..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

I need do no more.. you and your alias(s) are doing it all for me on your very own:

Keep in mind I dont do external links!! TIT!!

God you're dumb. Afraid you'll get a virus from a YouTube video.  Roll Eyes

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

No, I just wont give you the credit for me looking at your links to no-where.. now tell me, are you left brained or right?

I just wanna know, cause a gonna recreate the story of evolution according to you and vod, but cant decide which grew from the other, were you the lump, or the bigger tit?

Cause I was never into silicon..

But am clearly fuckin wi both o yas, cause I got a big enuff dicksperiment for both o yas both tae chew on and still lose ya.. together.. you pair o fuckin TITs..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

And after a nice tittie massage, back to the grind:

My answers:

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:11:26 PM

I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

Care to provide a link to this proof?

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose

you view me as "the brainwashed" and perhaps I could view the many as "the deceived".

It's logically impossible for science to yield proof of God regardless of whether he exists.  The best you would be able to do is to find corollary evidence for God in support of some broader theory.

If you're looking to empirical evidence as proof for God, you've got the wrong approach.

This is a good time to mention an example of corollary evidence for God in support of some broader theory:

[I admitted that God cannot be proven]

However, I then turned around and showed this thread evidence for one of the core messages of spirituality--reincarnation:

aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
first case....... chessplaying ghosts
Yes. Correspondence with the dead proven by Prof. Eisenbeiss.

Who from the non-god position will correlate the simplest explanation with the observations?
Two guys played a chess game? That is all the article outlines. One of the guys claims it was not him playing chess, but a dead person. There is nothing beyond that to examine. Not only is that not proof it is not evidence either. It is a claim.
A claim backed up with impressive statistics and Salient Points that (apparently) will not be explained by the skeptics in this thread.

I showed that the survival hypothesis is the simplest explanation for these events; that is a separate conversation, but maybe it is important to have it in this thread because it could elucidate the nature of life and God.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg9491770#msg9491770

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:17:49 PM

And in this search, it's one thing to post links to a lot of people's work, and another to come up with your own proof. To point to someone else's work, instead of using your own origionality to get the point across, one must beg the question.. did god ever give anyone a brain to speak for themselves, or is everyone here nothing but a distant echo, a parrot repeating someone else's work?
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:19:43 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 09:30:06 PM by Decksperiment

Oi, TIT VOD, and TIT OYO, has your transplant worked yet? Did ye get rid o the silcon(t's) in ye's?

Ya right pair o TITS..

Try scamming the world now ya bams..

Edit: The new INRI formula part 1:

Vod TiT OYO
Oyo tIt VOD
Voyo TIt Doyo
DOV tIT OYO

Pray continue.. part two coming soon.. if and when they learn to become one..

Look ye at Vod, see ye the TIT, look ye at oyo, see ye other TIT

Put them together, so shall ye find, That 1 TIT + 1 TIT make a right pair o TIT's..

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

And in this search, it's one thing to post links to a lot of people's work, and another to come up with your own proof. To point to someone else's work, instead of using your own origionality to get the point across, one must beg the question.. did god ever give anyone a brain to speak for themselves, or is everyone here nothing but a distant echo, a parrot repeating someone else's work?

If something is indeed a "proof" then it shouldn't matter the source.  Especially in the case of abstract proofs, there is often a verifiable "best" answer which cannot be possibly be improved.  If the source needs to be called into question, then it is either not actually proof at all, or the proof has been misunderstood.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:09:07 AM

And after a nice tittie massage, back to the grind:

My answers:

7. As a gift to people, God originally gave people enough of His likeness so that they could recognize both, how great He is, and how great He made them. That's what people are for. That's the purpose that God made people for. When people reject God, they aren't fulfilling their purpose. So, of what use are they? The pain and suffering is the result of not fulfilling their purpose. What's God supposed to do about it since people are the ones that are rejecting God, thereby rejecting the help He would give them?

God is here. He is working as hard as He can to get people to accept Him. It is only the people who don't accept Him who don't think that He exists "on this sphere."

8. Science was absolutely listed in the Bible. It simply wasn't mentioned by that word, "science." Consider all the warring and fighting going on. All the nations have had war down to a science for a long time. But love-making was an art.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:59:23 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 08:10:52 AM by Decksperiment

BADecker, you still seem to miss the point.. freemasonry is starving everyone, and going as far as allowing the murder of kids in the name of your god. I believe in god, just not JaBaalOn, get it, these scummy masons are everywhere, and I have noticed you condone this type of worship.. imagine.. the devil and his followers steal YOUR religion, as well as many others, and you take it out on those starving for not taking part in, or going against the likes of a cop shooting a kid in a kids park where he should be safe.. when I mention I may need a baseball bat, you suggest to me to buy a gun to defend whatever, this is your mentality, you claim to believe in god, but run at the first sign of the truth. Your country is dominated by freemasonry, not catholic, not protestant, not episcopalian etc, but freemasonry, known for devil worship, as is evidenced by the fact your schools are now being given your devils literature.. yeah dumb fuck, keep sellin your societie's wickedness, because we know the truth.. I do believe in a higher scource, but you keep goin round and round in circles saying your god is more powerful. NO HE IS NOT. Your masonic brethren are.

You condone the actions of police shooting whomever thay can, you condone starving, and continue to quote from posts I make, not god. Go fuck yourself you condescending scum bag. Seems you are a theif with no respect for other people's work, by plagarising the very person you argue with, while telling people that if we dont worship your mithraic god who is known to demand child sacrifice.. get it yet?

Each time I post the truth becomes clearer and clearer.. You allow freemasonry to kill in YOUR gods name, but wont accept responsibility for your own words? Is that because you you steal mine thinking because I said them you are ok to plagarise, or yet another attack on someone who worships a better god than that which is doing nothing but promoting the occult (devil's) science's? Seems you only use what you need to to make it out like god actually cares for you, when in fact, people are being starved by your societies rulers.. if the laws of man prevent people growing food, then you have no argument blaming the poor for starving, when in fact it is the only way you and your kind can get a homeless person to come to church.. first, create laws that starve the people into begging for help by attending food banks run by guess who, the church, then put them back out on the street, so they can come back the next day, making the church look like it actually has a purpose.. but the laws preventing people growing their OWN food by GODS decree is illegal, and you condone this?

Keep in mind my friend, this is a world wide forum, and all I am doing is putting into words the real reason people are rising up against people like you, and everyone else who condones this devils work, all under the name JaBaalOn, proving YOUR second coming, as is written in the bible, is of Mamon, while freemasonry will decry everyone, as is evidenced in this thread by the only folks you actually get a response from, who also act in the exact same way as you, or is it you copying them, in decrying the one person who knows the real god cannot have a name, which in turn gives him a life span, proving he is not eternal.. yeah, you support freemasonry's evil through and through, it is written of throughout this thread..

The next time you copy my work, you will be taken to court for copyright violation, just to bring this entire thread to the worlds attention in a court of law, which in turn will put freemasonry in the dock. You idiot. but then you know this.. God is on my side, because I am starving, and letting you and your kind know, but you say it's my fault? No it is not. If however I remain a law abiding citizen, and seek out food, I will have no choice but to attend some CHARITY, governed by freemasonry to get food correct? Go on, deny it... and since CHARITY, being governed by freemasonry is clearly governed by followers of JABAALON, how do you suppose it's my fault? I took god into my heart ya fuckin bam, and I'm still fuckin starvin.. so no, your god cannot feed me, because your masonic brethren have STOLEN his lands that we would use to grow our own food in the way you say it should be.. this is why I can speak HIS truths, but you cant, you think your god is a miracle worker that will make food come from anywhere else?

I know god will make you suffer for taking his name in vain.. I will be fine, because I know that only freemasons have freezers full of un-genetically modified bullshit in their homes.. as for the rest of the homeless.. we are coming, be warned.. we are comin NOW.

Just to remind you:

My answers:

As long as your private security guards continue to kill unarmed people, you will never sell god.. idiot..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:19:30 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 08:59:26 AM by Decksperiment

You allow your countries rulers to kill kids in your gods name, enough said. By doing nothing, you are just as guilty of pulling the trigger. This is also written of in your book. You my friend, are arguing with a preist with a knowledge of war..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:48:00 AM

As long as your private security guards continue to kill unarmed people, you will never sell god.. idiot..

Who in the world is trying to sell God? If a person is unwilling to acknowledge the evidence for God in nature, and the examples for Him provided by science, I completely accept that persons decision. Why would I accept? Because God accepts.

I am not obliged to call you "idiot." Why not? Simply because there may be some hidden aspect of yourself - hidden even from you - that will allow you to finally wake up to God. God, Himself, doesn't call you idiot because of this same reason.

Play your game.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:49:00 AM

You allow your countries rulers to kill kids in your gods name, enough said. By doing nothing, you are just as guilty of pulling the trigger. This is also written of in your book. You my friend, are arguing with a preist with a knowledge of war..

Just as you allow your country to be in league with mine.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:12:38 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 12:34:54 PM by Decksperiment

I already stated, it's your online image I insult, because to me your statements, mostly from the bible are worth the words I throw back.. Your word's are more insulting to me, because it's very clear you are quoting or using a book as your defence, not what you personally think.. the fact you cant answer the plethora of questions proves you are brainwashed.. You claim you are trying to save me, thus, are trying to sell god, albeit for free, you are still hoping to gain a customer, client, which ever term you prefer.. We in britain do not have guns, and more importantly, would not dream of suggesting that we buy a gun to defend ourselve's.. we are quite fine knowing if you cant fight with your fists or a stick, you should'nt fight at all.. You sit there as if you god is the almighty, but wont write your gods name in this thread to show the world how proud you are of him. I have produced the facts with regards to the controlling factors on this earth that ARE more powerfull than a god who says we can grow our own food. You argue the facts that I have pointed, yet refuse to aknowledge that, all of them come from your book, yes, believe it or not.. I know more than you, simply because I am still searching, and honestly dont like what I know so far... you accept your god, this I would not insult you for, but the fact you have found what you prefer to be your god has created in you, a lackin of the facts you either intentionally with-hold from the mass's, or simply dont want to know because it is the truth. I only insult you for how you blindly go about saying everything will be good and dandy if I take god into my heart, but LAWS prevent me growing food, so no, taking YOUR god into MY heart, will not save me in my afterlife, which begins anew every day. Lets say hypothetically that I go with you and follow what it is your trying to get me to do, or lets say I allow you to save me. Ok, so god is in my heart. What next, huh? I leave church after prayer, and go back to my cardboard box? I sit and pray you might pass me, and throw me a cent or two? Will that prayer actually work? No. Because you need every cent you can get as much as the next man, thanks to the corruption of your religion. The Key here, is we all have at least a wee bit sense in that we can go fishing.. but first we need a permit. We can grow our own food, but cant, because your church owns the land, and the governments have to pay that church tax.. in effect, removing our god given right to eat. Unless of course, we join a masonic club, for only then do we NEED faith in the hope they are charitable to give us a decent fuckin meal. If we think of any other way, as is evidenced throughout this thread, the person who shows the way a: to the truth is b: cast down by you yourelf, not forgetting the rest.. me, I sit here, knowing god cant do anything about the laws seperating the rich from the poor.. you are most likely in a well off state with nothing better to do than assume god can indeed help those who take him into their hearts, and this is why I think you are an epic fail in regards to arguing FOR god, when in fact, you put people aginst you, and hence, him.

When was the last time you sat with a man in a cardboard box, and stayed out with him a while, breaking bread with him, and even getting a wee bit drunk yourself, just to find out how cold you are in the morning? You have'nt. Even if you did, you'd still have a home to go to, he does'nt.. you will never see why people hate bible bashers.. it's simply because god CANT help.. so pray tell me, now that I have god in my heart, as a man in a cardbord box, what would you suggest I do now?

Get a masonic job?

Put on a shirt and TIE, (symbol of the fool who joined freemasonry, shame on those that dont know) and keep looking for a job, knowing that the jobs are being filled with automatons? Get a grip..

Pray for me, for what I am, you shall become.. Wink

Edit: In case it escapes you, I've been arguing the case for god, NOT the bible.. I have shown a few of the many guises or forms he is shown to the world as, and all you have done is read from one book, and indeed, it is a very watered down book indeed.. shame on you.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

Just as you allow your country to be in league with mine.

Smiley

No. We created your country.. it took me 45 years to figure out that individually, I cant do anything about that, since it happened before my time.. too late I guess.. looks like you need your masonic god after all.. I wonder what we'll create next.. ah.. hows about sending the rich to the moon in a coffin, where they will be forever preserved as ugly as they are in life..
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

To quote my friend Brenda lol, the bible is nothing but an ashtray.. full of niggling doubt's..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:21:54 PM

I already stated, it's your online image I insult,

Since my online image is very similar to me, it is me you insult when you insult my online image.

because to me your statements, mostly from the bible are worth the words I throw back..

Not sure what this means.

Your word's are more insulting to me, because it's very clear you are quoting or using a book as your defence, not what you personally think..

Actually, much of what I think has come from books.

the fact you cant answer the plethora of questions proves you are brainwashed..

What does someone not being able to answer some questions have to do with brainwashing? Does it mean you are brainwashed because there are millions of questions you only fake answers for?

You claim you are trying to save me, thus, are trying to sell god, albeit for free, you are still hoping to gain a customer, client, which ever term you prefer..

My goals for salvation for you are the same as God's. At this stage of the game in your life, it is your choice.

We in britain do not have guns, and more importantly, would not dream of suggesting that we buy a gun to defend ourselve's..

Didn't realize this would offend you.

we are quite fine knowing if you cant fight with your fists or a stick, you should'nt fight at all.. You sit there as if you god is the almighty, but wont write your gods name in this thread to show the world how proud you are of him.

What does writing the NAME have to do with showing pride in God? You seem to know the NAME already. You have even written it in one of your posts. What does my repeating it have to do with anything? I haven't even been set in the direction of writing it, or against writing it. It just never came up as an idea or need for me to do.

I have produced the facts with regards to the controlling factors on this earth that ARE more powerfull than a god who says we can grow our own food.

Don't know what you mean exactly, but many of the things that you say are so peppered with cursing and swearing and some form of old English (Irish? Scottish?), that it is difficult to follow what you are talking about.

You argue the facts that I have pointed, yet refuse to aknowledge that, all of them come from your book, yes, believe it or not..

I didn't realize I was doing that. It sounds more to me that you are arguing with yourself most of the time. You make all kinds of assumptions about something, suggest that I am the one stating your assumptions, and then argue with them.

I know more than you, simply because I am still searching, and honestly dont like what I know so far...

Well, if you don't like what you know so far, maybe if you stopped searching, you could be at peace. This little section must be important for you, because you ended it in 3 dots rather than 2.

you accept your god, this I would not insult you for, but the fact you have found what you prefer to be your god has created in you, a lackin of the facts you either intentionally with-hold from the mass's, or simply dont want to know because it is the truth.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say here. If you checked the Bible in detail, you would find that it is a unit, with salvation as the goal.

I only insult you for how you blindly go about saying everything will be good and dandy if I take god into my heart, but LAWS prevent me growing food, so no, taking YOUR god into MY heart, will not save me in my afterlife, which begins anew every day.

Again, I don't entirely understand what you are getting at here. Accepting God as your Savior for the "afterlife" definitely is what it is all about. Nobody likes pain and trouble in this life. Yet everyone dies. Death is pain and trouble, at least a little.

Lets say hypothetically that I go with you and follow what it is your trying to get me to do, or lets say I allow you to save me. Ok, so god is in my heart. What next, huh? I leave church after prayer, and go back to my cardboard box? I sit and pray you might pass me, and throw me a cent or two? Will that prayer actually work? No. Because you need every cent you can get as much as the next man, thanks to the corruption of your religion. The Key here, is we all have at least a wee bit sense in that we can go fishing..

I don't save anyone. People need to go to God for that. If they go to a god that doesn't include Jesus, they have the wrong god. If they get the right God, they will have peace in knowing that this short life will be gone soon, and they will be accepted into a wonderful life of joy where there is no pain or trouble.

but first we need a permit.

Actually, you don't need a permit. If you studied this http://www.unkommonlaw.co.uk/ as much as you study your god, you will find out how to overcome the whole UK government by going to court at Queen's Bench.

We can grow our own food, but cant, because your church owns the land, and the governments have to pay that church tax..

I kinda wish my church owned something of value. As it is, my church's possessions are quite limited, and don't seem to include any land at all... except in a tiny way that I won't go into.

in effect, removing our god given right to eat. Unless of course, we join a masonic club, for only then do we NEED faith in the hope they are charitable to give us a decent fuckin meal. If we think of any other way, as is evidenced throughout this thread, the person who shows the way a: to the truth is b: cast down by you yourelf, not forgetting the rest..

I sure don't feel like I am doing any of this. But if I am, and especially if it isn't called for, please explain how I am doing it. More than likely, what has happened is, you have fallen in love with cursing and other foul language, and you are receiving back what you are doing.

me, I sit here, knowing god cant do anything about the laws seperating the rich from the poor..

Do you really know it? Or do you just believe it?

you are most likely in a well off state with nothing better to do than assume god can indeed help those who take him into their hearts, and this is why I think you are an epic fail in regards to arguing FOR god, when in fact, you put people aginst you, and hence, him.

God takes care of me. He takes care of you, even in your state of unbelief.

When was the last time you sat with a man in a cardboard box,

You have a wireless broadband connection? How do you charge your batteries? solar panels?

and stayed out with him a while, breaking bread with him, and even getting a wee bit drunk yourself, just to find out how cold you are in the morning? You have'nt. Even if you did, you'd still have a home to go to, he does'nt.. you will never see why people hate bible bashers..

Actually, Bible bashers are the ones who put down the Bible, and the God that it talks about.

it's simply because god CANT help..

You got it. god can't help, but God can. God is the only reason any of us are alive and able to do anything.

so pray tell me, now that I have god in my heart, as a man in a cardbord box, what would you suggest I do now?

What? Your wee sister kicked you out?

Get a masonic job?

Well, that might be better than the moronic one you seem to have now.

Put on a shirt and TIE, (symbol of the fool who joined freemasonry, shame on those that dont know) and keep looking for a job, knowing that the jobs are being filled with automatons? Get a grip..

Pray for me, for what I am, you shall become.. Wink

Edit: In case it escapes you, I've been arguing the case for god, NOT the bible..

Nor the God of the Bible.

I have shown a few of the many guises or forms he is shown to the world as, and all you have done is read from one book, and indeed, it is a very watered down book indeed.. shame on you.

With your ability to research, you could have long ago researched that the Bible is way more than what you make it out to be. Oh well. Devil's got you.

Seems that you are filled with assumptions about me. Sounds like you are feeling sorry for yourself at the same time you are trying to humiliate me. No wonder you have trouble in life. Isn't it about time you headed back to the bottle where you can feel sorry for yourself some more, and dream up more ways to attempt to humiliate me?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: