Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142099 times)
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 01:04:42 PM

Hey Folks,

We had a question about the PIR (PoS reward) halving.

Year 1 reward scales end on Block # 945,600.

As of writing this, we have 68,748 blocks to ago.

Using an average block time of the past 500 blocks (~500 in approximately 410 minutes) we're at 49s/block.

that (by my calculations) puts us at roughly 39 days away from the change.

http://netcoin.io/minting-stake/

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 02:45:23 PM

Or stop being so childish and join a skype or hangout and be proven wrong!! this is not a beauty contest hippietech, you either want real proof or not !!!

And wow to think one would actually go thru all that crap to have a double identity on a forum. do you seriously believe this stuff you spout on about? Are you seriously that crazy that you think people spend their time doing stuff like you claim?

You know some of us have more of a life than sitting on Bitcoin talk all day trolling people. The handful of you guys that literally waste your life doing these kinds of things amazes me. Do you guys not have jobs or projects or anything productive you could be putting your wasted time towards.

And you think we want to waste our time catering to your every request, selphies, random website postings, we have you a real solutin you can not avoid or troll... do the hangout or the skype or give it up, we are not the same person....DEAL WITH IT your wrong as usual!!!!

I have 3 letters for you "Leroy",  C  G  I.

Your ears were as badly cropped as your neckline.

Are you really that full of your Fodorable shit that you honestly believed no one would notice ?

cant you just meet them both on skype or google hangout as they offered? selfies you asked for uploaded wont prove anything to you as there is always the possibilty of you claiming photoshop or cgi or whatever dont you agree? them on a hangout or skype is live video which is irrefutable proof and thats what you are after. they have both agreed to this but you are dragging the chain on it.

if you dont want your face shown just disable your webcam.
i dont understand why you wont do the video view and personally until you do i dont think you have any grounds to play judge on this until you do.

your beef with stakeminers is yours im not really caring about that but your character assassination of another based on 2 pictures when you wont join a video hangout is plain wrong.

whispers: The fact that you are ignoring the obvious implies that you are a paid shill or sock. So I'll just play along anyways. Tongue

Are you really that gullable ?

My identity is not what is in doubt here..

Why are you not asking them to post ANYTHING other than the 2 photos I/we've seen ?

oopss.. almost forgot.. there is a third ! Roll Eyes

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:06:22 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 03:50:55 AM by o0o0

i am i asked them in skype to arrange a video chat with you. they have agreed.

why is it you refuse it? it will prove it which is what you want. im starting to think you dont want proof you just want to troll.

you would debate any photo they posted as being photoshopped. video live will prevent that. man up and join their video offer.

How did you possibly take me asking you to join them on skype as your identity being in doubt.. the point of you being there is to see them both online and in person at the same time... wearing different clothes with no glasses etc.

I'm sure Gleb or Spoetnik would accept this when given an opportunity to out them if presented. You are so sure that they are the same person I don't understand why you won't accept this... its what you want.... proof right?

I could get them to upload pictures to that link you wanted easy enough but I'm betting that you'll just take those pictures photoshop around and come up with some wild accusation of manipulation. To save that hassle just join a video chat with them both and its done. What are you actually scared of to do this?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 05:01:48 AM

i am i asked them in skype to arrange a video chat with you. they have agreed.

why is it you refuse it? it will prove it which is what you want. im starting to think you dont want proof you just want to troll.

you would debate any photo they posted as being photoshopped. video live will prevent that. man up and join their video offer.

How did you possibly take me asking you to join them on skype as your identity being in doubt.. the point of you being there is to see them both online and in person at the same time... wearing different clothes with no glasses etc.

I'm sure Gleb or Spoetnik would accept this when given an opportunity to out them if presented. You are so sure that they are the same person I don't understand why you won't accept this... its what you want.... proof right?

I could get them to upload pictures to that link you wanted easy enough but I'm betting that you'll just take those pictures photoshop around and come up with some wild accusation of manipulation. To save that hassle just join a video chat with them both and its done. What are you actually scared of to do this?

NO gleb is just like hippie tech he has refused any kind of skype or google hangouts on many occasions, suchmoon also. I am not sure about Spoetnik I have not offered one to him ( and after reading thru some of his posts most likely will not as he has well proven to be just another troll). The truth is these guys are all just trolls, they do not want to help anyone and in some cases such as suchmoon have actually cost people losses from his advice and trolling. they just want attention. they do not want to be proven wrong, they want people to read their nonsense and just believe it without contestation.

I have come to the conclusion these guys just want to destroy anything that will positively effect crypto. You dont see any of their names slandering any kind of real scam coin or scam service until its either too late, or they dont even show up in there at all. I can not wrap my head around any other logical conclusion here. What you will notice with enough digging is most (if not all of them) have been involved in some kind of unethical activity, Or a flat out scam themselves. Or like Gleb just flat out stolen from people. So why else do they allow other scam places to go on uncontested, then attack real positive coins and good services if I am wrong in this assumption?

These guys dont care about the images they ruin, the laws they break or the people that get screwed over from their nonsense, they dont care about the problems they create or escalate. It is clear they dont want good people in crypto, good services or good coins that may compete with their ideals. They are a waste of time and effort to try and argue with, or prove wrong.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:59:49 PM

I/we challenged your identity here. Lets finish dealing with it here ! Wink

The sooner you do that .. the sooner we can move on.

Are you worried that once we tie this together we may also figure out that you are mee and/or the shitcloner behind every coin listed on your site ?

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

Then netcoin is a scam coin? because it is scam it should die now, we need  trusty projects, really tired of scams and ponzis
djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:58:22 PM

Then netcoin is a scam coin? because it is scam it should die now, we need  trusty projects, really tired of scams and ponzis

You have a banner for Yobit in your signature. The irony is rich, and savory.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:21:13 PM

Are you worried that once we tie this together we may also figure out that you are mee and/or the shitcloner behind every coin listed on your site ?

so you get 2 pictures and you wont say cgi? just join a video hangout!!! take a screen dump. video is more proof than photos.

they are tackling and finishing it heres. its you refusing a video join. im confused why can you explain.

cyber and bigj can you do a google hangout recording and just upload the google link here?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:27:24 PM

its not a scam that i know. there is hippie accusing bigj on netcoin team of being cyberpinoy of stakeminers. cybers holds many different coins and the suggestion by hippie is they are all scams because cyber holds those coins. if cyber held bitcoin it'd be the same i guess.

cyber and bigj have agreed to a live google video meeting to prove they arent the same person. hippie hasnt agreed. hippie wants pictures but those can be faked and im assuming this is what hippie is going for a reason to chew holes when a proper proof in video is available.

i'll stay neutral until the proof but neither is right or wrong till they video chat. honestly though hippie if you dont accept that video link you kind of lose the right to keep accusing them of being the same.
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:41:55 AM

can someone help me compiling netcoin on linux from source?

i think i have a problem with libdb (Oracle Berkeley DB ) ...
when i install libdb version 5, then many altcoins consume a very high cpu usage..
installing libdb version 4 reduces that.. but then other problems appear..

downloading blocks works..

/usr/bin/netcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.3.1.0",
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 500,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 2918400.00000000,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "146.0.32.101",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.08773633,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1450036928,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

but then suddenly:

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 22
netcoin in ProcessMessages()

getinfo
error: {"code":-1,"message":"CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 2"}

then i have do delete all the .dat files in .netcoin and restart.. so i can not use it..

for other coins there is this workaround:
BITCOIN_ROOT=$(pwd)
BDB_PREFIX="${BITCOIN_ROOT}/db4"
mkdir -p $BDB_PREFIX
wget 'http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz'
echo '12edc0df75bf9abd7f82f821795bcee50f42cb2e5f76a6a281b85732798364ef  db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz' | sha256sum -c
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/
../dist/configure --enable-cxx --disable-shared --with-pic --prefix=$BDB_PREFIX
make install

cd $BITCOIN_ROOT
./autogen.sh
./configure LDFLAGS="-L${BDB_PREFIX}/lib/" CPPFLAGS="-I${BDB_PREFIX}/include/"  --with-gui=no

most coins need db4 .. i only know dogecoin which uses db5 ( http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.1.29.NC.tar.gz )

but i don't really know how to inculde this in a Makefile like netcoin? this does not really help..
git clone https://github.com/netcoinfoundation/netcoin
cd netcoin/src
BDB_LIB_PATH="/home/user/libdb/db4/lib/"
BDB_INCLUDE_PATH="/home/user/libdb/db4/include/"
make -f makefile.unix
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:14:46 AM

so you get 2 pictures and you wont say cgi? just join a video hangout!!! take a screen dump. video is more proof than photos.

they are tackling and finishing it heres. its you refusing a video join. im confused why can you explain.

cyber and bigj can you do a google hangout recording and just upload the google link here?

Hello again shitcoin ponzi pushin sock/shill.

Ask them to post some pics or STFU. Smiley

Spjer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:05:34 PM

Hello Netheads,

i just want to sell a larger chunk of NETcoin and dont want to use Cryptsy...

Is anybody willing to buy some M then please pm me for further information!  Wink
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:55:48 AM

you'll debate the authenticity of photos regardless. join the hangout they offer take some screen grabs or STFU.

sock shill is over used. i could easily be as childish and call you psychotic borderline crazy but its not necessarily true. i joined in to provide a solution and its there you still refuse to accept it and just reply with insults.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:32:41 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 03:46:12 AM by Hippie Tech

you'll debate the authenticity of photos regardless. join the hangout they offer take some screen grabs or STFU.

sock shill is over used. i could easily be as childish and call you psychotic borderline crazy but its not necessarily true. i joined in to provide a solution and its there you still refuse to accept it and just reply with insults.

Crazy.. delusional .. Where have I heard that before ? Roll Eyes

Would you like some salt for your shitclone stained wound ?

Zoomed in and with the colors inverted.. Leroy's lazy noobish attempts to alter his appearance are plainly visible.

Is there a Doug Smith in da haus !? Roll Eyes

Kiss

edit

I snipped that FB quote a couple/few weeks ago while I was half asleep at the keyboard and forgot about it... lol

thank you o0o0. Smiley

If it were not for your trolling, who knows if/when I may have rediscovered that juicy nugget !

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:56:17 AM

well its all easy to solve with a video hangout. again you wont do it and why i dont know. its literally 5 mins of your life. your call in the end cause this just goes back and forwards same words.

i honestly dont believe photos would prove it to you. video would.

hopefully they add the photos but im going to say upfront that your instant reaction will be photoshop. i'll say join video and you'll say no need photos prove it with photoshop analysis. even though video will settle it all no doubts.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:12:38 AM

well its all easy to solve with a video hangout. again you wont do it and why i dont know. its literally 5 mins of your life. your call in the end cause this just goes back and forwards same words.

i honestly dont believe photos would prove it to you. video would.

hopefully they add the photos but im going to say upfront that your instant reaction will be photoshop. i'll say join video and you'll say no need photos prove it with photoshop analysis. even though video will settle it all no doubts.

Here is what an undoctored photo looks like.

See the difference nooblet ?

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

so im new to net, how does staking work? whats a good block size?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 08:49:31 PM

so im new to net, how does staking work? whats a good block size?

Doug Smith will know. Cheesy

shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:52:08 AM

please dont post that guys head anymore.....the only thing wrong with it is its shape.....i cant watch my netcoin stake & masturbate to this thread anymore! JK....
Netcoin, is awesome...... i invested in it 1year ago and it works for me great.... It will do well, but 1st please can we all now STFU about that guys head.....
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:58:21 AM

please dont post that guys head anymore.....the only thing wrong with it is its shape.....i cant watch my netcoin stake & masturbate to this thread anymore! JK....
Netcoin, is awesome...... i invested in it 1year ago and it works for me great.... It will do well, but 1st please can we all now STFU about that guys head.....

lol

what next after craptsy scammed everyone?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: