Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84186 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 05:20:13 AM

DeadTerra

I agree with all of Icebreaker's points above.

I think you owe it to us, your trusting investors, who have stuck with you through the past weeks of continuous losses, to be more clear about what the actual situation is.

You should update and clean up the Fund assets and holdings spreadsheet so it accurately and clearly shows the position of the fund right now. And make a clear announcement that this is done and is the honest value of the fund right now.

I no longer trust you not to use, or lose, our GBF investments in your many other projects.

And I think you owe us a much clearer repayment plan. I think our patience and trust in you deserves much a better response than "I'm very sorry, I might pay you back something at some vague time in the future".
Hello Smiley
Okay sure, not much has changed and I can do more regular updates then weekly fine. I will update the spreadsheet once I get home later on tonight.
I don't have any other Bitcoin project at the moment other then the shut down of GBF, I am not sure where you got that from. I have plans and future projects but non right now.
That is not what I have said, I have said I will start liquidation and the payouts will be proportionate, a weekly updated will be posted with the progress of the liquidation and each 5-10% a payout will go out.
I think that's pretty specific what other details do oyu want?
//DeaDTerra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burger

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 12:37:23 PM

DeadTerra

I agree with all of Icebreaker's points above.

I think you owe it to us, your trusting investors, who have stuck with you through the past weeks of continuous losses, to be more clear about what the actual situation is.

You should update and clean up the Fund assets and holdings spreadsheet so it accurately and clearly shows the position of the fund right now. And make a clear announcement that this is done and is the honest value of the fund right now.

I no longer trust you not to use, or lose, our GBF investments in your many other projects.

And I think you owe us a much clearer repayment plan. I think our patience and trust in you deserves much a better response than "I'm very sorry, I might pay you back something at some vague time in the future".
Hello Smiley
Okay sure, not much has changed and I can do more regular updates then weekly fine. I will update the spreadsheet once I get home later on tonight.
I don't have any other Bitcoin project at the moment other then the shut down of GBF, I am not sure where you got that from. I have plans and future projects but non right now.
That is not what I have said, I have said I will start liquidation and the payouts will be proportionate, a weekly updated will be posted with the progress of the liquidation and each 5-10% a payout will go out.
I think that's pretty specific what other details do oyu want?
//DeaDTerra

I agree with DeaDTerra, he has been very specific on how to liquidate and pay back to investors.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 01:30:12 PM

Anyone that feels like I have misbehaved or just want to talk to me, call me on skype. My Skype alias is Terragubben Smiley
Lets have a chat.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:28:25 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 03:58:46 AM by keystroke

Anyone that feels like I have misbehaved or just want to talk to me, call me on skype. My Skype alias is Terragubben Smiley
Lets have a chat.
//DeaDTerra

Hey DT, any word on what can be done now given that GLBSE is probably shutting down? I guess we will know more tomorrow, but this post doesn't look great: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115669.0

PS, from www.glbse.com:

GLBSE has been closed

I'm sorry to inform all our users that GLBSE is no longer able to continue operating, and has now closed.

Q: What does this mean if I'm an issuer?

We will do everything in our power to make the process of moving off GLBSE as smooth as possible, we are currently working on a simple, safe, and easy to use method that will allow you to continue your relationship with your asset holders

Q:I'm a GLBSE user, what about my assets and my bitcoin?

You will be able to get back your bitcoin, and if you want to reveal your username, email, and a bitcoin address to accept payments with, you can continue your relationship with the issuer of any assets you hold.

We will begin retuning bitcoin once we have recieved all coins from the GLBSE treasurer that manages the GLBSE cash reserves. BitcoinGlobal (GLBSE's partent company) shareholders and board voted for them to be returned immediately, we are awaiting compliance with this order.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 07:47:27 AM

Lets have a chat.
//DeaDTerra

Hey DT, any word on what can be done now given that GLBSE is probably shutting down? I guess we will know more tomorrow, but this post doesn't look great: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115669.0

PS, from www.glbse.com:

GLBSE has been closed

I'm sorry to inform all our users that GLBSE is no longer able to continue operating, and has now closed.

Q: What does this mean if I'm an issuer?

We will do everything in our power to make the process of moving off GLBSE as smooth as possible, we are currently working on a simple, safe, and easy to use method that will allow you to continue your relationship with your asset holders

Q:I'm a GLBSE user, what about my assets and my bitcoin?

You will be able to get back your bitcoin, and if you want to reveal your username, email, and a bitcoin address to accept payments with, you can continue your relationship with the issuer of any assets you hold.

We will begin retuning bitcoin once we have recieved all coins from the GLBSE treasurer that manages the GLBSE cash reserves. BitcoinGlobal (GLBSE's partent company) shareholders and board voted for them to be returned immediately, we are awaiting compliance with this order.
Hm,
This is bad but the degree of how much losses will be taken will depend on how well the transition off from GLBSE will be.
If someone else decides to integrate with the GLBSE codes so that we can redeem them and liquidate the assets, then the losses might not be so bad.
If someone doesn't do this and the issuers doesn't honor their contracts then thing will be bad, really bad.
I am going to start looking around and talking to the issuers, to see if a agreement can be made and if they plan to honor their contracts.
I am also going to call James, (not sure if he will respond but still).

//DeaDTerra
strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 09:05:16 AM

Hi DeadTerra

Disaster upon disaster.

it would be great if you can post anything you find out here.

Thanks.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
burger

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 05:09:00 PM

I hope we all get back our GLBSE shares... so that we can continue moving to other investments.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 05:10:31 PM

Hi DeadTerra

Disaster upon disaster.

Thanks.
Indeed Sad
He has yet to respond to my text or when I called him, I will try again tomorrow.
//DeaDTerra
I hope we all get back our GLBSE shares... so that we can continue moving to other investments.
I hope so as well, once we get them back, I will do my best to try to liquidate them either by direct contact with the issuer or by private deals with third parties.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 04:39:39 AM

Hi DeadTerra

Disaster upon disaster.

Thanks.
Indeed Sad
He has yet to respond to my text or when I called him, I will try again tomorrow.
//DeaDTerra
I hope so as well, once we get them back, I will do my best to try to liquidate them either by direct contact with the issuer or by private deals with third parties.
//DeaDTerra

Best of luck to everyone during these tough times. Bitcoin will prevail.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 08:15:35 PM

I got a question about selling GBF accounts/debts, I am all for this and if you would rather sell of your account then wait for the liquidation then I can just rewrite the balance over to someone else, that's fine as long as you clearly state under what conditions GBF is closing and liquidating Smiley
//DeaDTerra
strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

I got a question about selling GBF accounts/debts, I am all for this and if you would rather sell of your account then wait for the liquidation then I can just rewrite the balance over to someone else, that's fine as long as you clearly state under what conditions GBF is closing and liquidating Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this.

Are you saying that you will buy back my GBF account?

If that is so, then I would be really happy to get the balance when you closed the GBF on 02 October 2012- 75% of the sum I "invested" with you.

I'm pretty sure this isn't what you are offering, though.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:08:31 PM

User #100 account currently 188.782 will sell for 90 BTC - PM if interested
keystroke

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 04:18:34 AM

//DeaDTerra

If that is so, then I would be really happy to get the balance when you closed the GBF on 02 October 2012- 75% of the sum I "invested" with you.

No, he means if you find someone who is willing to buy your account (at a discount). Then you can transfer the ownership to someone else and DT will pay that person instead.

keystroke

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 04:21:04 AM

User #100 account currently 188.782 will sell for 90 BTC - PM if interested

I am investor #30, 139.929999039115 BTC. Please PM offers if interested.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 06:09:23 AM

//DeaDTerra

No, he means if you find someone who is willing to buy your account (at a discount). Then you can transfer the ownership to someone else and DT will pay that person instead.
That is indeed correct,I don't have the personal means to buy any, but I am not going to stop the free market from buying the risk of the liquidation of your accounts.
Please state though that the balance is not guaranteed, it's not like a pirate account where 100 BTC is a 100 BTC, it's all relative to the amount paid out.
//DEaDTerra
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 02:06:57 PM

Investor #110, 93.8138523 BTC. Please PM offers.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
CecilNiosaki

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:31:46 PM

Selling account 117 for 400BTC. Current balance is 468BTC.

Note that the 468 balance may change from what is stated, as the fund value swings either up or down. So the amount received could be more or less.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:33:21 PM

I have to state that it's on the selllers of these accounts to inform the new owner of the rules and under what conditions these accounts are sold.
The balance is not guaranteed, please make this clear. I don't want someone to feel fooled if the balance end up less then the amount stated.
//DeaDTerra
CecilNiosaki

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:38:21 PM

I have to state that it's on the selllers of these accounts to inform the new owner of the rules and under what conditions these accounts are sold.
The balance is not guaranteed, please make this clear. I don't want someone to feel fooled if the balance end up less then the amount stated.
//DeaDTerra

Updated to reflected that. Thanks for offering this DeaD Smiley If they don't sell they don't sell, and I'm fine with that. But it's nice to have the option so that I can resume business Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:40:24 PM

//DeaDTerra

Updated to reflected that. Thanks for offering this DeaD Smiley If they don't sell they don't sell, and I'm fine with that. But it's nice to have the option so that I can resume business Smiley
Thank you Smiley
No problems, I am not the one to deny a free market Tongue
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: