Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94514 times)
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:35:07 AM

According to the awesome webUI dash

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

sounds pretty friggin groovy

Yeah, it would but those aren't real numbers.  I had posted about it and discussed it in a screencast that those wouldn't show up this release.  The reason being our own pools aren't up yet and that's where those numbers would pull from.  We just have SHA up right now.  It's in the works though!

Best regards,

syntaks
why not set the buying support?for125btc?

as i recall you've already made this suggestion. personally i dislike it.
for what ?just go with 125 btc?if the dev don't buy ,who can believe?

huang,

You've pushed and pushed throughout this thread for it.  I'm pretty much a calm, laid-back guy but at this point I'll just say it outright: just because you want to dump into a buy, doesn't mean we're going to throw dev money at you.  The BTC isn't for us to all run off and buy a brand new Kia, it's there so we can expand and grow for the better of Neos not our pockets.  Please stop suggesting this, and maybe find yourself a pump-and-dump and enjoy the marginal profits.

Sincerely,

syntaks

+10000

Marketing alone is costly, it's one thing to use some funds to buy your own coin but would defeat the whole purpose to just place buy walls let the coin/devs speak for themselves.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:39:47 AM

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

Yeah, it would but those aren't real numbers.  I had posted about it and discussed it in a screencast that those wouldn't show up this release.  The reason being our own pools aren't up yet and that's where those numbers would pull from.  We just have SHA up right now.  It's in the works though!

Best regards,

syntaks

huang,

You've pushed and pushed throughout this thread for it.  I'm pretty much a calm, laid-back guy but at this point I'll just say it outright: just because you want to dump into a buy, doesn't mean we're going to throw dev money at you.  The BTC isn't for us to all run off and buy a brand new Kia, it's there so we can expand and grow for the better of Neos not our pockets.  Please stop suggesting this, and maybe find yourself a pump-and-dump and enjoy the marginal profits.

Sincerely,

syntaks
just fuck off,I buy at ico,look at the price?you daren't buy your coin!i can see you will do nothing just a scam!

Hey, let's not stray from being gentlemen here.  Just because we don't agree on this topic, doesn't mean we have to get down right obscene.  There's no scam here, and we appreciate your support.  If you're looking for an exit, there are buy orders up right now that you can take for right about ICO price.  I wouldn't want to force anyone to be part of our community if they didn't have the confidence in us.  I wasn't trying to offend you, just keeping it blunt.  Hold onto your Neos, and just let the coin do the work for you.  We will be working hard to make it the best possible experience/option there can be.

Best regards,

syntaks

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:45:42 AM

I just used ignore for the first time. Handy feature.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:46:28 AM

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

Best regards,

syntaks

huang,

Sincerely,

syntaks
just fuck off,I buy at ico,look at the price?you daren't buy your coin!i can see you will do nothing just a scam!

Hey, let's not stray from being gentlemen here.  Just because we don't agree on this topic, doesn't mean we have to get down right obscene.  There's no scam here, and we appreciate your support.  If you're looking for an exit, there are buy orders up right now that you can take for right about ICO price.  I wouldn't want to force anyone to be part of our community if they didn't have the confidence in us.  I wasn't trying to offend you, just keeping it blunt.  Hold onto your Neos, and just let the coin do the work for you.  We will be working hard to make it the best possible experience/option there can be.

Best regards,

syntaks
look the vol and price!we give you the btc ?and we make a loss! look other great dev!if you don't have neos!who will believe this coin?

You haven't made a loss until you sell, so hold onto it for a while and make some profit in a month or so.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:46:46 AM

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

Yeah, it would but those aren't real numbers.  I had posted about it and discussed it in a screencast that those wouldn't show up this release.  The reason being our own pools aren't up yet and that's where those numbers would pull from.  We just have SHA up right now.  It's in the works though!

Best regards,

syntaks

huang,

You've pushed and pushed throughout this thread for it.  I'm pretty much a calm, laid-back guy but at this point I'll just say it outright: just because you want to dump into a buy, doesn't mean we're going to throw dev money at you.  The BTC isn't for us to all run off and buy a brand new Kia, it's there so we can expand and grow for the better of Neos not our pockets.  Please stop suggesting this, and maybe find yourself a pump-and-dump and enjoy the marginal profits.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Hey, let's not stray from being gentlemen here.  Just because we don't agree on this topic, doesn't mean we have to get down right obscene.  There's no scam here, and we appreciate your support.  If you're looking for an exit, there are buy orders up right now that you can take for right about ICO price.  I wouldn't want to force anyone to be part of our community if they didn't have the confidence in us.  I wasn't trying to offend you, just keeping it blunt.  Hold onto your Neos, and just let the coin do the work for you.  We will be working hard to make it the best possible experience/option there can be.

Best regards,

syntaks
look the vol and price!we give you the btc ?and we make a loss! look other great dev!if you don't have neos!who will believe this coin?

huangwin - ur clearly shit-stirring
pls ease off this awesome dev who has already stated in this thread he will buy into NEOS. Now GTFO for speaking to twoturtles like that you malicious ingrate  Angry

BTW - fastest Trex withdrawals ever! dunno why

child_harold

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:56:50 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 02:07:39 AM by child_harold

TO ALL THOSE CONSIDERING DUMPING THEIR COINS WITH A HEALTHY 10%-%30 PROFIT [Tongue]

1. TRY ARBITRUSH, THE UNIQUE ANON-TX SYSTEM BUILT FOR NEOS
2. SEE WHAT MINERS R UP TO
3. CONSIDER THE DEVS TRANSPARENCY UP TO NOW
4. CONSIDER THE PRICE
5. CONSIDER UPCOMING FEATURES
6. CONSIDER EFFECTIVE IF SOMETIME TEDIOUS MATRIX MARKETING (Red Pill you dipshit!)
7. IF U DO SELL AT THIS STAGE YOUR COINS WILL BE HELD IN STRONGER HANDS. YOU MAY NOT GET THEM BACK.

AND THIS IS DAY NO.1 FFS  Wink

child_harold

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:45:47 AM

Button in QT wallet for Arbitrush sends please if poss

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:54:21 AM

I am surprised so many people are mining with such a low block reward right now.  Shocked
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:39:28 AM

Having an issue on OSX 10.10

After run-setup.sh I get alot of text that looks like this in terminal
$Ç1°Š]ÆONÁ¬téÈøÆþ`„ÃÄ¥tªÙŸ-nzV¡ÝR,·æ ÌÁ§êºÑnë¾ûàH€%wº{¹±ÒYoíá~ÀoÃ÷.ôq

Also when I go to http://127.0.0.1:18000

No interface on browser, just a half page of text that looks like that

infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:50:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755558.0

P2pool for Neoscoin. is live and i made the files available with a guide on how to start your own if anyone would like to do so. we all help eachother out. so even if you dont want to mine on my pool. why not take a chance and try to start your own?
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:54:31 AM

It's nice to see a dev who is pretty much doing everything right. Every misstep and fumble I've seen in a lunch these guys have managed to avoid. That is no small feat. Congratulations on a stellar start that will prove to be a solid foundation to build upon.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

Having an issue on OSX 10.10

After run-setup.sh I get alot of text that looks like this in terminal
$Ç1°Š]ÆONÁ¬téÈøÆþ`„ÃÄ¥tªÙŸ-nzV¡ÝR,·æ ÌÁ§êºÑnë¾ûàH€%wº{¹±ÒYoíá~ÀoÃ÷.ôq

Also when I go to http://127.0.0.1:18000

No interface on browser, just a half page of text that looks like that

Can you please tell me the steps you took to set up and run Neos?

Thanks,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

It's nice to see a dev who is pretty much doing everything right. Every misstep and fumble I've seen in a lunch these guys have managed to avoid. That is no small feat. Congratulations on a stellar start that will prove to be a solid foundation to build upon.

Thanks a lot.  Some minor bugs that surfaced but so far 2/2 taken care of.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:02:41 AM

P2pool for Neoscoin. is live and i made the files available with a guide on how to start your own if anyone would like to do so. we all help eachother out. so even if you dont want to mine on my pool. why not take a chance and try to start your own?

I completely agree with p2pool.  It definitely helps the hash distribution so that no one pool can have more power than the next.

Thanks a lot!

syntaks

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:05:59 AM

I completely agree with p2pool.  It definitely helps the hash distribution so that no one pool can have more power than the next.

Thanks a lot!

syntaks

Syntaks,  where have you been these past 3 months were pure hell without a good dev. Thank god you showed up to reinstall faith in altcoins again! !

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:07:12 AM

Thanks a lot!

syntaks

Syntaks,  where have you been these past 3 months were pure hell without a good dev. Thank god you showed up to reinstall faith in altcoins again! !

Man I'm nothing special.  I just love what I do.  Thanks for the compliment though.

Sincerely,

syntaks

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

The Robin Hood of alt coin Wink

A true hero.  Cheesy
hoks

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:55:00 AM

the price dump,it seems some guys wanna left
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:31:16 AM

Thanks a lot!

syntaks

Man I'm nothing special.  I just love what I do.  Thanks for the compliment though.

Sincerely,

syntaks
thats what matters , you love what you do! most ppl just in for a quick buck.. its rare these days! and it shows through your work and willingness to show it all, full transparency...

just keep doing what your doing !

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

the price dump,it seems some guys wanna left

The altcoin market is full of people screaming "TAKE MY MONEY FROM ME... I'M A FOOL". This is proof positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: