Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84177 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:38:45 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2012, 06:51:05 PM by DeaDTerra

I have a couple of great news!
First of all the profits has been paid out (or reinvested), the profit for this week ended up at 5.43% after the admin fee had been taken. This has been a great week with some very good trades.

The profit this week is so high partly due to that I have been flipping/margin selling several different shares during the week. We have gotten some very good trades and dividends as well as the IPOs we invested in a couple of weeks ago are starting to take off and hence the share prices have increased. This combination is what has crated such a good profit this week Smiley

For anyone that wants to invest we still have 250 BTC of availability for next weeks investments if you want to invest, contact me through Pm or Email (terragubben@gmail.com)

Second news is that our arbitrage bot is finally up and running, now on three exchanges CxC,MTGox and BitStamp, it's current being tested and debugged but once the initial problems are fixed, we will be investing 30-40% of the fund capital into the bot. We will slowly be adding more and more exchanges to the bot, one by one, it's a tedious process but once it's done we will have some very good arbitrage trades.

The third bit of good news: I am going to manage and issue an asset on GLBSE, called “ZipConf” it's a service that provides instant bitcoin services, you can find them over at http://zipconf.com.  An official press release about the service and the asset will be released on Monday. Hopefully the time and effort but into the bot will prove fruitful.

I will be in charge of public relationship between the company and the investors on GLBSE. The IPO will sell 10,000 shares (20% of ZipConf's profits) of which 2000 have been pre-sold. The remaining 8000 shares will be released in the IPO and will be available on Wednesday, May 02, 2012, for 0.4 BTC per share.

Based on my investigation and knowledge of the development team behind this effort, I am recommending ZipConf iPO and have already acquired 500 shares for the investment fund, as well as a personal stake.

More about the service it self,fees and partnerships will be released on Monday in the press release, all I can say is that the service is truly revolutionary!

That's all for me for this week, have a lovely weekend and Thank you to all the investors!
//DeaDTerra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 04:03:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2012, 05:00:56 PM by DeaDTerra

ZipConf IPO will be released in 3 hours you can start your bidding already. 8000 shares or 16% of the ZipConf fees collected will be sold for 0.5 BTC per share Smiley
More info will be released in 2 hours and 52 hours
https://glbse.com/asset/view/ZIP.A
//DeaDTerra
MeldIntent

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 04:56:52 PM

Since 10,000 shares is 20%, 8,000 is 16%. And it's percentage of their fees--not of profit. Just minor technicalities..  Kiss
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 05:00:25 PM

Yea sorry about that, It was written in a hurry xD
thanks for correcting me
//DeaDTerra
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 07:22:43 PM

What type of company do you operate? LLC? S-Corp? Sole proprietorship? Does it function alone or does it have a feeder structure? In what jurisdiction are you domiciled? Are you registered as an investment company? Do you issue shares? If so, what is the share structure? Do you have internal by-laws under which you operate? Have you calculated your beta, Jensen's alpha, Sharpe ratio, or other metrics that quantify risk? What benchmarks do you use in your arbitrage? Do you use stop losses? What are some examples of margin rates/requirements you typically deal with? What hedging strategies do you employ?

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 07:29:42 PM

What type of company do you operate? LLC? S-Corp? Sole proprietorship? Does it function alone or does it have a feeder structure? In what jurisdiction are you domiciled? Are you registered as an investment company? Do you issue shares? If so, what is the share structure? Do you have internal by-laws under which you operate? Have you calculated your beta, Jensen's alpha, Sharpe ratio, or other metrics that quantify risk? What benchmarks do you use in your arbitrage? Do you use stop losses? What are some examples of margin rates/requirements you typically deal with? What hedging strategies do you employ?

I operate using bitcoins which is not yet a currency according to the law. I do not operate as any kind of company and I am not registered as a investment company as all my investments are in bitcoin and not in fiat. I do not issue shares or have any kind of share structure. Both the arbitrage and margin trading is not done by me but by a bot coded by someone else, to be honest I do not know most of what your talking about. I am not a professional investor and I have never claimed to be one. I am self taught and am planning to continue to learn and improve as a investor, perhaps you could help me Smiley
Me and my investors do not act under any kind of contract or company/fund. I take it opon myself to invest on the behalf of the investors and I return their profits, my fund is never in fiat and I don't plan to make it fiat due to the legal issues.
//DeaDTerra
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 07:37:12 PM

I operate using bitcoins which is not yet a currency according to the law. I do not operate as any kind of company and I am not registered as a investment company as all my investments are in bitcoin and not in fiat. I do not issue shares or have any kind of share structure. Both the arbitrage and margin trading is not done by me but by a bot coded by someone else, to be honest I do not know most of what your talking about. I am not a professional investor and I have never claimed to be one. I am self taught and am planning to continue to learn and improve as a investor, perhaps you could help me Smiley
Me and my investors do not act under any kind of contract or company/fund. I take it opon myself to invest on the behalf of the investors and I return their profits, my fund is never in fiat and I don't plan to make it fiat due to the legal issues.
//DeaDTerra

That... doesn't answer all of his questions though. It raises more than it answers, really.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 07:41:18 PM

//DeaDTerra

That... doesn't answer all of his questions though. It raises more than it answers, really.
I have promised to be honest and transparent with my investors. I am no professional investor, I know what I am doing in terms of the Bitcoin investments like GLBSE and the bots etc. Speculation I have just started learning and I am working with very small volumes of my own money until I have gotten better at it. I am not operating a "real" company or fund nor do I want to as it will only cause legality issues with dealing with Bitcoins. You may not like everything you hear, but I am honest.
//DeaDTerra
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 08:08:27 PM

//DeaDTerra

Good to know.

Whether your fund operates with fiat currency or bitcoins or seashells or pogs is irrelevant under certain provision. Same with the lack of official contract. Your fund raises a lot or red flags, but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. We all have to start somewhere, and since we're dealing with bitcoins, paradigms have to be reconsidered. I personally believe that people should be able to do whatever they want with their money without all the regulation and scrutiny that's part of modern banking and finance. But I've also seen many upstart investors, many with good intentions like yourself, get completely wiped out for breaking laws they never knew existed. Similarly, to some people, there's no reason to think your fund is not a ponzi scheme. Keep in mind that the questions I initially asked are the types of questions that are extremely important to some people, especially very wealthy people. And people who like litigation. I also wanted you to think outside the box and consider that offering to invest other people's money can potentially open a can of worms that can be very expensive to deal with. Just be careful---and that goes for everyone in this thread. And good luck.  Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 08:14:44 PM

//DeaDTerra

Good to know.

Whether your fund operates with fiat currency or bitcoins or seashells or pogs is irrelevant under certain provision. Same with the lack of official contract. Your fund raises a lot or red flags, but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. We all have to start somewhere, and since we're dealing with bitcoins, paradigms have to be reconsidered. I personally believe that people should be able to do whatever they want with their money without all the regulation and scrutiny that's part of modern banking and finance. But I've also seen many upstart investors, many with good intentions like yourself, get completely wiped out for breaking laws they never knew existed. Similarly, to some people, there's no reason to think your fund is not a ponzi scheme. Keep in mind that the questions I initially asked are the types of questions that are extremely important to some people, especially very wealthy people. And people who like litigation. I also wanted you to think outside the box and consider that offering to invest other people's money can potentially open a can of worms that can be very expensive to deal with. Just be careful---and that goes for everyone in this thread. And good luck.  Smiley
I have documents that states all the assets we hold and I can also provide proof of these holdings screenshots etc from GLBSE. This is not a ponzi. Indeed I will thread carefully, as I am aware that I might be out in deep water. Though I have never stated that I guarantee profit or the return of the original investment. I can only state that I will do my best to make the fund run profitable but I can no guarantee any more. Invest on your own risk, if I were to lose everything, I would not be the one to blame. I have said from the start I do not guarantee anything else then that I will do my best, you can chose to trust me and invest under these terms or you can chose not to. I am not planing to do some kind of get rich quick scheme, I am here to stay and build up a reputation and a respected service with time.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:10:58 PM

The availability for the up and coming week is 900 BTC Smiley
If you are interested in investing please contact me!
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:42:03 PM

7.437% profit has been paid after the administration fee Smiley
You should all have received your payments or it should have been added to your account for next weeks investments.
if you want invest more then you can simply send the amount you want to invest to your personal deposit address, as long as there is availability.
//DeaDTerra
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 10:43:11 PM

Am I subbed to this yet? Don't think so…

I am now.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 05:14:08 AM

Assuming asleep - pm'd.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 08:13:40 AM

Assuming asleep - pm'd.
Hahaha yea sorry about that m8, I need my beauty sleep Tongue
//DeaDTerra
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 08:34:58 PM

Assuming asleep - pm'd.
//DeaDTerra

No problem - sorted for this week and next.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 09:10:38 PM

Assuming asleep - pm'd.
//DeaDTerra

No problem - sorted for this week and next.
great thanks for your investment Smiley
//DeaDTerra
mollison

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 05:31:32 AM

I'm interesting in investing. I saw your post over on the bitcoin Reddit recommending your fund.

I'm not actually even remotely suspicious (not like I'm gonna invest more BTC with anyone than I can afford to lose anyway), but just for the sake of due dilligence/curiosity...

(1) DeaDTerra, how many investors do you have? And at what rate have they been joining up?

(2) Would any Gamma investors be interesting in testifying that they're received timely payments and good service? I haven't seen many (actually, any) posts to the effect of "hey, this works great!" in this thread.
mollison

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 05:54:04 AM

I get my dividends on time. He also is helpful with questions sent via PM and IRC. I will invest more soon to be honest.

Awesome, thanks Goat  Grin

I assume there will be more people chiming in with similar feedback... thanks in advance.
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 07:31:20 AM

Hello,

I invested 50 btc two days ago. I asked to reinvest the profits so I won't be geeting any payments soon, but I will follow closely progress made by others.

Raphy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: