Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

My advice is to never buy MegaCoins

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:04:05 PM

Let's just say I got in very early on Megacoin, so it will always have sentimental value.
But I also got in on SDC early, and this is now my biggest investment in crypto. No complaints here.  Grin
jimmco

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:07:07 PM

Was hoping a better comparison between the two actually. So how is SDC easy to use that XMR?
There is some basic comparison http://goo.gl/pEcRH2
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:14:24 PM

Was hoping a better comparison between the two actually. So how is SDC easy to use that XMR?

I would dispute the mining point, even though I have always resisted coins you couldn't mine.
If you look at the relative difficulty of either coin, mining vs. POS, you aren't going to make your fortune this way...
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:33:58 PM

Its good to know community working as much as the devs. While we are looking at weekly releases, which will be in a day or two, also community has pushed its limits to market shadowcash in China. I have heard that video translations, website translations and talks with btc38 are almost done. Im sure Chinese market will love and embrace the potential of shadowcash and will just love it.

On the other side, the price was resistant no matter what happened to btc price and serious accumulation was going on. We could expect a spike before the release and maybe a upper floor.

I said only a few weeks ago that we will soon look back at SDC prices as being dirt cheap. That statement has already come true over the last 10 days or so. I will say again that current prices are going to look dirt cheap in another few weeks or months. The long term potential of SDC is truly incredible, because of all the coins out there, SDC is really the complete package. It is just a matter of time before the doubters figure it out.

Alot of users believe what the legendary users are saying and a lot of them preach XMR, you are saying the other thing. Do you mean that SDC is better than monero? Let us know becuase we'll be buing more of this SDC if so.

I absolutely do say SDC is better than XMR. Don't take my word for it, read about the features of both coins, and try them both. I was an original XMR adopter, and believe the reason people think it's so secure is because it is difficult to use and understand.  Roll Eyes I say that partially joking, but there is a lot of truth to it. I don't own a single Monero these days.
SDC wins on every count. Number of coins, technology, ease of use, developer talent, team dedication, and especially coming features... The new UMBRA platform is like a Ferrari or Lamborghini compared to the obsolete tech in use on other coins.  
SDC is still a great bargain, and I am very sure the next weeks, months, and years will prove this fact is a massive understatement.

https://umbra.shadowproject.io/

https://decentralize.today/shadowcash-sdc-the-billion-dollar-baby-6b86f0660739#.qjcjh9jmo

Was hoping a better comparison between the two actually. So how is SDC easy to use tha XMR?
Do own some SDC but only stored on exchange site as i've only discover the coin during this privacy craze last week. Not really knowledgeable about them. I've however bought more monero momth and months ago on polo due to the legendary users recommending it.

I'd just like to mention, that you should make the decision just and only yourself. Many people here and elsewhere are saying whatever fits their current plan (FUD to buy cheap, shill to sell high etc.). That said, a "legendary user" might sound like a confident choice to follow, but nowadays legendary users might mean just the fact, that they "spam" altcoin threads (therefore gaining this legendary status). It's definitely NOT a measure of how knowledgeable they really are.

It's your money, leave the choice to yourself. Don't get sidetracked by someone else's nefarious purposes and make your own mind. This is crypto and it's wild.

As other have noted, grab your coins from exchange ASAP and ideally stake them - you'll get 2%+ "interest", so it's well worth it + you'll help to secure the network. And come join us on Slack, if you haven't already - we're funny and a friendly bunch Wink

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:47:33 PM

Its good to know community working as much as the devs. While we are looking at weekly releases, which will be in a day or two, also community has pushed its limits to market shadowcash in China. I have heard that video translations, website translations and talks with btc38 are almost done. Im sure Chinese market will love and embrace the potential of shadowcash and will just love it.

On the other side, the price was resistant no matter what happened to btc price and serious accumulation was going on. We could expect a spike before the release and maybe a upper floor.

I said only a few weeks ago that we will soon look back at SDC prices as being dirt cheap. That statement has already come true over the last 10 days or so. I will say again that current prices are going to look dirt cheap in another few weeks or months. The long term potential of SDC is truly incredible, because of all the coins out there, SDC is really the complete package. It is just a matter of time before the doubters figure it out.

Alot of users believe what the legendary users are saying and a lot of them preach XMR, you are saying the other thing. Do you mean that SDC is better than monero? Let us know becuase we'll be buing more of this SDC if so.

I absolutely do say SDC is better than XMR. Don't take my word for it, read about the features of both coins, and try them both. I was an original XMR adopter, and believe the reason people think it's so secure is because it is difficult to use and understand.  Roll Eyes I say that partially joking, but there is a lot of truth to it. I don't own a single Monero these days.
SDC wins on every count. Number of coins, technology, ease of use, developer talent, team dedication, and especially coming features... The new UMBRA platform is like a Ferrari or Lamborghini compared to the obsolete tech in use on other coins.  
SDC is still a great bargain, and I am very sure the next weeks, months, and years will prove this fact is a massive understatement.

https://umbra.shadowproject.io/

https://decentralize.today/shadowcash-sdc-the-billion-dollar-baby-6b86f0660739#.qjcjh9jmo

Was hoping a better comparison between the two actually. So how is SDC easy to use tha XMR?
Do own some SDC but only stored on exchange site as i've only discover the coin during this privacy craze last week. Not really knowledgeable about them. I've however bought more monero momth and months ago on polo due to the legendary users recommending it.

I'd just like to mention, that you should make the decision just and only yourself. Many people here and elsewhere are saying whatever fits their current plan (FUD to buy cheap, shill to sell high etc.). That said, a "legendary user" might sound like a confident choice to follow, but nowadays legendary users might mean just the fact, that they "spam" altcoin threads (therefore gaining this legendary status). It's definitely NOT a measure of how knowledgeable they really are.

It's your money, leave the choice to yourself. Don't get sidetracked by someone else's nefarious purposes and make your own mind. This is crypto and it's wild.

As other have noted, grab your coins from exchange ASAP and ideally stake them - you'll get 2%+ "interest", so it's well worth it + you'll help to secure the network. And come join us on Slack, if you haven't already - we're funny and a friendly bunch Wink

I would also mention that I am not a legendary user, nor am I one who cares about some label awarded for a certain number of posts.

I completely agree that all decisions should be individual, based on intelligent research, and not due to any Hype or FUD.

That said, I do admit to being very partial to SDC due to my own experience and research.  Smiley
jimmco

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:35:21 PM

I would dispute the mining point, even though I have always resisted coins you couldn't mine.
If you look at the relative difficulty of either coin, mining vs. POS, you aren't going to make your fortune this way...
Yes, I also don't think mining is an advantage. However miners are significant group of crypto users and many of them take POS as a limitation (and some more fundamental even as injustice). I guess it's probably most important for students who have electricity for free (paid by tax payers) Smiley. That's why Monero mining possibility is considered as an advantage after all (it brings more potential users).
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

Let's just say I got in very early on Megacoin, so it will always have sentimental value.
But I also got in on SDC early, and this is now my biggest investment in crypto. No complaints here.  Grin

Rule #1:
Never buy shitcoins with 0 tech like megacoin!

Rule #2:
Never promote shit links that usa economy and stock markets will crashed soon!
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:44:57 AM

Bounties form devs

Here are ways to earn SDC in the next 2 weeks

-    10 SDC for a user video review of Umbra platform.
o    Platforms: Twitch, Vimeo & YouTube
o    Needs to contain overview of interface and highlight 3 main features (chat, wallet and upcoming marketplace)
-    25 SDC for a blog, vlog, crypto channel review of Umbra platform.
o    Needs to contain overview of interface and highlight 3 main features (chat, wallet and upcoming marketplace)
-    25 SDC for a magazine review of Umbra in a cryptocurrency focused publication
o    Bitcoin Magazine, Coindesk, etc
-    50-100 SDC for a magazine review of Umbra in either WIRED, Techcrunch, Vice, Motherboard, DeepDot, NYT, IBT, Forbes,

Deadline is September 30th. Multiple rewards can be won.
ShadowProject will have released main Umbra platform + 3 updates during reward period.
Followup reviews/ articles all are eligible.

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:09:25 PM

Bounties form devs

-    25 SDC for a magazine review of Umbra in a cryptocurrency focused publication
-    50-100 SDC for a magazine review of Umbra in either WIRED, Techcrunch, Vice, Motherboard, DeepDot, NYT, IBT, Forbes,

ShadowProject will have released main Umbra platform + 3 updates during reward period.

My guys will do it Cheesy
http://www.jellycommunications.com/ (not any promotion)
we have bunch of crypto blogs too :3

SDC is so undervalued coin with so much potential!

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:58:54 PM

Bounties form devs

This is legit?
Was reading the rest of the link provided to me and have learned a lot about SDC. I recently bought some of SDC from bittrex but would certainly like to have more through this bounty. Where did they post the link regarding this?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:01:36 PM

code: It has been posted in Slack by litebit.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:30:46 PM

Bounties form devs

This is legit?
Was reading the rest of the link provided to me and have learned a lot about SDC. I recently bought some of SDC from bittrex but would certainly like to have more through this bounty. Where did they post the link regarding this?

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:33:27 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 02:51:19 PM by vtr99

Rule #1:
Never buy shitcoins with 0 tech like megacoin!

Rule #2:
Never promote shit links that usa economy and stock markets will crashed soon!

#1: I made a shitload of money with Megacoin. I bought hundreds of thousands @ 10 for $.01 and sold for over $2
      As for 0 tech, the developer of Megacoin created the KGW which over 90% of coins in use today use to adjust difficulty...

#2: You would have to be in complete denial not to see the next financial crash coming. Almost every single economist that predicted the last economic crisis is predicting a crash 10 times worse than 2008-2009. If you don't want to listen to me, at least do your homework and listen to the experts that got it right last time! Unless you are blind and asleep at the wheel, that is the main reason most of us are in SDC and other crypto currency. If it weren't for these facts decentralized digital currency would be worthless, because there would be no need for it! We would still have money backed by gold and silver...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://demonocracy.info/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/03/economist-peter-schiff-predicts-coming-crisis-worse-than-2008-crash/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/

https://dollarvigilante.com/

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/05/global-economy-after-the-great-reset.html

And last but not least, I made a small fortune in the stock market just by paying attention to the facts.  Grin

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/misc/the-only-ones-who-warned-ahead-of-time

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:44:53 PM

Bounties form devs

I will do a 100% match on all these bounties at my discretion for quality work once confirmed.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

Shadowcoin got a mention today, on the Keiser Report - Episode 966, in regards to privacy on the blockchain during an interview with Jaromil of https://www.dyne.org/ about cryptocurrency markets, Monero and something called Ethereum.  Grin

- https://youtu.be/R3xWDhNFbNE?t=19m46s

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:33:11 PM

Shadowcoin got a mention today, on the Keiser Report - Episode 966, in regards to privacy on the blockchain during an interview with Jaromil of https://www.dyne.org/ about cryptocurrency markets, Monero and something called Ethereum.  Grin

- https://youtu.be/R3xWDhNFbNE?t=19m46s

I happen to be a big fan of Max Keiser. He is highly intelligent, and has a deep understanding of crypto, and economics.

He is also one of the many experts predicting a massive worldwide financial collapse. From a week ago...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W41Kpd5FTeM

The worse things get, the more valuable a privacy oriented coin like SDC will become.
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:09:16 PM

edu-online: New development update /w release: <https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/09/13/dev-update-i-and-so-it-begins-september/>

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:24:56 PM

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/09/13/dev-update-i-and-so-it-begins-september/

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
moskit

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:24:18 AM

Dear administration

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sdc/address.dws?SenbhTKAAaqtKqDgqvC2QvMP1dcXU2L5AP.htm

balance 0

best regards
----

http://joxi.ru/KAgEnoNcgQqgZm.jpg

http://joxi.ru/E2pMJ16uBlkBNA.jpg

http://joxi.ru/bmoBNz5IMDbMZr.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: