Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

why were my replies deleted? I was defending SDC.

also why is there an obvious trade bot on bittrex?

I don't want to say anything, but this is not starting to look good anymore

Because you quoted fuders. Don't reply to provocations.
I'm glad to see you on the "Shadow" side

left this one already, it is showing the same signs as other P&D coins.

maybe I'm wrong, but been through enough P&D to recognize the flags
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:11:46 PM

why were my replies deleted? I was defending SDC.

also why is there an obvious trade bot on bittrex?

I don't want to say anything, but this is not starting to look good anymore

Because you quoted fuders. Don't reply to provocations.
I'm glad to see you on the "Shadow" side

left this one already, it is showing the same signs as other P&D coins.

There are trade bots all over bittrex. Even more so now because of the qtl trader app. A "trade" bot means nothing. Sorry to see you go, good luck on your next coin.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

You're wrong.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

Afraid of bot??  You are troll or never watched any exchange until today?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great to see high trade volume, even is on dump side.
I go make more buy walls   Wink
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

i would like to hear constructive ideas of others at the thread below

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/284/shadowcash-community-pros-and-cons

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:46:51 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 11:26:57 PM by LongAndShort

Then they ridicule you...

For completeness (mind the zk punn)

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.
 And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America. (Trade Unionist Nicholas Klein, 1918)"

We have been experiencing the classic psychology of garbage in and garbage out. Derogatory personnel attacks beget derogatory personal attacks which as often as not degrades into to the school yard language of "I know you are but what am I" type of conversation. As Trolls have quickly learned the easiest way to hijack this thread is to start a personal attack on one of the commentators or make an outlandish claim about the topic subject which leads to the same effect. For the next twenty posts the whole conversation turns to Troll bashing and dilutes any serious discussion of the issues. It happens here on a daily basis. And i am apart of it and i feel that unless deleted instantly, I feel its hard to let it go untouched. We all know it has a great effect on shaky hands who would or could have been a great asset to the community long term but most cases not. It is arguable that it is a perfect filtering process (i like to take the positive out of everything) where we gain only strong, committed players who wish to support the project in the beginning and not a bunch of weak ones who one day will be a detriment to its initial strength in tough times. I have a feeling we wont be seeing many trolls here anymore  Wink
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:11:39 AM

All this FUD has led to a great opportunity..... to buy more CHEAP SDC

Once ZK is out of public testnet the opportunity to buy this cheap may never happen again
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:05:15 AM

All this FUD has led to a great opportunity..... to buy more CHEAP SDC

Once ZK is out of public testnet the opportunity to buy this cheap may never happen again

Trolls can be good for community to get stronger,
sometimes price go down, in few coins I saw rise of price when trolls came.

So, we must like our trolls, they respect coin more than they think, it is a classic fud meaning words.

Wink
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:44:18 AM

I'm still holding despite the huge amount of trolling between XST and SDC communities. You guys should come to some sort of truce as it's really bad for both coins, it will put off potential investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:56:05 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 10:16:11 AM by LongAndShort

I'm still holding despite the huge amount of trolling between XST and SDC communities. You guys should come to some sort of truce as it's really bad for both coins, it will put off potential investors.

Wait, what trolling is sdc community doing? Dont involve us in this bs!! Potential investors scared off because some xst supporters are harassing this community...hmm do you realise how stupid that sounds. This tech is far superior then anything out there. If you are concerned about trolling you will get a rude shock when it really starts. Shadow is not in the market for superficial minded money. Its in the market for serious money, committed to the cause, because it is serious tech. Im sick of this convo tbh.

So many noobs coming here giving advice about pr with their $200- investment. No faith or understanding at all about what this tech can even do. Because if you did you would not be concerned about some trolling and lack of investors right now.

I'm sick of people pressuring the devs to communicate more and set hard dates. Its stupid and only serves the traders. (stop saying "potential investors" fk potential investors right now when the mindset switches to compromise quality.) We need a working system not rushed not compromised by a bunch of traders squirming because they have to wait longer then 5 minutes for a profit.. Welcome to reality and welcome to a real project a real world investment/asset. Real money takes time to yield and real tech takes time to build! People buying or dumping who gives a flying fk. This is about our futures, this tech is insanely good. You need to learn what it can do because the more i research it the more i learn what it can do. Its fking epic you just need to look harder.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:17:18 AM

Wait, what trolling is sdc community doing? Dont involve us in this bs!! Potential investors scared off because some xst supporters are harassing this community...hmm do you realise how stupid that sounds. This tech is far superior then anything out there. If you are concerned about trolling you will get a rude shock when it really starts. Shadow is not in the market for superficial minded money. Its in the market for serious money, committed to the cause because it is serious tech. Im sick of this convo tbh.

So many noobs coming here giving advice about pr with their $200- investment. No faith or understanding at all about what this tech can even do. Because if you did you would not be concerned about some trolling and lack of investors right now.

I'm sick of people pressuring the devs to communicate more and set hard dates. Its stupid and only serves the traders. (stop saying "potential investors" fk potential investors right now when the mindset switches to compromise quality.) We need a working system not rushed not compromised by a bunch of traders squirming because they have to wait longer then 5 minutes for a profit.. Welcome to reality and welcome to a real project a real world investment/asset. Real money takes time to yield and real tech takes time to build! People buying or dumping who gives a flying fk. This is about our futures, this tech is insanely good. You need to learn what it can do because the more i research it the more i learn what it can do. Its fking epic you just need to look harder.

Seriously? Wow you really have an attitude problem.

All I  said it would be nice for both communities to get along and quit this trolling back and forth.

You sir can suck my balls.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:38:53 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 10:59:33 AM by LongAndShort

Wait, what trolling is sdc community doing? Dont involve us in this bs!! Potential investors scared off because some xst supporters are harassing this community...hmm do you realise how stupid that sounds. This tech is far superior then anything out there. If you are concerned about trolling you will get a rude shock when it really starts. Shadow is not in the market for superficial minded money. Its in the market for serious money, committed to the cause because it is serious tech. Im sick of this convo tbh.

All I  said it would be nice for both communities to get along and quit this trolling back and forth.

Look at the child you became in one abrasive comment.. Show me SDC trolling xst! I want you to show it to me! You are calling for a truce with a vapor project (steathsend) with a premine, a dev who isn't a cryptographer yet puts up a speculative asset as though he can pull off anonymous payments, requiring a high level of understanding in cryptography!! A toxic community who misleads the public by marketing even its leveldb.

Truce?? GTFO!! No one here has done anything wrong. Those clowns haven't the fientest clue what they are even doing here. No way not a truce thats what really irked me about your comment. First you have to even acknowledge the project exists. That project is a joke as is. Its compromised devs and toxic community.  That premine lead those devs to compromise big time, they lied about what they can achieve in the short term. They arn't worth their weight in salt! Let alone Shadow or its supporters even admitting they exist! Let them troll they are fking clowns. If people walk away from this project because of it good riddance. No way you walk away from this tech if you actually understand what it can do and or have faith in it, its devs and its community no matter the heat. You walk away if the devs lose their integrity and the community turn lazy, toxic and start begging for updates and stuff that justifies "potential investor" like comments and price rises only!. My point is to look deeper, open the scope. This trolling crap is nothing compared to what we all as a collective should be doing and worried about! I encourage you to look deeper into why you think trolling here is a problem for "potential investors" This isn't a fking flea market!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:11:05 AM

Look at the child you became in one abrasive comment.. Show me SDC trolling xst! I want you to show it to me! You are calling for a truce with a vapor project (steathsend) with a premine, a dev who isn't a cryptographer yet puts up a speculative asset as though he can pull off anonymous payments, requiring a high level of understanding in cryptography!! A toxic community who misleads the public by marketing even its leveldb.

Truce?? GTFO!! No one here has done anything wrong. Those clowns haven't the fientest clue what they are even doing here. No way not a truce thats what really irked me about your comment. First you have to even acknowledge the project exists. That project is a joke as is. Its compromised devs and toxic community.  That premine lead those devs to compromise big time, they lied about what they can achieve in the short term. They arn't worth their weight in salt! Let alone Shadow or its supporters even admitting they exist! Let them troll they are fking clowns. If people walk away from this project because of it good riddance. No way you walk away from this tech if you actually understand what it can do and or have faith in it, its devs and its community no matter the heat. You walk away if the devs lose their integrity and the community turn lazy, toxic and start begging for updates and stuff that justifies "potential investor, like comments" and price rises only!. My point is to look deeper, open the scope. This trolling crap is nothing compared to what we all as a collective should be doing and worried about! I encourage you to look deeper into why you think trolling here is a problem for "potential investors" This isn't a fking flea market!!

My comment was a little childish, you put me on the defensive as you came across as rude. I was reading the XST thread when bentach was trolling on this thread, it was just as bad (which have all been deleted).

I still stand by my comments of calling for a truce, as the slanging match back and forth is not good for anyone involved, as it will put a lot of fellow crypto people off, just look at the dumping that happened yesterday, people lost faith. There's no point in saying good riddance, if everyone just dumped what would you be left with then? The trolling gives a false sense of reality to current and future investors.

True if people really understood of what's being built they would be less likely to dump during a troll campaign, As what's proposed truly does have implications for humanity, think about the ability to send data to a person anonymously without a third party being involved, it has implications on finance, communications, internet, military and a whole host of other industries.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

00Smurf

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:37:39 AM

Truce?? GTFO!! No one here has done anything wrong. Those clowns haven't the fientest clue what they are even doing here. No way not a truce thats what really irked me about your comment. First you have to even acknowledge the project exists. That project is a joke as is. Its compromised devs and toxic community.  That premine lead those devs to compromise big time, they lied about what they can achieve in the short term. They arn't worth their weight in salt! Let alone Shadow or its supporters even admitting they exist! Let them troll they are fking clowns. If people walk away from this project because of it good riddance. No way you walk away from this tech if you actually understand what it can do and or have faith in it, its devs and its community no matter the heat. You walk away if the devs lose their integrity and the community turn lazy, toxic and start begging for updates and stuff that justifies "potential investor, like comments" and price rises only!. My point is to look deeper, open the scope. This trolling crap is nothing compared to what we all as a collective should be doing and worried about! I encourage you to look deeper into why you think trolling here is a problem for "potential investors" This isn't a fking flea market!!

My comment was a little childish, you put me on the defensive as you came across as rude. I was reading the XST thread when bentach was trolling on this thread, it was just as bad (which have all been deleted).

I still stand by my comments of calling for a truce, as the slanging match back and forth is not good for anyone involved, as it will put a lot of fellow crypto people off, just look at the dumping that happened yesterday, people lost faith. There's no point in saying good riddance, if everyone just dumped what would you be left with then? The trolling gives a false sense of reality to current and future investors.

True if people really understood of what's being built they would be less likely to dump during a troll campaign, As what's proposed truly does have implications for humanity, think about the ability to send data to a person anonymously without a third party being involved, it has implications on finance, communications, internet, military and a whole host of other industries.

"The dumping" yesterday i highly doubt had anything to do with any trolling by benthatch. The only ones trolling is XST people. SDC community didn't put a huge scam thread about xst. The only ones perpetuating this "Trolling" is xst, Over something that happened months ago.

The sell down yesterday were short term profit people that hop on volume to make a quick buck. You will see them come back with the next bit of news. It happens on every coin.

Let them all spew their nonsense, eventually they will run out of things to attempt to troll with. Each delivery on our end shuts down an argument of theirs, notice how they have to keep changing their attacks as we shut down their previous attacks with delivery of tech.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:01:25 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 12:11:41 PM by LongAndShort

Were people trolling their thread from here? tsk tsk tsk. I didn't see it because i don't watch that thread. Dumping can be good for distribution in my opinion and if shaky hands want out during a tirade, i'm fine with that. I challenge you to realise its not the shaky hands we want or need right now. Its strong ones, strong ones build. Weak/manic ones stunt growth and leech in my opinion. I challenge everyone to take a look at that. There is little you can do if people want out. I'm against any kind of level playing field with xst community by having some kind of truce. They're a stain on this space and can do with a purge. I see every attempt they make as a nail in their coffin.

They're angry because their markets lost 90% last month, they are angry because they didn't chose to accept their devs are incompetent and they are angry because there is no future there with a premine, incompetent devs, and a toxic community. Mostly they are angry with regards to money. And thats a can of worms they are not equipped to handle, hence their latest actions. I don't care if anyone thinks bad of Shadow right now. If they want to believe that its a bad project and cant see the idiots making up the lies and trolling then its their damn fault. We arn't in the market for mass adoption just yet and not in this position. We have better things to worry about and bigger entities to be concerned with. As you said, the implications effect humanity on a much larger scale then anything we can even really imagine.

There is about 3 1/2 billion people out there on the Internet. As the days, weeks and years roll on there is and will be a huge demand on this kind of tech and thats when i'll be concerned about pr, when pr is what we are focusing on. Right now i'm only concerned with the core being built not only for the tech but the core of a strong community. "Quality not quantity" applies in this context i believe, and usually always does. The guys/gals that are here and have been from the get go are strong avid supporters. Approx 1 in 4 of the newcomers are too. We will wade through this quagmire with shinny Shadow logos in our eyes leading us on. Knowing full well we have some extremely talented devs, some crazy good tech and some very powerful contacts. The future is bright. I get all of what you are saying however, for me, a compromise with a toxic community like that.. No way, let them keep trying. No such thing as bad publicity when you have a future like this!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

OK, so I missed the news.
What's the plan the Dev's have for SDC.

00Smurf

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:28:14 PM

"
Hi Everyone

Sorry we've been so quiet, we've been having mandatory power outages, or load schedding as they call it.

Now that the bad news is out the way, we've been making loads of progress with our anon transactions.

We have fully anonymous transactions, working on testnet at the moment, but we received quite a bit of input from people
testing, saying it was confusing / difficult to use, so we've been trying our best to make it as simple as possible.

We have made loads of progress, and will be releasing our next build for testnet very soon.

We've also decided that we need to start giving weekly updates, so Soepkip has offered to start getting on my case.

The testing has been going really well, and we've eliminated hopefully all of the bugs.
We're just putting the finishing touches on some of our latest enhancements, then we will be good to start testing again.

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your patience.

Looking forward to the next round of testing, where hopefully do some big volume testing Smiley

posted a day ago
"
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/242/what-s-next-shadowsend-v2-fully-anonymous-unlink-able-transactions-coming-soon/7
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

"
Hi Everyone

Sorry we've been so quiet, we've been having mandatory power outages, or load schedding as they call it.

Now that the bad news is out the way, we've been making loads of progress with our anon transactions.

We have fully anonymous transactions, working on testnet at the moment, but we received quite a bit of input from people
testing, saying it was confusing / difficult to use, so we've been trying our best to make it as simple as possible.

We have made loads of progress, and will be releasing our next build for testnet very soon.

We've also decided that we need to start giving weekly updates, so Soepkip has offered to start getting on my case.

The testing has been going really well, and we've eliminated hopefully all of the bugs.
We're just putting the finishing touches on some of our latest enhancements, then we will be good to start testing again.

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your patience.

Looking forward to the next round of testing, where hopefully do some big volume testing Smiley

posted a day ago
"
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/242/what-s-next-shadowsend-v2-fully-anonymous-unlink-able-transactions-coming-soon/7

Thanks and good to see the weekly updates.
You've done it right!
 Smiley
MM

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:11:27 PM

Hey guys, I thought I'd share with you Cryptocoins – free SVG/webfont icon pack of cryptocurrencies.
Shadow (SDC) was added in latest update, so in case you'd like to use it:

In case you're missing some of your other favourite altcoins, let me know and I'll be happy to deliver them in next release.
(Hope it's not that much off topic..)

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:11:08 PM

"The dumping" yesterday i highly doubt had anything to do with any trolling by benthatch. The only ones trolling is XST people. SDC community didn't put a huge scam thread about xst. The only ones perpetuating this "Trolling" is xst, Over something that happened months ago.

The sell down yesterday were short term profit people that hop on volume to make a quick buck. You will see them come back with the next bit of news. It happens on every coin.

Let them all spew their nonsense, eventually they will run out of things to attempt to troll with. Each delivery on our end shuts down an argument of theirs, notice how they have to keep changing their attacks as we shut down their previous attacks with delivery of tech.

I sold 4 BTC worth the second I saw "the news", not because of this retarded "Coin WARZ" bullshit.  I knew people would dump and I'd be able to buy back cheaper.   I've already bought half back substantially lower and am waiting to get the rest.

The news wasn't bad news, but it does mean live implementation won't be any time soon.  Frequent updates just allow people to fuck around with the price.  I personally like it when shadow remains in the shadows about time frames and activities but if Ryno wants to give weekly updates, I'll make money off them too.

edit:

I think there are enough trolls on both sides to truly hurt the price of both coins.  No one wants to put money in alts with all this childish shit going on.  I don't know and don't give a shit how it started, but I absolutely agree that it needs to end.  Let them piss about with their tech in their own space and keep your swinging dicks out of their peanut butter.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: