Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84186 times)
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:47:28 PM

I personally feel like a dice roll is a stupid idea tbh.

One could argue GLBSE is a stupid idea, tbh. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:57:33 PM

Indeed, one could even argue it is a more stupid act then rolling a dice as the odds are unknown hence it can have even worse risk to profit ratio.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

Activity: 900

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:07:44 PM

Indeed, one could even argue it is a more stupid act then rolling a dice as the odds are unknown hence it can have even worse risk to profit ratio.
//DeaDTerra

haha, I really just put that in the poll to add some levity Cheesy However it would be even more funny if we actually did it!

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 10:15:16 PM

DeadTerra,

When are you going to follow through on your promise to release the scammer (Ziggi/Crazy) passport and ID scans?

For what reason has that action been delayed thus far?
This information has already been released, please do you research before you open you mouth thanks Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I re-read this entire thread and did not see that information.

Since you made the promise in this thread, shouldn't you also follow through here as well?

Or is a snotty put-down all us investors who you ripped off deserve now?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 05:52:25 AM

DeadTerra,

When are you going to follow through on your promise to release the scammer (Ziggi/Crazy) passport and ID scans?

For what reason has that action been delayed thus far?
This information has already been released, please do you research before you open you mouth thanks Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I re-read this entire thread and did not see that information.

Since you made the promise in this thread, shouldn't you also follow through here as well?

Or is a snotty put-down all us investors who you ripped off deserve now?

A simple search on the forums will give you the answer, or check my post history.
Give respect and you will get respect, you have been rude and ignorant before.
I have never ripped anyone off, I have never broken a contract or a promise.
//DeaDTerra
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 06:38:17 AM

A simple search on the forums will give you the answer, or check my post history.
Give respect and you will get respect, you have been rude and ignorant before.
I have never ripped anyone off, I have never broken a contract or a promise.
//DeaDTerra

I asked you a fair question in a direct yet polite way.  You didn't need to bring your butthurt over other posts into it.

I'll repeat myself since you did not respond to my previous point and inquiry:

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 07:21:44 AM

Icebreaker, you can find DT's "evidence" post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115572.msg1247265#msg1247265

I think you will then understand why he's being a bit coy about it.

It amounts to two bad photos of parts of some ID- a German Identity Card apparently. No photos. And maybe some vague bank info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_identity_card

As Sukrim posts here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115572.msg1249700#msg1249700

"It's not a passport, it's a "Personalausweis" - and only the backside of it for that matter. There's not evern a birth date or photo on the back side, why did you accept this?!"

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 10:34:25 AM

I am absolutely against putting our money into SatoshiDice.
DeadTerra, when you will do first payouts? Since I invested into this fund couple of months ago, I haven't seen even single bitcoin coming back to me.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:47:08 PM

I am absolutely against putting our money into SatoshiDice.
DeadTerra, when you will do first payouts? Since I invested into this fund couple of months ago, I haven't seen even single bitcoin coming back to me.
I am as well.
We are deciding in that right now, We have about 430-440 Bitcoins that could be paid out if a majority of the investors wants to go that way.
//DeaDTerra
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 12:44:16 AM

Is this voting pool (mentioned before) public? So everybody can vote, even those, who never invest in GBF? If so, I don't see a point in voting. You're holding 440 BTC - they should be distributed immediately to investors.

If you want to vote, please do. But every vote should been assigned to investor (to the number on the list, for example), so only those, who agree to SatoshiDice will bet with their, remaining funds. If someone want to put funds in to SatoshiDice - please do! But only your part, not ours.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
keystroke

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 12:51:35 AM

Is this voting pool (mentioned before) public? So everybody can vote, even those, who never invest in GBF? If so, I don't see a point in voting. You're holding 440 BTC - they should be distributed immediately to investors.

If you want to vote, please do. But every vote should been assigned to investor (to the number on the list, for example), so only those, who agree to SatoshiDice will bet with their, remaining funds. If someone want to put funds in to SatoshiDice - please do! But only your part, not ours.
The SatoshiDice answer was there just to be funny. Discounting it, only <10% said no, so it looks like people want a payout. <10% as no is a very low number seeing as anyone can vote. People who aren't invested would have more reason for saying no. I think we want our BTC Cheesy

So am I correct that it will be calculated by taking the final/current investor holdings spreadsheet, adding up the total, and then finding each investor's % of the total. Then multiplying that % by the 430-440 BTC and paying them out the result?

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:41:24 AM

The SatoshiDice answer was there just to be funny. Discounting it, only <10% said no, so it looks like people want a payout. <10% as no is a very low number seeing as anyone can vote. People who aren't invested would have more reason for saying no. I think we want our BTC Cheesy

So am I correct that it will be calculated by taking the final/current investor holdings spreadsheet, adding up the total, and then finding each investor's % of the total. Then multiplying that % by the 430-440 BTC and paying them out the result?
Okay it seems like we will do a payout Smiley
For anyone unhappy with this contact me and I am sure we can reach some sort of compromise.
To the rest a payout will be done today or tomorrow,
It will indeed be done by calculating each investors total % of the fund and then paying out a proportionate amount to the 430 BTC.
//DeaDTerra
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:46:24 AM

Icebreaker, you can find DT's "evidence" post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115572.msg1247265#msg1247265

I think you will then understand why he's being a bit coy about it.

It amounts to two bad photos of parts of some ID- a German Identity Card apparently. No photos. And maybe some vague bank info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_identity_card

As Sukrim posts here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115572.msg1249700#msg1249700

"It's not a passport, it's a "Personalausweis" - and only the backside of it for that matter. There's not evern a birth date or photo on the back side, why did you accept this?!"
Oh and by the way there's a BIG thread on the German subforum (in German) about him, as he seemed to operate the now broke exchange "mybitcontrade" as well as offering several financial products there. He seems to pay back small amounts recently though to some of his debtors after a lot of them threatened to got to (or went to) the police and/or file charges. I'd recommend you to read more about it in this thread (in the end - the beginnning is still about the oh-so-great GLBSE ripoff page...): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37320

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
keystroke

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:23:50 PM

For anyone unhappy with this contact me and I am sure we can reach some sort of compromise.
It will indeed be done by calculating each investors total % of the fund and then paying out a proportionate amount to the 430 BTC.
//DeaDTerra

Great! I will be watching for the payout and confirm when it arrives, thanks.

keystroke

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:25:55 AM

//DeaDTerra

Have the coins been sent? Thanks!

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:50:31 AM

//DeaDTerra

Have the coins been sent? Thanks!
They have yet to be sent as I reached the withdraw limit on MtGox, so I will have to wait 24 hours to take out the BTC that's left.
Payout should be today though.
//DeaDTerra
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:51:38 AM

//DeaDTerra

Well, "today or tomorrow" came and went, and no sign of any repayment.

What's happening DeadTerra?

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:06:01 AM

//DeaDTerra

See my post above Smiley
MtGox limit of 200 BTC ^^
I need to wait 24 hours to get out the last 35 Bitcoins.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 06:27:00 PM

//DeaDTerra

See my post above Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Sounds good Smiley If they aren't sent by today's end, it would be great if you could post an update explaining why. How many coins did you manage to get out in total? Thanks!

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 06:48:18 PM

//DeaDTerra

See my post above Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Sounds good Smiley If they aren't sent by today's end, it would be great if you could post an update explaining why. How many coins did you manage to get out in total? Thanks!
414 Bitcoins is currently sitting in the wallet and 35 Bitcoins are still in MtGox.
There's still a couple of hours before I can withdraw the rest from MtGox,
So the payout will be tomorrow evening when I get home.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: