Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:09:33 AM

So will the SDC price sellers set for items pegged to USD or is it a number they plug in that needs to be changed everytime ShadowCash price rises or declines? Important question. The best choice is that the system automatically updates a seller's item price to reflect current market conditions.

Yes. The price in SDC should be dynamic depending on the current market value

Awesome!
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

Feel the Black coin pumper in the chart
He's ready

A lot of us are ready to pump as soon as the big news hits Cheesy

What is the big news?

My BTCs are ready to pump it up when the public release of ZK will be submitted. Going to significantly increase my shadow investments this time

Will you push the coin to $100 a coin?
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 04:38:45 AM

Feel the Black coin pumper in the chart
He's ready

A lot of us are ready to pump as soon as the big news hits Cheesy

What is the big news?

My BTCs are ready to pump it up when the public release of ZK will be submitted. Going to significantly increase my shadow investments this time

Will you push the coin to $100 a coin?
Koby I don't think they have that much to pump into it hahaha
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:52:49 AM

*Slowclap* again devs. Thanks for your work. I wish there was an emoticon with tears and a smile face.

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:30:10 AM

Awesome work!

This is gonna be a huge marketplace Smiley

So will the SDC price sellers set for items pegged to USD or is it a number they plug in that needs to be changed everytime ShadowCash price rises or declines? Important question. The best choice is that the system automatically updates a seller's item price to reflect current market conditions.

Not best at all, not for the coin. If you want fiat for your item, put it on Ebay. If you want to increase the value of the coin the items have to be denominated in the coin, and that will stabilize the value of the coin by relating it to items of known value.

The lower SDC price sellers are willing to accept for their items, the greater the value of SDC relative to fiat and to BTC becomes.

Of course, the SDC marketplace is likely to contain a few items not available on Ebay.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:33:05 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 10:01:35 AM by skip60

"My BTCs are ready to pump it up when the public release of ZK will be submitted" what u wrote doesnt make any sense

one simple question....

- why dont u buy now?

dont u trust that sdc devs will deliver ZK or u like to buy from high prices???
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

"My BTCs are ready to pump it up when the public release of ZK will be submitted" what u wrote doesnt make any sense

one simple question....

- why dont do buy now?

dont u trust that sdc devs will deliver ZK or u like to buy from high prices???

maybe because a pump atm won't have enough support because nothing is on livenet yet ? ^^

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:43:35 AM

SDC doesn't need pumping and talking about pumping it is worst then price speculation, let it grow organically, pump something else.
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:14:53 AM

skip60, i have a decent value of shadow, but i buy more on the news to move the volume. It is necessary for high activity on the market and helps to stabilize up-trend of the price. With these actions I don't think about my own benefit, I'm thinking about bringing attention to the project as a whole. Because i'm fully devoted to this project.

With Regards, Cornett.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:34:58 AM

skip60, i have a decent value of shadow, but i buy more on the news to move the volume. It is necessary for high activity on the market and helps to stabilize up-trend of the price. With these actions I don't think about my own benefit, I'm thinking about bringing attention to the project as a whole. Because i'm fully devoted to this project.

With Regards, Cornett.

+1

That's it,  I also have enough SDC, and much more value of btc,
waiting for mainnews to support SDC.
0.05-0.1$ is funny price for such a coin   Undecided

Regards to all shadows  Grin
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

With Regards, Cornett.

nice point of view, thanks for clarification

me on the other hand, try to support the coin and buy more during the nonsense-dumps below 20k (but, i am sure some people were thinking that i am the who was dumping)
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:15:52 AM

With Regards, Cornett.

nice point of view, thanks for clarification

me on the other hand, try to support the coin and buy more during the nonsense-dumps below 20k (but, i am sure some people were thinking that i am the who was dumping)

No one is thinking of you so much  Wink

I saw you were dissatisfied with treatment in the forum.

The thing is, it feels dose of negativity and insecurity in your comments.
Devs and team doing the best they can and know.
Community is the one who decides what he wants and can make for SDC.

Personally, I do not agree with your written many times "price does not lie"
It is so relevant and arguably it's ridiculous to repeat these sayings.

4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:21:22 AM

I2P anonymous network is coming

Are all those things going to be released @ once ? zk, i2p, marketplace ?
This will hit the news on a scale of 10 I think...
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

I2P anonymous network is coming

Are all those things going to be released @ once ? zk, i2p, marketplace ?
This will hit the news on a scale of 10 I think...

No. You say quite unrealistic. There is no magic. High quality products appear gradually and in stages. These things are only in the development stage and will eventually appear on line. But first and foremost we will see the final public release of ZeroKnowlege

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:05:00 AM

No. You say quite unrealistic. There is no magic. High quality products appear gradually and in stages. These things are only in the development stage and will eventually appear on line. But first and foremost we will see the final public release of ZeroKnowlege

Ok I understand ... ;-)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

Not best at all, not for the coin. If you want fiat for your item, put it on Ebay. If you want to increase the value of the coin the items have to be denominated in the coin, and that will stabilize the value of the coin by relating it to items of known value.

The lower SDC price sellers are willing to accept for their items, the greater the value of SDC relative to fiat and to BTC becomes.

Of course, the SDC marketplace is likely to contain a few items not available on Ebay.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I don't want fiat but I do have costs to distributors and suppliers. So listing an item on a static system (ie: 1 item for 1,000SDC) where the price doesn't change with the market is not something I want to do. It's a waste of my time to have to check the market prices and then re-enter all the prices potentially every hour on the hour. So if I list @ 1,000 SDC and the market cap of SDC drops I lose money and if it rises customers won't buy it (too expensive).

But, if the system is automatic as Cornett says, then my time is much more efficient, customers still get the best deals and I can pay my guys and pull a profit. That's all the question was asking.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I don't want fiat but I do have costs to distributors and suppliers. So listing an item on a static system (ie: 1 item for 1,000SDC) where the price doesn't change with the market is not something I want to do. It's a waste of my time to have to check the market prices and then re-enter all the prices potentially every hour on the hour. So if I list @ 1,000 SDC and the market cap of SDC drops I lose money and if it rises customers won't buy it (too expensive).

But, if the system is automatic as Cornett says, then my time is much more efficient, customers still get the best deals and I can pay my guys and pull a profit. That's all the question was asking.

+1

Make sure to add your feedback on shadowtalk, they tend to get lost in this giant thread.

Design thread: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/289/sbay

Feature request thread: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/268/shadybay-decentralized-shadowcash-marketplace-listings-and-exchange

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:34:32 PM

If that's the case, then list it someplace else in dollars and buy SDC with the dollars. Not trying to be an ass or anything, but using SDC as a proxy for dollars (means of exchange) is different than using SDC as a currency (store of value).

The other problem with this system you describe is that a whale can pump the market, which reduces the SDC you get, buy your product, then dump, making the coins you got worth even less. So you can get screwed just as easily with a system that converts the price from dollars as one where you get denominated in SDC. Once the coin is distributed to the point where such manipulation is not possible that won't be a problem, but at that point the overnight fluctuations in SDC won't be a worry either.  Grin

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:53:39 PM

If that's the case, then list it someplace else in dollars and buy SDC with the dollars. Not trying to be an ass or anything, but using SDC as a proxy for dollars (means of exchange) is different than using SDC as a currency (store of value).

The other problem with this system you describe is that a whale can pump the market, which reduces the SDC you get, buy your product, then dump, making the coins you got worth even less. So you can get screwed just as easily with a system that converts the price from dollars as one where you get denominated in SDC. Once the coin is distributed to the point where such manipulation is not possible that won't be a problem, but at that point the overnight fluctuations in SDC won't be a worry either.  Grin

I think you're missing the suggestion. It would be pegged to a fiat currency with real time price update on the item or service listed. So if you're selling a video card for $200 or Euro the price would be converted into SDC and displayed there along with the dollar or euro value. That way it doesn't really matter if a whale is pumping or dumping you're still getting the base value for the item. Without a concept like this sellers would have to adjust the price themselves.

In the end people like options, so being able to choose either option of pegging to native fiat or just crypto amount when listing and item/service could be a happy median.

Throw your feedback on the design thread or the feature suggestion thread. That way it's on the radar and doesn't get lost in this thread.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

Im sure we can easily set a price in USD and it will match the number of SDC needed for that item regardless of the volatility.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: