Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:36:47 AM

Because you weirdly removed parts of my quote again.
Search the term "one-time" "witness indistinguishable" I don't have time for you and never will. Call it what you want, you always were and always will be a problem to everyone around you.
You have spent months abusing this communities every action now you want us to be polite and help you. move along kid!

Let's see how fast the bot takes me out.

The cryptonote proofs are zero knowledge, witness indistinguishable. That's why they can be used for a cryptocurrency.

That bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Ugh, you can go take a hike too, i remember you from all the crap too child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness-indistinguishable_proof

Thanks for the link. The cryptonote ring signature system fits the definition.

Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:38:07 AM

That post deleting bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Hense the name "XSTerminate" and the stealthcoin logo. It was made after i spent three days trying to tell you twits about hondos failed paper which he even thanks me for.. Talk about you twits not having a clue! It was made to hide that kind of technical scrutiny. You kids are off your heads i swear it. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Look I know I'm going to get entered into the bot here if I press the issues. But it's clear that your claim that "the whole ring signature is not included in the transaction" relies on a zk-snark to get around the inclusion. The zk-snarks are still vaporware. They are vaporware for zerocoin and they are vaporware here.

So I ask you, what is the point of cloning cryptonote when there are already 3 in the top 100 coin market cap?

My point is there is no bot here! There is nothing to hide. You will get deleted if you come here with no proof trying to cause problems. There is a difference.

I don't have a clue why you would clone cryptonote why don't you go and ask hondo thats what he did?
I'm not going to ask if you are insinuating it here because i know what a douche you are and the answer is yes you are.

Shadow has not cloned anything from anyone besides the initial commits its certainly not cloning cryptonote tech in this case!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:41:45 AM

Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.

The only info that cryptonote leaks is the ring of public keys. Are you saying that the ring of public keys is not included in the current implementation of shadow send (or whatever it's called) that is on the test net now?

And if so, just point to a paper where this is possible.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:43:12 AM

My point is there is no bot here! There is nothing to hide. You will get deleted if you come here with no proof trying to cause problems. There is a difference.

Haha! Ask inconvenient questions and you will get deleted here.

tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:44:03 AM

more tech more bloat. all these tech terms trying to jams pack into shadow to create more bloat. these terms for the HYPE do sound good though.

Tell me how big the transactions are for a Shadow transaction benthach the zk shadow transaction. how big is it and how is it classed as bloat? Give me a comparison.

I saw one at 3kb. How many keys in that ring?

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:45:35 AM

more tech more bloat. all these tech terms trying to jams pack into shadow to create more bloat. these terms for the HYPE do sound good though.

Tell me how big the transactions are for a Shadow transaction benthach the zk shadow transaction. how big is it and how is it classed as bloat? Give me a comparison.

you tell us. i have never try the testnet. the tech terms do sound good but the question is long term bloat.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:48:20 AM

The only info that cryptonote leaks is the ring of public keys. Are you saying that the ring of public keys is not included in the current implementation of shadow send (or whatever it's called) that is on the test net now?

Go find the links yourself look up zero knowledge proof. That is what is produced from the ring in Shadows implementation. Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this. Go back to snap chat and report to emilioman he is yet again barking up the wrong tree. You are a fool.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:50:49 AM

you tell us. i have never try the testnet. the tech terms do sound good but the question is long term bloat.

Then stop saying things that you have no clue about, you have no proof of anything ever and yet you are always commenting on things as though they are gospel.
You are deceiving not only yourself but the people you come into contact with. its a sickness. You are a criminal at the very core.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

The sickness part here is that you don't even gain anything.

It is no bigger then a cryptonote transaction as of right now and it has the potential soon to either prune the chain or slot in snarks whichever comes first. "longterm" no!
tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:52:49 AM

Go find the links yourself look up zero knowledge proof. That is what is produced from the ring in Shadows implementation. Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this. Go back to snap chat and report to emilioman he is yet again barking up the wrong tree. You are a fool.

I know what a zero knowledge proof is. I have been following shadow since the earliest of zk-snarks promises. I followed stealth because they promised something tenable like ring signatures. It's funny that the shadow devs came around only months later. When I asked about zk-snarks long ago, I was met with hostility and several of my posts were deleted. That's why my money has never been on shadow. I asked serious questions and was met with hostility. But this current zero knowledge promises sound like the zk-snarks promises.

But answer this before I get put into the bot: what is the bit depth of the zero knowledge security that you guys claim to have? Just give a number.

tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:59:10 AM

Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this.

You are wrong about this. Go look at my posts in the XST thread. When the traceability issue was brought up, I never argued.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:00:46 AM

Then stop saying things that you have no clue about, you have no proof of anything ever and yet you are always commenting on things as though they are gospel.
You are deceiving not only yourself but the people you come into contact with. its a sickness. You are a criminal at the very core.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

It is no bigger then a cryptonote transaction as of right now and it has the potential soon to either prune the chain or slot in snarks whichever comes first. "longterm" no!

"it's no bigger then a cryptonote"
why don't you just use original cryptonote the way it's without these tech terms, just to hype the coin?

tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:02:04 AM

why don't you just use original cryptonote the way it's without these tech terms, just to hype the coin?

I have a feeling that "it's no bigger than a cryptonote" comes with several qualifications that affect security. I'd like to know what those qualifications are.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:03:35 AM

I know what a zero knowledge proof is. I have been following shadow since the earliest of zk-snarks promises. I followed stealth because they promised something tenable like ring signatures. It's funny that the shadow devs came around only months later. When I asked about zk-snarks long ago, I was met with hostility and several of my posts were deleted. That's why my money has never been on shadow. I asked serious questions and was met with hostility. But this current zero knowledge promises sound like the zk-snarks promises.

But answer this before I get put into the bot: what is the bit depth of the zero knowledge security that you guys claim to have? Just give a number.

There is no bot, third time i've told you in the last hour. And not just because of that but it broke the camels back you too can take a hike, no one took your serious before. Why would they now! You didn't understand that a chandran signature was untracable/unlinkable the first time so why would any of this compute in your tiny little brain now! You clowns are here because you think you found a chink in shadows armor but you are dead wrong. and dont deserve to be answered anymore. You were interested in xst cause you found yourself buying it while bob pumped it. You're still there because you are drawn to teh stupid marketing they do

stealthweb=hotwallet
stealthvault=cold wallet

pffft nearly lost my coffee all over me when i saw that..just like marketing leveldb when yas added it..What a bloody joke!
tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:05:40 AM

There is no bot, third time i've told you in the last hour. And not just because of that but it broke the camels back you too can take a hike, no one took your serious before. Why would they now! You didn't understand that a chandran signature was untracable/unlinkable the first time so why would any of this compute in your tiny little brain now! You clowns are here because you think you found a chink in shadows armor but you are dead wrong. and dont deserve to be answered anymore. You were interested in xst cause you found yourself buying it while bob pumped it. You're still there because you are drawn to teh stupid marketing they do

stealthweb=hotwallet
stealthvault=cold wallet

pffft nearly lost my coffee all over me when i saw that..just like marketing leveldb when yas added it..What a bloody joke!

What's the bit depth of the zero knowledge security? Just give a number.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:07:02 AM

Couldn't one argue that using cryptonote would be hyping off its name!!!! You will stop at nothing to be a fool amirite?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:12:35 AM

Couldn't one argue that using cryptonote would be hyping off its name!!!! You will stop at nothing to be a fool amirite?

so here is my conclusion about this shadowcoin
"shadowcoin may creating many tech terms or jam pack these techs into their coin but all and all is a cryptonote, they could of just call and use cryptonote like everyone else but they don't. they creating these many tech terms to hype the coin."

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:18:50 AM

so here is my conclusion about this shadowcoin
"shadowcoin may creating many tech terms or jam pack these techs into their coin but all and all is a cryptonote, they could of just call and use cryptonote like everyone else but they don't. they creating these many tech terms to hype the coin."
Just stop, please you're embarrassing yourself... again.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:49:36 AM

when i read bitcointalk, it gets messy

it is full of fud, and some good questions.

and longandshort tries to answer them alone, by himself

best thing can be done: SDCDev writes a small explanation prior to the whitepaper where he answers FAQ but not the fudders

and we can refer to that explanation while answering those queestions, not the fuds

it will be more formal and increases the trust of new comers

what i believe silence is not always good

and "SILENCE" is not really professional way of handling this situtation

otherwise those fudders will not stop, and newcomers will always hesitate to join sdc
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:59:17 AM

when i read bitcointalk, it gets messy

it is full of fud, and some good questions.

and longandshort tries to answer them alone, by himself

best thing can be done: SDCDev writes a small explanation prior to the whitepaper where he answers FAQ but not the fudders

and we can refer to that explanation while answering those queestions, not the fuds

it will be more formal and increases the trust of new comers

what i believe silence is not always good

and "SILENCE" is not really professional way of handling this situtation

otherwise those fudders will not stop, and newcomers will always hesitate to join sdc

If I write down at my signature "skip60 is a scammer" , would you reply to my fud questions?
LongAndShort is too good to not respond those fud posts.
I agree, whitepaper will be released very soon, maybe today.
Thats why trolls are here. They know SDC news better than we..
They are fighting for their coins at this way.

drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:18:28 AM

sdcdev is writing up a public announcement for later today or tommorow. Shocked

05:50:52@SDCDev
just this last bug then we can start planning the rollout for mainnet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
05:52:31@SDCDev
I have a dinner tonight but afterwards I'll finish the paper

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: