Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:22:05 AM

100K soon! Hold this coin, I think it will be great in a few time.

It has the dev and technology to back it up. Like I said, the price will reflect the product.

Don't rush it and take your time. No SYS please  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:25:01 AM

ppl are stupid to sell under ICO price

* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is a:
            * working wallet
            * block explorer
            * trading integration inside wallet
    * If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:32:27 AM

* working wallet
            * block explorer
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

this was price manipulation people never learn. someone got people to panic by selling tiny amount under ipo.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

What was it like .06 BTC they spent, to get people to panic, and then they turned around and bought their coins for like 9000 lmfao

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:44:15 AM

* working wallet
            * block explorer

if only people did research ... good call reposting this refresh ppls memories Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:44:31 AM

What was it like .06 BTC they spent, to get people to panic, and then they turned around and bought their coins for like 9000 lmfao
yeap lolol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
InitialDat

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:54:11 AM

It was the 6.72 btc dump that scared a lot of people out. not the 0.06 btc to drop it down to 9k.

I know who did it too (or so that person said he did).
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:17:03 AM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

Well, the prices did go below IPO, as I predicted. Above it for the moment, but they'll sink again.

What happened to all the people clamoring that trading early would be "healthy for the coin"?

It's disappointing to see a potentially good coin waste itself on a foolish mistake like this.

InitialDat

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:20:23 AM

Let's see til this weekend when alpha wallet is released. Wink

* working wallet
            * block explorer

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:28:08 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:38:28 AM by Chris001

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

Well, the prices did go below IPO, as I predicted. Above it for the moment, but they'll sink again.

What happened to all the people clamoring that trading early would be "healthy for the coin"?

It's disappointing to see a potentially good coin waste itself on a foolish mistake like this.

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going is the best way to go. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Explain your thought process behind your opinion. I still think it was a great idea to get it being traded asap.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:30:42 AM

* working wallet
            * block explorer

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Explain your thought process behind your opinion. I still think it was a great idea to get it being traded asap.
me too i think it was a good idea, if ppl panic and sell undervalue thats on them, if u did your research and are a real investor your prob picking up these cheap coins.. so its a bonus we got weak hands out and a bonus that we got cheap coins... ipo is pretty much still going till the release of the wallet so its up to us the investors to decide the price... if you removed your sells there would be no coins to buy just like if he didn't open the market...

be smart and remove your sells and allow twoturtles to prove his trust and work and reap the benefits of being an early adopter Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:38:06 AM

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Cool.  How's that momentum working out?

You can't argue with the numbers.

The problem now is that when the wallet does come out, the momentum will already be saying this is a losing coin.

It's happened 100 times before.  Once the price trend is established, no software release changes that.

Oh well, it happened again.

ereborltc

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:47:05 AM

* working wallet
            * block explorer

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*
Maybe some people forget what richie said Grin
twoturtles is the man Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:49:44 AM

The problem now is that when the wallet does come out, the momentum will already be saying this is a losing coin.

It's happened 100 times before.  Once the price trend is established, no software release changes that.

you are not answering my question. Maybe youre right, Im asking this question, trying to find out the negatives of releasing the coin for trading the way it was done.

so if there really are problems, maybe they can be fixed

I don't see them. Explain them to me. I'm not against you or looking to argue. I think you may be wrong.

I was already wrong on this thread on another issue once.

I know I can be wrong. Can you accept that you may be right, or you may be wrong.

When people are wrong it hurts peoples feelings and bothers people, I doesn't hurt my feelings when Im wrong.

I hope you are wrong. I imagine you hope you are wrong as well, as it seems you care about this coin.

So if you're right. We need to figure out why, and find out where and why and try to fix whatever went wrong.

I don't see anything wrong, as I see the coin will continue to rise from here overall. With a few dips as usual.

But I guess my question is why do you think it will continue to go down.

Most coins as good as this go up? Just explain it to me. Your thinking, ya know?

bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:02:19 AM

Future BTCD........ Roll Eyes

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:02:31 AM

you are not answering my question. Maybe youre right, Im asking this question, trying to find out the negatives of releasing the coin for trading the way it was done.

so if there really are problems, maybe they can be fixed

I don't see them. Explain them to me. I'm not against you or looking to argue. I think you may be wrong.

I was already wrong on this thread on another issue once.

I know I can be wrong. Can you accept that you may be right, or you may be wrong.

When people are wrong it hurts peoples feelings and bothers people, I doesn't hurt my feelings when Im wrong.

I hope you are wrong. I imagine you hope you are wrong as well, as it seems you care about this coin.

So if you're right. We need to figure out why, and find out where and why and try to fix whatever went wrong.

I don't see anything wrong, as I see the coin will continue to rise from here overall. With a few dips as usual.

But I guess my question is why do you think it will continue to go down.

Most coins as good as this go up? Just explain it to me. Your thinking, ya know?

+1

Were here for a longer period and i dont see the earlier release have any part of it , working wallet comming !

Also if people wanna drop there weak hands , or wanna invest in another coin then that is oke, your just transferring it
into stronger hands.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:06:57 AM

It was always going to rise then dip. Nothing shocking here. As long as the dev releases the featureset in a timely working manner this coin is all good. Just chill

BINTEX