Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:32:32 PM

I've seen this kind of conversation played out a million times on bitcoin talk. A whole bunch of people claiming their coin is different because it has feature X and people want/need feature X.  Usually, feature X is either hyped, doesn't work the way its supposed to, or doesn't even exist, and the "people" usually does not go further than the small band of loyalists who just want to see their coin go up in value.

if u dont believe in the development or u dont think this coin is different, then leave it...stop fudding here

or join the community

it is very simple

First law of crypto: All criticism = FUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:08:15 PM

#shadowtest

Love that one ! Smiley

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

I've seen this kind of conversation played out a million times on bitcoin talk. A whole bunch of people claiming their coin is different because it has feature X and people want/need feature X.  Usually, feature X is either hyped, doesn't work the way its supposed to, or doesn't even exist, and the "people" usually does not go further than the small band of loyalists who just want to see their coin go up in value.

if u dont believe in the development or u dont think this coin is different, then leave it...stop fudding here

or join the community

it is very simple

It's FUD because you have no criticism of SDC, you are just disenfranchised with crypto and the scams in crypto. SDC is in fact different. With the number of innovations that have been released over the last 4 months, this coin could have been pumped/hyped into the stratosphere by the devs...it was not and is not being hyped. All that has happened is innovation after innovation has been released in full working condition as claimed in the announcements. If you can not see the difference in how SDC has managed this project vs other hype/scam projects then evaluation of investments may not be your calling.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:29:24 PM

or join the community

it is very simple

Name me one other project that has 4-5 industry firsts under its belt and has failed to succeed! Name me one other project who has a mature and modest community as this one with that many industry firsts that are useful! Name me one other project to produce that many ground breaking firsts in under 5 months that have failed!

I believe your observations are warranted on projects with one feature, 300 pages of price speculation and hype.. Its not even remotely warranted here. Like others have said to you "sorry for you if you cant see the blatant difference!" You have been heard, i encourage you to get behind this project or move along. As i said earlier some of us have been supporting it for awhile now and i don't think its unreasonable that we celebrate a little and get excited about its future now that its much closer to completing its core. I'm sure you agree.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:08:44 PM

^

And this community...

I'm a happy shadow holder!
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

or join the community

it is very simple

Name me one other project that has 4-5 industry firsts under its belt and has failed to succeed! Name me one other project who has a mature and modest community as this one with that many industry firsts that are useful! Name me one other project to produce that many ground breaking firsts in under 5 months that have failed!

I believe your observations are warranted on projects with one feature, 300 pages of price speculation and hype.. Its not even remotely warranted here. Like others have said to you "sorry for you if you cant see the blatant difference!" You have been heard, i encourage you to get behind this project or move along. As i said earlier some of us have been supporting it for awhile now and i don't think its unreasonable that we celebrate a little and get excited about its future now that its much closer to completing its core. I'm sure you agree.

Blackcoin had like 10 firsts and its not half as high as it should be. People always tell me "I love Blackcoin, but I don't have any"...

maybe success is relative.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:27:43 PM

Yeah i know we don't like price speculation in this thread but tonight is a bit different, i have been holding since almost the start and the price surge tonight has been exciting and all the developments happening we should be celebrating, big things happening right now, im not concerned about my fiat investment..i have  faith SDC can be huge and this is just the start, imo anybody thinking of selling anytime soon is a bit stupid, and i would probably be one of the bigger holders and i have no intention of selling out any time in the next 12 months + and that is honest, yes im here for money i have a family, but this Dev team and community is a bit special and i believe in there vision, ignore the FUD tolerate the price speculation for a while and celebrate a great milestone in technology that is SDC.

I believe price speculation, unnecessarily opens up a whole can of worms and people really cannot refute criticism that comes with it. I believe it cheapens this thread and clutters it as i've seen it do to many in the past. People want to be able to sift through a thread and find specific things in it like Announcments. This is an announcement thread primarily. I know this is a controversial topic and some people think this project is in need of it (price speculation.) I don't, I don't believe we need it here, as i said, it just opens up all sorts of unnecessary criticism we just don't need in this thread!

A price speculation thread should be made and it should not be strewn in this one. Most projects need it because they rely on it to prop up their markets. People get desperate and think they need it as though its a "necessary evil" I argue that its not needed in this thread. I argue that it cheapens the project by allowing people to start yelling moon and unrealistic market values! It may not start out like this but it can get there very fast and its not a fun place to be. I believe Shadow does not want or need dumb money, it is going after a shy anonymous market and a mature trillion dollar shadow banking market one day (shadow banking is what has kept most economies alive! look it up) it has the potential to serve the shadow banking industry in the future. So i believe we should all act accordingly. I don't want Shadows market to become some manic volatile pos because people seem to think it needs stupid money to be relevant when it clearly has the tech, the quality and the future to help the world.  You guys that disagree, thats fine, you can go after 100s and 1000s ill go after millions and billions.

Shadow is very different, it has the tech to sustain whatever price it may rise to. People in other projects spam 100's of pages of memes and price speculation "moon" comments because they have no tech to talk about. This thread may seem fairly quite now but its very early days. I believe if we just continue to keep it as clean as we can and bide our time it will one day be full of great resource and relevant announcements in the anon sector. A clean and good thread, easy to sift through is a projects asset! We just need to allow it to grow into that and keep a tight leash on the rubbish people want to bring to it from other failed projects. Because insanity defined is doing the same thing over and over expecting it to be different. I challenge you to consider it. just my 0.2 SDC
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:29:14 PM

or join the community

it is very simple

Blackcoin had like 10 firsts and its not half as high as it should be. People always tell me "I love Blackcoin, but I don't have any"...

maybe success is relative.

Blackcoin being 16th on the coinmarket cap is "failed"? You can't surely be insinuating that right? Granted that 2mill seems cheap for an entire network like that but i think that says more about the crypto landscape lately tbh. But 16th is no joke!
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

Shadow, meet Dark. Dark, meet Shadow  Cool

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:35:06 PM

If you rearrange shadowcash you can spell "swash choda"...

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:52:42 PM

come on guys...lets cut it here

dadon, we know u...we know u re long term here

but no need to be agressive

dadon, better u delete what u have written which is full of swear

in the end, this thread is the face of sdc
Sorry but it's not fair to attack people who speculate on price ( which is positive) but then all band together to argue with trolls or people spreading FUD, this is about SDC at least price speculation has something to do with the reason we are here, arguing with trolls about other coins does not, and it seams to attract less heat for some reason, the price went up tonight, i don't care but others do, lets not rain on there fucking parade, why not let them enjoy the fact they made profit, good on them i say.

Garbage, trolls get deleted but we are stuck with moon and 100k forever. No one attacked anyone, it was a debate that got out of hand! If you want to speculate on price jump in irc or make a thread specific to it. All i have seen it criticism when it happens in here, from unknowns. This thread is different to the majority but you advocating for it to be the same as the rest yet trying to convince yourself and others that its positive and promotes maturity. I disagree. I'm proud to introduce Shadow to anyone in the public because our community and threads are mature and without all the junk. I have done personal study on the different reactions from mainstreamer i know. The reactions are "This thread/community is a much easier to follow and more inviting place to be." As opposed to the "fruit market, car yard" type stigma that washes off onto new comers in the majority of the other threads. Real money does not need or want to see that crap. They want to come and find out what this is all about.

Real money is watching this industry and they're not impressed. I should know i'm not only one of them but i'm within circles of them outside of crypto economies. We tried the whole marketing fluff and marketplace alt coin space and its not done well. Its had a lot of drama and has attracted quite a lot of filth so lets keep our distance from it yeah?

I suggest you guys make a speculation thread, i think it can be good just not here!
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

I posted some TXs on IRC for the guys to see the difference in the input/outputs:

1. SDC to SDC (all parties are known)
http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/b11f3721910bef36cf133adfed71e8de04dc3bb4a927af4ac4148cec0be8fcb6

2. SDC to Shadow or Shadow to SDC (i.e. one party is unknown (the shadow party))
http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/929bc5d8163e8e243bf89f78cc0d91e3cadfd1685a717b2896ac79ce67ad7593

3. Shadow to Shadow (neither parties are known - yay!)
http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/47da4aca657ec9fe4ab7de6fa1e3dd5e935474151bfcc18d39c3b537885f25bd

Enjoy! this is the real deal Smiley

Shazzy

^ I am with STUPID!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:08:12 PM

I posted some TXs on IRC for the guys to see the difference in the input/outputs:

http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/b11f3721910bef36cf133adfed71e8de04dc3bb4a927af4ac4148cec0be8fcb6

2. SDC to Shadow or Shadow to SDC (i.e. one party is unknown (the shadow party))
http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/929bc5d8163e8e243bf89f78cc0d91e3cadfd1685a717b2896ac79ce67ad7593

http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/tx/47da4aca657ec9fe4ab7de6fa1e3dd5e935474151bfcc18d39c3b537885f25bd

Shazzy

Ahh nice one, you got the TN hooked up. Ha, i documented my first anon tranny, ill frame it, it is important history and i'm proud.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:08:51 PM

come on guys...lets cut it here

dadon, we know u...we know u re long term here

but no need to be agressive

dadon, better u delete what u have written which is full of swear

in the end, this thread is the face of sdc
Sorry but it's not fair to attack people who speculate on price ( which is positive) but then all band together to argue with trolls or people spreading FUD, this is about SDC at least price speculation has something to do with the reason we are here, arguing with trolls about other coins does not, and it seams to attract less heat for some reason, the price went up tonight, i don't care but others do, lets not rain on there fucking parade, why not let them enjoy the fact they made profit, good on them i say.

Garbage, trolls get deleted but we are stuck with moon and 100k forever. No one attacked anyone, it was a debate that got out of hand! If you want to speculate on price jump in irc or make a thread specific to it. All i have seen it criticism when it happens in here, from unknowns. This thread is different to the majority but you advocating for it to be the same as the rest yet trying to convince yourself and others that its positive and promotes maturity. I disagree. I'm proud to introduce Shadow to anyone in the public because our community and threads are mature and without all the junk. I have done personal study on the different reactions from mainstreamer i know. The reactions are "This thread/community is a much easier to follow and more inviting place to be." As opposed to the "fruit market, car yard" type stigma that washes off onto new comers in the majority of the other threads. Real money does not need or want to see that crap. They want to come and find out what this is all about.

Real money is watching this industry and they're not impressed. I should know i'm not only one of them but i'm within circles of them outside of crypto economies. We tried the whole marketing fluff and marketplace alt coin space and its not done well. Its had a lot of drama and has attracted quite a lot of filth so lets keep our distance from it yeah?

I suggest you guys make a speculation thread, i think it can be good just not here!
I get sick of speculation as much as anyone but a few people have commented on the price tonight and it's like it's a big deal..seriously just chill out, and i understand what your saying about outsiders not being impressed, i have big money to make so do you, but a few newbies speculate on the price and everyone jumps down there throats is not cool, sorry but that's not how you build a strong community.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:09:44 PM

Errm i really need to stop saying "anon tranny" I think i'm getting mischaracterised
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:12:07 PM

Shazzy

thanks man....very nice outputs u gave

i loved the part where it is written "unknown adress"

it rocks....these are the first outputs of zk-snarks transactions for who are not using test-wallet

thx
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

Errm i really need to stop saying "anon tranny" I think i'm getting mischaracterised

hehe, good decision
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

I get sick of speculation as much as anyone but a few people have commented on the price tonight and it's like it's a big deal..seriously just chill out, and i understand what your saying about outsiders not being impressed, i have big money to make so do you, but a few newbies speculate on the price and everyone jumps down there throats is not cool, sorry but that's not how you build a strong community.

dadon, it is up to u in the end u delete those posts or no

bu dont forget u re part of that community,too

so do what has to be done

chill out

check the latest transactions...very nice they re "ANON"
im deleting them now so i suggest anyone who responded to me also delete, all im trying to say is we can't just attack people for price speculation yes it get's annoying but every now and then by people who do not relies it's not tolerated here is not worth being assholes about, and some people unlike some of us may of not made much money on crypto before, maybe there excited they made some cash, good on them im happy for them, the price rise the last 24 hrs has been exciting, let them go..seriously who cares, everyone tries to act like professionals ever seen how real traders carry on? they act like school children, not all but most, if you don't like what you read ignore it, if you think it's damaging your investment stop smoking weed your paranoid.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:34:02 PM

Ahh nice one, you got the TN hooked up. Ha, i documented my first anon tranny, ill frame it, it is important history and i'm proud.

Yeah I though it would be nice for people to visualise how it looks without having to read the raw tx output.
Definitely a good site to see all this come together.

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: