Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 08:13:48 AM

He never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God." He didn't use modern English. Even in His travels to the British Isles, He never used modern English.

has jesus travelled in british isles?? Huh Smiley
I didn't know this either, apparently he did. Although I'm pretty sure that they didn't travel to anywhere, but yeah you should believe the nonsense of what people have written down.   Roll Eyes

Joseph of Arimathea(the man who was later given Jesus’s body and laid it in the tomb) figures significantly in these traditions, of which there are at least four. Summarizing them, Joseph of Arimathea was a tin merchant who had mining interests in the Glastonbury region of England. He took the boy Jesus with him on at least one of his trips to the British Isles. They traveled by ship and arrived in southwestern England.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

@Blakjag:

I probably shouldn't do this but, can you give us at least a couple of the main points of your religion or books, or main reasons for their existence? I mean, like I have said in the past, the reasons for the Bible are basically, in simplistic form:
1. Salvation of souls for the afterlife;
2. Directions and instructions for living a better life here.

Regarding #1 above: It seems that all people die. There don't seem to be any coming forward and saying that they are 500-years-old. At least not with any evidence to back it up. I haven't even seen it. Salvation of souls for the afterlife has to do with saving people's personal identities - their souls - so that they can be reunited with their bodies in the resurrection of all people at the last day.

Regarding #2 above: The Bible gives instructions for living a good life here. It is filled with many examples of how God favors people who follow the instructions. It gives many examples of how God is against those people who don't follow the instructions, even though He patiently puts up with them, often for a long time. In addition, it shows how difficult it is to live a life that follows the instructions entirely.

Do you maybe have a couple points that you can list like that, regarding  your religious writings? Or if your writings have instructed you not to make points from their content, might you at least tell us that much? Or is that what you have been doing by not giving us any solid points? And your writings not only tell you to NOT restate any points, but also that you may not even state that you are not supposed to restate point?

If you have stated points already, please restate a couple of them is simlistic style like I have stated #1 and #2 above. Even LaudaM who is generally at odds with the things that I say, seems to want some simple points listed, in this quote:

Sum that up if you want to make a post, I'm not reading that much text for no real purpose.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:07:24 PM

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)

I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED. So, WHO is the fool? Well, perhaps "me" for wasting your time with it for, after all, I have all the "time" in the Universe--and you are VERY LIMITED IN THAT COMMODITY. I would ask you, however, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THAT TAKES SO MUCH "TIME"?

Hey BADecker, here are the two points that you wanted, straight from the Journals! I may add some more, but these are pretty good; I will summarize the points above like so:

1. You denounced my truth, but did you read my truth?
2. You denounced my Christ, but do you know my Christ?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Do you realize that Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God"?
That is because "Jesus" was never his name while he was alive.

I'm finally starting to understand your deceptions a little.

Jesus was never His name while He was alive, for the same reason that He never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God." He didn't use modern English. Even in His travels to the British Isles, He never used modern English. Why not? Because it hadn't been invented yet back then.

Get off it, will you?

Smiley

His name was Immanuel, which means 'God is with us.'

So who gave him the name 'Jesus'?

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:25:35 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 05:50:47 PM by bl4kjaguar

Hi BADecker, the purpose of the Journals is stated in the first few pages of each and every Journal.
About the author and the mission

And your writings not only tell you to NOT restate any points, but also that you may not even state that you are not supposed to restate point?
I deny ever reading that in the writings. Still, you should always go to the source. I suggest that you might endeavor to learn photoreading if you find the volume of writings overwhelming.

God wants Truth to spread, but I will not distribute this material on an ad-hoc basis.

I am happy to quote from Journals, but why do you need me to re-state something when all the knowledge is already on the web? Did you really need me to summarize the above quotation and make those two points? I think you could have deduced those points for yourself.

Always it gets down to "responsibility". You can "offer" but more than that--you are efforting to "cause" through one form of coercion or another--your "opinions" upon another and manipulate that "other's" responsibility aspect. Remember Little Crow's rather "crude" but impressive statement?: "People are too lazy, wanting somebody to help them see the light. Get off your dead ass and look for the light yourself. Find the switch, turn it on..." You cannot do a thing FOR somebody else any more than you can have the right nor the capability to take on another's responsibility.

I would prefer not to argue or re-hash what is written. Like I said, you can deduce the points from the writings themselves since they are always clear, explicit, and literal.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)

I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED. So, WHO is the fool? Well, perhaps "me" for wasting your time with it for, after all, I have all the "time" in the Universe--and you are VERY LIMITED IN THAT COMMODITY. I would ask you, however, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THAT TAKES SO MUCH "TIME"?

Hey BADecker, here are the two points that you wanted, straight from the Journals! I may add some more, but these are pretty good; I will summarize the points above like so:

There you go.

Make believe points that are really questions to me rather than points about your beliefs.

Is that you don't know what you believe?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:52:10 PM

There you go.

Make believe points that are really questions to me rather than points about your beliefs.

Is that you don't know what you believe?

Smiley
Those points are easily revised like so:

1. You denounced my truth, but you did not read my truth. How ignorant is that?
2. You denounced my Christ, but you do not know my Christ. How ignorant is that?

I believe in TRUTH (opposite of ignorance).
Your beliefs are based on ignorance and denouncing your brother?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:52:57 PM

Do you realize that Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God"?
That is because "Jesus" was never his name while he was alive.

I'm finally starting to understand your deceptions a little.

Jesus was never His name while He was alive, for the same reason that He never said "I, Jesus, am the Son of God." He didn't use modern English. Even in His travels to the British Isles, He never used modern English. Why not? Because it hadn't been invented yet back then.

Get off it, will you?

Smiley

His name was Immanuel, which means 'God is with us.'

So who gave him the name 'Jesus'?

If you were asking this question because you wanted to know the answer, I might answer you. However, since you seem to know all about it, you either know who gave Him the name Jesus, or you know that you could find out.

I'm not interested in playing that game with you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

Hi BADecker, the purpose of the Journals is stated in the first few pages of each and every Journal.
About the author and the mission

And your writings not only tell you to NOT restate any points, but also that you may not even state that you are not supposed to restate point?
I deny ever reading that in the writings. Still, you should always go to the source. I suggest that you might endeavor to learn photoreading if you find the volume of writings overwhelming.

Why do I need to go to the source? You just told me this answer. Or are you calling yourself a liar, so that I need to go to the source to find out what you are lying about.

God wants Truth to spread, but I will not distribute this material on an ad-hoc basis.

I am happy to quote from Journals, but why do you need me to re-state something when all the knowledge is already on the web? Did you really need me to summarize the above quotation and make those two points? I think you could have deduced those points for yourself.

Why are you so fearful of stating in simple words just a couple of the basic things that you are all about? Sounds like you don't think very highly of the things that you promote. Or are you just ignorant?

Always it gets down to "responsibility". You can "offer" but more than that--you are efforting to "cause" through one form of coercion or another--your "opinions" upon another and manipulate that "other's" responsibility aspect. Remember Little Crow's rather "crude" but impressive statement?: "People are too lazy, wanting somebody to help them see the light. Get off your dead ass and look for the light yourself. Find the switch, turn it on..." You cannot do a thing FOR somebody else any more than you can have the right nor the capability to take on another's responsibility.

I would prefer not to argue or re-hash what is written. Like I said, you can deduce the points from the writings themselves since they are always clear, explicit, and literal.

Some people are lazy. Most people simply have priorities. They have to have priorities because there isn't time to do everything. Show us that there is value in the things that you advertise, or nobody will waste his time. Give us a few (2 or 3) basic points or benefits that your writings (or whatever they are) have, which are valuable enough for us that we should read them.

You want us to read? What value is there in it for us? In fact, what value is there in it for you? Is your family being held hostage, that if you don't answer something in these forums your family dies? Your stuff is from God because you say so? Give me a break. You don't know enough about your own stuff that you can even offer us a couple of points about it.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:07:56 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:20:46 PM by bl4kjaguar

You want us to read? What value is there in it for us?

You tell ME, how anyone can make judgment or discernment through NOT EXPERIENCING?

So, I am inaccurate when I call your truth foolishness. Rather, it is destructive heresy, and your "refutings" are utter, raving nonsense.

Because your god is the devil, his words are destructive heresy, and you are in league with his demons... all of you servants of the devil.

So you denounce because you "simply have priorities"?  Lips sealed

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:29:47 PM

You want us to read? What value is there in it for us?

You tell ME, how anyone can make judgment or discernment through NOT EXPERIENCING?

So? You don't care enough about people making a choice in your direction to even tell them a couple of points? Since you don't care, why should anyone else?

So, I am inaccurate when I call your truth foolishness. Rather, it is destructive heresy, and your "refutings" are utter, raving nonsense.

Because your god is the devil, his words are destructive heresy, and you are in league with his demons... all of you servants of the devil.

So you denounce because you "simply have priorities"?  Lips sealed

You tell me a few of your points that you think are gold, and I just might be interested. Probably not, though, because the fact that you downplay the Bible, shows that you are enemies with God and all that is good and right.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself.

You can be sure that these are the most important writings of our age; you can critically examine them with the content-source problem in mind.

You denounce out of ignorance; you cling to your book and avoid knowledge. God is Great; God sent messengers just as promised.

unless I fail to bring the TRUTH then it is MY failure. I AM NOT FAILING, FRIENDS--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS!

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS
NOT

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:45:19 PM

Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself and pointed you in that direction in order to satisfy your curiosity.

Well, thanks for trying. Perhaps sometime you will learn enough about your truth that you can offer a concrete point or two about it.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

BADecker,

You have not done any comparison; I asked you to quote my book/audio to show exactly how it is evil.
Everyone can see that you denounce my truth out of pure ignorance.
That is why our discussions go nowhere--because you refuse to engage, period. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY.

Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself.

You can be sure that these are the most important writings of our age; you can critically examine them with the content-source problem in mind.

You denounce out of ignorance; you cling to your book and avoid knowledge. God is Great; God sent messengers just as promised.

unless I fail to bring the TRUTH then it is MY failure. I AM NOT FAILING, FRIENDS--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS!

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS
NOT

There is no need to denounce your brother at all, BADecker.

LOOK AT YOUR WORLD AND CHECK IT OUT. ARE YOU INTO CHAOS AND TROUBLE OR ARE YOU IN THE MIDST OF HARMONY AND BALANCE IN GODLY TRUTH?

Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work? So what gives you right to pounce and pound on MINE?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:06:30 PM

BADecker,

You have not done any comparison; I asked you to quote my book/audio to show exactly how it is evil.
Everyone can see that you denounce my truth out of pure ignorance.
That is why our discussions go nowhere--because you refuse to engage, period. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY.

Since you have not even offered any points of benefit that one might get from your stuff, do you even know if it has any value, though you say it is valuable?

Since you claim that your stuff has been written by or from God...
and since it is chronologically following the writing of the Revelation...
and since the Revelation covers everything from the first century A.D. to the New Heavens and the New Earth...
and since the Revelation says that anyone who adds to it - which is what your writers are essentially doing - is cursed (virtually)...
your stuff is evil.

Smiley

EDIT: In Essence, the Revelation of the Bible is the last writing from God.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

You cannot use another book to say that my book is evil. That is idolatry.

IF ANYTHING BE PLACED BEFORE GOD--IT IS EVIL, GOOD FRIEND!

I am reprimanded by ones because I often write something out of the Book of Mormon or something--so? So what? There IS TRUTH to some extent in all things--IN FACT, ALL THINGS ARE ALL TRUTH--JUST NOT THE TRUTH OF GOODNESS AND LIFE. I am denounced because I often offer "truth" from the Native American "Ancients" who are "PAGAN". Say what?? "Pagan" is representative of false gods and bunches of them. The Ancients have ONE GOD, good friends--JUST ONE--and still they can honor all the other ideas of truth to allow for focus on that energy through familiar bonding and reverence. If you think they be "PAGAN" in the "Christian" reference--you had better go look again--and see just WHO set such a definition on their beings. Your speakers of authority over such definition show their own ignorance of truthful manifestation of God and singular intent. In other words--you are listening to stupid non-informed hot-air machines with no notion as to what is righteous and/or Truth.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:29:08 PM

The wrongness isn't in writing books. It isn't in reading books. It is wrong when it is considered to be the Word of God, IF it is has been written since the writing of the Revelation, for the reason that I have listed above.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:33:44 PM

Why do you need "points of benefit" when I am offering you Truth? Truth is not enough?

Since you have not even offered any points of benefit that one might get from your stuff, do you even know if it has any value, though you say it is valuable?

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

If I could interject BadDecker trying to force his opinions on everyone else...

Just wanted to say keep the FSM in Chrifsmas!

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:36:29 PM

The wrongness isn't in writing books. It isn't in reading books. It is wrong when it is considered to be the Word of God, IF it is has been written since the writing of the Revelation, for the reason that I have listed above.

Smiley
BADecker, I recognize that your book is your idol, unto whom you bow for truth. Still, I must emphasize:

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: