Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:23:50 AM

so we can trade before the wallet is released?

You can trade once the ICO is closed/lifted by the dev/Bittrex
You don't need the wallet unless/until you wish to remove coins from the Bittrex
exchange for staking, cold storage etc etc ..

That's the beauty of an exchange run ICO ..
Dev sets a "price" for a percentage of the coin's float ..
You decide if it represents "value" or not ..
Invest or not .. accordingly ..

If you feel the ICO price is too high for a given coin ..
You can always enter "bids" at the price you think does represent "value"

Other than "free" distributions ..
Exchange run ICO's are the best option for us non-miners  
to particpate in new coins at potentially attractive prices ..
ICO coins not sold are generally destroyed by Bittrex
prior to trading start; thereby reducing the total coin supply ..

Triff ..  

ps .. looks like the 200K NEOS @ 10000 Sat will be gone by tomorrow ..

Wow, you were right. The first tier was gone in a few hours. That 25 BTC already invested in Neoscoin!!!! I think everything will be gone soon by the looks of it!!!

Congrats Twoturtles!!!!! You deserve it!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks a lot Chris, all 3 of us have worked really hard and are still working hard. =)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:24:39 AM

holy shit this coin just came out of nowhere!!

I just watch the screencast. I got to Bittrex and missed the first tier. The people who invested already made a 25% profit, and I think that is just the beginning of this coin. Funny what happens when you got real devs behind a coin.

Exchange in wallet. I love it!! And it's real lol

Thanks a lot, really!  There's more coming, everyone will see soon. =)

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:25:21 AM

I just watch the screencast. I got to Bittrex and missed the first tier. The people who invested already made a 25% profit, and I think that is just the beginning of this coin. Funny what happens when you got real devs behind a coin.

Lol, SFR already has exchange in wallet, in fact Saffroncoin has Bittrex and Cryptsy both in wallet. I really don't understand what's new with this coin, Can someone explain after doing some research on Saffroncoin? Please I am confused. These coins are selling for 12500 sat without even release of coin.

Saffroncoin has five algos including x11 and Blake,
it has SFRbit: so you can buy anything that accepts bitcoin,
it has multi anonymity feature: in SFRsend+ you can just send and receive SFR by alias,
it has SFR pay in wallet where you can buy SFR using PayPal,
it has two exchanges in wallet,
it has twitter feed,
it has difficulty statistics,
it has marketcap stats,
it will release decentralised market in few days where you can buy and sell goods using SFR.
 What else do you need?

And it is just trading at around 1700 sat. Lol

Why are you in the Neoscoin thread with all of this. We would go to the Saffroncoin if we wanted to talk about saffron.

Maybe you should do the same? I just think you are in the wrong thread sir.

Oh, and if you think saff is as good as this coin you should invest because it's trading a 1700 sat, so you should make a killing.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:25:42 AM

Safe to say this coin is going to moon hard, well played devs good work.

For the sake of our supporters I hope you're right.  All we can do is continue doing what we're doing and hope for the best.  What I can say without question though is we're not stopping until we reach the top.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:27:19 AM

yep, caught this one just in time. I almost missed it.

REAL DEVS = WINNER

REAL COIN = PROFIT

CRYPTOKNIGHTT =   Cool

We're glad you didn't and happy that you're happy.  Yours and everyone's support means a lot.  It's hard to have faith lately so that only emphasizes that we're doing something right here and it's the biggest possible compliment.

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:28:50 AM

Lol, SFR already has exchange in wallet, in fact Saffroncoin has Bittrex and Cryptsy both in wallet. I really don't understand what's new with this coin, Can someone explain after doing some research on Saffroncoin? Please I am confused. These coins are selling for 12500 sat without even release of coin.

it has multi anonymity feature: in SFRsend+ you can just send and receive SFR by alias,
it has twitter feed,
it has marketcap stats,
it will release decentralised market in few days where you can buy and sell goods using SFR.
 What else do you need?

I never said Saffron was a good coin or wasn't.  I don't know the devs or the coin myself personally, but this thread isn't about Saffron if you wouldn't mind. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:36:25 AM

it has twitter feed,
it has marketcap stats,
 What else do you need?

Why are you in the Neoscoin thread with all of this. We would go to the Saffroncoin if we wanted to talk about saffron.

Oh, and if you think saff is as good as this coin you should invest because it's trading a 1700 sat, so you should make a killing.

the guy obviously didn't watch the screencast, or he would understand why this coin is trading at 10 times the value. These devs are big wigs in the scene.

Hopefully the guy gets over to Bittrex and doesn't miss the boat. He obviously isn't too impressed with saffs performance, and this coin is having no problems there. It should be sold out by this time tomorrow or sooner.

Thanks again devs for making such a great coin in the middle of this shitstorm of bullshit coins!! its refreshing!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:39:09 AM

it has twitter feed,
it has marketcap stats,
 What else do you need?

the guy obviously didn't watch the screencast, or he would understand why this coin is trading at 10 times the value. These devs are big wigs in the scene.

Hopefully the guy gets over to Bittrex and doesn't miss the boat. He obviously isn't too impressed with saffs performance, and this coin is having no problems there. It should be sold out by this time tomorrow or sooner.

Thanks again devs for making such a great coin in the middle of this shitstorm of bullshit coins!! its refreshing!!

Our pleasure man.  That's exactly what motivated us to even start working on this project.  Glad to have you in the community!

Regards,

syntaks

InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:57:16 AM

I'm kind of scared to get dumped on by big farm. What will you do to help ico investors?

Is there anyway that you can reduce the block reward?
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:58:31 AM

I don't know if you need it, but you might think about putting the Bittrex ICO in the thread title.

But hey you passed up cluster in a few hours lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cryptoknightt

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:01:08 AM

I'm kind of scared to get dumped on by big farm. What will you do to help ico investors?

if it happens, just buy cheap it will go back up. but hey it might be a good idea

What do the dev think about this, maybe it's a good idea?
InitialDat

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:04:20 AM

if it happens, just buy cheap it will go back up. but hey it might be a good idea

Clstr reduced theirs from 30 to 3. I really think you guys should look into this. We're tired of getting dumped on by big farms...
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:13:57 AM

Clstr reduced theirs from 30 to 3. I really think you guys should look into this. We're tired of getting dumped on by big farms...

I got to say that this does sound like a really good idea, I think we will be ok either way, but better for the coin if it got lowered.

Maybe not quite so low, maybe we do, Id like to hear the devs take on the issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:15:23 AM

This is definitely a valid concern/question in a typical situation but the circumstances here should shed some light on the security of the overall market value:

There's a maximum potential of 14,400 coins mined per 24 hours.  There are 5 minutes between new blocks. 24 hours * 60 minutes / 5 is 288 blocks per day * 50 (the block reward).  The diff adjustment applying to each block in the fashion that it does accordingly (25% up or down) help keep things on an even level.  The scarcity of NEOS combined with it's usefulness, I don't foresee it being something that is dumped too carelessly for a quick return or even wave trading.

Hopefully that helps set your minds at ease some but if not please feel free to voice your concerns even with that being said.

cryptoknightt

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

This is definitely a valid concern/question in a typical situation but the circumstances here should shed some light on the security of the overall market value:

There's a maximum potential of 14,400 coins mined per 24 hours.  There are 5 minutes between new blocks. 24 hours * 60 minutes / 5 is 288 blocks per day * 50 (the block reward).  The diff adjustment applying to each block in the fashion that it does accordingly (25% up or down) help keep things on an even level.  The scarcity of NEOS combined with it's usefulness, I don't foresee it being something that is dumped too carelessly for a quick return or even wave trading.

Hopefully that helps set your minds at ease some but if not please feel free to voice your concerns even with that being said.

I think cluster dropping it to 3 was to extreme. I like the devs response to this. We definitely want it to be actively mined, so we don't want to do anything to make miners stay away from the coin at all.

My only question is, wouldn't it help the coin even more if it were dropped down to 25? Wouldn't that just make it even better, and still be high enough for it to be actively mined? Either way it's going to be a success, just wondering if this might improve things even more??
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:25:01 AM

Considering the amount of hash/asics that will get thrown at this by people just dying to use their old mining equipment it would be in the best interest of both investors and mining scarcity to drop reward per block to 30 or 25 with your current 25% diff model. I know you aren't new to crypto but asics cost nothing to run practically and they will dump on our faces all day everyday, most miners don't give 2 shits about the coins they are mining especially big farms and dump the moment they can transfer their coins. The bottom line is, investors look for long lasting value and miners look to dump coins on the foundation that investors build. I'd lower reward as low as possible because no matter what people will mine it especially if it scares other miners off the ones that keep the network healthy will reap the rewards of less competition.

edit: coins per block range anywhere from 14-28 is perfect range really.

InitialDat

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:26:37 AM

I vote for it being 25.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

Considering the amount of hash/asics that will get thrown at this by people just dying to use their old mining equipment it would be in the best interest of both investors and mining scarcity to drop reward per block to 30 or 25 with your current 25% diff model. I know you aren't new to crypto but asics cost nothing to run practically and they will dump on our faces all day everyday, most miners don't give 2 shits about the coins they are mining especially big farms and dump the moment they can transfer their coins. The bottom line is, investors look for long lasting value and miners look to dump coins on the foundation that investors build. I'd lower reward as low as possible because no matter what people will mine it especially if it scares other miners off the ones that keep the network healthy will reap the rewards of less competition.

edit: coins per block range anywhere from 14-28 is perfect range really.

Well if that's how you guys feel, then I'll discuss it with everyone and let you know what the result is.  I'm the only one awake right now as the other guys were up really late last night and had work today but when we talk this will be priority #1.

Regards,

syntaks

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

There's a maximum potential of 14,400 coins mined per 24 hours.  There are 5 minutes between new blocks. 24 hours * 60 minutes / 5 is 288 blocks per day * 50 (the block reward).  The diff adjustment applying to each block in the fashion that it does accordingly (25% up or down) help keep things on an even level.  The scarcity of NEOS combined with it's usefulness, I don't foresee it being something that is dumped too carelessly for a quick return or even wave trading.

A good rule to go by is that EVERY coin is subject to people seeking quick returns and wave trading. There is no exception. So assume that a large majority of that 14400 will be dumped. Lets also say that NEOS reaches a 1 million dollar market cap (which I believe it will, great proven devs, great features). With bitcoin at $500 that puts the 14400 mined per day at a value of 28.8 BTCish. That is a LOT of buy support needed even if only 70% was dumped. I would suggest lowering the rewards significantly.
InitialDat

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:40 AM

Dev is already active. +1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: