Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142099 times)
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

Do we have any plans for this coin at all?
Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

Yes, fine in theory, but any coin that is going to make it, i.e be used and accepted, must be subject to continuous development.  And promotion.

It seems that neither is happening with NETcoin at the minute.

This is a great shame, as NET really does have enormous potential, in my opinion.

It would be great to hear from what remains of the dev team to see what they have planned for 2017.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

Yes, fine in theory, but any coin that is going to make it, i.e be used and accepted, must be subject to continuous development.  And promotion.

This is a great shame, as NET really does have enormous potential, in my opinion.

It would be great to hear from what remains of the dev team to see what they have planned for 2017.

Very true

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

True words !!! sad that this coin has been neglected Sad
ethbits

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Well I love Netcoin. If it has enough volume I could sell it on our exchange. How can we get enough volume for big exchanges to pay attention though?

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

There could be all kinds of things really one just has to support it.Like selling stuff that you dont want or need on a marketplace such as cryptopia or one that we plan on implementing through the Metal Music Coin interface it if happens.I have some junk I wouldn't mind letting go for some Netcoins.I have my hands busy with Metal Music promoting it and using it,well trying to.We need a wallet upgrade something fierce.Yoshit aint helping by hijacking my coins and ignoring my tickets.There are just so many alts out there it isn't even funny anymore.

I dont have room anymore on my system or network for all the cryptos I have so I been transferring them over to Poswallet which has been a godsend for me so far.It could be much better over there but its a new place and it seems they work on it constantly.I know you take a huge chance keeping any cryptos anywhere except on your own network but I just dont have the room or bandwidth anymore.Netcoin is a very solid coin it always has been and along with MTLMC REDD PND TIPS EGG ARBIT CRAVE it was one of my very first.

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

Yes, fine in theory, but any coin that is going to make it, i.e be used and accepted, must be subject to continuous development.  And promotion.

The problem is that newer coins or coins with more innovation are drawing all the attention. Netcoin is great, I like it, but it doesn't offer anything unique and desirable that people really want or other coins can't offer. 

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 10:49:55 PM

Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

The problem is that newer coins or coins with more innovation are drawing all the attention. Netcoin is great, I like it, but it doesn't offer anything unique and desirable that people really want or other coins can't offer. 

No.. the real problem is.. this cryptsy clone was proven to be a sockpuppet run scam years ago.

Do your research and/or check out my posts. lol

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

Yes the plan is use it promote it and get people to accept it.It is what It is and that is a solid  crypto currency Mine it and help all of us out including yourself.The bl.,ockchain is an amazing thing that can bring people together so that being said welcome to netcoin mine stake  and be happy.

Yes, fine in theory, but any coin that is going to make it, i.e be used and accepted, must be subject to continuous development.  And promotion.

No.. the real problem is.. this cryptsy clone was proven to be a sockpuppet run scam years ago.

Yea but cryptsy is done and gone with lets move on.Fortunately I didn't lose money with them like many others did.Its not Netcoins fault and shouldn't pay a price because it was a favored coin on a failed exchange.Good will always prevail.You know this.Cryptsy has nothing to do with this coin now.Its just people that want to mine and collect it.Whats wrong with that my brother?

Think about it all negative influences are gone if they are not they will be soon enough.All that being said the coin should not pay the price for Cryptsys fuckup.That means we all have to pay if that's the case and if you know me you know me to be a honest person.I will ALWAYS try to help which is what i'm trying to do now.If I can help it helps everyone.Lets all adhere to that credo.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:06:12 AM

Yea but cryptsy is done and gone with lets move on.Fortunately I didn't lose money with them like many others did.Its not Netcoins fault and shouldn't pay a price because it was a favored coin on a failed exchange.Good will always prevail.You know this.Cryptsy has nothing to do with this coin now.Its just people that want to mine and collect it.Whats wrong with that my brother?

Think about it all negative influences are gone if they are not they will be soon enough.All that being said the coin should not pay the price for Cryptsys fuckup.That means we all have to pay if that's the case and if you know me you know me to be a honest person.I will ALWAYS try to help which is what i'm trying to do now.If I can help it helps everyone.Lets all adhere to that credo.

Your first few posts are typical of their shitcoin schill/ mole/ alt profiles.

Nice try. Grin

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

I dont know what your trying to say Hippie can you make it a bit less umm with less graphics and shit dont keep quoting.Im confused.I assure you im not part of any scam if you think soe you need to tell me why so we can fix it.I value my reputation.It is all I have.

lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:49:54 AM

if you are still in doubt, please think back. no problem  Tongue
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

Nice try. Grin

Lmao  Cheesy now that's pretty damn funny.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

Nice try. Grin

Lmao  Cheesy now that's pretty damn funny.

If he/ they FAIL with a simple betting wheel.. what makes you think he/ they will do any better with coding a coin ?

They also suck at faking public interest with alt profiles and aliases. Roll Eyes

BigJ is Leroy Fodor and Doug Smith.. Shocked

Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

Come trade NET on TradeSatoshi!

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NET_BTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NET_LTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NET_DOGE

Also you guys might like to know TamTamTravels will be accepting Netcoins!!

http://netcoin.io/new-store-town-accepting-netcoin/ Check out what they have to offer Smiley

muscleboii

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

does someone here know how to build a linux wallet specifically for raspbian Huh
JabirJac

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:43:33 AM

Bigjohnson124 any plans to update PIR calculator in wallet? It still calculates by using previous percentages Smiley

Also, screw Bittrex - they got way to greedy.

It's a pity that Bittrex is delisting one coin after the other.  Roll Eyes 0.5 BTC average daily trading volume is and will be quite a challenge to a lot of coins. Anyway, I did transfer all my Netcoins to Cryptopia now.

in the end bittrex is a business. some call it extortion but really if a coin isnt bringing in money why maintain it? they arent a charity and we'd all do the same thing. bittrex volumes seem slimmer so id focus on a niche to boost popularity and use. listing coins new wont cut it anymore.

we are entering an age where shake and bake newcoins wont achieve anything on exchanges and you'll see less made. support you fav coins by promoting and encouraging use on sites and trades. volume on exchanges wont keep them going
only a devoted struggle and concentrated mind can go to successive point otherwise all efforts will be futile.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

old coin great name... any plans to bring it up to date. Stick some anon on it and give it some masternodes and you're back in the game.
I just like the name so sad to see if fade out entirely.
For historical sake it would be nice to keep all the 2013-2014 era going even if just ticking over.

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

old coin great name... any plans to bring it up to date. Stick some anon on it and give it some masternodes and you're back in the game.
I just like the name so sad to see if fade out entirely.
For historical sake it would be nice to keep all the 2013-2014 era going even if just ticking over.

Yes, i agree, every effort should be made to revive this great wee coin.

Starting point would be upgrade to latest BTC core, then masternodes.  Anon should maybe be considered, but I'm agnostic on that.

Replace existing POS with POS.3 too.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
muscleboii

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

is there a mining pool i can mine from besides aikapool
Bigjohnson124

Activity: 282

Netcoins are the best coins!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

is there a mining pool i can mine from besides aikapool

http://ispace.co.uk/
https://prohashing.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: