Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
robboman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:56:47 PM

SDC is doing awesome, they are ahead of every other anon coin. They should keep developing like they are right now, and get there ZK verified by some independent instance when it's done.

The first anon coin to get adopted by big dark market's will win in my opinion, and SDC is on track to do just that Smiley

glad I bought 2k SDC at 25 hehe Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:17:16 PM

i bought at 20
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:17:26 PM

benthach are u still mad you bought XST because that child emiliomann told you to, Sorry you are now butthurt from your investment in a scam coin like XST, Give up on fudding here the tech shuts all haters up  Wink
CryptoChronic

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:20:31 PM

no reason for me to be mad, i never bought any xst. i just don't want you all to fall into scam, check all my previous posts. all scams being exposed!

Yet XST is in your footer? ya ok Roll Eyes
deldot

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

So, I just went through the web page, and read through twenty+ pages of this thread, and can not figure out what sdc is promising in terms of "zk". If you could excuse me for my laziness for not digging deeper, could someone respond to three quick questions?

1. With the beta that is being tested now, are the devs planning on implementing Zerocash, Zerocoin, or something else?
2. If Zerocash, how do you set up the security parameters? This requires trusted third parties.
3. If Zerocoin, how do you set up the security parameters? Do you use RSA UFOs? If so, how where these generated, and what is their bit length?

Thanks.

I'm with you!

Can someone give a decent explanation of how this anon system is unique as opposed to hyping it up like every other coin in the universe?
CryptoChronic

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:23:25 PM

So, I just went through the web page, and read through twenty+ pages of this thread, and can not figure out what sdc is promising in terms of "zk". If you could excuse me for my laziness for not digging deeper, could someone respond to three quick questions?

1. With the beta that is being tested now, are the devs planning on implementing Zerocash, Zerocoin, or something else?
2. If Zerocash, how do you set up the security parameters? This requires trusted third parties.
3. If Zerocoin, how do you set up the security parameters? Do you use RSA UFOs? If so, how where these generated, and what is their bit length?

Thanks.

I'm with you!

Can someone give a decent explanation of how this anon system is unique as opposed to hyping it up like every other coin in the universe?

This hasnt been hyped, its been worked on for months now, you just only followed hype coins while this was developing its obvious because you are just now checking out shadow and its tech due to high volume. Shadow has never been about hype its been about tech, and shadow has delivered many Crypto 1st, just go back and read yourself. To many people have question that can simply be answered by reading, very lazy people here in cryptoland
deldot

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

This hasnt been hyped, its been worked on for months now, you just only followed hype coins while this was developing its obvious because you are just now checking out shadow and its tech due to high volume. Shadow has never been about hype its been about tech, and shadow has delivered many Crypto 1st, just go back and read yourself. To many people have question that can simply be answered by reading, very lazy people here in cryptoland

The guy says he has read 20+ pages and doesn't understand still - why can't anyone explain?

You cannot expect people to adopt something when they do not understand why it is unique/what the benefits are.
CryptoChronic

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

The guy says he has read 20+ pages and doesn't understand still - why can't anyone explain?

You cannot expect people to adopt something when they do not understand why it is unique/what the benefits are.

I was talking more to you then lunokhod2,( as its fairly obvious he has done his homework and actually understands the material that we are dealing with) as for his questions I believe the white paper will answer those with its coming release.
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:31:30 PM

Price going up.

whether to reach
0.00078 ?
godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:32:38 PM

Here's a story that gives an idea of zero knowledge proof. Found it from dzimbeck.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~mkowalcz/628.pdf

I'm not sure how sdc variant is different.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:32:45 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

I was talking more to you then lunokhod2,( as its fairly obvious he has done his homework and actually understands the material that we are dealing with) as for his questions I believe the white paper will answer those with its coming release.

Your posts are insulting.
deldot

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

I don't think my questions are unreasonable - I am trying to work out the difference between this anon system and BTC/DarkCoin/ZeroCoin but all I got was hype responses.

Thanks for your welcoming community spirit CryptoChronic  Wink
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:35:04 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

most info is in the OP. There will be more detailed technical answers when sdcdev wakes up. Whitepaper will follow public testnet testing.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:38:33 PM

benthatch, your "scam" accusation was covered in the POD that rynomaster did. The POD is in the OP on page 1. Move along now.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:39:40 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

i asked the same type questions a week or so ago and was told to go ask at irc and some other website. maybe someone has a direct link as i'm sure this gets asked a lot. they should have a wiki faq or something.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
00Smurf

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:40:17 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

I don't think my questions are unreasonable - I am trying to work out the difference between this anon system and BTC/DarkCoin/ZeroCoin but all I got was hype responses.

deldot you should find most of the info you seek giving an overview of shadowsend V2 in the OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:40:23 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

Try this one http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/24/anonymous-shadow-eclipses-privacy-projects-zero-knowledge/ it's not a whitepaper level, but it reveals some basics for easier understanding.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:40:27 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

i would happily answer your question but your activity on your account does not suggest your serious considering you know about darkcoin,XC,Zerocoin. use your real account and i shall answer it
00Smurf

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

i asked the same type questions a week or so ago and was told to go ask at irc and some other website. maybe someone has a direct link as i'm sure this gets asked a lot. they should have a wiki faq or something.

There is a wiki link in the OP, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0
deldot

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

Thanks.

I'm with you!

i would happily answer your question but your activity on your account does not suggest your serious considering you know about darkcoin,XC,Zerocoin. use your real account and i shall answer it

Long time lurker - Date Registered: December 03, 2013, 11:34:09 AM

What a strange accusation!???

Man there are some weird people in this thread....

Thanks smurf for being helpful
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: