Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94514 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:58:01 PM

In all reality, I'd rather utilize the entire said span and just take our time instead of rushing anything.  When you rush that's when things tend to get overlooked and turn up malfunctioning.  I've got mixed feelings about ending it early versus not.

Regards,

syntaks

Take all the time you think you need. I know that having a wallet with an exchange might sound easy to you, but I think people are really going to love it.

It's been promised so many times, it was sweet just seeing it work on the screencast. Neoscoin has solid devs behind it and they have been on top of everything so far, quickly reacting to the community no matter what it might be.

The devs to this coin are the strongest point. I know myself, I was really skeptical at first, and they quickly and professionally crushed any doubts I had. Now I am a big supporter of this coin and fully expect great things. Just compare it to the other coins coming out there these days and you will see what I mean.

With Neoscoin the devs are real devs and they don't need to hire out the work if something unexpected comes up. They are actually who other coins call when there is a problem, and that's been verified. That's really all I need to know!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:31:18 PM

In all reality, I'd rather utilize the entire said span and just take our time instead of rushing anything.  When you rush that's when things tend to get overlooked and turn up malfunctioning.  I've got mixed feelings about ending it early versus not.

Regards,

syntaks

Take all the time you think you need. I know that having a wallet with an exchange might sound easy to you, but I think people are really going to love it.

It's been promised so many times, it was sweet just seeing it work on the screencast. Neoscoin has solid devs behind it and they have been on top of everything so far, quickly reacting to the community no matter what it might be.

The devs to this coin are the strongest point. I know myself, I was really skeptical at first, and they quickly and professionally crushed any doubts I had. Now I am a big supporter of this coin and fully expect great things. Just compare it to the other coins coming out there these days and you will see what I mean.

With Neoscoin the devs are real devs and they don't need to hire out the work if something unexpected comes up. They are actually who other coins call when there is a problem, and that's been verified. That's really all I need to know!

Thanks for the compliments Chris.  I've got a personal to-do list:

$ wc -l to-do
68 to-do

packed with ideas or areas I want to improve in the current client, etc.  and I'd much rather sit here with a Redbull and go through it than try to wrap it up to meet a shortened deadline.  We're glad to have you as supporter too and if there's anything you've seen that you'd prefer changed, added, or removed feel free to voice it.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

I'm pleased to announce the ICO is LIVE! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEOS

Regards,

syntaks

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:48:44 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 01:10:13 AM by Chris001

I'm pleased to announce the ICO is LIVE! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEOS

Regards,

syntaks

Great news. Sending my BTC to Bittrex now. Another DEV promise -> check!

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:08:41 AM

Not bad, 2.5 BTC in 45 min!!

And it's not even listed in the title yet!!! NICE!!!

BoubonicNugz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

Regards,

syntaks

Yay!  *looks for some good exit spots to peddle profits into Neos*
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:18:15 AM

Hi, noob question here. What happens when you purchase the ICO? Does Bittrex hold the coins until the wallet is ready at which point the coins get deposited in my Bittrex account?
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

Hi, noob question here. What happens when you purchase the ICO? Does Bittrex hold the coins until the wallet is ready at which point the coins get deposited in my Bittrex account?

Coins will be in your bittrex account.When the wallet is ready withdrawal/deposits will be enabled.
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:37:24 AM

Coins will be in your bittrex account.When the wallet is ready withdrawal/deposits will be enabled.

Great, thanks!
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:37:46 AM

Once you buy them they are already in your Bittrex account. When the ICO is over, the market for the coin automatically opens and people can begin trading. Neos should rise well above the ICO price if you ask me and by the looks of it many people agree with me.

Usually when a coin is this good its a lie lol. This one has had to code looked over by Bittrex and the Dev did a screencast of the wallet working including the exchange in the wallet.

Plus, he has more features coming. Things are progressing nicely.

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:43:17 AM

So now every coin will do ICO, LOL. Look at Saffroncoin , it is an multi-algo coin with all the features may be better than this one and Devs never asked a single penny. Now after success of one ICO, every developer wants to collect money first and then work for the coin. And people are fools as they think that I have missed other ICO, so may be I can get some profits with this one. Please stop feeding these people, if you want real coins with good developers there are many in the market.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:47:43 AM

So now every coin will do ICO, LOL. Look at Saffroncoin , it is an multi-algo coin with all the features may be better than this one and Devs never asked a single penny. Now after success of one ICO, every developer wants to collect money first and then work for the coin. And people are fools as they think that I have missed other ICO, so may be I can get some profits with this one. Please stop feeding these people, if you want real coins with good developers there are many in the market.

You really need to read the thread first and watch the screen cast, then edit your post. Really, just read the thread and then you will know who these guys actually are, I think you will be impressed. If you're not I'll be confused.

I think it's great that they gather the necessary resources to market the coin etc. The money isn't going to hire devs to make the coin. These are the guys who other coins call when they need help. ICO is crap a lot of the time. In this case it is a great idea, so the coin can promote itself effectively!!

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:54:09 AM

Once you buy them they are already in your Bittrex account. When the ICO is over, the market for the coin automatically opens and people can begin trading. Neos should rise well above the ICO price if you ask me and by the looks of it many people agree with me.

Usually when a coin is this good its a lie lol. This one has had to code looked over by Bittrex and the Dev did a screencast of the wallet working including the exchange in the wallet.

Plus, he has more features coming. Things are progressing nicely.

so we can trade before the wallet is released?
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:22:54 AM

You can trade once the ICO is closed/lifted by the dev/Bittrex
You don't need the wallet unless/until you wish to remove coins from the Bittrex
exchange for staking, cold storage etc etc ..

That's the beauty of an exchange run ICO ..
Dev sets a "price" for a percentage of the coin's float ..
You decide if it represents "value" or not ..
Invest or not .. accordingly ..

If you feel the ICO price is too high for a given coin ..
You can always enter "bids" at the price you think does represent "value"

Other than "free" distributions ..
Exchange run ICO's are the best option for us non-miners  
to particpate in new coins at potentially attractive prices ..
ICO coins not sold are generally destroyed by Bittrex
prior to trading start; thereby reducing the total coin supply ..

Triff ..  

ps .. looks like the 200K NEOS @ 10000 Sat will be gone by tomorrow ..

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:32:39 AM

Regards,

syntaks

Great news. Sending my BTC to Bittrex now. Another DEV promise -> check!

Thanks for your support Chris!

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:39:58 AM

You can trade once the ICO is closed/lifted by the dev/Bittrex
You don't need the wallet unless/until you wish to remove coins from the Bittrex
exchange for staking, cold storage etc etc ..

That's the beauty of an exchange run ICO ..
Dev sets a "price" for a percentage of the coin's float ..
You decide if it represents "value" or not ..
Invest or not .. accordingly ..

If you feel the ICO price is too high for a given coin ..
You can always enter "bids" at the price you think does represent "value"

Other than "free" distributions ..
Exchange run ICO's are the best option for us non-miners  
to particpate in new coins at potentially attractive prices ..
ICO coins not sold are generally destroyed by Bittrex
prior to trading start; thereby reducing the total coin supply ..

Triff ..  

ps .. looks like the 200K NEOS @ 10000 Sat will be gone by tomorrow ..

Wow, you were right. The first tier was gone in a few hours. That 25 BTC already invested in Neoscoin!!!! I think everything will be gone soon by the looks of it!!!

Congrats Twoturtles!!!!! You deserve it!!!  Grin Grin Grin

galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:47:11 AM

holy shit this coin just came out of nowhere!!

I just watch the screencast. I got to Bittrex and missed the first tier. The people who invested already made a 25% profit, and I think that is just the beginning of this coin. Funny what happens when you got real devs behind a coin.

Exchange in wallet. I love it!! And it's real lol
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:17 AM

Safe to say this coin is going to moon hard, well played devs good work.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:11:55 AM

yep, caught this one just in time. I almost missed it.

REAL DEVS = WINNER

REAL COIN = PROFIT

CRYPTOKNIGHTT =   Cool
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:13:20 AM

holy shit this coin just came out of nowhere!!

I just watch the screencast. I got to Bittrex and missed the first tier. The people who invested already made a 25% profit, and I think that is just the beginning of this coin. Funny what happens when you got real devs behind a coin.

Exchange in wallet. I love it!! And it's real lol

Lol, SFR already has exchange in wallet, in fact Saffroncoin has Bittrex and Cryptsy both in wallet. I really don't understand what's new with this coin, Can someone explain after doing some research on Saffroncoin? Please I am confused. These coins are selling for 12500 sat without even release of coin.

Saffroncoin has five algos including x11 and Blake,
it has SFRbit: so you can buy anything that accepts bitcoin,
it has multi anonymity feature: in SFRsend+ you can just send and receive SFR by alias,
it has SFR pay in wallet where you can buy SFR using PayPal,
it has two exchanges in wallet,
it has twitter feed,
it has difficulty statistics,
it has marketcap stats,
it will release decentralised market in few days where you can buy and sell goods using SFR.
 What else do you need?

And it is just trading at around 1700 sat. Lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: