Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:32:57 PM

I got many PMs regarding the infamous coinmarket cartel.

I managed to infiltrate their IRC and I could unmask some of their leaders.
Seems like their highest leader is the charismatic "CryptoCobain" ( https://twitter.com/CryptoCobain)
I don't know much, I only know that they have an incredible amount of Bitcoin, which is used to control the whole Altmarket.
More to follow soon.

lol.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:34:16 PM

Seems like their highest leader is the charismatic "CryptoCobain" ( https://twitter.com/CryptoCobain)
I don't know much, I only know that they have an incredible amount of Bitcoin, which is used to control the whole Altmarket.
More to follow soon.

is this true??  Huh Huh
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:42:33 PM

has anyone realized the message on bittrex it says trading will open 1100 PST

thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

ICO is complete - Trading will open at 11:00 PST
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:44:16 PM

More to follow soon.

is this true??  Huh Huh

I seriously advise you to stop asking questions.

BINTEX

Powered by,
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:48:06 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Finley

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:51:11 PM

I have to say that this coin is easy to pump you want know why?just calculate the aomouts of the coins of one day.I think some big whales will pmup this coin like Xcloud!
btcney

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

I have to say that this coin is easy to pump you want know why?just calculate the aomouts of the coins of one day.I think some big whales will pmup this coin like Xcloud!
how many are there?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:54:18 PM

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

notice the last buy, your looking at some whale who will pump this big. no telling where it will go. don't sell them cheap. this will settle somewhere but your guaranteed it ain't gonna be at IPO price id say it will settle around 30-50k sats. i hope it gets pumped to 100k lol

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:57:06 PM

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

You seem like a honorable guy, dev. It charms you and it reflects on your product. This is why I bought close to 6k of your coin. It seemed a nice addition next to my sync.

Stay true, and good luck on this massive endeavour.
btcney

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

how many are there?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

Omg Ico already completed  Shocked
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:01:10 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

Of course Richie agreed to it.  The coin will be exclusively on his exchange until the wallet is released.  There's literally no way to move coins off his exchange.

There was zero reason to rush the start of trading other than people who want to dump within hours. So that's what's going to happen.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:05:14 PM

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

Of course Richie agreed to it.  The coin will be exclusively on his exchange until the wallet is released.  There's literally no way to move coins off his exchange.

There was zero reason to rush the start of trading other than people who want to dump within hours. So that's what's going to happen.

It's normal to allow the market to trade after an IPO ends, that doesn't constitute it being a pump and dump. The tech/coin/devs are all solid and if you TRULY believed in the project you would not fear the wolves of crypto regardless. Anyway, sell them early to me and I'll see you at .004

MASTER 101101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

Yes, bittrex doesn't host an ICO unless they have a source so the devs are finalizing the wallet. We will be able to trade based on the already proven good tech of this coin. Wallet will come later.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:13:37 PM

sell me more...and you can withdraw....btc Grin

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

Sincerely,

syntaks

It's normal to allow the market to trade after an IPO ends, that doesn't constitute it being a pump and dump. The tech/coin/devs are all solid and if you TRULY believed in the project you would not fear the wolves of crypto regardless. Anyway, sell them early to me and I'll see you at .004

agree yes there could be many reasons for a early start. not having a  fix date can lead to mistakes extra btc to bring new stuff or get it out quicker. i care about the thing where dev is legit and richiela supports him. think about it logically dev did ipo because he thought it would take 21 days to raise it, but it took hours, it would have been better to let it trade and the price adjust itself. we all know dev will deliver as we know the guy is a coder. ofcourse people will dump and hand it over to those who will see the bigger potential. there are people who will hold there are people who will sell. some will take 205 profit some will take 40% some 300%. everyone has the targets its important to state product is real. dev has showed video with updates regularly. it ain't touching ipo prices sorry mate.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: