Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2017, 12:35:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 86905 times)
Netcoin Foundation

Activity: 190

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:22:21 AM

ANd it continues to crash and burn. Glad I got rid of most of mine at 95 satoshi. This has been an expensive gamble.

Sorry you feel that way.  Most alts took a beating with the both swing in BTC as well as a bullish rise of the USD.  But yes, there have been some dumps of recent on NET.

It's been difficult (we know) to organize, but we're about ready to release the new website as a precursor to some updates to the coin & wallet.  The past few months of NET have been wild.  From websites going down, re-structuring of the team, new team members, new websites....all of it have provided valuable lessons which we're implementing to make NET better.

We'll try to keep folks posted/updates, so hang tight Smiley

I'm hanging tight. 

Just don't let me down!!   Undecided
But you will dump when the price makes you a profit right?  That's the problem with these coins they turn into pump and dump when the devs leave

"these coins".....*cringe*.  Yes, there have been in the realm of crypto a LOT of pump and dump (or I'll call them coins built and pushed solely for the sake of profit, no regard to community surrounding it).  While Dev's have come and gone or gone on leave for NET, the core (and core principals) of the coin have remained...in that it's always been a coin focused on trying to build community and be a coin where those involved (be it time, money, energy, etc) are doing so because they believe in the value of the coin and the effort.  That doesn't always reflect in a "market" value (which many people gauge as a coin's worth). 

Would we all like to make some profits?  Sure, who doesn't enjoy that thrill of seeing your work result in gains.  But, that's not the driving force behind the crew & teams here.  Maybe it is for some of the folks in the community, but we're more focused on doing right and trying to build something lasting and worthwhile.  Coins focused solely on P&D don't have that long-term vision in mind...(unless they believe they can P&D for the foreseeable future?).

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:59:46 AM

ANd it continues to crash and burn. Glad I got rid of most of mine at 95 satoshi. This has been an expensive gamble.

Sorry you feel that way.  Most alts took a beating with the both swing in BTC as well as a bullish rise of the USD.  But yes, there have been some dumps of recent on NET.

It's been difficult (we know) to organize, but we're about ready to release the new website as a precursor to some updates to the coin & wallet.  The past few months of NET have been wild.  From websites going down, re-structuring of the team, new team members, new websites....all of it have provided valuable lessons which we're implementing to make NET better.

We'll try to keep folks posted/updates, so hang tight Smiley

I'm hanging tight. 

Just don't let me down!!   Undecided
But you will dump when the price makes you a profit right?  That's the problem with these coins they turn into pump and dump when the devs leave

"these coins".....*cringe*.  Yes, there have been in the realm of crypto a LOT of pump and dump (or I'll call them coins built and pushed solely for the sake of profit, no regard to community surrounding it).  While Dev's have come and gone or gone on leave for NET, the core (and core principals) of the coin have remained...in that it's always been a coin focused on trying to build community and be a coin where those involved (be it time, money, energy, etc) are doing so because they believe in the value of the coin and the effort.  That doesn't always reflect in a "market" value (which many people gauge as a coin's worth). 

Would we all like to make some profits?  Sure, who doesn't enjoy that thrill of seeing your work result in gains.  But, that's not the driving force behind the crew & teams here.  Maybe it is for some of the folks in the community, but we're more focused on doing right and trying to build something lasting and worthwhile.  Coins focused solely on P&D don't have that long-term vision in mind...(unless they believe they can P&D for the foreseeable future?).

Thanks for the answer Smiley I did buy a mill quite cheaply at 95 sat per coin so thats a brucy bonus.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:01:15 AM

Now its at 140. Oh my gaawd I love NETCOIN

To peel or not to peel.
Netcoin Foundation

Activity: 190

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:32:35 AM

Now its at 140. Oh my gaawd I love NETCOIN

PS: have you looked at the new website yet?  http://netcoin.io/

Foundation website in the works as well.

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 311

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:35:29 PM

No, Mr Gravitate, I will NOT dump when the price rises to the level where I could make a profit.

I am not a day-trader.  Neither am I an opportunist. 

I am an investor.  And I have invested in NETcoin because I believe in it.  Genuinely.

I am in for the long term.  The VERY long term.  Nothing else makes sense in the cryptosphere anyway.

@ devs:  just looked at the new website.  It is awesome.  Great work.

Keep it up!!   Grin

★ F.B.I ★ Federated Blockchains Initiative : Progress through Co-operation ★ F.B.I ★
★★★  UNITY IS STRENGTH!  ★★★
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:43:48 PM

No, Mr Gravitate, I will NOT dump when the price rises to the level where I could make a profit.

I am an investor.  And I have invested in NETcoin because I believe in it.  Genuinely.

I am in for the long term.  The VERY long term.  Nothing else makes sense in the cryptosphere anyway.

Keep it up!!   Grin

But whats so good about netcoin?

To peel or not to peel.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1456

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:34:46 AM

Keep it up!!   Grin

But whats so good about netcoin?

The coins are FODORablely free ! Cheesy That is if you're Cryptsy and you don't know what to do with all these FREE PoS dividends generated by their clients' deposits.

What da HAY.. lets fake this market pump some MOAR !

Or check out post #683 of this thread. Tongue

shrimpdigger

Activity: 99

SUPERCOIN'WEBSITE -----> http://www.the-node.net/

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

Keep it up!!   Grin

Same goes here... In for the longrun.
Bigjohnson124

Activity: 150

Netcoins are the best coins!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:28:59 PM

Netcoin is now listed on https://www.payservices.com

Go NET!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:12:58 AM

WB Leroy !

Did you remember to bring your "cryptsy is about to implode" towel with you ?

Terrik

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:27:23 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to say Hello ..  usually don't get one forums much, but have been chatting a bit here the last couple days.. Smiley 
cyberpinoy

Activity: 700

StakeMiners.com The Future of POS Mining

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:44:51 AM

WB Leroy !

Did you remember to bring your "cryptsy is about to implode" towel with you ?

Hey there Hippie Tech, I am not sure what makes you think we are the same person, But BJ and I are 2 different people.

kdsmith18542

Activity: 112

thefudpool.com|kdsmith18542@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:39:27 AM

Mining Pool- http://HashHungry.com

netcoin has been Added 0.5% Mining Fees Proportional payouts every 10 Mins

Will be adding a chat box for miners in the days to come.

Thanks

SecretsCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:02:04 AM

Mining Pool- http://HashHungry.com

netcoin has been Added 0.5% Mining Fees Proportional payouts every 10 Mins

Will be adding a chat box for miners in the days to come.

Thanks
really good job.
kdsmith18542

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:04:43 AM

lol you following me?

Jk423

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:45:34 AM

Looks like Net coin is still technically on BTER. No volume but the market is there.
You can't deposit but the market is still listed.
Icon

Activity: 691

Seems I deinvested all my btc :(

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:59:29 AM

got a question/request is there anyway to have the minted coins auto sent to another address instead of the original wallet address? Reason is i want to auto sell the invested coins daily instead of compounding the coins.

Thanks

Icon

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:01:50 AM

What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

BUMP Grin

and.. is Crestington "me" ? Huh

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue

Terrik

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:13:02 PM

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

BigJ and Leroy are two different people, and there are so many people out that know that, when you say stuff like this, it just makes you look like a joke.. and I don't even know you.

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action

BUMP Grin

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue
cyberpinoy

Activity: 700

StakeMiners.com The Future of POS Mining

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 02:48:04 PM

BUMP Grin

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue  <--- FODORABLY

Wow man seriously you have some issues bro, You think Crestington is mee? What brought you to that conclusion? I can tell you absolutely without a doubt that NO they are not, Crestington is to calm and collected about things where mee would most likely tell you to F$%K OFF and SHUT UP.

Now Unfortunately just because a handful of questionable people (yourself included) do not like me or the service StakeMiners provides, it does not make our service a "fully exposed scam". We offer a great service with an even better recurring income opportunity for people in crypto. We have never scammed anyone, and to date we have kept every single promise we have ever made any development team or client that uses our service. If you don't enjoy using a service you can trust that makes weekly payouts to your bitcoin wallet that is fine, but its no reason to try and stop others from being able to make a real income in Crypto.

The opinions of questionable people like yourself who clearly raise concerns as to what it is they know exactly must come into play first. I mean what is it you have against Netcoin? From the understanding of your posts it seems you feel Netcoin is the center of the crypto universe, And anyone and everyone involved in Netcoin is or has been posing as someone else at one point in time of their bitcointalk career. I mean first it was I and BJ who are the same person in your mind, Now MEE and Crestington. What is your deal sir?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.