Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142099 times)
dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:00:57 PM

Way to go Netcoin Team

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:05:31 PM

Some really great upgrades for this coin. Looks like the team is expanding anf coming up with new ideas all the time.

I remember talking with meeee on cryptsy when net was first released and it looks like you guys are still as enthusiastic about the coin now, this is hard to find in any aspect of life.

Carry on the good work

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:46:35 AM

Some really great upgrades for this coin. Looks like the team is expanding anf coming up with new ideas all the time.

I remember talking with meeee on cryptsy when net was first released and it looks like you guys are still as enthusiastic about the coin now, this is hard to find in any aspect of life.

Carry on the good work

Thanks for the encouragement.  Yeah, if it's possible, the Netcoin Foundation/Crew is as, if not more, enthusiastic about Netcoin and the developments as when we first started.  The members are growing, the DEVS are coming to the coin, and things are building.

We will continue to work as hard as possible to build something great.

Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:47:55 AM

Way to go Netcoin Team

Thanks Smiley

Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:25:48 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 05:23:26 AM by Netcoin Foundation

Just a heads up guys, we have a (not so) little side project we're working on Smiley The announcement was just made tonight!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956241.new#new

Have a read and let us know what you think! We're very keen to hear your thoughts but we're very excited about it.

There is much more to come too, we can barely keep up! But bare with us because Netcoin is really starting to make some moves now! Wink

EDIT: Also to let you know there is a little contest being ran on our forum here...

http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/775/netcoin-lotto-50-000-join?page=1&scrollTo=10848

Be great to have some more players Smiley

Kepasa
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:21:49 PM

Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?

Good day to you!  Price is "up" because a lot more people are starting to notice and get interested in NET.  Netcoin has been around for a long time (in crypto-life), since mid 2013, and for the past 6-9 months has flown under the radar.  During that time, a lot of work was done (building a dev team, adding features, etc) and now that the announcement was made, there are a lot of people (both new..and old in crypto) looking at, and getting into, netcoin.

I said "up" in terms of price, because the coin is really, really undervalued..which is also why people are getting in, trading, etc Smiley

Thank you Netcoin Foundation. I am a old Netcoin "hodler". Netcoin price is really undervalued. PoS coin is a future of criptocoin.

Netcoin to the Mars!!!
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 01:06:24 AM

Good day!
Why price is up?
What's new in Net?

Good day to you!  Price is "up" because a lot more people are starting to notice and get interested in NET.  Netcoin has been around for a long time (in crypto-life), since mid 2013, and for the past 6-9 months has flown under the radar.  During that time, a lot of work was done (building a dev team, adding features, etc) and now that the announcement was made, there are a lot of people (both new..and old in crypto) looking at, and getting into, netcoin.

I said "up" in terms of price, because the coin is really, really undervalued..which is also why people are getting in, trading, etc Smiley

Thank you Netcoin Foundation. I am a old Netcoin "hodler". Netcoin price is really undervalued. PoS coin is a future of criptocoin.

Netcoin to the Mars!!!

Dear Kepasa,

We love you.  Thanks for commenting, and welcome back Smiley  We're working hard (we have been), and it's only been recently that we could start to talk about all that's been going on.

You "old" netcoin folks are some of the core to the reason this coin is even still around.  We need you, and are super excited to have you back and active!  Please stay in touch...and as always, GO NET!

miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:45:07 AM

Netcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://netcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We opened netcoin pool.

- Can operate as Netcoin multipool
  Mine the most profitable coin and auto exchange to netcoin is possible

- Reliable mining pool that have been running more than 1 year

Come and mine together!

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 12:21:35 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 12:37:15 AM by Netcoin Foundation

Netcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://netcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We opened netcoin pool.

- Can operate as Netcoin multipool
  Mine the most profitable coin and auto exchange to netcoin is possible

- Reliable mining pool that have been running more than 1 year

Come and mine together!

Thanks for the update!  Netcoin currently has a multi-pool (NET.COIN-SERVER.COM) that pays out in NET Smiley  Probably the most profitable around!

Jk423

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:47:12 AM

Hey Netcoin community! I was fairly active on the cryptsy chatbox today. Oh what an exciting day in NET trading!

At BTC@246   There was $30,000 traded on cryptsy!!!! Shocked   thats over 125BTC!!!
The price as of 11:00pm EST was above 400 Satoshi!!! A gain of about 80% and that is with some massive dumping.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone in the community and beat my chest and say, I want to belong!

1000 Satoshi by the end of the week or bust!!
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:04:50 PM

Hey Netcoin community! I was fairly active on the cryptsy chatbox today. Oh what an exciting day in NET trading!

At BTC@246   There was $30,000 traded on cryptsy!!!! Shocked   thats over 125BTC!!!
The price as of 11:00pm EST was above 400 Satoshi!!! A gain of about 80% and that is with some massive dumping.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone in the community and beat my chest and say, I want to belong!

1000 Satoshi by the end of the week or bust!!

1000 SAT by the end of the week is a distinct possibility, the way things are going.  Grin

I'm looking at coinmarketcap.  NET is ranked #35 (!).

Price is 589 SAT.  Volume (last 24 hr) is 221 BTC.  Shocked

Which makes me wonder; given that trade volume is the determining factor for inclusion on Shapeshift, is now perhaps an opportune moment for the dev team to make an approach?  Roll Eyes

https://shapeshift.io/

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
vgl1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

April 1, 0.01 Sat Smiley
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:58:28 PM

April 1, 0.01 Sat Smiley

Amen to that Smiley

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:40:40 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 03:57:33 PM by Netcoin Foundation

Hey guys,

Some updates Smiley

So, while people might be disheartened over the settling of the price of NET, remember:

It's at 300+ now.  That's up from 50 <30 days ago.  And it's solidly there.  Not a pump, not a quick jump, just gradual increases over the past few weeks, rises, and settles, each time at new HIGHER levels.

Here's what I mean:

You'll notice there have been 3 bumps (noticeable ones that is) on the past 3 weeks.  Before that...the rises are now lost in "background" noise because the jumps of recent are magnitudes larger.  In any event, taking a look...you'll see the bump ups are getting bigger (emphasized by the larger circles around them). 

Now, take a look at this...

Each time there is an up followed by settling (red line to green line), the green is always higher after the event.  Also interesting, is the events themselves are getting bigger, and lasting for a greater duration.
Netcoin has always been a long term coin.  It's only now being seen as that.  Sure, on the rises and falls you can make some quick bits here and there (like any coin), but the difference between NET and many other coins is that the CORE foundation and community (which is growing) is in this for the long haul.  

For instance:

Did you know that the main Dev of NET has been with the coin since day 3 or so of the coin's life?  That's over 18 months of dedication to this coin and community.  

Did you know that the majority of the foundation members themselves are not "bag" holders?  In fact, I don't think any single member has more than 7million coins that is part of the foundation!

Did you know that we're releasing a new wallet soon Smiley  shhh......but, yup Smiley

toldy

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:53:30 AM

Hey guys,

For instance:

Did you know that the main Dev of NET has been with the coin since day 3 or so of the coin's life?  That's over 18 months of dedication to this coin and community.  

Did you know that the majority of the foundation members themselves are not "bag" holders?  In fact, I don't think any single member has more than 7million coins that is part of the foundation!

Did you know that we're releasing a new wallet soon Smiley  shhh......but, yup Smiley

This is interesting. Would like to see an interview on coindesk or some other crypto news site.  It's not everyday that an old coin like .NET rebounds and still has the same dev involvement since day 3 after being kind of dormant for so long.

The special feature of Netcoin is the name.  It is a great name, and a great trading symbol.  That alone has huge value.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:33:56 PM

Hey guys,

For instance:

This is interesting. Would like to see an interview on coindesk or some other crypto news site.  It's not everyday that an old coin like .NET rebounds and still has the same dev involvement since day 3 after being kind of dormant for so long.

The special feature of Netcoin is the name.  It is a great name, and a great trading symbol.  That alone has huge value.

Thanks for the note!  NETCOIN is a great name (we have a slight bias of course Wink, and symbol.  Now that NET has added N.E.T (Netcoin Educational Trust), it's a win all around.

Yeah, I don't think most coins have a dev that have been that dedicated and stuck it out for so long.  But then again, most people didn't look at coins as a "long term" thing.  Many came into it, hoped to make a quick buck, and ran.  The team behind NETCOIN believes in something more than that (hence the new projects Smiley.  It took some time (a solid year) of building, innovating, and sometimes scraping by to help NET get to where it is today.  Hopefully with your support (and more), it'll keep going.

For interview:  http://247cryptonews.com/netcoin-foundation-launches-netucate-a-real-solution-to-education-problems-in-world/

This is the first of many (hopefully).  We have a few more lined up!

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:14:55 AM

Thinking about buying a bunch of these.....
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 12:55:42 PM

Do it Smiley  take a look at the past 4 weeks, and if that volume/historical chart doesn't speak much to you, well...I'll say it that you probably won't get/see NETCOIN under 300 for a long, long, long time (if ever).  It's been rising slowly, up from 50s to now 350...in several waves of up and settle, up and settle.

You don't want to miss this Journey...and on the flip side, we'd love to HAVE you on the journey with us!

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:22:20 PM

Don't think about it, DO IT!!  Kiss

I jumped aboard NET last year, and I've never regretted that decision.  I believe that I never will.

This coin is going places; it's written in the stars.  Wink

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:56:00 PM

Do it Smiley  take a look at the past 4 weeks, and if that volume/historical chart doesn't speak much to you, well...I'll say it that you probably won't get/see NETCOIN under 300 for a long, long, long time (if ever).  It's been rising slowly, up from 50s to now 350...in several waves of up and settle, up and settle.

You don't want to miss this Journey...and on the flip side, we'd love to HAVE you on the journey with us!

What mostly piqued my interest was the NETucation aspect.  A lot of cryptocurrencies have been released aiming to change society or help others, but there was no real action or specific plan behind it.

Changing education for the better, and giving it to people who don't have it?  I think that's something we can all agree on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: