Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

Guys, relax. There are those who want fast profits and want the devs to get the zk anon out as fast as possible in order for them to achieve this. The devs however want to deliver a stable and polished product and not a rushed attempt. For those who didn't take part in the first phase of zk public testing, it does work albeit a bit complex. The next phase of testnet will have a simplified experience allowing users to make the zk transactions a hecka easier.

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but now that that 'whale' has exited and removed his sells only 5.15BTC is needed to 27000sats with 22.7BTC buy support to 14500sats.

If you've been watching Shadow from the start you'd have seen a lot of great tech built and the best to come is just around the corner, patience guys.

Agreed some of you traders need to relax about pricing bitching constantly, I would rather have a stable release then rushed release. And if you can see the charts we are completley undersold and above 20k, last wave everytime we were completely undersold we would be at 15k or below, so we are slowly building new lows Wink Take a chill pill and let Ryno do his thing. I heard that the new release is lightning fast with the bugs ironed out, and just about ready to be pushed out Grin
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:57:40 PM

I see benthach is back LOL Wink
fenix79

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

https://twitter.com/xxfenix79
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/luxembourg-researchers-unmask-bitcoin-users/

I think this article is rather interesting. It was posted on IRC.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:57:55 PM

doing technical analysis on such an immature market like sdc ends with loss my friend

no permenant volume, no certain costs yet
fenix79

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:05:58 PM

say it this chart who moves according to certain rules
skip60

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:15:55 PM

u put the channel and today earlier it came to the bottom of the channel where u marked with c

then as per elliot, i can say at c; 2nd wave has been completed and 3rd wave has been started which is expected to be the the strongest

and u have nice fibonacci's there

but in the end, all useless for such a speculative market like altcoin crypto

if we re trading at doe jones than i understand technical analysis

anyway, in the end it is ur decision
fenix79

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

u put the channel and today earlier it came to the bottom of the channel where u marked with c

then as per elliot, i can say at c; 2nd wave has been completed and 3rd wave has been started which is expected to be the the strongest

it is not Elliot, is a pattern ABCD http://www.harmonictrader.com/price_patternsabcd.htm
fibo (Fibonacci Extension)  http://machhelp.dynamictrend.com/Fibonacci_Extension.htm to determine the AB = CD
See how it was previously
https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/547b602b.jpg
skip60

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

it is not Elliot, is a pattern ABCD http://www.harmonictrader.com/price_patternsabcd.htm
fibo (Fibonacci Extension)  http://machhelp.dynamictrend.com/Fibonacci_Extension.htm to determine the AB = CD
See how it was previously
https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/547b602b.jpg

u follow pattern ABCD...but i can count it 1-2-3-4-5 by elliot also...in the main trend i mostly count it by elliot and during corrections and horizantal trends i count by patterns x-y-x or a-b-c-d

but in the end, my previous experiences says that in altcoin crypto; it is not good to use TA

good luck, take care

it is better we cut TA talks here
fenix79

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:36:26 PM

ABCD pattern is not Elliot waves, are two different things, the only common feature is that they are harmonics but it is a completely different paterns
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

People complaining all the time about the price and asking for some more regular news are just so annoying.

I have the feeling they want the butter and the money from the butter. Short term profit and therefore announcement to know when to sell and when to buy in order to dailytrade, but of course, the announcement has to match their high expectation from the dev team otherwise they get pissed if they lose some money. If the price goes up, then they complain " I should had buy more when it was 20k", and when it's 20 k, they start to panic and doubting it will reach again last week's price.

Somehow, I think SDCdev should not have made any comment last week, because traders are now no longer fearing to miss the boat, and they know they'll have at least till second testnet to buy in cheap without any risks. If nobody had asked for more details, everybody would had chicken to get his cash out of shadow.

I see too much greed, and the desire to make tons of money by get rich quick scheme. And then people wonder why the altcoin market is a mess! Their expectation are just 100% unrealistic. It is just not sustainable to work like this, and I really don't see why should people who are moving their BTC from a coin to the other all the time, should get even more possibility to make cash on the back of Shadow?

I like Shadow because of the new paradigm its trying to build.  I'm here, like most of the Shadow members for the long term. If i get excited about the price sometimes, its because I know i'm sitting on a gold mine, but also the project itself is exciting. Members of the community are often gifted, and it's a real pleasure to spend time on IRC chatting with them. Shadow has in my opinion a very mature community and most of the people are against any kind of hype. The product is only at a very early stage, and we probably have one of the only dev team not here for the money, but for the tech.

+1

Skip60 is the worst kind of troll.  One that put some of his hard earned  lunch money into a coin and thinks it gives him the right to make demands.  As I said earlier in this thread the reason the price crashed is because of the news update, which Skip60 was very vocal in demanding.

Unfortunately he isn't even smart enough to realize he is to blame and instead now fuds the coin he says he owns because the price didn't meet his foolish expectations.

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:25:07 PM

People complaining all the time about the price and asking for some more regular news are just so annoying.

I have the feeling they want the butter and the money from the butter. Short term profit and therefore announcement to know when to sell and when to buy in order to dailytrade, but of course, the announcement has to match their high expectation from the dev team otherwise they get pissed if they lose some money. If the price goes up, then they complain " I should had buy more when it was 20k", and when it's 20 k, they start to panic and doubting it will reach again last week's price.

Somehow, I think SDCdev should not have made any comment last week, because traders are now no longer fearing to miss the boat, and they know they'll have at least till second testnet to buy in cheap without any risks. If nobody had asked for more details, everybody would had chicken to get his cash out of shadow.

I see too much greed, and the desire to make tons of money by get rich quick scheme. And then people wonder why the altcoin market is a mess! Their expectation are just 100% unrealistic. It is just not sustainable to work like this, and I really don't see why should people who are moving their BTC from a coin to the other all the time, should get even more possibility to make cash on the back of Shadow?

I like Shadow because of the new paradigm its trying to build.  I'm here, like most of the Shadow members for the long term. If i get excited about the price sometimes, its because I know i'm sitting on a gold mine, but also the project itself is exciting. Members of the community are often gifted, and it's a real pleasure to spend time on IRC chatting with them. Shadow has in my opinion a very mature community and most of the people are against any kind of hype. The product is only at a very early stage, and we probably have one of the only dev team not here for the money, but for the tech.

+1

Skip60 is the worst kind of troll.  One that put some of his hard earned  lunch money into a coin and thinks it gives him the right to make demands.  As I said earlier in this thread the reason the price crashed is because of the news update, which Skip60 was very vocal in demanding.

Unfortunately he isn't even smart enough to realize he is to blame and instead now fuds the coin he says he owns because the price didn't meet his foolish expectations.

Skip is not a confederate or an developer. He's pure speculator with its characteristic behavior. He thinks like moneymaker and writes own thoughts here, disappointing others by his quick expectations

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
skip60

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

+1

Skip60 is the worst kind of troll.  One that put some of his hard earned  lunch money into a coin and thinks it gives him the right to make demands.  As I said earlier in this thread the reason the price crashed is because of the news update, which Skip60 was very vocal in demanding.

whether u like or no there will be positive and negative ideas about any subject

And watch ur mouth kid,  no need to say hard earned lunch money, foolish, not smart or such kiddish words

It is not kindergarden here, and i dont buy sdc with my mums credit card like u kid

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

Our team is working non-stop on wide array of improvements to Shadow, not isolated to anon. To be clear with everyone here the upcoming update isn't just a zk update, it's a complete overhaul of the core. Our devs decided to take the time to improve the overall experience rather than just make a privacy update. IMO, this was the best long term decision for the project and a sign of software development experience.

People complaining about the price and lack of updates from the team should ask themselves what they themselves are doing for the project. This is a community project so everyone should be putting in their own effort to learn about Shadow and the market it is aiming to serve. This project needs proactive believers not day traders.

If you have any type of skill that you can bring to the table then contribute. If you have free time on your hands try some organic backlinking in relative articles. There's a laundry list of things you can do to help spread awareness about the project besides making complaint posts here and on shadowtalk. If you have a problem with the price do something about it. Be proactive. Imagine if just 5 people within our community spent as much time backlinking as our devs spend writing code.. imagine how many people would know about Shadow.

A couple things:

Our team works for Shadow not any single investor. Our goal is to build the best possible currency platform on the market. We don't need to update every few days and hold your hands. Look at the deliverables and you can see that the team is more than qualified to handle that task. Historically our team updates with real updates not trivial ones. Personally, I'd rather have our devs writing code than writing updates every couple of days. Seems like a distraction especially when you're in the zone.

Our team so far has been internally funded - meaning that there has been an complete absence of donations. If you're that passionate about the project (enough to complain here) and are financially able then chip in to help support the team. I find it insulting that people criticize the team, when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Showing your appreciation for all the hours of work is a small gesture but goes a long way.

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

As far as the trolling goes: Who really cares? Some overweight low life forum trash with the mental capacity of a 12 year old decides to post some bullshit on here from his parents basement and people get upset. Its the equivalent of a welfare recipient attempting to advise you on your financial portfolio. If you take advice from someone like that then you need to reassess your investment strategies.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:40:02 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 09:55:16 PM by coinzcoinzcoinz

Above post is kind of a PR nightmare lol. It's a pretty bad post, for many reasons. Let's just call it an off day.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

Above post is kind of a PR nightmare lol. It's a pretty bad post, for many reasons. Let's just call it an off day.

Care to elaborate by articulating any of those "many reasons" sport?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:27:47 PM

Our team is working non-stop on wide array of improvements to Shadow, not isolated to anon. To be clear with everyone here the upcoming update isn't just a zk update, it's a complete overhaul of the core. Our devs decided to take the time to improve the overall experience rather than just make a privacy update. IMO, this was the best long term decision for the project and a sign of software development experience.

People complaining about the price and lack of updates from the team should ask themselves what they themselves are doing for the project. This is a community project so everyone should be putting in their own effort to learn about Shadow and the market it is aiming to serve. This project needs proactive believers not day traders.

If you have any type of skill that you can bring to the table then contribute. If you have free time on your hands try some organic backlinking in relative articles. There's a laundry list of things you can do to help spread awareness about the project besides making complaint posts here and on shadowtalk. If you have a problem with the price do something about it. Be proactive. Imagine if just 5 people within our community spent as much time backlinking as our devs spend writing code.. imagine how many people would know about Shadow.

A couple things:

Our team works for Shadow not any single investor. Our goal is to build the best possible currency platform on the market. We don't need to update every few days and hold your hands. Look at the deliverables and you can see that the team is more than qualified to handle that task. Historically our team updates with real updates not trivial ones. Personally, I'd rather have our devs writing code than writing updates every couple of days. Seems like a distraction especially when you're in the zone.

Our team so far has been internally funded - meaning that there has been an complete absence of donations. If you're that passionate about the project (enough to complain here) and are financially able then chip in to help support the team. I find it insulting that people criticize the team, when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Showing your appreciation for all the hours of work is a small gesture but goes a long way.

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

As far as the trolling goes: Who really cares? Some overweight low life forum trash with the mental capacity of a 12 year old decides to post some bullshit on here from his parents basement and people get upset. Its the equivalent of a welfare recipient attempting to advise you on your financial portfolio. If you take advice from someone like that then you need to reassess your investment strategies.

+1

If you want your investment to rise, there are many ways of helping.
For those who want to get started here is a quick guide that can not only help you with your SDC investment, but also enhance your online skills into make money outside of crypto to invest more into your projects (shadow).

With awareness we create demand. Isnt that what we all want? Let's get ahead of the game.

You can join me in the blackhat community in this forum. Lot's of big players in this field.
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/f218-cryptocurrency/

Here are numerous ways of helping this project.

Backlinking the articles posted previously in this thread.

What is a backlink? Click here http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/link-building/6870-all-about-backlinks.html

Here is a directory of free websites you can use to backlink the articles.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/424708-get-free-backlinks-sites.html

For those who want to help me boost up this thread.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cryptocurrency/721904-sdc-shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity.html#post7430625

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:40:19 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:55:00 AM by LongAndShort

Now we're talking. i totally agree CST, FearC, Cornett, I was beginning to feel like i was the only one making this observation.
Although i don't wish to alienate skip or the many like minded to skip, in this case it may be unavoidable. I can see this is all making them uncomfortable because its just not how they logically see real development.
Possibly because they have not seen it from this angle. But mostly, in this space, from a shitcoins' angle. Where they have one feature, a pump and need to justify the price with gimmik.

As CST says this is a "COMMUNITY" project. The load is carried on us all and not just with the devs. I will argue all day long, that the only pr nightmares are the dev updates pressured upon them. Taking them away from their passion/work to make hard deadlines to satisfy unstable people who are uncomfortable with investing or distinguishing a good investment from a bad one. That and what mainstream will do to a project like this if it prematurely goes after its intended markets without first having a solid core foundation which includes a community able to withstand high pressure and heavy scrutiny.

The project is just not ready for mass adoption yet. Soon it will be, and i encourage you to fight the impulses inside of you to squirm and start lashing out at things you think people are doing wrong in this regard. Because when you take a third person look at what you (skip) and others like you're asking and doing. Its very clear what its serving. Your peace of mind and pockets and or lack of realistic expectations. Stock markets have headlines not deadlines nor do the companys have weekly updates. Lets be clear on that for starters. Lets not waste our marketing cards on an already manic market space. As though it will ensure a stable one. You know there is no liquid, you know the answer as to why there is no stability and its not because there is no updates. Its because there is no use for the coin right now. It is in development phase and people are betting on whether they think it will do well or not, in the future. Thats a perfect recipe for volatility and is how all great markets react in this scenario. I argue that trying to keep that stable is another unnecessary waste of time and resource at this point. I argue that its better spent on core development.

You have had your opinion and here is mine. Kick back, relax, and help out in other ways. You have been heard, you have been met with a counter argument. They both seem logical depending on what background you come from. You are showing very little faith in the crypto market (which we all feel now, and so did everyone else last year right before ltc hit $45) But mostly you are showing very little faith in a dev team who owes you nothing. But has already provided you with so much to bet on. So i conclude with asking you to please, take a look at what it is you are really achieving here. I don't see you imparting a lot of confidence into new comers or people you have introduced. Based on your research and passion for this tech. All i see is you imparting your lack of faith based on your lack of research into the tech and forgetfulness of the reason you committed in the first place.
I know you will come around to see this logically skip, and others like you and if not, thats cool. No news, here, is good news. You will be the second to know the project is broken if you are monitoring the right channels.

I encourage you and others to see that the markets are manic and are mostly a show of really incompetent types in that field. Focusing and spending time and resource on trying to keep that manic market happy, is a projects first mistake, in a situation like this. Trying to mold your project around that manic market is a huge mistake. This project is intending to supply a demand on zero knowledge in, not only the way you conduct transactions but in the way you communicate. And in the near future how you deliver a product. Big money that wishes to support something like snowden or wiki leaks ect ect. Need a better way to funnel money in so they can ShadowFinance these things. They already have plenty of ways to do this but none as simple. This is one of many forms and markets it could serve one day. Those will create liquidity as you know. There is really no telling what Shadow will look like in 5 years time but you can bet your ass that ZK is not a fad. Please remember why you are here and please research and imagine what such anonymity can provide to the world. It is far more then illegal money.
skip60

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:00:59 PM

okey then....

as long as no personal attack to me by posting here, i will not make any positive or negative comments for a while

i will take a look once more and rethink on everything

take care guys
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:03:11 PM

okey then....

as long as no personal attack to me by posting here, i will not make any positive or negative comments for a while

i will take a look once more and rethink on everything

take care guys

*plays violin*  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: