Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

how high can sdc go
How longs a piece of string? it can go high buddy this is nothing.

I've seen this before, lol  Grin

so $1 per coin?

Nah, it will climb another few cents and then probably be dumped into oblivion. Everyone coin's the same  Tongue
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyHogan

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:37:39 AM

how high can sdc go

I've seen this before, lol  Grin

so $1 per coin?

Nah, it will climb another few cents and then probably be dumped into oblivion. Everyone coin's the same  Tongue

everyone in this scam community was so happy because they though you was in to the pump, now your posts will be deleted! lol

who is happyhogan and what is his special power

I'm a bricklayer from Cork, but you might know me better as Blackwater's nostradamus
cypherpunkrock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:58:51 AM

how high can sdc go

I've seen this before, lol  Grin

so $1 per coin?

Nah, it will climb another few cents and then probably be dumped into oblivion. Everyone coin's the same  Tongue

Not every coin is testing zero knowledge.. let alone creating their own zk protocol. Traders can speculate swings and take their chances but their biggest mistake is believing this coin is in the same category as some random cartelcoin. That's OK though the coin isn't being made for traders it's being made for private commerce. There's a massive market for real anon and people are starting to realize that there is real development going on here. There's been too many broken anon promises in the past.. combine that with the recent failure of tor and potential bitcoin de-anonymization and you have the perfect conditions for market disruption.
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/thoughts-and-concerns-about-operation-onymous

Private commerce solutions have never been more in demand than right now. Deep web pockets are watching this project and waiting for delivery. When the anon tech is proven $50 a coin seems really low to me for instant anonymous zk transfers and peace of mind. Gram's helix charges what 5-10% and takes 8-12 hours? SDC is perfect anon and there's a reason why Evan from Darkcoin was trying to acquire Shadow's team. You can clone a project but you can't clone the team.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:39:27 AM

how high can sdc go

so $1 per coin?

Nah, it will climb another few cents and then probably be dumped into oblivion. Everyone coin's the same  Tongue

Not every coin is testing zero knowledge.. let alone creating their own zk protocol. Traders can speculate swings and take their chances but their biggest mistake is believing this coin is in the same category as some random cartelcoin. That's OK though the coin isn't being made for traders it's being made for private commerce. There's a massive market for real anon and people are starting to realize that there is real development going on here. There's been too many broken anon promises in the past.. combine that with the recent failure of tor and potential bitcoin de-anonymization and you have the perfect conditions for market disruption.

Private commerce solutions have never been more in demand than right now. Deep web pockets are watching this project and waiting for delivery. When the anon tech is proven $50 a coin seems really low to me for instant anonymous zk transfers and peace of mind. Gram's helix charges what 5-10% and takes 8-12 hours? SDC is perfect anon and there's a reason why Evan from Darkcoin was trying to acquire Shadow's team. You can clone a project but you can't clone the team.
+1 well said the potential of this project is massive but people be blind, oh well there loss our gain.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:12:50 AM

This coin looks promising.  Let's wait and see.  Cool
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

after a lot of work today, ShadowTalk is finally in v2  Smiley

ShadowTalk v2

Ask your questions about the testing and ShadowSendv2 in this new category : http://shadowtalk.org/category/36/shadowsend-v2-testnet

The forum was slow so i have updated the server, and it's now improved in every way.

Don't hesitate to put feedback in the appropriate category: http://shadowtalk.org/category/16/feedback

I would be happy to receive some donations to pay the server (& the work) - (ShCEPkbdix9qBjJ6TNNatjA7YU8PAHq2PJ)

Don't forget crz- and his beautiful design too (Sd9w1zqFhC5p2Q6Sf3hUXZ2zMRt3gU1CQr)

For the other currency addresses : http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:37:14 AM

looking good to break 40k today
HappyHogan

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:43:04 AM

how high can sdc go

so $1 per coin?

+1 well said the potential of this project is massive but people be blind, oh well there loss our gain.

I've seen this kind of conversation played out a million times on bitcoin talk. A whole bunch of people claiming their coin is different because it has feature X and people want/need feature X.  Usually, feature X is either hyped, doesn't work the way its supposed to, or doesn't even exist, and the "people" usually does not go further than the small band of loyalists who just want to see their coin go up in value.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:47:00 AM

40 will be skipped, 60-70 expect in a few days
This is a revolution of anonymity.
Many still do not realize what is happening.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:53:12 AM

When the ZK is finished and working on live net, I expect this coin to do what DRK did!!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

drAGon925

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:12:45 AM

When the ZK is finished and working on live net, I expect this coin to do what DRK did!!!!!

The most optimistic to expect BTC price x2
In 6-12 months
 Wink
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 09:17:22 AM

how high can sdc go

so $1 per coin?

I've seen this kind of conversation played out a million times on bitcoin talk. A whole bunch of people claiming their coin is different because it has feature X and people want/need feature X.  Usually, feature X is either hyped, doesn't work the way its supposed to, or doesn't even exist, and the "people" usually does not go further than the small band of loyalists who just want to see their coin go up in value.
Been around here for long enough to say yes i have seen this many times before but this is not the same completely different SDC is in a league of it's own and if you can't see that i pity you and the profit you will never make( decent profit anyway)
ffmad
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

after a lot of work today, ShadowTalk is finally in v2  Smiley

ShadowTalk v2

Ask your questions about the testing and ShadowSendv2 in this new category : http://shadowtalk.org/category/36/shadowsend-v2-testnet

The forum was slow so i have updated the server, and it's now improved in every way.

Don't hesitate to put feedback in the appropriate category: http://shadowtalk.org/category/16/feedback

I would be happy to receive some donations to pay the server (& the work) - (ShCEPkbdix9qBjJ6TNNatjA7YU8PAHq2PJ)

Don't forget crz- and his beautiful design too (Sd9w1zqFhC5p2Q6Sf3hUXZ2zMRt3gU1CQr)

For the other currency addresses : http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

a little preview of the forum :

atm, you will need to login to see the side bar (little bug for anonymous user)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
drAGon925

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:32:57 AM

how high can sdc go

so $1 per coin?

Been around here for long enough to say yes i have seen this many times before but this is not the same completely different SDC is in a league of it's own and if you can't see that i pity you and the profit you will never make( decent profit anyway)

Talk is not important now. Ppl get here to express their feelings and happiness for testnet.
So, difference is that you can join the testnet of ZK-snarks.
And other difference is technology what you never saw before.

Join and enjoy it!
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:40:10 AM

if u dont believe in the development or u dont think this coin is different, then leave it...stop fudding here

or join the community

it is very simple
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

The most optimistic to expect BTC price x2
In 6-12 months
 Wink

Although I have high hopes for this coin as I understand what's being built, I think X2 BTC is way too overoptimistic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:01:33 AM

#shadowtest

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:24:05 AM

Will you guys stop discussing the price?

Bunch of hypers concerned with their fiat investment...

ffmad
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 01:18:22 PM

Will you guys stop discussing the price?

Bunch of hypers concerned with their fiat investment...

Better discuss on ShadowTalk  Cool

ShadowTalk v2

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:27:46 PM

after a lot of work today, ShadowTalk is finally in v2  Smiley

ShadowTalk v2

a little preview of the forum :

atm, you will need to login to see the side bar (little bug for anonymous user)

looks super slick  Cool

Thank you Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: